PDA

View Full Version : Brutal Alchemy Products Are Available

DJTree
09-08-2009, 03:41 PM
I promised screenshots of the labels this week and I aim to deliver :)

DJTree
09-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Ancient Strength

DJTree
09-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Forged Steel

DJTree
09-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Onslaught

DJTree
09-08-2009, 03:56 PM
More to come, stay tuned

DJTree
09-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Attack

DJTree
09-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Isolation

IronFlex
09-08-2009, 07:08 PM
good looking labels big man.

crashcrew56
09-09-2009, 01:34 AM
The labels look good, when are these products supposed to launch again?

I noticed your company is out of Greensboro NC, have you ever made your way out to Greenville NC

Gr8rGood
09-09-2009, 01:36 AM
Very cool stuff. Can't wait to give 'em a try.

DJTree
09-09-2009, 03:20 AM
The labels look good, when are these products supposed to launch again?

I noticed your company is out of Greensboro NC, have you ever made your way out to Greenville NC

Full product line launch is September 19th.

We're sponsoring a fitness contest at Bar 40 in Greensboro NC that night for the product launch.

Best abs contest for the guys, HotBody contest for the girls.

I'll be posting the flyer in the next few days, and after the event we'll have pics posted; it's going to be a great time, so if you're in the area drop in and let me know you're from Rx, I'll hook you up with some free samples

:beerbang:

DJTree
09-09-2009, 03:22 AM
Never been to Greenville myself, have you ever been up this way?

crashcrew56
09-09-2009, 08:37 PM
I havn't been to Greensboro, but I have been to the Winston-Salem/Clemmons area, I have a close friend there

csnut18
09-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Can't wait till the products are available.

RickO'shea
09-12-2009, 02:01 AM
The stuff is lookin good man. Congrats on havin your own sup comp! That's freakin sweet!

MrNoFro
09-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Drum Roll......

ANCIENT STRENGTH Creatine Formulation: Three different types of creatine brought together to infuse you with the power and strength you'll need for the battle: 90 Count Bottle: retail-$12.00

ATTACK NO2 booster: Nitric Oxide booster to pump you up to the next level of performance: 90 Count Bottle: retail-$25.00

ISOLATION Pure Whey Protein Isolate: With 26 grams of pure protein isolate in every 29 gram scoop, there is no competition when it comes to providing your muscle with what they need to rebuild after the destruction:
2lb Container: retail-$39.00
Single Serving: retail-$2.00

ONSLAUGHT Comprehensive post workout matrix: With whey protein, good carbs, HMB, glucosamine, BCAAs, and creatine; ONSLAUGHT is the complete post workout supplement designed to suffuse your muscles, joints, and body with the tools it needs to heal, grow stronger, and fight again another day: 2lb Container: retail-$46.00

ASS LIGHTNING A zero calorie, zero carb blend of vitamins and herbs that provides lightning fast, long lasting energy and focus without a crash: 2oz Bottle: retail-$3.00

MrNoFro
09-12-2009, 12:31 PM
FORGED STEEL Male Enhancement:
60 Count Bottle: retail-$59.99

RickO'shea
09-13-2009, 04:32 PM
So when you say Suggested...does that mean suggested by us, the consumers, or the guys running profit margin numbers? I think most of your prices are honestly quite good, except the protein isolate pretty damn pricey at 2lbs... that's all. Either way glad to have another solid company with us

IronFlex
09-13-2009, 09:10 PM
good looking prices.

MrNoFro
09-14-2009, 06:13 AM
So when you say Suggested...does that mean suggested by us, the consumers, or the guys running profit margin numbers? I think most of your prices are honestly quite good, except the protein isolate pretty damn pricey at 2lbs... that's all. Either way glad to have another solid company with us
Rick,
The suggested should be removed. They're the prices as set by the owners of the company. I should have caught that when I posted them. Sorry about the confusion.

As for the Isolation price, all I'll say is taste it! :yep:

Matt

RickO'shea
09-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Rick,
The suggested should be removed. They're the prices as set by the owners of the company. I should have caught that when I posted them. Sorry about the confusion.

As for the Isolation price, all I'll say is taste it! :yep:

Matt

Damn you and your crafty salesmanship and comforting smileys....ok you have a deal...maybe you guys can put up a new customer discount code?:yep:
Right back at ya!

Gr8rGood
09-14-2009, 09:23 PM
I know it's been said hundreds of times already, but I still can't get over how awesome the name Brutal Alchemy is.

MrNoFro
09-15-2009, 06:35 AM
I know it's been said hundreds of times already, but I still can't get over how awesome the name Brutal Alchemy is.

Thanks! I assure you, we'll be backing it up with awesome product too!

Rick, I'm not usually the smiley type of guy...but when it's right, it's right. We'll definitely look into your suggestion for a customer discount code. Perhaps something exclusively for our RXMuscle brethren. Stay tuned for word on that.

Matt

Biggie973
09-15-2009, 11:51 AM
I like the prices

MichaelWayne
09-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Drum Roll......
ASS LIGHTNING A zero calorie, zero carb blend of vitamins and herbs that provides lightning fast, long lasting energy and focus without a crash: [/SIZE][/FONT]2oz Bottle: suggested retail-$3.00

Please tell me you forgot an 'M'....

Prices look good enough to give them a try without breaking the bank. I know I'm interested.

The Big Sexy
09-15-2009, 12:31 PM
I like this company - LOL - mostly because they have the nuts to call a product ASS LIGHTNING... I would buy and drink that even if it tasted horrible... just so I could have a bottle of ASS LIGHTNING in my hand - and no I'm not joking, and no I'm not dissing the product... I think the name is GOLD.

MichaelWayne
09-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Holy Jesus it IS called Ass Lightning....you better believe your...well ASS, that I'm REALLY interested in the whole stack!

RickO'shea
09-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Coo cool man. Yeah I'm stoked to try some Ass Lightning too, I doubt it could be worse than the "Cocaine" Energy drink, that stuff tasted like spicey butt hole....not good...not good at all...

Thanks and I think the RXexclusive discount would be Primo!

MrNoFro
09-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Can't wait till the products are available.
We are taking pre-orders if you're interested. Our products will be ready to go in just a few days, so if you want to drop an order we can ship them directly to you once they're done! Feel free to email me at [email protected] or my partner at [email protected] with any questions or orders.

Matt

Gr8rGood
09-16-2009, 11:17 AM
What flavors will Isolation come in?

MrNoFro
09-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry.
Onslaught is cinnamon vanilla cream. It's off the chain! Actually, they all are. I'm not a fan of strawberry flavor protein, but the strawberry Isolation is great!

Matt

Gr8rGood
09-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry.
Onslaught is cinnamon vanilla cream. It's off the chain! Actually, they all are. I'm not a fan of strawberry flavor protein, but the strawberry Isolation is great!

Matt

That's cool, I actually just got into the Strawberry flavored proteins. Will all the flavors be available in single serve?

MrNoFro
09-16-2009, 12:44 PM
That's cool, I actually just got into the Strawberry flavored proteins. Will all the flavors be available in single serve?

Yes sir.

DJTree
09-16-2009, 06:05 PM
I like this company - LOL - mostly because they have the nuts to call a product ASS LIGHTNING... I would buy and drink that even if it tasted horrible... just so I could have a bottle of ASS LIGHTNING in my hand - and no I'm not joking, and no I'm not dissing the product... I think the name is GOLD.

We agree :beerbang:

DJTree
09-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Coo cool man. Yeah I'm stoked to try some Ass Lightning too, I doubt it could be worse than the "Cocaine" Energy drink, that stuff tasted like spicey butt hole....not good...not good at all...

Thanks and I think the RXexclusive discount would be Primo!

I tried the cocaine energy drink myself, it definitely tasted like Cajun seasoned goat sack.

I would NOT do that to you guys! :)

Gr8rGood
09-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Full product line launch is September 19th.

We're sponsoring a fitness contest at Bar 40 in Greensboro NC that night for the product launch.

Best abs contest for the guys, HotBody contest for the girls.

I'll be posting the flyer in the next few days, and after the event we'll have pics posted; it's going to be a great time, so if you're in the area drop in and let me know you're from Rx, I'll hook you up with some free samples

:beerbang:

Are your products ready to launch yet?

MrNoFro
09-23-2009, 09:15 AM
Are your products ready to launch yet?
Chance,
We are launched and currently heading for the upper atmosphere! All of our products are now available for purchase, so if you're interested email me: [email protected] or my partner: [email protected] for ordering. Our site is still being built so ordering will take place through email right now.

You can also check us out on Facebook if you'd like and see pictures of our launch party. There are pictures of the products up there.

Matt

Gr8rGood
09-23-2009, 10:33 AM
Chance,
We are launched and currently heading for the upper atmosphere! All of our products are now available for purchase, so if you're interested email me: [email protected] or my partner: [email protected] for ordering. Our site is still being built so ordering will take place through email right now.

You can also check us out on Facebook if you'd like and see pictures of our launch party. There are pictures of the products up there.

Matt

Can you post the link to the Facebook page?

Gr8rGood
09-23-2009, 10:37 AM

Never mind, I just found it.

MrNoFro
09-24-2009, 12:25 AM

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brutal-Alchemy/144537450247?ref=nf

Northman
09-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Did the guy who launched these products play World of Warcraft or something?

MrNoFro
09-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Did the guy who launched these products play World of Warcraft or something?
No, but at least one of them is a huge Star Wars fan and loves your avatar.
There's a story and method to the madness behind the branding. We may divulge that at some point. Then again...we may not.
Say what you will about the names of our products...you won't be able to knock them once you've tried them!

Matt

MrNoFro
09-27-2009, 12:01 AM
Just wanted to get the word out that ALL of Brutal Alchemy's products are available IMMEDIATELY!

Currently our website is under construction with an estimated completion of the online store portion coming very soon.

Until the store is operational all orders can be placed over the phone.
Call Dave @ (336) 688-7192, between 9am and 5pm EST, and he will take your credit card orders.

Our orders will ship immediately from the warehouse via USPS for pill products and UPS for powder and combined pill/powder orders. Delivery times will vary based on location.

Now is your chance to find out what all the hype is about!
Call now and
JOIN THE HORDE...
OR BE DESTROYED BY IT!!!

jpick1369
09-29-2009, 02:31 AM
Ive been using the products since the launch date. Love the Attack have used n.o. products in the past and this by far is the best I have used great pumps, the ancient strength is great to. The taste of the isolation is great to. I have been using the strawberry and am on my 3rd container love it. Now ASS LIGHTNING man you want to feel a energy rush love this stuff. Love the comments and the looks I get when Im drinking it and someone asks what it is and I tell them ass lighting the looks are priceless. Great products.
Dave the fact that you know what a cajun seasoned goat sack tastes like is rather disturbing.LOL.

Bacon Boy
09-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Check your FB fan page for my post I would love for y'all to get back at me thanks, Jon "Bacon Boy" LaRue!!! Stuff is killer!

GrayBull
10-01-2009, 04:53 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing. ASS LIGHTNING... sign me up. Haha.

Bacon Boy
10-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Ancient Strength

Forged Steel

Attack

Def some high quality, well thought out stuff here, the forged steel could be hazardous to my girl's health tho, this isnt just for fun time in the sheets either, I have feeling that paired the ass lightning could put me to a new level of intensity, I can hear cybex equipment breaking now:yep:

MrNoFro
10-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Tester Log; 3 days after Brutal Alchemy supplementation:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_X2UMP8LLg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_X2UMP8LLg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comments: Noticeable increases in both sword wielding and over-the-top slow motion movements.

That's about right! Full Persian army annihilation after one week!

Gr8rGood
10-01-2009, 10:44 PM
That's about right! Full Persian army annihilation after one week!

Sold!

jpick1369
10-07-2009, 06:07 PM
In my last post I dont think I gave my review of Attack justice by saying great pumps. The pump I recieve from Attack is better than the ones I got from Nitrix, Pump-Tech and Plasma Jet. Plus you arent having to take 10-12 pills either. Try it and see if Im right.

MrNoFro
10-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Tester Log; 1 week of Brutal Alchemy supplementation:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sj7UBgVVew8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sj7UBgVVew8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comments: Increase in sustained strength during epic battle sequences acompanied by awesome, overly theatrical, multioctave vocal ability.
Truth spoken. Of course the multi-octave vocality can be achieved with a kick in the dick, too. But your epic battle sequences generally suffer as a result. Stick with Brutal Alchemy! It's better than a kick in the dick.

I think that's the next marketing slogan!

MrNoFro
10-08-2009, 10:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIlBN5v5wM0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIlBN5v5wM0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comments: Fulfilment of unrealistic pubescent fantasy executed in the form of Kratos, former servant of Ares.

Holy shit, Chance! I got nothing for that. :no:

jpick1369
10-13-2009, 11:21 AM
REALLY WOW someone has WAY to much time on their hands. LOL