PDA

View Full Version : Single Serving Packets for Isolyze???

PTB
09-17-2009, 04:18 PM
It's more a suggestion, and not just for Isolyze.

Any time I've shopped for protein, a 2lb tub is usually all that is available, unless it comes in a liquid form like RTD, or MuscleMilk. I'll go to pro shops like GymSource, or VitaminShoppe, and they have a lot of product, and you're there trying to figure out what to buy, and there is no way to sample first. No companies give out a sample power in a pouch, or a sampler size for purchase.

Why not offer a single-size serving for purchase and/or sampling? I know GOLD Standard Whey protein has a TON of flavors, but who is going to spend money buying all of those tubs just to try the all the flavors? Why not offer a sample pack. Then once you've picked the flavors you like, you'd then go to the tubs because they would be more economical over the long run.

I guess I'm making this suggestion for Isolyze. Sell a sample assortment of all the flavors say for $10. Everyone is raving about the new PB flavor. Let more people see for themselves. I know that Species offers a MBG, but I think most people would rather not bother having to take the time and expense to return something. I've worked in mail order, and I know that many people don't return stuff even though they don't like it, or they wouldn't want to risk getting something they didn't like and fear going thru the return process.

Again just a thought for your consideration.

Shadow
09-17-2009, 04:52 PM
TrueProtein sells sample packs.

I personally like this idea, because I've gotten fucked with protein flavors in the past (even ones that are generally supposed to taste good, like chocolate or strawberry).

robofsteel
09-18-2009, 08:31 AM
We have single serve RTD containers of Isolyze. All you do is add water and shake. As of right now we have Van, Choc, and Cherry Van. Van PB is in the works! We will have some at Team U this weekend!

Biggie973
09-18-2009, 10:48 AM
We have single serve RTD containers of Isolyze. All you do is add water and shake. As of right now we have Van, Choc, and Cherry Van. Van PB is in the works! We will have some at Team U this weekend!

Will Species have these at every show?

PTB
09-18-2009, 11:11 AM
$28 for an 8-pack, but still, you can only select one flavor, not an assorment. Sell a mixed pack of 4 - one of each flavor Van, Choc, Cherry, PB, and you'll have it.

robofsteel
09-21-2009, 10:48 AM
We usually have them at every show. Stop by one of our booths and get some. We always run show specials on all the Species products!!!!

PTB
09-22-2009, 11:09 AM
Well I'm in NJ, and I believe you guys will be at an NPC event in Plainfield at the end of October. No details on the show have been posted yet, but the date and location has been reserved, so I will look forward to it.

Thanks

robofsteel
09-29-2009, 01:09 PM
What show is in Plainfield at the end of Oct. There is a show in Kenilworth NJ on Oct 31st if thats the show you are talking about. Yes Species will have a booth there in Kenilworth.

bndniron4evrgal
09-29-2009, 02:28 PM
try www.jayrobb.com

PTB
10-05-2009, 12:14 PM
What show is in Plainfield at the end of Oct. There is a show in Kenilworth NJ on Oct 31st if thats the show you are talking about. Yes Species will have a booth there in Kenilworth.

It was posted on the npcnewsonline.com site on the NPC schedule.
http://npcnewsonline.com/new/PDFfiles/092909NPC_ContestListing.pdf

It also said the owners of Apollon Gym were the promoters. However, when I went to the apollongym.com website, they had the date, but there were no details or flyers for it up yet.