PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Sex &Muscle Radio Topic

chase321
09-22-2009, 07:01 PM
I just discovered RX Muscle Radio on a 'slick"day from work and I've been hooked every since.I love hearing about the lives of the women in the "industry". Dave I like how you balance the show because it has to have a "muscle "angle in it somehow.
I would love to hear an interview of a so called "Shmoe".A guy who pays for sessions.What really goes on in the session world?What is it about women with muscle that turns him on?Who are the best and worst session women and so on(They'll name names).It's a small but fascinating niche.I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would be willing to talk about this with out revealing their real names.
Please bring Denise Masino back.She is incredible but I don't want to hear or care about her business partners.She was so eager to sing their praises.I wanted to know what she thought about the criticism directed toward her that she is giving women's body building a bad name. .Betty Pariso hinted at this with out naming any names in her interview with Colette and Krissy.
Have a good evening .

Aaron Singerman
09-22-2009, 07:08 PM
I just discovered RX Muscle Radio on a 'slick"day from work and I've been hooked every since.I love hearing about the lives of the women in the "industry". Dave I like how you balance the show because it has to have a "muscle "angle in it somehow.
I would love to hear an interview of a so called "Shmoe".A guy who pays for sessions.What really goes on in the session world?What is it about women with muscle that turns him on?Who are the best and worst session women and so on(They'll name names).It's a small but fascinating niche.I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would be willing to talk about this with out revealing their real names.
Please bring Denise Masino back.She is incredible but I don't want to hear or care about her business partners.She was so eager to sing their praises.I wanted to know what she thought about the criticism directed toward her that she is giving women's body building a bad name. .Betty Pariso hinted at this with out naming any names in her interview with Colette and Krissy.
Have a good evening .

The Schmoe Show: http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-02262009.mp3

chase321
09-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the link Aaron.Wow!Thats what I call service!!!!

Aaron Singerman
09-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the link Aaron.Wow!Thats what I call service!!!!

LOL... I hope you like it!