PDA

View Full Version : how to cycle anavar and clen

cheryl
09-23-2009, 07:20 PM
What are the doses for a clen/anavar cycle. Fitness girl with a show in 5 weeks. Need to tighten and shred the abs. 5'6" 120 lbs with good form. Cardio daily with weight training 3x week. Clean diet. Thanks!

sassy69
09-23-2009, 07:40 PM
What are the doses for a clen/anavar cycle. Fitness girl with a show in 5 weeks. Need to tighten and shred the abs. 5'6" 120 lbs with good form. Cardio daily with weight training 3x week. Clean diet. Thanks!

You ever run var before? You're getting a bit of a late start on it. Takes about 10 days just to kick in.

Easy cycle is 10 mg ED (split in 1/2 - am & pm - ref: anavar half-life = 9 hrs), for 5 weeks. Will still take 10-15 days to "show itself".
- Optimally start at 5 mg ED (split as above) for first 10 days to ensure you aren't getting any bad sides / your stuff is real / your stuff is not overdosed /your stuff is what you think it is. Then if OK, up to 10 mg as above.

Also watch if you notice you are retaining water on it - some people do. If yes. then drop it 10 days out from your show so it will clear your system and doesn't affect your water depletion protocol.

Clen - 2 weeks on / 2 off cycle
- start at 20 mcg in AM
- if no sides, do 20 mcg in PM (where sides = shakes, stress headache, etc), else if sides, don't do 20 mcg in PM
- if no sides next day 40 mcg in AM, else if sides, stay at 20 mcg
- repeat 20 mcg in PM

-- increase by increments of 20 mcg in AM & PM (no later than 3 pm as it can affect your quality of sleep) of each day as you are ablefor 2 weeks. More is not better so no reason to push it.

Then after 2 weeks, stop, use your fav OTC thermo during the off 2 weeks.

Next 2 weeks, repeat above -start low, work your way up.

Supps:
- include probiotics / acidophilus w/ the var- any AAS can promote yeast infections / vaginosis.
- w/ clen, include l-taurine to help reduce cramping - clen inhibits l-taurine in your body and will cause cramping, which sucks. Drink lots of water.

If you can't sleep, you can use benedryl to help.

If you get nasty sides from the clen, just don't use it and use an OTC thermo. Its important that if you are getting lots of shakes, tension headaches and it affects your sleep, better to just not use it. What you might lose from using it, you may gain back from impact of increased cortisol from stress, poor sleep, etc.

Please do your research so you know what sort of sides are possible w/ var.

Quadsweep
10-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Wow! Great info! :) Listen to this woman! She knows of what she speaks.
You ever run var before? You're getting a bit of a late start on it. Takes about 10 days just to kick in.

Easy cycle is 10 mg ED (split in 1/2 - am & pm - ref: anavar half-life = 9 hrs), for 5 weeks. Will still take 10-15 days to "show itself".
- Optimally start at 5 mg ED (split as above) for first 10 days to ensure you aren't getting any bad sides / your stuff is real / your stuff is not overdosed /your stuff is what you think it is. Then if OK, up to 10 mg as above.

Also watch if you notice you are retaining water on it - some people do. If yes. then drop it 10 days out from your show so it will clear your system and doesn't affect your water depletion protocol.

- start at 20 mcg in AM
- if no sides, do 20 mcg in PM (where sides = shakes, stress headache, etc), else if sides, don't do 20 mcg in PM
- if no sides next day 40 mcg in AM, else if sides, stay at 20 mcg
- repeat 20 mcg in PM

-- increase by increments of 20 mcg in AM & PM (no later than 3 pm as it can affect your quality of sleep) of each day as you are ablefor 2 weeks. More is not better so no reason to push it.

Next 2 weeks, repeat above -start low, work your way up.

Supps:
- include probiotics / acidophilus w/ the var- any AAS can promote yeast infections / vaginosis.
- w/ clen, include l-taurine to help reduce cramping - clen inhibits l-taurine in your body and will cause cramping, which sucks. Drink lots of water.

If you can't sleep, you can use benedryl to help.

If you get nasty sides from the clen, just don't use it and use an OTC thermo. Its important that if you are getting lots of shakes, tension headaches and it affects your sleep, better to just not use it. What you might lose from using it, you may gain back from impact of increased cortisol from stress, poor sleep, etc.

Please do your research so you know what sort of sides are possible w/ var.

heavyiron
10-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Sassy always has good advice!

desibaba
10-31-2009, 02:29 AM
So 80mcgs a day of clen is the max recommended dose for most women (if they can handle it)???

Krcz
10-31-2009, 11:09 AM
Quick question to sassy since I respect your knowledge, at what bf % do you think is optimal to start running var if the goal is to add more lbm?

sassy69
10-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Quick question to sassy since I respect your knowledge, at what bf % do you think is optimal to start running var if the goal is to add more lbm?

You can bulk or cut on most anything (w/ considertion to water retention associated w/ aromatization) depending on your diet & training program.

I'd throw out somewhere around 13-14% is where you're closer to being lean and not getting the "thick" feeling (from higher bodyfat + mass gain). So at that point you'd probably get a greater appreciation for the results - i.e. the lean muscle mass gain w/o being buried under more bodyfat, would be more apparent. But again, diet will drive everything. If you're eating a 'cutting' diet, you're not fueling for a goal of muscle mass gain. That said, you can follow a clean bulk and not get the excess but still promote muscle mass. On a cutting diet (e.g. competition prep) anavar is more about recovery & muscle maintenance than muscle growth.

Krcz
10-31-2009, 07:17 PM
Thanks, I guess I need to lose a few more pounds before running var then

sassy69
10-31-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks, I guess I need to lose a few more pounds before running var then

It depends on what your expectations are - you will be gaining lean muscle mass but if you aren't already lean, that will be "adding" , which can make some people feel more "thick" - but if you are not expecting to look contest shape just because you're running anavar, then go with it, let your diet do its work and you can build lean mass, which in turn, promotes more efficient bodyfat burning.

Krcz
10-31-2009, 08:04 PM
Well, right now I'm 126.5 pounds (57.5 KG) abs are still visible, and I have muscle definition on my arms and legs. I don't expect to look contest shape at all (if I could look like you in your avatar I'll be more than pleased though hehe) I'm probably around 17-18% bf Not sure to be honest. I could lose a couple of pounds before the cycle since someone told me that var works better for adding lbm when you start lean enough, it makes its work better.
I'm looking for to increase my size actually, I like the bodybuilder look more than the fitness figure body.

sassy69
10-31-2009, 10:30 PM
Well, keeping in mind that my avatar is 1 day off contest day & I certainly don't maintain this - what you might do is set up your diet and get that going, give it a month maybe and then start the cycle.

Again I'm just referring to what you expect in terms of 'how' your body looks - many peopel (women) sometimes think AAS will "lean you out & tone you up" and then start to freak when they realize they are gaining size. If you're strictly focused on clear goals of gaining lean mass and not trying to get to contest shape while gaining (i.e. mixing conflicting goals) then you're ok.

desibaba
10-31-2009, 11:26 PM
So how much clen max do you recommend to women who can tolerate it Sassy?

sassy69
11-01-2009, 12:38 AM
So how much clen max do you recommend to women who can tolerate it Sassy?

No real reason to go > 100 mcg / day.

ballnm
11-01-2009, 06:41 PM
sassy69, I'm posting on behalf of my gf. She is preparing to run a similar clen/var cut. She purchased var and when she reiceived them she realized they were 20mg capsules. Need to split to 5mg. It was suggested by somone to mix with 16 oz of water and then measure out 4 oz servings. In theory it sounds good but will the water break down the var or is this a sound method?

sassy69
11-01-2009, 07:25 PM
sassy69, I'm posting on behalf of my gf. She is preparing to run a similar clen/var cut. She purchased var and when she reiceived them she realized they were 20mg capsules. Need to split to 5mg. It was suggested by somone to mix with 16 oz of water and then measure out 4 oz servings. In theory it sounds good but will the water break down the var or is this a sound method?

The bigger issue is even composition of your liquid mix. You could also get a scale (w/ units small enough) & weigh it out.

ballnm
11-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Well my initial research found that Oxandrolone is soluble in water at a ratio of 1 part oxandrolone to 5200 parts water.

So dissolving a 20mg pill properly would take 104,000mg water or ~104mL of water (about 3.6oz).

I'm wondering if this is the way to go. Mix in with 16 oz of water and shake like hell before ingesting.

jaim91
11-28-2009, 01:47 PM

Is this part necessary? Or can you just cut out all stims altogether for 2 weeks?

And is it necessary to taper back down, or can you just stop where you left off at your last dosage at the end of the two weeks?

sassy69
11-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Is this part necessary? Or can you just cut out all stims altogether for 2 weeks?

And is it necessary to taper back down, or can you just stop where you left off at your last dosage at the end of the two weeks?

If you're running a clen cycle, we assume you're looking for the fat burning / stim effect. So the off 2 weeks - I mean you don't "Have" to run something but it helps if you're used to the stim effect of clen and then all of a sudden you have nothing.

No you don't need to taper down on clen or anavar.

jaim91
11-29-2009, 04:18 PM
If you're running a clen cycle, we assume you're looking for the fat burning / stim effect. So the off 2 weeks - I mean you don't "Have" to run something but it helps if you're used to the stim effect of clen and then all of a sudden you have nothing.

No you don't need to taper down on clen or anavar.

Great! Thank you!

And I've also heard you can run it for a max of 16 weeks (which would actually be 8 weeks total "on"), is that correct?

Krcz
11-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Sassy, are you familiar with dissolving oxa powder in wine? How would you recommend taking it if you don't want to capsule it?

sassy69
11-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Sassy, are you familiar with dissolving oxa powder in wine? How would you recommend taking it if you don't want to capsule it?

Sorry don't know anything about that.

sassy69
11-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Great! Thank you!

And I've also heard you can run it for a max of 16 weeks (which would actually be 8 weeks total "on"), is that correct?

Its supposed to be a "cycle" w/ a specific purpose and end point where you let your body adjust to running on its own again. I don't know that I've heard of a "max" of any particular time.