PDA

View Full Version : Results for USBF jersey shore natural???

JRob
09-21-2009, 01:11 PM
LIke title says, does anyone have a link for pictures/results of the Jersey Shore Natural show that happened this past weekend 9/19/09

MsGuns
09-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Check here (http://www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com/results.html)
Joe does a great job posting results...

stephaniewicked
09-22-2009, 01:30 AM
I don't see results on the link... :confused:

MsGuns
09-22-2009, 01:41 AM
I don't see results on the link... :confused:

Just a resource...
When they come out Joe should have them.

stephaniewicked
09-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Just a resource...
When they come out Joe should have them.

Ohhh okay, thanks girl!

I don't know who won figure, but the FBB was SUCH a sweetheart. We were talking for a little while. My friend and I were admiring her physique all day!

TreeTrunkLegs
09-22-2009, 11:46 AM
I was there, helping a few guys in the pump up room. I saw you stephanie, but i didnt get to stop by. Where will you be next?

stephaniewicked
09-22-2009, 01:17 PM
I was there, helping a few guys in the pump up room. I saw you stephanie, but i didnt get to stop by. Where will you be next?

Hey! You should have stopped by... you missed all the samples! :)

Not sure yet... there's 5 weeks of shows coming up between the middle of October and middle of November (all NPC though), so I definitely plan to be at either pre-j or finals for each of those.

TreeTrunkLegs
09-22-2009, 01:27 PM
Im doing the NPC East Coast on November 7th. So maybe ill see you there!

stephaniewicked
09-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Im doing the NPC East Coast on November 7th. So maybe ill see you there!

I know 2 other people doing that one, so I'll definitely be there!

JRob
09-23-2009, 01:14 PM
I was there watching from the crowd throwin back some chicken and sweet potatoes ;)

Pretty nice turnout!

I most likely am doing the East Coast on the 7th as well...but I will then be showing back to back so Im not completely sure yet. If Im to do it Im still undecided if I'll compete open or novice!

*emmm fudge brownie casein haha
Thanks for the free samples stephanie lol. I was there chatting with you for a bit, but felt like a jerk afterwards as I forgot to introduce myself ;P
<---Jimmy

stephaniewicked
09-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Hah. Way to disguise yourself!

Fudge Brownie is the BEST!!!! I meant to keep a sample for myself since I haven't had any in so long and I totally forgot. Enjoy it for me!! :)

TreeTrunkLegs
09-23-2009, 01:48 PM
I was there watching from the crowd throwin back some chicken and sweet potatoes ;)

Pretty nice turnout!

I most likely am doing the East Coast on the 7th as well...but I will then be showing back to back so Im not completely sure yet. If Im to do it Im still undecided if I'll compete open or novice!

*emmm fudge brownie casein haha
Thanks for the free samples stephanie lol. I was there chatting with you for a bit, but felt like a jerk afterwards as I forgot to introduce myself ;P
<---Jimmy

What other shows are you doing back to back?

JRob
09-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Jersey States on Halloween

JRob
09-30-2009, 11:04 AM
hmm...still no results on the jersey shore natural show : / Seems shows after it were posted....dunno

TreeTrunkLegs
10-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Jersey States on Halloween

Ahh ok ok, im doing East Coast, INBF Worlds, then USBF Baltimore Nationals.

JRob
10-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Im debating showing in the East Coast. Either way I'll def be attending as a spectator.