PDA

View Full Version : Ahahahahahaaaaaa

fitmomma3
09-22-2009, 09:09 PM
One of my facebook friends posted this and it seriously made me chuckle!!

Women will never be truly happy until a man has a chocolate penis that ejaculates money!

LMAO! What do you think ladies?

musclemilf
09-22-2009, 09:28 PM

Women will never be truly happy until a man has a chocolate penis that ejaculates money!

Gee, I could bite it off and buy myself a new Gucci bag. :whistle:

tight booty
09-22-2009, 09:45 PM
I'll take the sperm over money anyday but if the penis is calorie free chocolate, then I will suck on it all day! :p

tight booty
09-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Gee, I could bite it off and buy myself a new Gucci bag. :whistle:
If you bite it off, then you lose length. Not a good idea...;)

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
09-22-2009, 10:05 PM
So True

musclemilf
09-22-2009, 10:09 PM
If you bite it off, then you lose length. Not a good idea...;)

I can enjoy the length first, then eat the chocolate and buy a new Gucci bag. :yep:

tammyp
09-23-2009, 06:09 AM
thats jodies...lol

JillyRev
09-23-2009, 08:52 AM

HAHA that is pretty funny --- where do people come up with this stuff hahaha

SweetCapri
09-23-2009, 08:58 AM
Ya'll are so naughty!!!

tight booty
09-23-2009, 10:26 AM
I think I'd actually prefer a peanut butter one instead of chocolate :drool:
Peanut butter chocolate...:drool:

Goodfellas
09-23-2009, 10:31 AM
ya'll would still find something to complain about :p

SweetCapri
09-23-2009, 11:18 AM
I think I'd actually prefer a peanut butter one instead of chocolate :drool:
Hey girl, were you at TU? Did I meet you and not remember cuz I was so tired???

BigJD69
09-23-2009, 12:05 PM
I'll take the sperm over money anyday but if the penis is calorie free chocolate, then I will suck on it all day! :p
My kinda girl!

Goodfellas
09-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Okay depending on your sense of humor or wit, I'm not sure how anyone would take this, but since TB mentioned sperm… I just thought that it must have some quality protein, right? Therefore if combined with some yummy ass peanut butter, this may actually be considered a good (protein + fat) meal...LOL!

there ya go get a patent...

fitmomma3
09-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Okay depending on your sense of humor or wit, I'm not sure how anyone would take this, but since TB mentioned sperm… I just thought that it must have some quality protein, right? Therefore if combined with some yummy ass peanut butter, this may actually be considered a good (protein + fat) meal...LOL!
haha ok this reminds me of the "fat girl" joke lol So the girl asks her doctor "how many calories are in cum?" and he says "sweetie if you're swallowing nobody cares how much you weigh" LMAO

sassy69
09-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Um too much salt....

Allifit
09-23-2009, 07:32 PM
Peanut butter chocolate...:drool:

x2 here. Peanut butter chocolate penis ATM and we're talking :yep:

tight booty
09-23-2009, 07:41 PM
haha ok this reminds me of the "fat girl" joke lol So the girl asks her doctor "how many calories are in cum?" and he says "sweetie if you're swallowing nobody cares how much you weigh" LMAO
Haha....good one!

Allifit
09-23-2009, 07:56 PM
I think I just need me a sugar daddy in general.....since I've all but thrown in the towel on meeting "Mr Right" lol.

Goodfellas
09-24-2009, 06:51 AM
I think I just need me a sugar daddy in general.....since I've all but thrown in the towel on meeting "Mr Right" lol.

Why have you thrown in the towel?

Allifit
09-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Why have you thrown in the towel?

That's a question requiring a very long answer lol. I guess the shortest answer I can give is that a series of failed relationship attempts will force you to rethink whether "Mr Right" exists or not.

InHonorInMind
09-24-2009, 02:38 PM

hahahhahahahaha......x3 how hilarious.....even though I can make my own money, just the thought of its kinda funny.....and who doens't like chocalate peanut butter....seriously :drool::drool::drool:

Goodfellas
09-24-2009, 03:26 PM
That's a question requiring a very long answer lol. I guess the shortest answer I can give is that a series of failed relationship attempts will force you to rethink whether "Mr Right" exists or not.

I guess I got lucky first study girlfriend now married 10 years..

fitmomma3
09-24-2009, 08:22 PM
I guess I got lucky first study girlfriend now married 10 years..
Ditto!!

fitmomma3
09-24-2009, 08:23 PM
I think I just need me a sugar daddy in general.....since I've all but thrown in the towel on meeting "Mr Right" lol. I feel like I found my MR. Right but even mr right is never Mr PERFECT believe me there's no such thing

Pink!ron
09-25-2009, 06:47 AM
Well....sucking releases endorphins AND chocolate stimulates the same centers in the brain that being in love does....so, if calorie free, I think all women would happily benefit from a chocolate penis :P

Goodfellas
09-25-2009, 07:43 AM
I feel like I found my MR. Right but even mr right is never Mr PERFECT believe me there's no such thing

Mr rights can be lazy every once in awhile I have heard ;)

fitmomma3
09-25-2009, 10:04 AM
And Ms. Rights a little bitchier than necessary sometimes too ;)

Goodfellas
09-25-2009, 10:11 AM

Ain't that the truth..

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-25-2009, 10:14 AM

What am I to do if my patience has worn thin on looking for Ms. Right... or even Ms. Right Now?

Goodfellas
09-25-2009, 10:21 AM
Never give up. Took me 25 years. My first serious girlfriend.

fitmomma3
09-25-2009, 10:25 AM
What am I to do if my patience has worn thin on looking for Ms. Right... or even Ms. Right Now?stop looking...the less you try sometimes I think the easier it is. Try to focus on as many good hearted friends that you can and I'm telling you Ms. Right will be hiding in the pack somewhere :)

Goodfellas
09-25-2009, 10:33 AM
She found me at work. 1,000 people in the building :)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-25-2009, 10:34 AM
stop looking...the less you try sometimes I think the easier it is. Try to focus on as many good hearted friends that you can and I'm telling you Ms. Right will be hiding in the pack somewhere :)

Fair enough answer. When I misplace my keys and search high and low for them, I always overlook them. Only when I stop actually trying do I find them. So this makes sense.

blu2xtreme
09-30-2009, 01:16 AM

Been married 3 times - I think you have a better chance of finding a chocolate cover penis that is an ATM then Mr Right ...

Screw the sugar Daddy - tried that too - going after the boy toy next:p

New here,
Blu

Allifit
09-30-2009, 05:58 PM
What am I to do if my patience has worn thin on looking for Ms. Right... or even Ms. Right Now?

Stop looking. When you're least looking, that's when they come a knocking :)

Allifit
09-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Been married 3 times - I think you have a better chance of finding a chocolate cover penis that is an ATM then Mr Right ...

Screw the sugar Daddy - tried that too - going after the boy toy next:p

New here,
Blu

Welcome blu.:)Like your line of thinking. Beware of the jarheads- they schmoe all newcomers. lol.

Tatyana
09-30-2009, 06:13 PM

Is that automated teller machine or ass to mouth?

Don't give up, there are fab men out there.

I thought that people who meet their true life partners were either lucky or tolerating the bullshite out of fear of being alone, but it isn't the case.

I am totally loved up.

johnnylax
09-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Stop looking. When you're least looking, that's when they come a knocking :)

knock, knock..

Goodfellas
09-30-2009, 07:34 PM
knock, knock..

"yellow lab attack the door"

Allifit
09-30-2009, 08:07 PM
"yellow lab attack the door"

Hahaha. Replace yellow lab with '10 lb fluff' and you have a visual of the killer pomeranian that lives with me:

Molly. AKA. Spoiled Princess

johnnylax
09-30-2009, 08:07 PM
yipe...

Allifit
09-30-2009, 08:08 PM
yipe...

lol you could take her!:yep:

johnnylax
09-30-2009, 08:15 PM
a little frosty paw and she's in my back pocket...man i miss my pup...

Goodfellas
09-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Hahaha. Replace yellow lab with '10 lb fluff' and you have a visual of the killer pomeranian that lives with me:

geez my 10 wk Beagle is bigger :)

blu2xtreme
09-30-2009, 08:48 PM
Welcome blu.:)Like your line of thinking. Beware of the jarheads- they schmoe all newcomers. lol.

Been there done that - another forum.... thanks for the warning
Cute pup:)

Don't give up, there are fab men out there.

I thought that people who meet their true life partners were either lucky or tolerating the bullshite out of fear of being alone, but it isn't the case.

I am totally loved up.

Lucky Lady...nice to know there's hope:)

Allifit
09-30-2009, 09:39 PM
a little frosty paw and she's in my back pocket...man i miss my pup...

Oh she's a food whore. And she loves those frosty paws things lol!

Allifit
09-30-2009, 09:41 PM
Been there done that - another forum.... thanks for the warning
Cute pup:)

LMFAO are you serious??????? Well join the herd honey... ran into two other women at the Olympia with the SAME experience.:dickhead:

Men SUCKKKKKKKKKK lol.

blu2xtreme
10-01-2009, 12:00 AM
LMFAO are you serious??????? Well join the herd honey... ran into two other women at the Olympia with the SAME experience.:dickhead:

Men SUCKKKKKKKKKK lol.

Way cool - you went to the Olympia - live in Vegas couldn't find a damn person that wanted to go...all my real life friends hate muscle.
Have quite a few " pretend " friends I met on other forums that love it - got a little side tracked lately and ready to train hard again - men tend to mess me up....like them a little to much:p

Tracy Dawn
10-01-2009, 12:18 AM

AWWWE... so cute!!! :) and btw.... this thread is hilarious!!!! :p LUV IT!

Goodfellas
10-01-2009, 05:49 AM

Men SUCKKKKKKKKKK lol.

We do? :dunno:

juggernaut
10-01-2009, 06:37 AM

LMAO! What do you think ladies?I have a penis that tastes like heaven. Does that count?

Allifit
10-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Way cool - you went to the Olympia - live in Vegas couldn't find a damn person that wanted to go...all my real life friends hate muscle.
Have quite a few " pretend " friends I met on other forums that love it - got a little side tracked lately and ready to train hard again - men tend to mess me up....like them a little to much:p

I used to get sidetracked over men. Very rarely anymore. But I do find guys on forum boards who lie to several women at once QUITE pathetic and amusing:)

Glad you're back on the grind and starting up your training again!!!:yep:

Allifit
10-01-2009, 10:46 AM
AWWWE... so cute!!! :) and btw.... this thread is hilarious!!!! :p LUV IT!

This is sooo off topic but- Great website girl!!!! Well put together!

blu2xtreme
10-01-2009, 11:12 AM
I used to get sidetracked over men. Very rarely anymore. But I do find guys on forum boards who lie to several women at once QUITE pathetic and amusing:)

Thanks , sometimes a new environment can give you new focus

Goodfellas
10-01-2009, 02:07 PM

Be fair there are some women on this board that are real winners :yep:

Allifit
10-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Be fair there are some women on this board that are real winners :yep:

Oh no denying that. Women are a complicated mess 99% of the time as well:)

tight booty
10-01-2009, 09:12 PM
I have a penis that tastes like heaven. Does that count?
A taste test is in order then. :p
Only teasing....:)

blu2xtreme
10-02-2009, 03:09 AM
Oh no denying that. Women are a complicated mess 99% of the time as well:)

Out of that 99%...98% of the time we are a complicated mess because of the men we choose... not saying I'd change anything-just the way it is:)

Goodfellas
10-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Easy solution pick the right one :)

blu2xtreme
10-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Easy solution pick the right one :)

Damn -never thought of that ...would make it easier :D

Goodfellas
10-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Damn -never thought of that ...would make it easier :D

See just reinforces my point what great guys are on this site he he :p

blu2xtreme
10-02-2009, 07:42 PM
See just reinforces my point what great guys are on this site he he :p

Cool so now I know who to go to for dating advice:p

BadAssBarbie
10-07-2009, 02:22 PM
I thought cum was mostly glucose??!!! I agree though...add some pb(mmm chocolate pb) and it sounds great!