PDA

View Full Version : Lifts recorded using Beastradol!!! - by Anita Ramsey

Tami Bellon
09-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Yes I am not only a NPC National bodybuilder, but am an elite bencher as well. My curiosity was just how strong you can get on Needto products. I would like to talk about the strength and size gains I have seen with some of our team members. In particular we have two women and two men I am going to talk about and I will also give you a little on what I have seen with what I am doing.

Both of the girls who we have on Needto products are taking Beastdrol. These girls are both very small so we have them on a smaller dosage than the recommended dosage. The dosage they are on is 1/2 cap in the morning and 1/2 cap in the evening. The recommended dosage is 2 caps per day, so they are taking half the dose. They have both been on Beastdrol for 5 weeks now and this is what we have seen in their strength and size:

Girl 1:
Bodyweight before starting Beastdrol 115 lbs
Bodyweight after 5 weeks on Beastdrol 123 lbs
Bench before starting Beastdrol 105x3 raw
Bench after 5 weeks on Beastdrol 135x2 raw (please note this is a PR)

Girl 2:
Bodyweight before starting Beastdrol 114 lbs
Bodyweight after 5 weeks on Beastdrol 125 lbs
Bench before starting Beastdrol 85x3 raw
Bench after 5 weeks on Beastdrol 115x2 raw (please note this is a PR)

Now lets talk about 2 of the guys. I picked one who is getting ready for a meet and one who is not getting ready for a meet but is rehabing from some injuries as there is some cool stuff to talk about. Both guys are taking Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo. Guy 1 is taking the recommeded dosage. Guy 2 is taking 3 of each instead of 2 per day.

Guy 1:
Bodyweight before starting Beastdrol and 19 Tren tfo 229 lbs
Bodyweight after 5 weeks on Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 229 lbs (please note he is much leaner, but at same weight - this was what we were wanting - we were not trying to put weight on at this time)
Bench before Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 275x1 raw
Bench after 5 weeks of Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 295x1 raw (please note this is a PR)
All of his lifts have increase here is another example:
Standing Shoulder Press before Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 3x95x10
Standing Shoulder Press after 5 weeks of Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 3x135x10

Guy 2:
Please note that this individual is coming back from a very severe nerve injury to the left arm along with a torn bicep on the left arm as well. He is not going for max lifts right now and is playing things very conservative - just mainly working on rehabing back. He is experiencing while being on the products a much quicker recovery time. This injury occured 2 years ago so we are very aware of how his progress had been going prior to using need2 products.

Bodyweight 265 and maintaining, but much leaner at same bodyweight.
Bench before using Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 315x3
Bench after 5 weeks of Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 3x315x10
Overall strength on all lifts up.

Okay, now let me add in a little about my strength and size gains.

I am not yet training for a bench meet. My goal right now was just to put on as much size as I could and see where my weights went. I am putting down a base though for getting ready for another bench meet.

I did a 4 week cycle of Beastdrol and Diselbolan at recommended dosage. Below is my weight change along with some lifts:
Weight before: 145 lbs
Weight after 4 weeks: 168 lbs (Please note that I did just come off a show so that does have a little to do with the weight increase - but there was definately a huge boost from the products)
Bench before: 5x185x5 raw
Bench after 4 weeks: 5x225x5 raw (note current plan - potentially looking at a meet the end of Jan or in Feb - if I stay healthy, put it together and keep cycling www.Needtobuildmuscle.com supplements - I should be able to bench 400 or more at the meet). My current lifts are 305 in the 148 lb class and 330 in the 165 lb class. I am currently ranked in the top 50 in the world in both weight classes.

I will keep you all posted in this thread how things progress. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions I will be more than happy to answer.

Anita
www.anitaramsey.com
www.needtobuildmuscle.com
www.highpeaksbarbellclub.com

Tami Bellon
09-20-2009, 03:13 PM
To follow the progress of those in the post above, please go here:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/womens-fitness-female-bodybuilding-training/bench-press-team-trains-using-needtobuildmuscle-designer-products-661495.html

MetalMilitiaBabe
10-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Any real confirmation/documentation/proof of these lift increases? Or just "reports" from "guy 1" and "guy 2"?

These are not just "reports from guy 1 and guy 2". These are documented lifts of some of my training partners that I have been witnessing. The strength gains I have seen from these cycles are true gains. To date each of them are currently off their cycles and have not lost any of the strength gains that acquired while on their stacks.

Speaking for my own gains I have had significant jumps in weights. A quick example:
I do not bench press while training for bodybuilding - only in the off-season. I did a 4 week stack of Beastdrol and Diselbolan. During the first week of benching I was putting up 5x185x5 relatively easy. By the 4th week of benching I was putting up 4x225x5 with the same ease I was putting up 185 4 weeks prior. I am a competitive bencher and am very aware of how my numbers typically progress. This was a much faster progression in weight than what I normally do.

If you have any questions about these stacks do not hesitate to ask. I will not BS about these products. They really are quality...

Need2 Sponsored Athlete
www.anitaramsey.com (http://www.anitaramsey.com)

Ryan Wacht
10-25-2009, 01:21 AM
These are not just "reports from guy 1 and guy 2". These are documented lifts of some of my training partners that I have been witnessing. The strength gains I have seen from these cycles are true gains. To date each of them are currently off their cycles and have not lost any of the strength gains that acquired while on their stacks.

Speaking for my own gains I have had significant jumps in weights. A quick example:
I do not bench press while training for bodybuilding - only in the off-season. I did a 4 week stack of Beastdrol and Diselbolan. During the first week of benching I was putting up 5x185x5 relatively easy. By the 4th week of benching I was putting up 4x225x5 with the same ease I was putting up 185 4 weeks prior. I am a competitive bencher and am very aware of how my numbers typically progress. This was a much faster progression in weight than what I normally do.

If you have any questions about these stacks do not hesitate to ask. I will not BS about these products. They really are quality...

Need2 Sponsored Athlete
www.anitaramsey.com (http://www.anitaramsey.com)

Your progression was simply you busting through a plateau, seasoned trainers do it all the time. I seriously doubt it had anything to do with the OTC products you named.

needtogetaas
10-26-2009, 12:52 AM
Your progression was simply you busting through a plateau, seasoned trainers do it all the time. I seriously doubt it had anything to do with the OTC products you named.
I think some one with the life time of experience Anita ramsy has she would know.

Ninja Loco
10-26-2009, 01:17 AM
You guys gonna provide proof or just keep talking about "witnessing" and "knowing"?

sweed
10-27-2009, 10:49 PM
the weight they put on and strength numbers are listed above.
i used beast and katanadrol for only 4 weeks and put on 10+ lbs while cutting and on low calories
I have pictures in my log in the NTBM forum as well.

Liquid
12-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Beastdrol was no joke! I had the pleasure giving this stiff a try while it lasted. Nothing like it.

I had stopped working out for awhile and lost a lot of size and strength. This stuff definitely helped me regain what I lost along with muscle memory.

Youngguns
12-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Beastdrol was no joke! I had the pleasure giving this stiff a try while it lasted. Nothing like it.

I had stopped working out for awhile and lost a lot of size and strength. This stuff definitely helped me regain what I lost along with muscle memory.
How do you know you wouldn't have obtained the same results without it?