PDA

View Full Version : Masteron Lovers here?

Everex238
02-23-2009, 10:09 PM
haven't used it yet myself, but it seems like an interesting compound to add to my prop and tren cycle this spring. was just wondering what you guys think of masteron? i read so many mixed reviews. some say they get added strength and even some LBM and then some say they get strictly cut, hard and vascular...

maxititer
02-23-2009, 10:40 PM
used it for about a year on low doses 50mg EOD as single HTR drug - verdict - not suitable.

Problems with prostate and erection. I'm pretty sure it was from drostanolon, becasue I never had it before and all returned to normal once I discontinued it.

BarbellBeast
02-23-2009, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't bother unless I was going into precontest prep. Winny will keep your wallet heavier.

Everex238
02-23-2009, 10:56 PM
i remember reading about 100mg ED is the "sweet spot."

RazorRipped
02-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Masteron lover present (for contest prep only). Sure economically challenged people use winny. I guess if you can't afford the better drugs, you have to use shit like winny for prep.

Aaron Singerman
02-23-2009, 11:53 PM
For contest prep only...

NPCKnight
02-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Yep....contest prep. Final 4-6 weeks. 75-100/day

Everex238
02-24-2009, 10:01 AM
any of you guys get strength from it? (injectable mast, not methyl mast)

hilly
02-24-2009, 10:13 AM
if im not prepping for a contest but dieting would you still run it lads?

im currently running test and tren and was considering adding masteron in for the last 5 weeks of diet and 50mg eod as i have a bottle their?

red barraca
02-24-2009, 10:21 AM
i think you have to be under 5%bf,to give you hard grainy look.razorripped will know more about this then i.

militantmuscle
02-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Hilly,

I'd do winny suspension, or don't even include anything, (test and tren is a great combo) instead of the masteron if not dieting for a contest.

Tweak the diet around, and see how you respond.

Everex238
02-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Hilly,

I'd do winny suspension, or don't even include anything, (test and tren is a great combo) instead of the masteron if not dieting for a contest.

i have done winny oral and liked it.. i've been wondering how masteron is added in with winny

NPCKnight
02-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Masteron lover present (for contest prep only). Sure economically challenged people use winny. I guess if you can't afford the better drugs, you have to use shit like winny for prep.

I am slowly straying from winny for contest use of 2 yrs....over to masteron after i tried it this past year. I was using winny as well though but I think those days are over. Winny is pretty hard on you and i dont see a reason for it. Do you ever suggest it in ANY of your contest prep? For example....at all in those 12-14 weeks leading up to a show?

banger
02-24-2009, 04:27 PM
40-50mg/ day makes me strong as hell, i find that if i use it for more than 6wks MR. happy doesn't work right. also as i've gotten older i've noticed alittle nipple sensitivity from it.

hilly
02-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Hilly,

ok mate thnks for the advice. think im guna switch from test e to test prop soon. Ill give this keto diet another 3 weeks then guna switch to carb cycling for the last 5 weeks or so.

militantmuscle
02-24-2009, 04:47 PM
One thing to consider is sometimes winstrol suspension is 'faked' by using test suspension. So for all you guys saying gyno... it wouldn't hurt to get your gear checked out, there is very little aromatization with winstrol, the only thing to watch out for is potential negative effects on the liver.

militantmuscle
02-24-2009, 04:49 PM
ok mate thnks for the advice. think im guna switch from test e to test prop soon. Ill give this keto diet another 3 weeks then guna switch to carb cycling for the last 5 weeks or so.

Hilly for masteron to really shine, you need to be at very low bodyfat levels. If you really wanted to add something, I'd do the winstrol suspension, when you get your bf levels low enough, switch it out (or you could just keep it) for the masteron for the last 3-5 weeks of the diet for a really hard look.

esplendido
02-24-2009, 09:13 PM
100mg/day for the last 2 weeks of contest prep. 100mg/eod 2 weeks before that. Incredible hardening effect.

JWolfe
02-24-2009, 09:15 PM
I ran some about 4 or 5 years ago, I didn't notice a lot from it. I liked tren much better for the same use.

Everex238
02-24-2009, 09:57 PM
100mg/day for the last 2 weeks of contest prep. 100mg/eod 2 weeks before that. Incredible hardening effect.

i'll take your word for it! crazy body!

HANEYCOLEMAN
02-24-2009, 10:10 PM
I say masteron would take the number 1 spot and as for winny. Their is just to much hype surrounding this compound and for beginners its totally confuses them; But i guarantee that anyone in their right mined would not even try and boast the claim that winny is far more superior. In fact masteron and winny is not even in the same boat. Here is my take on winny as a compound agent to induced the eliminating of bodyfat.

As a somewhat knowledgeable steroid blogger, I realize that along with untrue roomers about the side effects, that there is just as many about actual effects. And outside of our community, there are the known steroids, which seem to be but not limited to- Deca, D-Bol, Winstrol, and maybe Test. The one that concerns me the most is the mystique of winstrol and what it actually does.

Winstrol by all accounts seems like a very effect steroid, but the issue is for who is it really useful. To be honest, outside of competing Bodybuilders, not too many. It does have a great ability to make definition more pronounced. This happens to be where most get confused, winstrol is NOT capable of taking a fat lard ass and making Ronnie Coleman out of them. For some strange reason most new comers believe it can, sohate to be the one to denounce it but it isn’t that good.

On top of the fantasy based effects, winstrol is terrible to be use by athletes. It has a unneeded side effect of making tendons larger but weaker, because though it increases collagen synthesis it drastically decreases collagen cross linking integrity. This being the reason why its unique talents aren’t for everyone, basically its not good for many. Even with its strength increasing ability, the downside seem to make it not worth the risk. So with this I declare to you beginners, don’t believe the hype.

way too
02-24-2009, 10:55 PM
What about masterone-e used while on a normal cycle? I hear good things about it keeping people hard, anti-e effects and so on.

Everex238
02-24-2009, 11:27 PM
I say masteron would take the number 1 spot and as for winny. Their is just to much hype surrounding this compound and for beginners its totally confuses them; But i guarantee that anyone in their right mined would not even try and boast the claim that winny is far more superior. In fact masteron and winny is not even in the same boat. Here is my take on winny as a compound agent to induced the eliminating of bodyfat.

As a somewhat knowledgeable steroid blogger, I realize that along with untrue roomers about the side effects, that there is just as many about actual effects. And outside of our community, there are the known steroids, which seem to be but not limited to- Deca, D-Bol, Winstrol, and maybe Test. The one that concerns me the most is the mystique of winstrol and what it actually does.

Winstrol by all accounts seems like a very effect steroid, but the issue is for who is it really useful. To be honest, outside of competing Bodybuilders, not too many. It does have a great ability to make definition more pronounced. This happens to be where most get confused, winstrol is NOT capable of taking a fat lard ass and making Ronnie Coleman out of them. For some strange reason most new comers believe it can, sohate to be the one to denounce it but it isn’t that good.

On top of the fantasy based effects, winstrol is terrible to be use by athletes. It has a unneeded side effect of making tendons larger but weaker, because though it increases collagen synthesis it drastically decreases collagen cross linking integrity. This being the reason why its unique talents aren’t for everyone, basically its not good for many. Even with its strength increasing ability, the downside seem to make it not worth the risk. So with this I declare to you beginners, don’t believe the hype.

i see. interesting post bro

NPCKnight
02-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Good post HaneyColeman

banger
02-25-2009, 08:53 AM
thanks Haneycoleman..... great info..

Everex238
02-25-2009, 10:00 PM
ah screw it, if i have the money when the time comes, ill run them both. i'll only run the winny at 50mg ED i think

esplendido
02-26-2009, 12:27 AM
ah screw it, if i have the money when the time comes, ill run them both. i'll only run the winny at 50mg ED i think
You'd have to run winny at 100mg/day for the last 2 weeks to get the best effect. Even then, it doesn't hold a candle to Masteron....UNLESS you do 50mg/day anavar with the winny. There's a synergistic effect between the two that really hardens you up. But the same can be said for Masteron and Halotestin in tandem.

RazorRipped
02-26-2009, 01:41 AM
One thing to consider is sometimes winstrol suspension is 'faked' by using test suspension.

Where the hell do you get your information from? Some other planet bro?

Do you realize how hard suspension is to make? See, I'm my own chemist have been for many moons. So I know a thing or two about converting hormones. What you are trying to feed everyone here is ludicrous!

militantmuscle
02-26-2009, 04:12 AM
What do you mean? Both winstrol and test suspension are made in the same fashion. And test base raw material is cheaper than stanolozol raw material. So is it so far-fetched that a cheaper substitute be sold in place of a more expensive compound (i.e. test suspension faked for winstrol suspension???).

SonOfPluto
02-26-2009, 04:15 AM
Can you get the same effective from running Superdrol? After all, Superdrol is the methylated version of Masteron supposedly.

Everex238
02-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Can you get the same effective from running Superdrol? After all, Superdrol is the methylated version of Masteron supposedly.

i wondered that too when superdrol first came out, but people told me no, they're different

Mr. Shoulders
02-27-2009, 09:18 AM
How are the sides @ 100mgs ed?..Masteron gives me terrible acne @ 100mgs eod