PDA

View Full Version : tattoo tim dax 9 weeks out... 8 weeks out... something like that bulletin

tattoo timmy
09-16-2009, 11:16 PM
September 15, 2009

So I’m like 9 weeks from Nationals I guess. 8 weeks from the Eastern USA which I will do first to sharpen my physique for the following week. And hell… I always figure if I put all the prep time in getting ready for a show… I may as well do more than one. Rather fleeting to be on stage just one time for such a short period. So I usually do 2 or 3 shows in a row.

I’m feeling good. I don’t get on the scale. Mind fuck. It’s about what you look like anyway. I do know I’m doing my best to be a little more conditioned than last show in July. That should land me at the top of Light Heavy. I modify my diet and my training a little each show. I listen to what proven people have to say and apply it where I feel necessary for me. I am constant change. Constant evolution.

Wicked quad workout today. Felt strong. Legs were rippin.

My thanks to LG Sciences for making this process easier for me. Eric and Warren… the two main men… I’ve only heard great things about. And hell… for them to take a chance with me… that speaks volumes of their character. Thank you guys!

I am using LGS’s Lipotropic Protein, V2, I GH 1 and have recently added E911 energy support.

Added a couple quick pics from the gym today.

Tim Dax

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=189&pictureid=2781
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=189&pictureid=2783

cobra
09-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Lookin good except for those dumbass tats! LOL

j/k

landrum
09-16-2009, 11:50 PM
You look great, Tim. Keep on chuggin brutha ;)

Hardly Krishna
09-16-2009, 11:57 PM
What's your diet like now? How does it differ in the off-season?

tattoo timmy
09-17-2009, 12:05 AM
The only thing really different in off season is that I allow more cheat foods during the week. I eat pretty clean all the time. Anyhow, the onset of further lactose intolerance over the years keeps me from truly enjoying what I love... ice cream! Lots of cheese! MILK! :( Even lactose free dairy gives me gaaaaaaassssssssss.

StringerBell
09-17-2009, 12:14 AM
Wheels have some sick vascularity, good shit brotha. Good luck with the rest of the prep.

LANCE ADAM
09-17-2009, 01:37 AM
DAMN TT lookin VASCUALR

all the best amigo!

jacshelb
09-17-2009, 01:37 AM
Looking good man. Good overall shape and balance!

IslandGirl
09-17-2009, 01:42 AM
Whooop there IT is!!! :)

machine
09-17-2009, 01:47 AM
looking awesome man; great vascularity in your quads! I'm jealous!

Rhonda
09-17-2009, 03:08 AM
The only thing really different in off season is that I allow more cheat foods during the week. I eat pretty clean all the time. Anyhow, the onset of further lactose intolerance over the years keeps me from truly enjoying what I love... ice cream! Lots of cheese! MILK! :( Even lactose free dairy gives me gaaaaaaassssssssss.

Have you tried Greek yogurt? Its about the only dairy I'm able to tolerate.

Please no gaaaaaaaasssss. :nonono:The gym has been funky enough lately!

Nick Paladino
09-17-2009, 03:32 AM
Looking awesome Timmy!

Mr X
09-17-2009, 05:26 AM
lol Ive been in the PIT since day one bitch where you been?

Canuck_Muscle
09-17-2009, 07:56 AM
Good back shot. For this far out Tim u are lookin shredded. Your hams are cut and overall u are spot on conditioning wise. Good luck at both of ur comps man.

tattoo timmy
09-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Good back shot. For this far out Tim u are lookin shredded. Your hams are cut and overall u are spot on conditioning wise. Good luck at both of ur comps man.

Wow bro... thank you very much.

Took me a few minutes of wading through all of whatever is going on between folks on this thread to get to you. LOL!

Thank you.

I'm just happy people appreciate my perma black socks and a thread for those appreciators to ventilate their frustrations. ;-)

tattoo timmy
09-17-2009, 08:52 AM
And thank you to all those who support one another.

Much appreciated. ;-)

TT

Quadsweep
09-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Judging by your fag ass post above, you take this very seriously.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/flame-insults/1/awwwchinkew4.gif Actually sounded intelligent to me and many others wheo are not on here to flame....you should all be thrown back into the pit if you have 0% positive anything to contribute. I met Timmy in person this year and I can assure you he is a top notch guy who does not speak poorly of anyone and I would lay odds his physique rivals yours and maybe thats why you all hate so bad. I don't get you guys anyway....wasted energy.

Jeff

Quadsweep
09-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Wow bro... thank you very much.

Took me a few minutes of wading through all of whatever is going on between folks on this thread to get to you. LOL!

Thank you.

I'm just happy people appreciate my perma black socks and a thread for those appreciators to ventilate their frustrations. ;-)
Fuck Dem haters Timmy..Like water off your back right!? :yep:

Big Barry
09-17-2009, 09:55 AM
Actually sounded intelligent to me and many others wheo are not on here to flame....you should all be thrown back into the pit if you have 0% positive anything to contribute. I met Timmy in person this year and I can assure you he is a top notch guy who does not speak poorly of anyone and I would lay odds his physique rivals yours and maybe thats why you all hate so bad. I don't get you guys anyway....wasted energy.

Jeff

lol, 'Mr X' is not named 'Mr X' because he has an 'X-Frame' :no: ...Timmy has no worries there!!

The 'X' is a *Kiss*, now that 'is' something to worry about!!:yep:

diego-b
09-17-2009, 12:01 PM
HOLA TTT whts up bro? DAMN them legs look tight ur always in shape but this far out i would have to say at ur best. Ur doing ur job and will be ready to do battle come show time. Of which I will be there rooting u on and competing myself, maybe we can even battle it out for the overall (Hopefully on my part LOL) Best of luck amigo and the same for the Lovely Andrea. Also big Congrats on signing with LG. There a good company and are lucky to have a good man behind them (Crazy Mofo but a good Man LOL!!!)
Rock on bro keep us updated.

JuanDiesel
09-17-2009, 12:58 PM
Tim you look awesome, best of luck! i'll be at the easterns so i'll see you there... won't be competing just going to watch.. see you there Bro..

Peaceful28
09-17-2009, 01:30 PM
You look great Timmy....good luck with your show! :)

Big Al
09-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Awesome black socks you've got there. Where can I get something like that? :) Looking good, man! Good luck!!!

tattoo timmy
09-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Thank you every one... and thank you to those responsible for cleaning up the riff raff that were depositing themselves here. ;-)

TT

Manavs
09-17-2009, 04:45 PM
calves and hams are in this far out. got the sharp edges to em too. keep on keepin on timmy!

SallyAnne
09-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Timmy - will you be at the Olympia?

tattoo timmy
09-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Timmy - will you be at the Olympia?

No Olympia this year. Just got signed on as a cast member for a Manhattan based Haunted House... so have to work. And besides... I don't like Vegas as much when dieting and not being able to let loose if you know what I mean. ;-)

Sandpig
09-17-2009, 05:27 PM
. And besides... I don't like Vegas as much when dieting and not being able to let loose if you know what I mean. ;-)
Can't pass the buffet without stopping? :p

Manavs
09-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Just got signed on as a cast member for a Manhattan based Haunted House... so have to work.

ok Tim i gotta ask, what do you dress up as?
:dunno::dunno::dunno:

SallyAnne
09-17-2009, 09:15 PM
No Olympia this year. Just got signed on as a cast member for a Manhattan based Haunted House... so have to work. And besides... I don't like Vegas as much when dieting and not being able to let loose if you know what I mean. ;-)

I get what you mean. I'm going and have to cook and pack all my food to take with me. lol

I'm looking forward to seeing you again at Nationals.

MsGuns
09-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Looking good Tattoo Timmy!

Mr X
09-18-2009, 02:42 AM
lol, 'Mr X' is not named 'Mr X' because he has an 'X-Frame' :no: ...Timmy has no worries there!!

The 'X' is a *Kiss*, now that 'is' something to worry about!!:yep:

BigGayBarry always pushing his nose into other peoples business.

I guess its better than pushing it up Pellechia's ass like he usually does.

Big Barry
09-18-2009, 05:16 AM
BigGayBarry always pushing his nose into other peoples business.

I guess its better than pushing it up Pellechia's ass like he usually does.

LMFAO!!...This thread is 'Tattoo Timmys' business and you were all over it like a 'rash' before you had all your posts deleted!! Nice try!!

Sandpig
09-18-2009, 06:36 AM
I get what you mean. I'm going and have to cook and pack all my food to take with me. lol

I'm looking forward to seeing you again at Nationals.
No Hash House for you? ;)

SallyAnne
09-18-2009, 11:48 AM
No Hash House for you? ;)

:(

Not this time around.

Mr X
09-18-2009, 12:11 PM
LMFAO!!...This thread is 'Tattoo Timmys' business and you were all over it like a 'rash' before you had all your posts deleted!! Nice try!!

Your Shmoestench is unbearable.

NATURAL-1987
09-18-2009, 01:15 PM
Looking good man. Good luck in everything your doing.

tattoo timmy
09-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Looking good man. Good luck in everything your doing.

Thank you brother.

TT