PDA

View Full Version : help... please!

Powerlifting57
09-24-2009, 10:39 AM
He is taking in around 75gram of carbs a day and i am having him raise his sodium up to around 1500-2000mgs a day w/ 3.5 gallons of water.

He is on

80mcgs of clen
Tren 75mg eod
prop 100mg eod
winny 50mg ed
gh 8iu 5 on 2 off

I told him to cut the gh out should he run everything else up to the comp?

Now i am having him carb up around 18 hours before the competion. He is cutting water/sodium thurs around 3pm. His carbs are going to be sweet potato and brown rice Then switching over to white rice the day of the competion. He is starting 2-3grams ed dandelion root 4 days out.

What all would you change with this? it is his first competion, i told him dry and hard is better than full/smooth. Training leading up to the show legs mon, chest/shoulder/ tri- tues, back bi wed, abs thurs, fri rest.

Scoobysnacks
09-24-2009, 12:27 PM
He is taking in around 75gram of carbs a day and i am having him raise his sodium up to around 1500-2000mgs a day w/ 3.5 gallons of water.

He is on

80mcgs of clen
Tren 75mg eod
prop 100mg eod
winny 50mg ed
gh 8iu 5 on 2 off

I told him to cut the gh out should he run everything else up to the comp?

Now i am having him carb up around 18 hours before the competion. He is cutting water/sodium thurs around 3pm. His carbs are going to be sweet potato and brown rice Then switching over to white rice the day of the competion. He is starting 2-3grams ed dandelion root 4 days out.

What all would you change with this? it is his first competion, i told him dry and hard is better than full/smooth. Training leading up to the show legs mon, chest/shoulder/ tri- tues, back bi wed, abs thurs, fri rest.

Honestly I dont think you should be advising anyone on peak week.

That said, you do realize that carbs require water and sodium to load properly. Dont cut his water completely on Thursday at 3pm thats ridiculous.

Ive dried many out on anabolics simply tapering it, starting the carb load sooner and merely making a shift in sodium downard NOT cutting it. Cut water and cut sodium and say BYE BYE to any fullness he had.

He would be better off simply tripling his carbs on Weds, then 2.5 x 75 on Thurs, and 2 x 75 on Friday, ramping water up Monday perhaps 2 gallons, then 1.5 Wednesday, 1 thurs and .75 Friday and only dropping out his condiments and any salt he added to foods on Thurs to create a shift in sodium. That alone he would look better than what you propose.

Oh and Id probably drop the clen it makes it harder to load, use caffeine instead or something as he will crash without some stim.

Quadsweep
10-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Also Drop the prop and all oils at least 5 days out. I just run orals the last 5 days...oh and Scooby nailed that advice! Cutting water that early...shit he would never ever make it. and he would be flat as a fritter after loading 3.5 gallons and pissing at that rate...shit he would probably be passed out cold. Also no legs 7-10 days before a show...have you ever competed? Not slamming on you but your advice is well...different...

Jeff

Ken "Skip" Hill
10-15-2009, 04:56 AM
Honestly I dont think you should be advising anyone on peak week.

Bingo.

Skip

TheTransformator
10-15-2009, 04:58 AM
Bingo.

Skip

Jackpot...!

banger
10-15-2009, 06:23 AM
i can't believe what i just read....