PDA

View Full Version : Shredder Stack Review Vids!

Tami Bellon
09-21-2009, 02:51 PM
YouTube - Shredder Stack from needtobuildmuscle.com part1

YouTube - Shredder Stack from needtobuildmuscle.com part2

Please click below to get this Stack in your hands in just 3-days all shipped for free:
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=28&category_id=1&vmcchk=1

"Rodz"
09-21-2009, 05:25 PM
LMAO, at the guy in the backround!!!!!

RickO'shea
09-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Hey Thanks again Tami for the props on the video or for the facetime but either way thanks.
Ok so Here are the official numbers cause I'm having way too hard of a time getting the file to upload. Measurements

Chest 44.25" After 45"
Left arm 14" after 15"
Right arm 14" after 15"
Left Thigh 21.5" after 23"
Right Thigh 21.5" after 23"

So I grew quite a bit! I do look noticeably different. Much bigger looking.

BodyFat Percentage and Weight
9.24% at 202 pounds after 5.14% at 212 pounds.
Now Do I think I'm 5%? no. Now I will say this however. I know callipers can be somewhat skewed, but I test at the exact same time of day. I was wearing the same clothes. I ran the exact same diet(meaning every ounce of food and water was consumed the same) I was tested by the same guy. I wore the exact same clothes. Everything was controlled as close as humanly possible

Here are the numbers for the caliper testing

Chest 10 after 8
Legs 10 after 6
Abdominal 18 after 8

The guy who tested me knows very much what he is doing and even commented how much leaner I was and that getting thigh and chest fat was incredibly difficult. I'm extremely proud with the results! Thanks everyone who helped me out with all of this!Rick
ain Tami for the props on the video or some face time however you wanna look at it. Here is the official stats now that the stack is over.

Liquid
12-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Bump