PDA

View Full Version : OFF TOPIC- with Carl Lanore and Aaron Singerman, WEEKLY!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Aaron Singerman
02-10-2009, 02:03 AM
This weeks show:

OFF TOPIC Episode 5- Milos Sarcev

This upcoming week we'll be having Milos Sarcev on the show. He's going to be discussing his suspension (He's ANGRY), his arch nemesis (Paul Chua), and his unusual and sometimes wildly successful drug protocols (pre-workout insulin among other things). Milos isn't one to hold his tongue! Don't miss this episode of OFF TOPIC, it's going to a classic!

We have tentative plans to go LIVE tomorrow night (Tues. 10th) at 9pm EST. The time and date COULD change, so I'll keep you all updated!

I hope everyone enjoys this weeks show!

marcus300
02-10-2009, 02:05 AM
That sounds an interesting show,

Aaron Singerman
02-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Marcus, if you have any questions you'd like to be asked, please PM or email me, and I'll be sure to ask him! That goes for anyone else too (assuming the questions meet with my approval).

marcus300
02-10-2009, 02:18 AM
Marcus, if you have any questions you'd like to be asked, please PM or email me, and I'll be sure to ask him! That goes for anyone else too (assuming the questions meet with my approval).

PM sent

RazorRipped
02-10-2009, 02:27 AM
PM sent

What did you ask?

Jmuls
02-10-2009, 08:59 AM
This weeks show:

This upcoming week we'll be having Milos Sarcev on the show. He's going to be discussing his suspension (He's ANGRY), his arch nemesis (Paul Chua), and his unusual and sometimes wildly successful drug protocols (pre-workout insulin among other things). Milos isn't one to hold his tongue! Don't miss this episode of OFF TOPIC, it's going to a classic!

We have tentative plans to go LIVE tomorrow night (Tues. 10th) at 9pm EST. The time and date COULD change, so I'll keep you all updated!

Aaron, are the shows available as downloads or has Off Topic been put up as a podcast we can subscribe to?

Aaron Singerman
02-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Aaron, are the shows available as downloads or has Off Topic been put up as a podcast we can subscribe to?

Yes! We are currently having some technical difficulties with iTunes, but the first 3 episodes are there. iTunes apparently isn't the easiest software to deal with. Using iTunes, search for OFF TOPIC (in all caps) and then look for Hitler wearing heart shaped glasses... you can't miss him! The just hit the subscribe button and GET ALL! If the problem is fixed, we should have episode 4 and 5 up by sometime late tonight.

Carl has also put the show on several other major pod catcher... to get more in-detailed info on Pod catchers and the like, email [email protected] and he'll set you up!

Aaron Singerman
02-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Due to some scheduling problems the show with Milos will be moved to tomorrow (Wed 10th) at 9pm EST.

JamesWebb
02-10-2009, 07:08 PM
can't wait for this one, should be interesting, i wanna hear about his theory on pre work out slin usage

YukonCrazy
02-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Off topic rocks!!!!

Aaron Singerman
02-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Thanks guys! Yukon, I need to put you on the payroll! LOL...

JWolfe
02-10-2009, 09:41 PM
This should make for an interesting show. I really enjoy the off topic topics.. wait did I say that right?;)

APK
02-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Can we get a link???

IanMazia
02-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Can we get a link???

Bump for the link; I'm eager to hear what Milos has to say.

Nic Brunicardi
02-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Sounds awesome, Aaron!

Mr X
02-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Link ?

MRT
02-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Off topic fucking rocks!!!!!!

MRT
02-11-2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.superhumanradio.com/mp3/player.htm

big_duuude
02-11-2009, 11:52 AM
AARON, why not simply post them on a page like this ........
http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/show_podcast.xml

double a ron
02-11-2009, 12:29 PM
you mean like this.........

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT.xml

przechuy
02-11-2009, 12:50 PM
This weeks show:

Am i able to download it somewhere?

European time is damn bad in this case:)

przechuy
02-11-2009, 12:51 PM
or just record it lads using normal software and post to download on site like rapidshare.com !!!!!

files are never removed etc !

Aaron Singerman
02-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Ok folks... We go LIVE with Milos at 9pm EST... Don't miss it.

Normally I check around all of the board we are on for comments and stuff during the live broadcast, but due to internet problem I'll be away till the show is over. We've worked out some audio and connection kinks, so HOPEFULLY the show will be smooth!

Aaron Singerman
02-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Ok folks... We go LIVE with Milos at 9pm EST... Don't miss it.

Normally I check around all of the board we are on for comments and stuff during the live broadcast, but due to internet problem I'll be away till the show is over. We've worked out some audio and connection kinks, so HOPEFULLY the show will be smooth!

APK
02-11-2009, 09:32 PM
When is show going to be posteD?

Dan Kennedy
02-11-2009, 11:03 PM
You can download them off iTunes. Just do a search for Carl Lanore.
Dan

triceptor
02-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Show #4

02/11/2009

OFF TOPIC - # 4 - Milos Sarcev Talks Openly About Bribery In The IFBB

Amongst other topics Milos is openly vocal about certain IFBB officials as well as the Athletes Rep Bob Cicherillo. Sarcev also discusses a NEW counterintuitive way to use Insulin.

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-02112009.mp3

Carl

APK
02-12-2009, 12:15 PM
You guys have the best intro song for a radio show, fits so perfect

big_duuude
02-12-2009, 12:42 PM
you mean like this.........

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT.xml

Thanks double a ron, bookmarked. :cool:

triceptor
02-12-2009, 01:01 PM
You guys have the best intro song for a radio show, fits so perfect

Thanks Andrew. That song shows my age LOL. Its by XTC.. They were one of the British punk bands to come out of Brixton in the late 70's. I've always liked that song and now I can hear it with regularity!

Carl

ReeBPM
02-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Hey Carl, just a headsup, on the OT page the file listed under Milos is actually the Derek Anthony file and Milos' is listed as #4 as well as DA, instead of #5

Aaron Singerman
02-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Carl made the mistake of forgetting we have done 5 shows... not 4... lol.

Aaron Singerman
02-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Thanks Andrew. That song shows my age LOL. Its by XTC.. They were one of the British punk bands to come out of Brixton in the late 70's. I've always liked that song and now I can hear it with regularity!

Carl

I'm forcing Carl to put some newer bumper music in for next show... any suggestions? I'm looking for something aggressive, fast paced, and maybe a little angry! I wasn't feeling the R&B! :eek:

double a ron
02-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Aaron you sound a bit like steve-o to me........

new music........sevendust

big_duuude
02-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Hey Carl, just a headsup, on the OT page the file listed under Milos is actually the Derek Anthony file and Milos' is listed as #4 as well as DA, instead of #5

I was about to point that out.
If it happens again the right file should be the latest 'dated entry' on this page
http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/

First ten mins of Derek Anthony is pretty good so far.

antonio
02-13-2009, 11:15 AM
From Chick

Amazing interview...especially the part where out of nowhere, the interviewer asks what role I played (as the athletes rep) during this....like this wasnt a set up question...LOL.

For the record...not only wasnt I notified until AFTER the incident (and damage) was done, as Milos took things into his own hands...but, I'm not the representative for all bodybuilders worldwide....I represent the IFBB PRO'S, not the amateurs competing in the Asian games.

This aside...I actually wrote up Milos' appeal, and submitted it on his behalf (even though he had dissappeared and was unable to be contacted) after the appeal was rejected, Milos once again decided to act on his own behalf and write his own apology letter, which was rejected...

Milos then contacted me again for my help in his reinstatement (which I offered to do, even though not bound or required to)....to which I requested some paperwork which was neccessary...to this date, has never been received.

Of course, none of that was mentioned by Milos....

BTW...to the interviewer(s):

If you really want to be considered journalists in any way, shape or form...perhaps getting a statement from the other side BEFORE you ask your guests your set up questions, would actually give you a shred of credability. Then again...maybe not.

Aaron Singerman
02-13-2009, 11:18 AM

new music........sevendust

LOL... that's a new one!

I like your idea for music... I need to send Carl some mp3s BAD... he's struggling over in Kentucky. We started with better music, but it's beeen progressively worse. Sorry Carl!

Aaron Singerman
02-13-2009, 11:19 AM
I was about to point that out.
If it happens again the right file should be the latest 'dated entry' on this page

First ten mins of Derek Anthony is pretty good so far.

Thanks Bro... We are still working on making the show a smooth process!

Aaron Singerman
02-13-2009, 11:27 AM
From Chick

Amazing interview...especially the part where out of nowhere, the interviewer asks what role I played (as the athletes rep) during this....like this wasnt a set up question...LOL.

For the record...not only wasnt I notified until AFTER the incident (and damage) was done, as Milos took things into his own hands...but, I'm not the representative for all bodybuilders worldwide....I represent the IFBB PRO'S, not the amateurs competing in the Asian games.

This aside...I actually wrote up Milos' appeal, and submitted it on his behalf (even though he had dissappeared and was unable to be contacted) after the appeal was rejected, Milos once again decided to act on his own behalf and write his own apology letter, which was rejected...

Milos then contacted me again for my help in his reinstatement (which I offered to do, even though not bound or required to)....to which I requested some paperwork which was neccessary...to this date, has never been received.

If you really want to be considered journalists in any way, shape or form...perhaps getting a statement from the other side BEFORE you ask your guests your set up questions, would actually give you a shred of credability. Then again...maybe not.

Does anyone have Bob's email address? musclebob@????.com?

I'm calling Milos to relay this... he'll be interested, for sure.

antonio
02-13-2009, 11:30 AM
It's posted on Milos' site already and on GetBig where it came from, so Milos knows it already

antonio
02-13-2009, 11:30 AM
You can go on GetBig and shoot Bob a pm

antonio
02-13-2009, 11:57 AM

It was NOT set up question - and NO I didn't want to talk about it (like many other things...like Nasser...Doha...) - but giving "NO LIMITS" to the host of the show - means just that...
I agreed to the show 24 hours prior...and did the show about 45 minutes after my daily job was done...

Sadly - athletes representative considers athletes only those holding a PRO CARD...I on another hand fight for EVERY brother and sister of Iron - regardless of status, race, color, nationality, sexual preference, IQ...etc..

I give you that - YES - YOU DID and thank you very much for doing it.
Also, you were right that I was not reachable - as I was in Malta, on family vacation (first in God knows how many years) and the deal was - I could not bring my laptop (as my wife and daughter + some friends accused me of "cheating" - spending more time ON ::) or with :-[ my laptop rather than the rest of the family...

Necessary paperwork? What exactly?

I can mention it on my next interview Bob - as believe it or not - I had no idea you will be part of my interview...

tommigunzzz
02-13-2009, 12:00 PM
He may actually have an arguement if he points out how the wii fit says you are obese, even though it doesn't measure percent fat

antonio
02-13-2009, 12:02 PM
You meant to post this in the other topic or are you insinuating that Milos is going to do some supersets on the Wii?

tommigunzzz
02-13-2009, 12:18 PM
You meant to post this in the other topic or are you insinuating that Milos is going to do some supersets on the Wii?

You are absolutely right. My error guys!

tommigunzzz
02-13-2009, 12:19 PM
I agree that this was a great interview

Futurefreak
02-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Always a great guest. Always thinking of new ideas and has personal logic and theories to back his methods. I enjoyed.

wolverine565
02-13-2009, 02:20 PM
some of the music of the new motley crue album saints of los angeles.

LANCE ADAM
02-13-2009, 02:34 PM
love the show

needtogetaas
02-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Sounds good.

Aaron Singerman
02-14-2009, 01:18 AM
Thanks all!

You guys should check out this thread:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=264096.0

In that thread I offer Bob the chance to come on the show and tell everyone HIS side of the story. I also suggested that I put Milos and him on the show together. I called Milos this afternoon and he was 100% ready to go mano a mano with Bob. Milos was SO willing that he told me to let Bob choose a time and date of his choosing, and that Milos would stop whatever he was doing to be on the air with Bob. What did Bob say?

"Thanks...but no thanks.

Should have thought of that BEFORE your interview...as for Milos, I dont have to "work things out"..."

You know, I've always liked and respected Bob, but his attitude and the manner in which he handled all of this shines a lot of doubt on Bob's character.

Leigh Carmichael
02-14-2009, 01:31 AM
For what it's worth I really enjoyed the show. I'm downloading past shows to listen to while I train.

I have some catching up to do.

Keep up the good work.

Aaron Singerman
02-14-2009, 01:36 AM

Who ever said I was a journalist?! This argument is so ridiculous it's hard for me to imagine what Bob was thinking... I should contact someone before an interview to ask them for a comment on what someone MIGHT say about them on my show?! The question was a logical next question and it wasn't a set up... Milos didn't have any idea what questions would be asked. Our guests are NEVER prepped on what questions we are going to ask! After everything is said and done, I'm just disappointed Bob wouldn't come on the show and face Milos. He is the IFBB Pro League Athletes Rep... Milos brings up a good point, Is it not a conflict of interest to be the athletes representative while still working for AMI (formerly Weider), Flex magazine, bodybuilding.com, etc....? No doubt about it, working as the Athletes Rep is a thankless job that Bob does for FREE, but CAN he do that job while getting paychecks from the very people he is representing the bodybuilders against? I don't know about you, but I'd like to hear Milos ask that question, and I'd LOVE to hear Bob answer it! Milos also has some other questions he'd like to put to Chick... his response:

"Thanks...but no thanks."

Sad.

PS It's spelled credibility... That was for you Curt James!

wolverine565
02-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Aaron,
I download the milos episode of itunes and when I played it, it was the derek interview.

John Romano
02-15-2009, 02:14 AM
Everybody listen!!

Aaron Singerman
02-15-2009, 02:16 AM
Everybody listen!!

Thanks John! Now when can we expect to hear you on OFF TOPIC?

goddessamazon
02-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks all!

You guys should check out this thread:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=264096.0

In that thread I offer Bob the chance to come on the show and tell everyone HIS side of the story. I also suggested that I put Milos and him on the show together. I called Milos this afternoon and he was 100% ready to go mano a mano with Bob. Milos was SO willing that he told me to let Bob choose a time and date of his choosing, and that Milos would stop whatever he was doing to be on the air with Bob. What did Bob say?

"Thanks...but no thanks.

Should have thought of that BEFORE your interview...as for Milos, I dont have to "work things out"..."

You know, I've always liked and respected Bob, but his attitude and the manner in which he handled all of this shines a lot of doubt on Bob's character.

Bob is a good man and I don't blame him for declining. Why should he come in after the fact? Especially, when he wasn't considered from the get go.

wolverine565
02-15-2009, 10:51 AM
He is the athletes rep. If he is in the right, he should come on and defend his good name.

AmyLynn
02-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Bob is a good man and I don't blame him for declining. Why should he come in after the fact? Especially, when he wasn't considered from the get go.

I don't think anyone knew Bob would even be mentioned before the show was already on the air.

ritch
02-15-2009, 11:02 PM

That is kind of true. Great show guys, wasen`t Dan Duchaine the first to pin the say one had to eat 10 grams of carbs per unit of insulin? Romano would certanly know this.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Great show Aaron keep up the great work! I liked the interview with DA!

Aaron Singerman
02-16-2009, 12:47 AM
Thanks MOB! Looking forward to meeting you at the Arnold!

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-16-2009, 12:56 AM
I think im meeting about 100 people in columbus LOL! My goal is to post ALOT of pictures here at RXMUSCLE!

John Romano
02-16-2009, 01:26 AM
I'm sticking this for a reason. Leave it stuck!!

ROTFLMAO
02-16-2009, 03:39 PM
HEY AaRON I LIKE THE SHOW, BUT YOU NEED TOO LET THE GUESTS FINISH ANSWERING THE QUESTION BEFORE YOU SPEAK AND DON'T TRY TO ASK QUESTION WHILE HE'S STILL ANSWERING A QUESTION

Aaron Singerman
02-16-2009, 09:50 PM
HEY AaRON I LIKE THE SHOW, BUT YOU NEED TOO LET THE GUESTS FINISH ANSWERING THE QUESTION BEFORE YOU SPEAK AND DON'T TRY TO ASK QUESTION WHILE HE'S STILL ANSWERING A QUESTION

Can you give me an example?

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-16-2009, 09:53 PM
aaron great show....... in fact i went through the superhuman radio archives.. and carl has some very intriguing and awesome shows.. :D

AmyLynn
02-16-2009, 09:59 PM

:confused::confused::confused:

Biggie973
02-16-2009, 11:14 PM
I can't wait to hear this.

Aaron Singerman
02-17-2009, 12:07 AM
aaron great show....... in fact i went through the superhuman radio archives.. and carl has some very intriguing and awesome shows.. :D

I agree. I started off as a fan of Super Human Radio! Without a doubt SHR is the best research/science/physical culture show out there. I'm lucky to have Carl as a Co-host... He is a real radio professional.

Milos Sarcev
02-17-2009, 01:45 AM
"Thanks but no thanks"...Something Pinocchio would say - don't you think?

So Aaron, did you tell Bob that my interview is just not finished yet...and as I have few more things to say + ask direct questions - and he is directly involved - let's just be fair and give him what he asks for...Chance to respond - and as he is radio show host himself - he will certainly know how to appreciate direct conversation and/or debate...

As I say: be afraid what you wish for because you might just get it...and than some...

ROTFLMAO
02-17-2009, 02:15 AM
WELL AaRON WHEN MILOS SARCEV WAS ON THE SHOW YOU CUT HIM OFF TO MANY TIMES AND BTW DID I SAY YET I LIKE THE SHOW.

Aaron Singerman
02-17-2009, 02:28 AM
WELL AaRON WHEN MILOS SARCEV WAS ON THE SHOW YOU CUT HIM OFF TO MANY TIMES AND BTW DID I SAY YET I LIKE THE SHOW.

Thanks Bro. I'm glad you have been enjoying the show. You may have missed the part in the beginning of this show when Carl and I explained that I was having technical problems. I could only hear every other word being said by Carl and by Milos. I did my best to still stay active in the interview and get some of my questions out. Because of my inability to fully hear Milos I had to go by when I heard a long pause in conversation (and Carl MSGing me to "ASK A QUESTION NOW") to know when to speak up. We've only done 5 episodes so far, but we are learning rapidly as we go. Hopefully this will be the end of the technical problems, but I wouldn't count on it!

ROTFLMAO
02-17-2009, 02:35 AM
OH OK I UNDERSTAND NOW LET'S JUST BLAME IT ON CARL MSGing YOU TOO SOON.... NO NO I'M JUST KIDDING, LOL LOL.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON THE SHOW

Aaron Singerman
02-17-2009, 02:55 AM
"Thanks but no thanks"...Something Pinocchio would say - don't you think?

So Aaron, did you tell Bob that my interview is just not finished yet...and as I have few more things to say + ask direct questions - and he is directly involved - let's just be fair and give him what he asks for...Chance to respond - and as he is radio show host himself - he will certainly know how to appreciate direct conversation and/or debate...

As I say: be afraid what you wish for because you might just get it...and than some...

Bob has been invited to come on the show both publicly and privately. Twice, he declined. As Milos points out, Bob seemingly took offense to not being alerted in advance of the possibility that Milos MIGHT talk about him during the process of being interviewed. Apparently he was upset that he wasn't given chance to respond... but not after the fact... Confused? Me too. He seems to be saying that he should have been contacted to give a statement. The part of this that thoroughly confuses is me is how would Bob know what statement to give, or comment to make, if we hadn't interviewed Milos yet?!

"If you really want to be considered journalists in any way, shape or form...perhaps getting a statement from the other side BEFORE you ask your guests your set up questions, would actually give you a shred of credibility. Then again...maybe not."- Bob Chick in reference to Carl and Myself

Bob,

This time Milos has already announced that he WILL be mentioning Bob in a future show. This is the courtesy you originally requested... So this time in the spirit of righting the past faux pas Carl and I would like to get your comments and thoughts about what Milos may say about you on the future show. I think it would be simpler (and your statement more accurate) if you'd come on the air with us and respond live. Either way, it's your choice... and I hope we've earned a little credibility!

Regards,
Aaron Singerman

Aaron Singerman
02-17-2009, 02:57 AM
OH OK I UNDERSTAND NOW LET'S JUST BLAME IT ON CARL MSGing YOU TOO SOON.... NO NO I'M JUST KIDDING, LOL LOL.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON THE SHOW

Thanks Bro! It is all Carl's fault... Anything wrong with the show? Direct any and all critisim to Carl ([email protected])! LOL... :D

MikeS
02-17-2009, 12:56 PM
I listened to the interview with DA and I thought it was rather disrespectful to be honest. I have met DA briefly and think he is a cool guy and he's given me some advice in the past. (lets just get that out of the way)...

I thought you both (Aaron & Carl but mainly Carl) seemed to trivialise what DA was saying. Like when Carl started asking how to get GHB, or how to make it. I mean WTF you know already Carl and you know its illegal so quit asking dumb questions. Also when Carl starts going 'I want to be on drugs, I want to be soooo successful I have to take drugs' I mean WTF?

I could go on, but wont. I was very surprised DA didnt react to the way the interview was done, but then, he has turned over a new leaf.

Apart from the Milos interview, I'm not in a rush to listen again.

triceptor
02-17-2009, 06:05 PM

It really wasn't "after the fact". The interview was about Milos. Milos decided to talk about Bob. Its customary to offer equal time in situations like this. I Brian Clapp came on after Anthony Roberts made lots of claims. Just a fact.

The reason Bob is upset is he feels we didn't treat him with the respect he deserved. He feels that he has stature in the BB community and no one should talk bad about him. He won't debate Milos because it can't do anything good for him in the long run. It wouldn't be wise for him to do it and Aaron and I both agreed to this prior to the invite. The claims Milos has voiced have been voiced before and Bob was aware of this.

Carl

triceptor
02-17-2009, 06:19 PM
I listened to the interview with DA and I thought it was rather disrespectful to be honest. I have met DA briefly and think he is a cool guy and he's given me some advice in the past. (lets just get that out of the way)...

I thought you both (Aaron & Carl but mainly Carl) seemed to trivialise what DA was saying. Like when Carl started asking how to get GHB, or how to make it. I mean WTF you know already Carl and you know its illegal so quit asking dumb questions. Also when Carl starts going 'I want to be on drugs, I want to be soooo successful I have to take drugs' I mean WTF?

I could go on, but wont. I was very surprised DA didnt react to the way the interview was done, but then, he has turned over a new leaf.

Apart from the Milos interview, I'm not in a rush to listen again.

First.... for the record... DA was appreciative of the way the interview went and thanked us not only after the show but took the time to write me an unsolicited PM and said he would come on again.

Second.. so you're telling me that because GHB is illegal we shouldn't ask questions about it? You're kidding right?? We talk openly about our own AAS use past and present.

I think you need to lighten up a little. NOW if DA took offense to the way the interview when then I would take this seriously... And as for wanting to be on drugs to be successful... it was a joke....

And you probably won't want to listen again.. just a reminder.. OFF TOPIC is supposed to be about Forum Members and their post... chances are good that I'll be talking about this post LOL...

Carl

P.S. In case you couldn't tell from his voice DA was tentative as he was being naked honest about his torments. Aaron and I tried to lighten the mood with some levity...

matt1005
02-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Hey Carl,
Great to see you on here. Great shows and keep up the good work.

tiramisu
02-17-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm not sure whether OT has found its format but it certainly found internet drama and drag queens pretty quick. I'm not sure it's a direction I prefer but the soaps are popular.

triceptor
02-17-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm not sure whether OT has found its format but it certainly found internet drama and drag queens pretty quick. I'm not sure it's a direction I prefer but the soaps are popular.

you're very astute. we kind of deviated from the original format theme of focusing on forum members. We'll be moving back to that direction as Aaron and I have been discussing this. All radio shows begin with a format in mind but the process is quite organic and it has to find its own legs.

The downloads of the show have been surprisingly high which means if nothing else that there's an audience for it. It will undergo refinement over the next few months.

Carl

triceptor
02-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Hey Carl,
Great to see you on here. Great shows and keep up the good work.

Thanks Matt. I've been pretty busy and MIA from the boards of late.

Carl

wolverine565
02-17-2009, 08:40 PM
I think off topic shows have been great so far. Keep up the good work.

I do have one question. How old is MikeS? 15,16.
Can be to old, if he or she can't understand lightening up a somber person. Trying to make them feel better. DA needed a little laughter and I think he appreciated it. If he didn't, then he can speak up.

MikeS
02-18-2009, 01:29 AM
First.... for the record... DA was appreciative of the way the interview went and thanked us not only after the show but took the time to write me an unsolicited PM and said he would come on again.
Well, that is good then.

Second.. so you're telling me that because GHB is illegal we shouldn't ask questions about it? You're kidding right?? We talk openly about our own AAS use past and present.
Yes you did. No that's not what I am saying. It just came across to me like it was being trivialised a little, when in all reality, it was a really serious full-on subject to talk about.

I think you need to lighten up a little. NOW if DA took offense to the way the interview when then I would take this seriously... And as for wanting to be on drugs to be successful... it was a joke....
Well since you said DA was happy with how his interview went, I suppose that is all that matters. I know it was a joke, I just thought badly timed. My opinion.

And you probably won't want to listen again.. just a reminder.. OFF TOPIC is supposed to be about Forum Members and their post... chances are good that I'll be talking about this post LOL...
Carl
Your more than welcome.

P.S. In case you couldn't tell from his voice DA was tentative as he was being naked honest about his torments. Aaron and I tried to lighten the mood with some levity...
Oh I could tell, which is why it came across badly to me that you guys were kidding around and joking about it. Like you say though DA was happy with it, and it was his interview, so that is all that matters. It came across a bit different to me, but then, I am not American and so, I guess my sense of humour is slightly different.
Maybe because I know how serious a topic it was to talk about I was half expecting a serious interview, rather than a slightly half-hearted, relaxed, slightly comedic one, and that's why it came across the way it did?
Who cares really, as you say DA was happy with it, so thats that really. It was just my opinion, and I thought I'd let you know FYI really not to moan or have a go.
In future maybe dont be so defensive, Carl. I wasnt attacking you.
Have a nice day.

MikeS
02-18-2009, 01:33 AM
I think off topic shows have been great so far. Keep up the good work.

I do have one question. How old is MikeS? 15,16.
Can be to old, if he or she can't understand lightening up a somber person. Trying to make them feel better. DA needed a little laughter and I think he appreciated it. If he didn't, then he can speak up.

Didnt you read the responses above before making your post?

Since you asked, I am 24.

wolverine565
02-18-2009, 02:13 AM
MikeS,
Lighten up. Don't take everything personal. Better that you start now, before you get an ulcer. Trust me, I been there.

MikeS
02-18-2009, 02:39 AM
MikeS,
Lighten up. Don't take everything personal. Better that you start now, before you get an ulcer. Trust me, I been there.

I'm not and I dont. lol. My job is stressful enough without worrying about what is going on online - I coach special needs children btw.

Take Care

huge285
02-18-2009, 03:19 AM
Carl, welcome to THE TRUTH! We welcome you with open arms!

triceptor
02-18-2009, 08:19 AM
Carl, welcome to THE TRUTH! We welcome you with open arms!

Thanks Dave. That means a lot coming from you. I love the new website!

Carl

Aaron Singerman
02-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Thanks Dave. That means a lot coming from you. I love the new website!

Carl

Hey look Carl, your a "Radio Guru"! Very appropriate!

triceptor
02-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Hey look Carl, your a "Radio Guru"! Very appropriate!

Guru!?!? Me!?!? That's funny. I know very little about a lot of things.. hardly a guru... but your flattery is appreciated.... I guess this means I'll be buying drinks at the Arnold LOL.. what a mensch....

IanMazia
02-18-2009, 11:43 AM
So who is going to be this week's guest?

Aaron Singerman
02-19-2009, 12:13 AM
So who is going to be this week's guest?

I'm very pleased to announce that our guest this week is none other than our very own John Romano! Carl and I are both excited to have John on, as we have a lot of good questions for him! If you have a question you'd like to hear John answer (and we find it amusing/interesting) please PM it to me, and I'll put it to John LIVE! The show is tentatively scheduled for tomorrow night (Thursday the 19th) at 8 pm EST. The link will be posted here, several other sites, and all over the internet... so don't miss it! (But if you do, we will have the mp3 ready to go later tomorrow night... download at iTunes, any other major PodCatcher, or http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT.xml)

Diggy
02-19-2009, 03:03 AM
Carl and Aaron stay dropping the freshest remixes to songs going into break

*does robot*

http://www.edu.lahti.fi/~klaakson/kuvat/nice.gif

Aaron Singerman
02-19-2009, 04:54 AM
Carl and Aaron stay dropping the freshest remixes to songs going into break

*does robot*

http://www.edu.lahti.fi/~klaakson/kuvat/nice.gif

You heard that Carl? New music... I have a few suggestions...

sturrific
02-19-2009, 06:23 PM
I have a question..why is Milos losing ALL of his clients!!

red barraca
02-19-2009, 06:52 PM
sup guy's

Aaron Singerman
02-19-2009, 07:16 PM
sup guy's

Hey Buddy! I hope you enjoy the show tonight!

Sturrific- I don't think Milos is losing all of his clients... just a few. I'll be sure to have Milos address this issue in the future though.

Aaron Singerman
02-19-2009, 07:52 PM
LIVE in 3 minutes...

Aaron Singerman
02-19-2009, 10:45 PM
OFF TOPIC # 6

02/19/2009

- John Romano As You've Never Heard Him

Romano's depth and thought process is intriguing. Never short on opinions, he shares his views on relationships, the economy, new ventures and the future.

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-02192009.mp3

Diggy
02-19-2009, 11:20 PM
OFF TOPIC # 6

02/19/2009

- John Romano As You've Never Heard Him

Romano's depth and thought process is intriguing. Never short on opinions, he shares his views on relationships, the economy, new ventures and the future.

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-02192009.mp3

should be an inkrusting listen!...yes i said interesting :D

SonOfPluto
02-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Great show! I can really relate to the Nubain addiction. For me it was a gateway into a several year opiate addiction that really screwed up my life: Not only did I waste thousands of dollars but I lost my wife as well. It was a choice I made though, and I can only get stronger now if I choose too..

Aaron Singerman
02-20-2009, 02:30 AM
Great show! I can really relate to the Nubain addiction. For me it was a gateway into a several year opiate addiction that really screwed up my life: Not only did I waste thousands of dollars but I lost my wife as well. It was a choice I made though, and I can only get stronger now if I choose too..

You've since kicked the addiction?

wolverine565
02-20-2009, 03:01 PM
I just heard something funny you and carl should like:
FDA=feeding death association

SonOfPluto
02-20-2009, 04:29 PM
You've since kicked the addiction?

I kicked the physical addiction part, but the psychological component still has a grip on me. I used to be on anti-depressants as well, effexor 150mg/day. I was layed off from my job last year and I could no longer afford it without having health insurance. There's been a few weeks here and there where I actually felt suicidal, that's how bad the depression gets sometimes. I realize that its situational though. Once I fully get my life back together, I know the depression will subside. At one point about a month ago, I actually weighed out the pros and cons of living versus taking my own life, and it came out about dead even. My spiritual beliefs prevent me from ever following through with it thankfully. I'd also hate to hurt my family as well.

Aaron Singerman
02-20-2009, 05:00 PM
I kicked the physical addiction part, but the psychological component still has a grip on me. I used to be on anti-depressants as well, effexor 150mg/day. I was layed off from my job last year and I could no longer afford it without having health insurance. There's been a few weeks here and there where I actually felt suicidal, that's how bad the depression gets sometimes. I realize that its situational though. Once I fully get my life back together, I know the depression will subside. At one point about a month ago, I actually weighed out the pros and cons of living versus taking my own life, and it came out about dead even. My spiritual beliefs prevent me from ever following through with it thankfully. I'd also hate to hurt my family as well.

Keep your head up Bro! Just keep in mind that no matter how bad things seem to be, it's only temporary... A saying I like (It can make a poor man smile and a rich man cry), "This too shall pass"... and it applies to every situation in life. As we discussed (a little) on the radio show, I've been through some bad shit, but have come out on the other side... and if I can do it, anyone can.

SonOfPluto
02-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Keep your head up Bro! Just keep in mind that no matter how bad things seem to be, it's only temporary... A saying I like (It can make a poor man smile and a rich man cry), "This too shall pass"... and it applies to every situation in life. As we discussed (a little) on the radio show, I've been through some bad shit, but have come out on the other side... and if I can do it, anyone can.

Thanks bro,I really appreciate the encouragement!

Curt James
02-20-2009, 08:33 PM
It's Lenore, isn't it?

Clerical question out of the way, Aaron, your voice and casual on-air manner both rock.

Wishing you and Carl many additional shows!

SonOfPluto
02-20-2009, 11:28 PM
It's Lenore, isn't it?

Clerical question out of the way, Aaron, your voice and casual on-air manner both rock.

aint nutin wong wit my speling bwo!

Aaron Singerman
02-20-2009, 11:30 PM
It's Lenore, isn't it?

Coming from you that means a lot, Thanks Curt!

Curt James
02-21-2009, 02:33 PM
aint nutin wong wit my speling bwo!

AIIIEEEEE!!!

My eyes! MY EYES!

Curt James
02-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Thanks Curt!

Romano's interview was the bomb. And glad to hear you got off Nubain, Aaron.

anthony1992
02-21-2009, 03:50 PM
The show was Great!! Look forward to future shows

red barraca
02-21-2009, 10:25 PM
love the show

Aaron Singerman
02-22-2009, 01:43 AM
love the show

Thanks Guys! Next week we are planning on making a slight format change, so after the show be sure to let Carl or me know what you all think...

Another thing... We are always looking for suggestions on guests. Although we have been featuring mostly industry celebrities and gurus, we always planned to have regular forum members (interesting with something to say or a story to tell) as guests. So please help us pick from all the personalities available on the net!

225orDie
02-22-2009, 02:34 AM
Thanks Guys! Next week we are planning on making a slight format change, so after the show be sure to let Carl or me know what you all think...

Another thing... We are always looking for suggestions on guests. Although we have been featuring mostly industry celebrities and gurus, we always planned to have regular forum members (interesting with something to say or a story to tell) as guests. So please help us pick from all the personalities available on the net!

I wouldn't mind hearing LEEPREISTLOVER get KTFO.

Aaron Singerman
02-22-2009, 03:28 AM
I wouldn't mind hearing LEEPREISTLOVER get KTFO.

Having him on the show would certainly be interesting, but...

Ultimately it could be very hazardous for him and his friend.

big_duuude
02-22-2009, 12:58 PM
#6 was even better than the DA episode :)

SonOfPluto
02-22-2009, 08:55 PM
I know there seems to be some people with questions about using tramadol to help kick opiate addiction. I have a lot of knowledge and experience with this and I'd be honored to come on the show sometime and talk about my experiences.

Conan the Programmer
02-24-2009, 02:08 AM
The Romano interview was awesome. As he said at the end of the interview, it was nice to hear something other than just regular bodybuilding stuff. You guys have interesting opinions produced by life experience and education.

Keep up the good work!

Aaron Singerman
02-24-2009, 02:54 AM
The Romano interview was awesome. As he said at the end of the interview, it was nice to hear something other than just regular bodybuilding stuff. You guys have interesting opinions produced by life experience and education.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Bro! We'd like to separate OFF TOPIC from other BBing radio shows by focusing on everyday life subjects, and not just how to get bowling ball delts and cows for calves! We are also planning on featuring more board members along with industry insiders and athletes. I'm glad you enjoyed the show, and it'll only be getting better from here on out!

02-24-2009, 04:44 AM
i love OFF TOPIC

Aaron Singerman
02-24-2009, 09:53 AM
i love OFF TOPIC

Thank Bro!

The weeks show will be titled:
The Schmoe Show

More details as they become available!

MRT
02-24-2009, 10:12 AM
Thank Bro!

The Schmoe Show

Is souixcountry on it?

Aaron Singerman
02-24-2009, 10:27 AM
Is souixcountry on it?

If he'd like to be, he is invited... but somehow I think he'll pass.

IanMazia
02-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Thank Bro!

The Schmoe Show

Is souixcountry on it?

You can't have The Schmoe Show without Sioux, lol! :D

Aaron Singerman
02-24-2009, 12:22 PM

It's shaping up to be a very good show...

Thursday 9pm EST..... LIVE.... Look here for link!

ritch
02-24-2009, 01:47 PM
this sounds like it will be a good one.

anthony1992
02-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Great I'm really looking forward to this weeks show. Off Topic is awesome

Mike the Ripper
02-24-2009, 05:52 PM

Well maybe he will show up, blue sleeveless shirt and all.

Diggy
02-24-2009, 09:39 PM

Is that really him,lol

Aaron Singerman
02-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Carl and I just completed the pre-interview with SisterSteel... She will be giving us an all access pass into a part of the industry rarely seen by the uninitiated. Now I just need to round up the appropriate Schmoe... Volunteers? (We can keep it anonymous)

goddessamazon
02-24-2009, 11:28 PM
Carl and I just completed the pre-interview with SisterSteel... She will be giving us an all access pass into a part of the industry rarely seen by the uninitiated. Now I just need to round up the appropriate Schmoe... Volunteers? (We can keep it anonymous)

I think you and Carl should explain the difference between a schmoe and a FBB fan. For the record, all guys who admire women bodybuilders, figure and fitness competitors are not schmoes.

I consider Dave an ambassador for Female Bodybuilders and figure competitors. He's far from a schmoe!

holyintellect
02-24-2009, 11:32 PM
I think you and Carl should explain the difference between a schmoe and a FBB fan. For the record, all guys who admire women bodybuilders, figure and fitness competitors are not schmoes.

I consider Dave an ambassador for Female Bodybuilders and figure competitors. He's far from a schmoe!

Exactly...

Aaron Singerman
02-25-2009, 12:14 AM

Don't worry... we will cover that issue in depth (on the radio). What it means to be a Schmoe... etc...

ROTFLMAO
02-25-2009, 12:19 PM
It was a really good show it might even set people right on how to treat women

.DP
02-25-2009, 02:52 PM

Lmfao, schmoetastic

02-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Pre interview? So you tell her what questions your going to ask. So she/he can go into much more detail. During the show? Interesting

Aaron Singerman
02-25-2009, 10:20 PM
Pre interview? So you tell her what questions your going to ask. So she/he can go into much more detail. During the show? Interesting

I ask what she will and won't talk about... Some people have topics they won't touch. Also it's good to get to know your guest before the interview. It makes the guest more comfortable and helps me to know which questions to ask and how to follow up other questions. I don't tell them what questions will be asked. I haven't even written them at this point...

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Just a reminder: We go LIVE at 9 pm EST... Come with us, and enter the secret world of Schmoedom!

02-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Thanks. I would have a hard time thinking of questions to ask! Imagine if they give you short answers. Than you have to think of some on the spot!

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Thanks. I would have a hard time thinking of questions to ask! Imagine if they give you short answers. Than you have to think of some on the spot!

It happens all the time... That's why I thank G-d for Carl!

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 06:51 PM
About 2 hours till showtime!

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 07:34 PM
To listen LIVE:

http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button...ast_button.htm

goddessamazon
02-26-2009, 08:04 PM
To listen LIVE:

This link isn't working Aaron.

I guess I'm gonna have to listen to the show when it's done and a proper link is uploaded afterwards.

tiramisu
02-26-2009, 08:06 PM
Is it just me or has the "wimpy player" demo expired?

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 08:11 PM
ah... let me direct Carl to this problem....

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 08:23 PM
New updated Link: http://www.superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Live now....

SallyAnne
02-26-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm not getting anything, Aaron. No sound, nothing but the player saying 'ready'.

IanMazia
02-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Did you try pressing the Triangular Play Button? :D

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Still having problems??

AmyLynn
02-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Yay!! I can listen live. Sistersteel had such a cute voice, I love it!

Aaron Singerman
I know... She is doing great!

AmyLynn
(I love your voice too Aaron!)

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 09:37 PM
(I love your voice too Aaron!)

Thanks! ;)

AmyLynn
02-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Wait...is that.....new music??!!??? (Sounds great Carl!)

goddessamazon
02-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Carl? Your sense of humor with both guest is in POOR TASTE!

You have a "gutter" mentality and as I listen to you (even though you brush it off as humor) makes me think that you have unresolved issues with women.

robert da strongman
02-26-2009, 10:16 PM
since the site is blocked at work can i download or listen later?

SallyAnne
02-26-2009, 10:23 PM
I refreshed my browser and have been listening to the whole thing. SisterSteel totally rocked.

robert da strongman
02-26-2009, 10:24 PM
I refreshed my browser and have been listening to the whole thing. SisterSteel totally rocked.

i am so jealous...work sucks...they block every internet radio site

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 11:06 PM
i am so jealous...work sucks...they block every internet radio site

The link to download the mp3 should be up in just a minute!

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 11:07 PM

Yes, she did! I knew she was going to be awesome after a few minutes of the pre-interview! What did you think of the show Sally?

SallyAnne
02-26-2009, 11:21 PM
I loved the show and think that Carl is definitely part schmoe. ;)

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 11:26 PM

Or something...

Femphysiquefan
02-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Thanks for having me on, Aaron!! Hope that I wasn't too much of a mess!! :D

Sistersteel
02-26-2009, 11:29 PM
Thanks guys for giving me the opportunity to be on the show. I hope it was as entertaining as it was informative :)

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 11:34 PM

No Bro! You were GREAT. You came off as very well spoken and entertaining.

Thanks guys for giving me the opportunity to be on the show. I hope it was as entertaining as it was informative

Thank YOU for coming on the show! Carl and I were certainly entertained!

SallyAnne
02-26-2009, 11:36 PM

You were good, Jeremy. It was nice to finally hear your voice after e-knowing you all this time.

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Show File - http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-02262009.mp3

RSS File (list of all shows) - http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT.xml

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 11:58 PM
This post is for Carl: He is going to the airport tomorrow at 5 am, his father is very ill and he is hoping to see him before he passes away. Because of this he isn't able to post tonight or tomorrow morning... but he didn't want to leave anyone hanging. He will respond tomorrow evening.

GoddessAmazon= Carl asked me to ask you, what are you talking about? What exactly was in POOR TASTE? Why would you say I have unresolved issues with women? What did I say to make you think that?

AmyLynn
02-27-2009, 12:10 AM
Stay strong Carl! Call us if you need ANYTHING!

Diggy
02-27-2009, 02:31 AM
Hope all works out Carl

anthony1992
02-27-2009, 12:28 PM
hope everything works out Carl

Sistersteel
02-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Carl, my thoughts and prayers are with you!

wolverine565
02-27-2009, 02:13 PM
hang in there carl

Aaron Singerman
02-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Carl is going to really appreciate this when he gets to log on later tonight... Thanks Guys!

Femphysiquefan
02-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Stay strong, Carl!! You're in all our thoughts and prayers!!

goddessamazon
02-27-2009, 06:04 PM
GoddessAmazon= Carl asked me to ask you, what are you talking about? What exactly was in POOR TASTE? Why would you say I have unresolved issues with women? What did I say to make you think that?

Due to two circumstances that are occurring right now I’m going to have to address this later.
1. Carl is dealing with the illness of his father
and
2. My competition date is vastly approaching so my time on the internet is very limited.

So when I finish with my two comps (that are back to back) I’ll answer his question in great detail. Provided that he’s still interested in the answer at that time.

All in all………….it was a good show. :)

ritch
02-27-2009, 07:32 PM
I always feel bad when I hear stuff like this. All the best for you and your family Carl.

Curtis Garner
02-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Hope all is well.

Aaron Singerman
02-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Hmmm... Well I guess Carl wasn't able to get online tonight. I'm going to give him a call to make sure all is well.

triceptor
02-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Carl? Your sense of humor with both guest is in POOR TASTE!

You have a "gutter" mentality and as I listen to you (even though you brush it off as humor) makes me think that you have unresolved issues with women.

Ouch...

triceptor
02-28-2009, 04:44 PM

LOL... You've outed me SallyAnne

triceptor
02-28-2009, 04:47 PM
Due to two circumstances that are occurring right now I’m going to have to address this later.
1. Carl is dealing with the illness of his father
and
2. My competition date is vastly approaching so my time on the internet is very limited.

So when I finish with my two comps (that are back to back) I’ll answer his question in great detail. Provided that he’s still interested in the answer at that time.

All in all………….it was a good show. :)

good luck at the competition. You're making history RIGHT!! And of course I'm always interested in feedback.. and not just complimentary. I'm always looking to learn...

triceptor
02-28-2009, 04:58 PM
I've been struggling to get time and Internet connectivity to coincide. First of all thanks to everyone for your kind words and thoughts. This is a difficult time for me and my immediate family. My dad has always been so robust and strong and its difficult to see him this way. We have agreed to a do-not-resuscitate protocol should he have anther heart attack. He is struggling with multiple system failures including cardiac and renal. He's 84 years old. I came here to help get his affairs in line and help my mother as well as I can. They've been together for 63 years and its hard to accept that one is going to be gone. Even though I knew this was coming, I still never thought it would happen.. as ridiculous as that may sound.

It really makes me feel better to see all of these thoughtful posts. I'm very very fortunate to have my physical culture family of which I consider each and every one of you... even my detractors.. because all-in-all i know that the time you take to wish me well or post a comment.. you're sharing a moment of your time that and I don;t underestimate the importance or value of that moment. And I'm sincerely appreciative.

I'll be able to check in more often as I've obtained a wireless card for the time being.

Thanks again

Carl

SallyAnne
02-28-2009, 05:01 PM
LOL... You've outed me SallyAnne

Hey. I'm one of those people who doesn't think that 'schmoe' is a bad word. I've noticed some people are very offended when they're called a schmoe - and those are the people that usually have something to hide. lol

02-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Carl you rock. Your show is probably the best nutritional radio program out there! Only thing that sux is your oldish episodes are unavailable to download. Links don't work. Well they are 2007 and back.

triceptor
02-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Hey. I'm one of those people who doesn't think that 'schmoe' is a bad word. I've noticed some people are very offended when they're called a schmoe - and those are the people that usually have something to hide. lol

I said it during the show. We're all schmoes to one degree or another. I can look at a picture... take your current avatar.. and it's a real turn-on. So its all a matter of degrees.. like everything else in life... I guess what I'm trying to say is.. can I be YOUR schmoe SallyAnne ;)

BTW I'm in Tempe right now LOL

triceptor
02-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Carl you rock. Your show is probably the best nutritional radio program out there! Only thing that sux is your oldish episodes are unavailable to download. Links don't work. Well they are 2007 and back.

I had to remove some of the older shows for a variety of reasons.. but they will resurface.. I can promise that. Thanks for listening to the show SLIX.

Carl

wolverine565
02-28-2009, 09:27 PM
a pretty girl is a pretty girl. SallyAnne is a pretty girl. Taking care of your body, to me, is sexy. I think what seperates things is people that like to be dominated. What ever floats there boat. At the same time no one should judge. As long as no one is hurt and it makes them happy, it shouldn't matter to anyone.

wolverine565
02-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Carl,
what is your update on folstaxan? I got it and wanted to know dosages that seem to work best. Also, I got resveratrol transmax and toco-8. Got any insights or dosages?

SallyAnne
02-28-2009, 09:34 PM
I said it during the show. We're all schmoes to one degree or another. I can look at a picture... take your current avatar.. and it's a real turn-on. So its all a matter of degrees.. like everything else in life... I guess what I'm trying to say is.. can I be YOUR schmoe SallyAnne ;)

BTW I'm in Tempe right now LOL

Schmoe away, Carl. :D lol

I'm in Prescott, btw. A little far out of range for you.

Curtis Garner
02-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Sorry to hear your trying times. We signed a DNR for my grandma when she had a stroke, you just have to hold on to the good memories.

wolverine565
03-01-2009, 12:14 AM
aaron,
where in houston do you workout?

Aaron Singerman
03-01-2009, 01:26 AM
aaron,
where in houston do you workout?

A few places... 24 hour fitness (meyerland), Bally's (west u), The Downtown Club... I like variety.

You?

wolverine565
03-01-2009, 10:01 AM
the ymca in alvin and my house. I was looking at the hardcore gym registery and found one in houston I want check out.

Aaron Singerman
03-01-2009, 10:06 AM
the ymca in alvin and my house. I was looking at the hardcore gym registery and found one in houston I want check out.

Which one is that?

IanMazia
03-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Hey Aaron, what do you think about the 24 Hour Fitness locations in Sugarland? I may be in that area within a couple of weeks and would love to get a workout in if time permits.

triceptor
03-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Carl,
what is your update on folstaxan? I got it and wanted to know dosages that seem to work best. Also, I got resveratrol transmax and toco-8. Got any insights or dosages?

I used 40G of folstaxan on training days ONLY. I liked it but I was using it with CJC125 and GHRP so I was increasing necessary growth factors. Most will not be happy with a reduction in myostatin in a vacuum. It only works when the growth switch is ON as is the case when we go from infant to adolescent. This is a time when growth is occurring like no other time in pour lives.

I take 500mgs of trans resveratrol (Transmax) once a day first thing in the morning. You don;t need any more than that.. as for TOCO8.. I actually LOVE the taste. Its almost buttery and you may not be aware but I eat raw unpasteurized butter by the teaspoon full (my 11 year old daughter gags when I do this).. so I actually finished a whole tin of TOCO8 in two days LOL. I think if you are also taking 400IU's of tocopherol a day one level scoop is more than enough. All studies on Vitamin E as it reakets to arterial plaque and atherogenic indices shows that CONSISTENCY is more important that DOSE. It takes a year of 400IU's of tocopherol to work its magic regardless and 800IU's works no faster.

Carl

triceptor
03-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Schmoe away, Carl. :D lol

I'm in Prescott, btw. A little far out of range for you.

You're out of my range... and out of my league Sally Anne.. I'll just worship you from afar.. *wistful*

triceptor
03-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Sorry to hear your trying times. We signed a DNR for my grandma when she had a stroke, you just have to hold on to the good memories.

Thanks Curtis. I was looking through old pictures last night. I don't see my father lying in that bed. Anyone who doesn't believe in the spirit just needs to look at this man then and now.

Aaron Singerman
03-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey Aaron, what do you think about the 24 Hour Fitness locations in Sugarland? I may be in that area within a couple of weeks and would love to get a workout in if time permits.

I've never been to the 24 hr in Sugarland. I actually live in Downtown Houston. I can tell you that pretty much every 24hr fitness is ACCEPTABLE.

03-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Listening to the show. Right as i type on my mobile phone :D pmsl great show.. Lol at strap ons

wolverine565
03-01-2009, 08:15 PM
aaron,
www.hanksgym.com
I'm looking for a place that has strongman equipment. I'm also starting to collect stuff to build the equipment. I live out of city limits, in between alvin and manvel, so no one looks at me funny while I flip a tire.

Aaron Singerman
03-01-2009, 09:12 PM
aaron,
www.hanksgym.com
I'm looking for a place that has strongman equipment. I'm also starting to collect stuff to build the equipment. I live out of city limits, in between alvin and manvel, so no one looks at me funny while I flip a tire.

I don't think Hank's has strong man equipment... Have you called and asked? I've been there before, and it is a hardcore gym... just a little too far from my home.

wolverine565
03-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Haven't called. Just started looking through the hardcore registry. I got time. I'm looking to enter the contest at metroflex febuary next year. I have to get a couple discs in my neck replaced end of march. So, i'm in no hurry.

Curtis Garner
03-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks Curtis. I was looking through old pictures last night. I don't see my father lying in that bed. Anyone who doesn't believe in the spirit just needs to look at this man then and now.
Thats the same way I felt. I could see her spirit was coming and going, the body just needed to give up. I felt better when she passed. Knowing she moved on. As you say we are spirits having human experiences.

Aaron Singerman
03-02-2009, 02:16 AM
This coming Wednesday night at 9pm (EST) OFF TOPIC will be LIVE with our guest Jason Dhir... The creator and host of the Mega Party (Arnold after party). In the 9 years he's been throwing parties he has seen (and done) some really crazy shit! Jason is pumped to come push the limits with us, on OFF TOPIC!

Aaron Singerman
03-03-2009, 03:42 AM
Jason Dhir's after party poster:

drago78
03-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Carl

I hope that all goes well for you and your family, during these hard times.

I am based in the UK and I love listening to your shows both superhuman and offtopic on my ipod, while commuting to work. I usually have a big grin on my face like a crazy guy while listening, which is good as I usually get extra space on crowded trains!. :D

So Thankyou very much for what you do and long may it continue!

ps Aaron, you are also great on offtopic, it is an awesome show!.

Aaron Singerman
03-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Carl

I am based in the UK and I love listening to your shows both superhuman and offtopic on my ipod, while commuting to work. I usually have a big grin on my face like a crazy guy while listening, which is good as I usually get extra space on crowded trains!. :D

Very Nice Drago! Your post put a big grin on MY face, and I'm sure Carl will be appreciate your post as well!

andypro
03-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Aaron,Carl loved the show. Andy

JamesWebb
03-04-2009, 12:10 PM
hey aaron, a great guest would be someone who runs a UGL like ANT over on razorripped. i would love to hear about how they started, the size of the operation ect

triceptor
03-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Carl

Drago

Its things like this that make doing the show worth while. Thanks for the kind words and sentiment. My dad is stable and I'm back in Louisville.. getting ready to head off to the Arnold tomorrow.

Carl

triceptor
03-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Aaron,Carl loved the show. Andy

Thanks Andy.

Carl

triceptor
03-04-2009, 12:23 PM
hey aaron, a great guest would be someone who runs a UGL like ANT over on razorripped. i would love to hear about how they started, the size of the operation ect

I've wanted to do this on OFF TOPIC and there's a variety of people who can do the show. Aaron and I will flesh this one out and do it shortly after the Arnold. Thanks for listening!

Carl

triceptor
03-04-2009, 07:15 PM
This coming Wednesday night at 9pm (EST) OFF TOPIC will be LIVE with our guest Jason Dhir... The creator and host of the Mega Party (Arnold after party). In the 9 years he's been throwing parties he has seen (and done) some really crazy shit! Jason is pumped to come push the limits with us, on OFF TOPIC!

Listen Live tonight at 9:00 PM Eastern by clicking the link -

http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm

Carl

Aaron Singerman
03-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Going LIVE in 2 minutes!

Peaceful28
03-04-2009, 09:01 PM
listening now :)

.DP
03-04-2009, 09:06 PM
where's the link to listen?

Curt James
03-04-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm there. :)

Curt James
03-04-2009, 09:08 PM

http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm

Peaceful28
03-04-2009, 09:09 PM

.DP
03-04-2009, 09:10 PM
^^ Thanks guys.

Aaron Singerman
03-04-2009, 09:26 PM
What do you all think?

Peaceful28
03-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Great show so far....
Carl said he was in Louisville, KY? I have family from there and he is lacking the accent. Must be from somewhere else originally...lol

Aaron Singerman
03-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Brooklyn... New York...

Peaceful28
03-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Brooklyn... New York...

Ahh, I see. Thank you...

Aaron Singerman
03-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Almost done... anyone have a question for Jason?

Curt James
03-04-2009, 10:01 PM
No questions, but a very entertaining show! Thanks for the shout out, Aaron. Keep up the great work, gentlemen! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/smileys/beerbangdouble.gif

triceptor
03-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Here's the link for the re-broadcast...

::OFF TOPIC - # 8 - Arnold After Party Host and Creator: Jason Dhir tells ALL

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-03042009.mp3

APK
03-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Johnny Cash "Hurt" PRO SONG!!

Aaron Singerman
03-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Johnny Cash "Hurt" PRO SONG!!

Thanks Andrew... I'm trying to help Carl out with our music selection... Obviously, this week I didn't have time to give the necessary input!

Leigh Carmichael
03-05-2009, 12:45 AM
Just loaded the show onto my ipod, about to listen to it as I do my cardio.

Love your work guys, keep it up.

Aaron Singerman
03-05-2009, 12:47 AM
Just loaded the show onto my ipod, about to listen to it as I do my cardio.

Love your work guys, keep it up.

Listen hard... Carl throws you a shout out!

Aaron Singerman
03-05-2009, 02:20 AM

I would REALLY like to have ANT on the show... After seeing this post, I got on RR.com and PMed him (I didn't know he was a member).

If you have any influence with him let him know we want him on! We will keep his anonymity.

Leigh Carmichael
03-05-2009, 02:54 AM
Listen hard... Carl throws you a shout out!

:D Thanks for the shout out guys. Made my day.

Just wanted to say this again. The radio shows have helped me so much over the past 12 weeks getting through my cardio as I prepare for a show. Today's show was really interesting and just what I needed at a week and half out.

I've learnt a great deal by going back through past shows and have even been able to incorporate some of the diet and training advice into my current prep.

As for taking over the world, your almost there. I'm in Australia, which is on the other side of the world to you guys. I'm sure there are listeners from all over the world.

And Carl if it make you feel and better I like your music mixes that you use during the shows. I've even gone as far as to look up and download a few of the songs. My favorite is Smells like teen booty.

Hey Aaron are you still over at MD? Was looking at few threads and it looked like your posts were deleted.

Keep up the great work guys.

Leigh

Aaron Singerman
03-05-2009, 03:28 AM
:D Thanks for the shout out guys. Made my day.

Hey Aaron are you still over at MD? Was looking at few threads and it looked like your posts were deleted.

Leigh

You're most welcome! Yes, MD deleted ALL of my 2,500 posts, and no, I don't know why.... but I do have my suspicions. Carl and I have made a point not to talk shit about MD, regardless of our feelings. Hell, we even had Derek Anthony on the show the same day Dave and John were fired, and he was asked not to bring it up! Trust me, Derek was loaded for bear, and ready to tear MD apart, but we asked him not to. All I have to say is thank G-d for RxMuscle.com!

Leigh Carmichael
03-05-2009, 05:56 AM
You're most welcome! Yes, MD deleted ALL of my 2,500 posts, and no, I don't know why.... but I do have my suspicions. Carl and I have made a point not to talk shit about MD, regardless of our feelings. Hell, we even had Derek Anthony on the show the same day Dave and John were fired, and he was asked not to bring it up! Trust me, Derek was loaded for bear, and ready to tear MD apart, but we asked him not to. All I have to say is thank G-d for RxMuscle.com!

Wow that sux. I noticed you guys had made that effort to be politically correct. I've never heard a bad word from either of you. You often mention MD and RX. Well their loss I guess.

Looks like RX is home for you now :)

Curt James
03-05-2009, 04:39 PM

They turned him into a phantom. :(

Leigh, you're next if you continue cracking wise on Blechman.

I was cracking up over your comment over Steve's post where he mentioned his "good friend" Steve "Weinberg."

You wrote, something like, "Steve WEINBERG? Yeah, must be a REAL close friend."

Someone eventually went in and corrected the misspelling/typo.
Nice catch.

And good luck at your contest, Leigh.

Aaron, the shout out made my day, too. Thanks again, good sir.

03-06-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm amazed how you guys do it. Unlike talk back radio. That have callers and the days news and topics, you guys have to make up the topics and questions and most of the time on the spot.
Best show. Its better than hmr.

Diggy
03-06-2009, 03:27 AM
That guitar riff in Nigel is always epic stuff

Listening now

drago78
03-06-2009, 04:57 AM
I just heard the new episode
Thanks for the shout out guys- it had me grinning like a cheshire cat! I looked super crazy on the train to London this morning :D

Leigh Carmichael
03-06-2009, 04:27 PM
They turned him into a phantom. :(

Leigh, you're next if you continue cracking wise on Blechman.

I was cracking up over your comment over Steve's post where he mentioned his "good friend" Steve "Weinberg."

You wrote, something like, "Steve WEINBERG? Yeah, must be a REAL close friend."

Someone eventually went in and corrected the misspelling/typo.
Nice catch.

And good luck at your contest, Leigh.

Aaron, the shout out made my day, too. Thanks again, good sir.

Haha yeah that was a classic... such great friends lol

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm one week out today :)

wolverine565
03-09-2009, 04:22 PM
aaron or carl,
I don't understand how "the one" is suppose to work? On the show carl was saying that the one promotes dht. I thought you were suppose to block dht. http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/

Aaron Singerman
03-09-2009, 07:01 PM
BACK FROM THE ARNOLD... but still recovering!

Wolverine... We met with the people from Applied Nutriceuticals and they are VERY excited about the One. They are sending Carl and I a bottle to try the stuff out, and I'm sure we will talk about the results on air. As far as how it's supposed to work, Carl knows more about the specifics.

triceptor
03-10-2009, 09:22 AM
aaron or carl,
I don't understand how "the one" is suppose to work? On the show carl was saying that the one promotes dht. I thought you were suppose to block dht. http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/

wolverine, DHT imparts strength, aggression and muscle growth. The body generally produces small amounts of it from the 5-alpha-reductase enzymatic conversion of testosterone. Its a much stronger neurosteroid than testosterone and thus the strength and aggression. Its wise to block it for those who are sensitive to its side effects - i.e. acne, male pattern baldness, etc.. Right before the PH ban there were a couple DHT derived PH's. If my memory serves Pat Arnold had one.. but I may be wrong. It may have been designer supps...

Transdermal DHT is used by some with claimed success to reverse gyno. Its applied directly to the chest and those out there who have used it say it works pretty fast. There's a place for DHT in muscle and strength.. for those who are not sensitive.

Carl

IanMazia
03-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Man, I got some Off Topic catch-up to play! I missed the past two episodes!