PDA

View Full Version : Question via PM: Long primo cycle.

ubermensch
09-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Here is the question I recieved from a close friend.

I started anavar at the end of april using 10mgs a day for two months then in June I went to 20 mgs. At the end of May I switched to 100mgs of Primobolan Depot and also the anavar was dropped to ten for the first for weeks of being on the primo and then cut out completely. I also am taking Nolvadex and have been on that for 8 weeks for any possible watewr and estro related sides,
I have a competition on October 11th and then one the following week and then I plan on doing nationals on November 21st.
So my question is this.....I am tossing around the idea of whether to stay on the primo as it is going quite well, in fact very well. I respond great to it and have virtually no sides except just all the good ones. A little voice drop and maybe a little oilier skin but nothing troublesome. OR to drop the primo , go back to the anavar at 20mgs a day until my shows are done in November, then I am going into offseason.

I am also on growth and my skin is very thin and I exhibit all the effects as far as anti-aging goes. It has been a year on it. I currently am taking 2 iu's a day. My fat is melting away.

Ladies, I would really appreciate any input.

Sam

sassy69
09-22-2009, 01:57 AM
So if I understand this the cycle has been:

April - June - var (10mg -> 20 mg -> 10 mg) - 12 weeks total
June - current - 100 mg primo /week ~ 14 weeks

Question:
continue end of Sept - end of Nov = another 9 weeks.

Only because your friend is looking at doing 3 shows nearly back to back, I want to say stay w/ the primo because you're going to need some good muscle support thru all of those shows.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

tammyp
09-22-2009, 08:17 AM
well primo is less liver toxic and the dose is mild. but thats 8 months on....SS or leigh needs to chime in here. guys run far more almost year round....

NubianBeauty
09-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Stayed on something for over a year myself. Came off for 3 months then back on again so as long as you're getting labs I see no problem with it @ all especially if you compete on a national (hoping to go pro) to pro level

Quadsweep
09-23-2009, 06:59 PM
I think the cycle is mild enough that liver function sides would be minimal. AIDS patients do very long cycles of var sometimes up to 80mgs a day with little if any sides. Primo is also mild and as an injectable drug it inherently will have low liver sides. I would drop the Primo at 10 days and up the Var back to 20mgs a day 10mgs Am and 10mgs Pm. Hope that helps!

Jeff Storch

sassy69
09-23-2009, 07:49 PM
I think the cycle is mild enough that liver function sides would be minimal. AIDS patients do very long cycles of var sometimes up to 80mgs a day with little if any sides. Primo is also mild and as an injectable drug it inherently will have low liver sides. I would drop the Primo at 10 days and up the Var back to 20mgs a day 10mgs Am and 10mgs Pm. Hope that helps!

Jeff Storch

This is following the general rule of "drop all injectables at 10 days out" even tho primo doesn't convert?

ubermensch
09-24-2009, 08:12 AM
Thanks girls. Sassy you thought of what my first option to opt for was. I also don't see a reason, especially since 1. it is a moderate dose and 2 she is responding very well to it. Hardly ANY sides except muscle growth while leaning out. She looks amazing but I also want to think of not only her health, which is not in any jeopardy right now, but also maximizing her results in the long run. Thanks again.