09-28-2009, 01:00 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/r1hl48.jpg

Youngguns
09-28-2009, 01:01 AM
170lbs, 5'8'', 4 years lifting, 22 years old

kraken
09-28-2009, 01:05 AM
You look good!
LOL! Is that you with the fro in the pic in the back ground?

TheTransformator
09-28-2009, 01:43 AM
Good improvement...

AVBG
09-28-2009, 01:49 AM
the FDB and Lat spread look unreal. IF you improve on your legs (size) you'd do some real damage in natural comps. repped.

Kiyoshi Moody
09-28-2009, 02:02 AM
hey bro!!!! Damn you look good!!! Stay with it, stay focused!!!! Your gonna do some damage!!! Hit the wheels, quads,hams and calves and you will own alot of people. Very good potential

Jfrocc1
09-28-2009, 02:03 AM
squats

AVBG
09-28-2009, 02:37 AM
squats

You think he doesn't already?

Quads
Squat(12) 135, (6) 185, 225, 260
Leg Press(8) 190, 200, 200, 200
Lunge(20) 100x4
Leg Extension(12) 11, 11, 11, 11

Youngguns
09-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Thanks guys, it's been a crazy 4 years lol...

As for the legs, they weren't focussed on until about 2 years ago, when I really only started to see big improvments over the last year. For me my legs were the smallest genetically, which I believe makes the mind muscle connection much more difficult. Operation huge legs has been underway for over a year now, and they really look a lot better.

Youngguns
09-28-2009, 11:20 AM
My last leg workout...

Legs
Leg Press(12) 100, 110, 120, 130, 140
Front Squat(6) 135, 155, 175, 195
Lunge(20) 95x4
Leg Extension(15) 100x4

and a seperate hamstring workout which is 6 sets of stiff legged deads and 4 sets of leg curls.

NATURAL-1987
09-28-2009, 12:29 PM
For bulking you look pretty lean. Keep throwin on size and hammer those legs like there is no tomorrow.

bodyhard
09-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Looking thick, nice lat spread. Question, why no regular squats? Also throw in some GHR for the hammies man!

Youngguns
09-28-2009, 02:05 PM
For bulking you look pretty lean. Keep throwin on size and hammer those legs like there is no tomorrow.
I truly have isane metabolism, I've been eating close to 1000 calories per night before bed of complete crap for months now.

Looking thick, nice lat spread. Question, why no regular squats? Also throw in some GHR for the hammies man!
I switch regular squats with front, usually 4 weeks on 4 weeks off...

No GHR in my gym, it's very small.

MusclesMarinara
09-28-2009, 03:35 PM
What did your bulk diet look like?

Nice improvements

Youngguns
09-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Same what it is now, I'm bulking another 5-6 months.

Protein is 250 grams per day, carbs are 250-350, fat is 70+

Iron8
09-28-2009, 10:42 PM
duuuude man your looking awesome. im a tad jealous

GrayBull
09-29-2009, 01:26 AM
You and your fucking lats. Lucky guy. Looking good man.

After you bulk you just going to cut for summer? Or you going to maybe do a show?

Youngguns
09-30-2009, 11:46 AM
You and your fucking lats. Lucky guy. Looking good man.

After you bulk you just going to cut for summer? Or you going to maybe do a show?
I do believe I'm just cutting for summer, it's possible I'd compete but maybe in a few more years.

Provo82
09-30-2009, 03:11 PM
looking good man

Provo82
09-30-2009, 03:12 PM
i think your closer than a few years off man. Maybe put on a little more size and do a show next summer. Your almost there.

mr intensity
09-30-2009, 03:30 PM

hey bro,
good improvements,
with another bulk up phase for 5-6 months how much muscle mass are you aiming for?

swingslammer
09-30-2009, 03:35 PM
You are actually getting better....tell your Mom to get new curtains, or move out of the basement.

Youngguns
09-30-2009, 03:42 PM
i think your closer than a few years off man. Maybe put on a little more size and do a show next summer. Your almost there.
But if I do a show I can't cheat... I live to cheat... lol

hey bro,
good improvements,
with another bulk up phase for 5-6 months how much muscle mass are you aiming for?
As much as possible of course!

You are actually getting better....tell your Mom to get new curtains, or move out of the basement.
I made those with two pillow cases. :yep:

Ps. LOL Why would I move out if I get free food and a free place to stay? I help my parents they help me, it's great.

IronCrusher
09-30-2009, 03:59 PM
My last leg workout...

Legs
Lunge(20) 95x4
Leg Extension(15) 100x4

and a seperate hamstring workout which is 6 sets of stiff legged deads and 4 sets of leg curls.

IMO you need higher volume on your legs bro. The weight you are doing is fine, but I'd do more reps especially on squats and leg presses.

This is an (really) easy day for me on legs as far as the rep/set scheme is laid out. Really push yourself hardcore on legs and I promise you, your entire body will get bigger and thicker from the growth hormone stimulation that hardcore leg workouts bring. Not to mention, your legs will become much improved over what they are now and they aren't all that bad. If you haven't atleast puked once doing legs, you are pussing out bro. Kill that shit.

You have great shape and lines to work with. Another 15-20 lean pounds and you will looking amazing.

fatbackgoal
09-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Good work man and a ton of potential. Set your goals and fire away. Oh to be young again!!

Jfrocc1
09-30-2009, 07:15 PM
what are you eating man? you look lean

BigJD69
09-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Too lean that's not being "bulked"

GrayBull
10-01-2009, 03:09 AM
I do believe I'm just cutting for summer, it's possible I'd compete but maybe in a few more years.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. I think I'm going to do my first cut at about the mid-February mark. That'll give me about 6 months of bulking. Looking forward to it.

What'd you like and dislike about both dieting with and without carbs? I'll have to make a choice about what type of diet I'm going to do...

Deltasaurus
10-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Gr8 Job hopefully i can bulk near the same

NTT91
10-01-2009, 08:55 PM

you only eat 3030 calories a day?

Deltasaurus
10-05-2009, 02:27 PM
YG get in here , i have questions for u

Youngguns
10-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Sorry bro, I'm into women.

bodyhard
10-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Sorry bro, I'm into women.

Yo what the fuck is up with your AV man, I thought you were a natty?

Deltasaurus
10-06-2009, 01:22 PM
porbably got owned by admins or something lost a bet maybe,

And YG get in here im natty and would like so ask u some questions

bodyhard
10-06-2009, 01:32 PM

I am a natty as well what is the question?

Youngguns
10-06-2009, 02:03 PM

What do you mean by "get in here", first off you're annoying me so that and that alone will enable you to get 0 info out of me, use your noggin.

GrayBull
10-06-2009, 02:22 PM

Fucking ask the question and maybe he'll get to it at his convenience. Why is his 'presence' needed?

NTT91
10-06-2009, 04:38 PM
you only eat 3030 calories a day?
bumping my question bro

Youngguns
10-06-2009, 04:43 PM
bumping my question bro
Alright, I lied. I eat exactly what I mentioned, but I usually add a lot more food. I eat at least 500 more calories per day from binging on who knows what. I'd say an average of 3500 calories is very close to accurate.

Deltasaurus
10-08-2009, 11:41 AM
ok heres a a few questions,

what method of diet do you subscribe to?
also what training method?

whats your split like?

Youngguns
10-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Chest/ Triceps
Barbell Bench Press(6) 135, 155, 185, 225 (8)
Dumbbell Incline Press(8) 80x4
Dips(6) 60x4
Incline Flye(10) 30, 30, 30, 30
Reverse Pushdown(200lbs) 10x4
Dumbbell Overhead(60) 6, 6, 6, 6
Abs

Legs/Biceps
Squat(12) 135, (6) 185, 225, 265
Leg Press(8) 200, 200, 200, 200
Lunge(20) 80x4
Leg Extension(12) 11, 11, 11, 11
Db curl(6) 55, 50, 45, 40, 40, 40
21s /w 45lbs x2
3 sets of preachers 20lbsx8

Shoulders/ Hamstrings
Barbell Shoulder press(6) 95, 105, 115, 125, 135(10)
Upright Rows(6) 65, 75, 85, 95, 105
Barbell Front Raise(6) 65, 70, 75, 80(7)
Stiff Legged Deadlift(10) 135, 155, 175, 205
Leg Curl (12) 130x4
Abs

Back
Rolling Rear Delt(10) 12, 12, 12, 12
Wide Grip Pullup(10) b/w x4
Close Grip Pull down(6) 130, 140, 150, 160(7)
Machine Row(6) 130, 140, 150, 160(8)
Close Grip Row(12) 200x4
Deadlift 135(10), 225(6) 275(6), 315(6)
Dumbbell shrugs.

Food, 250g protein, 300-400g carbs, 70+g fat.

NTT91
10-08-2009, 06:41 PM
how do you squat more than you leg press?

Youngguns
10-09-2009, 01:01 AM
Intensity, different machines, technique.

Ryan Wacht
10-09-2009, 03:40 AM
Intensity, different machines, technique.

You forgot to mention the 3 grams of test a week that you used a couple of years ago in a cycle.

Ninja Loco
10-09-2009, 07:04 AM
You forgot to mention the 3 grams of test a week that you used a couple of years ago in a cycle.
And the shitty steroid advise that he was giving over on MD based on HIS 3 gram a week experience before he got slapped so bad for his shitty progress that he ran from the board for a while with his tail between his legs.

Youngfool is about as natural as polyester.

Youngguns
10-09-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm sorry fellow natural bbers, these two drug abusers are major jealous of my natural physique, I guess they're angry they didn't stay natural.

Ninja is a bitter old man who's very angry I'm much bigger, better looking and stronger, but with proper diet, and razor sharp dedication, you too can surpass people who juice.

bodyhard
10-09-2009, 12:08 PM

Are you serious?

YG come clean, did you or did you not do a cycle? Fuck is not a biggie man, but if you did and you keep claiming to be a Natty then that is just fucked up, a straight up lie.

Ninja Loco
10-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Are you serious?

YG come clean, did you or did you not do a cycle? Fuck is not a biggie man, but if you did and you keep claiming to be a Natty then that is just fucked up, a straight up lie.
It's a straight up lie. The proof is at MD if you want to take the time to find the threads, that's why we who know can make the accusation so easily.

1. He showed up bragging about his gear use and trying to dispense advice on it.

2. He was shown to be a super retard of epic proportions and the ensuing thread got so heated due to his tantrums (and we've all seen how he defends things - with utter bullshit on top of bullshit) that it was deleted.

3. In typical fashion he challenges someone (where have we seen that before) and got so owned on progress by an ond man on HRT (ForemanRules) that he left the site like the cowardly pussy that he is for a while. He returns later and tries to say - hello - that he had been kidding about his drug use. Gee......all that defending and meltdown after meltdown that even caused a thread to be deleted and he was "just kidding".

4. Fact is he and i were friends at one point, and then when things calmed down enough for him he attacked me out of the blue for acknowledgement of the one cycle i had done at the time. He based it stupidly on the fact that my OTC supplement advice had changed over the years due to experience and having done said cycle. Something about me being a hypocrite because I liked something and then found it obsolete, even though I still liked it as an OTC (I know..... I cant figure it out either). Then proceeded to try and label me a fraud and my advice not solid. Gee.... here Ive written several well recieved articles on OTC and even recommended some succesful cycles to the like of John Romano and Ron Harris while he does nothing except live off his mom's tit and Im a fraud...... Yeah, figure that one out.

5. YoungFool as we know him now is born. Attacking any and all admited gear users as abusers calling us roid monkeys no matter that the amount we use is done intelligently and correctly. Must be because we did small and correct amounts and got magnificent gains while the stupid amounts he did got him barely further than Billy Guns. Unlike YoungDownsSyndrome, Billy is man enough to at least cop to having used such outrageous amounts and getting very little out of it. YoungDowns is a hypocrite bitch who prefers to say he is natural because he couldnt get anywhere on gear.

P.S. He was found to have contacted several members (some of who are also on this site) looking for a source.

P.S.S. Go to MD and ask ForemanRules if you doubt or cant find the threads anymore.

Bottom line his shit gets old and no one, least of all me, pays him any attention when he tries to attack and call out. It's the same sht time after time after time and all he does is run crying. Only so many times can you go swat a barking chichuaha who keeps running back under the sofa, ya know? He's a pussy who all he has is the internet because it's safe for him to be a pussy on it.

NTT91
10-09-2009, 06:10 PM
^That stuff is way to outrageous and detailed to be untrue. I'm disappointed younguns...

AVBG
10-09-2009, 07:59 PM
It's a straight up lie. The proof is at MD if you want to take the time to find the threads, that's why we who know can make the accusation so easily.

1. He showed up bragging about his gear use and trying to dispense advice on it.

2. He was shown to be a super retard of epic proportions and the ensuing thread got so heated due to his tantrums (and we've all seen how he defends things - with utter bullshit on top of bullshit) that it was deleted.

3. In typical fashion he challenges someone (where have we seen that before) and got so owned on progress by an ond man on HRT (ForemanRules) that he left the site like the cowardly pussy that he is for a while. He returns later and tries to say - hello - that he had been kidding about his drug use. Gee......all that defending and meltdown after meltdown that even caused a thread to be deleted and he was "just kidding".

4. Fact is he and i were friends at one point, and then when things calmed down enough for him he attacked me out of the blue for acknowledgement of the one cycle i had done at the time. He based it stupidly on the fact that my OTC supplement advice had changed over the years due to experience and having done said cycle. Something about me being a hypocrite because I liked something and then found it obsolete, even though I still liked it as an OTC (I know..... I cant figure it out either). Then proceeded to try and label me a fraud and my advice not solid. Gee.... here Ive written several well recieved articles on OTC and even recommended some succesful cycles to the like of John Romano and Ron Harris while he does nothing except live off his mom's tit and Im a fraud...... Yeah, figure that one out.

5. YoungFool as we know him now is born. Attacking any and all admited gear users as abusers calling us roid monkeys no matter that the amount we use is done intelligently and correctly. Must be because we did small and correct amounts and got magnificent gains while the stupid amounts he did got him barely further than Billy Guns. Unlike YoungDownsSyndrome, Billy is man enough to at least cop to having used such outrageous amounts and getting very little out of it. YoungDowns is a hypocrite bitch who prefers to say he is natural because he couldnt get anywhere on gear.

P.S. He was found to have contacted several members (some of who are also on this site) looking for a source.

P.S.S. Go to MD and ask ForemanRules if you doubt or cant find the threads anymore.

Bottom line his shit gets old and no one, least of all me, pays him any attention when he tries to attack and call out. It's the same sht time after time after time and all he does is run crying. Only so many times can you go swat a barking chichuaha who keeps running back under the sofa, ya know? He's a pussy who all he has is the internet because it's safe for him to be a pussy on it.

pitworthy post.. c'mon YG you're big enough to refute the posts.

Youngguns
10-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Lol, I haven't read ninjas post yet but it's obviously bullshit. I've made fun of him more than the biggest loser in middle school gets made fun of, he really really really would love to piss me off any possible way.

I am me, he is not. I'm 100% natural, and will be until further notice.

"3 grams of test"... to be honest, if you believe him, you aren't to intelligent yourself.

Youngguns
10-09-2009, 08:29 PM

False. I gave gear advice, yes. It's not hard to learn something and then regergitate it. "500mg test-e for 10-12 weeks is a good first cycle"...am I a steroid user now?
...?
This is 100% made up, just like number 2 was. I actually beat foreman in the contest, you can ask Sallyanne, the moderator that's here (also Ninjas schmoe love affair). She will tell you I won, so that completely proves this is a fallacy.
4. Fact is he and i were friends at one point, not true, we never got along, although this lie makes the other lie seem more believable. and then when things calmed down enough for him he attacked me out of the blue for acknowledgement of the one cycle i had done at the time. He based it stupidly on the fact that my OTC supplement advice had changed over the years due to experience and having done said cycle. Something about me being a hypocrite because I liked something and then found it obsolete, even though I still liked it as an OTC (I know..... I cant figure it out either). Then proceeded to try and label me a fraud and my advice not solid. Gee.... here Ive written several well recieved articles on OTC and even recommended some succesful cycles to the like of John Romano and Ron Harris while he does nothing except live off his mom's tit and Im a fraud...... Yeah, figure that one out.
I was picking apart your post that made "NO XPLODE" and other complete bs "supplements" sound as good as steroids, and I called you an idiot because anyone and everyone knows those are a waste of cash.
#1. My physique is lightyears ahead of yours.
#2. Most times when I use the term roid monkey or drug abuser, it's in jest, or because someone who does juice is comparing how much stronger or bigger they are.
#3. It's really sad that you spent all this time making up complete fallacies, I actually feel sorry for you... (if you indeed to believe this in real life, and not just trying to piss me off)

True... does that mean I've ever juiced?

That's not true, I've just pissed you off so much over the internet the only way you can get your anger out is to try and completely strip me of my accomplishments.

Ps. I told everyone I would leave this site if Ninja could post a pic of him with ANY abs what so ever.... I just love proving how fat, weak ugly his body is after many steroid cycles and year after year of "intense ninja training"...

100% truth.

PPS. I've had an online training journal for years on the net, from MD to here... if you read all of my workouts, there is no mention of taking juice, or any crazy jumps in weights being used.

PPPS. Many females give me rep points when I make threads about Ninja being a schmoe... because it's one REALLY creepy old man.

PPPPS. Ninja, for fun, why don't you tell us how you'd enter poker games and everyone would have a glock on the table because it was so hardcore, yet you have less money then I did at 16.

nutratroy
10-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Too lean that's not being "bulked"

ROFLMAO...u look good bro. Great genetics. Keep the faith...huge fan now

AVBG
10-09-2009, 08:52 PM
That's not true, I've just pissed you off so much over the internet the only way you can get your anger out is to try and completely strip me of my accomplishments.

Ps. I told everyone I would leave this site if Ninja could post a pic of him with ANY abs what so ever.... I just love proving how fat, weak ugly his body is after many steroid cycles and year after year of "intense ninja training"...

100% truth.

PPS. I've had an online training journal for years on the net, from MD to here... if you read all of my workouts, there is no mention of taking juice, or any crazy jumps in weights being used.

PPPS. Many females give me rep points when I make threads about Ninja being a schmoe... because it's one REALLY creepy old man.

PPPPS. Ninja, for fun, why don't you tell us how you'd enter poker games and everyone would have a glock on the table because it was so hardcore, yet you have less money then I did at 16.

good post. reps

Youngguns
10-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Oh, another thing...

About a year ago on MD I posted my numbers on a few lifts, and Ninja said I wasn't natural because he couldn't match those lifts and he was a steoid user. That's where I truly think it all started... the accusations. That coupled with me asking about steroids, and giving basic info on them... fueled Ninjas quest for bettering his ego by convincing himself that there was NO WAY POSSIBLE that I was natural...cognative dissonance my friends. Also with me being financially stable and having a much nicer body, I sense a load of jealousy amongst the anger from me making fun of him.

Footnote:

Ninja was made fun off- makes him angry
Ninja is jealous- makes him angry
Ninja=angry

Ninja Loco
10-09-2009, 10:57 PM
good post. reps
LOL! Really?? You think?

The big difference is Im not angry because
1. there are threads that prove what I say.
2. There are witnesses to what i say.

AVBG
10-09-2009, 11:11 PM
LOL! Really?? You think?

The big difference is Im not angry because
1. there are threads that prove what I say.
2. There are witnesses to what i say.

Where are the threads and witnesses?:dunno:

Ninja Loco
10-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Where are the threads and witnesses?:dunno:
On MD. But thats the thing.... he knows that most people dont really want to go through the trouble of looking and searching because it was more than a year ago. A few have and they've seen it. If you dont want to that's ok, keep on keepin on. But as long as you've known me, have I ever compromised my integrity with lies against anyone?

Angry? Please. He's a coward, I proved it long ago, and he cant stand it. Angry? count the threads and posts that he has against me. Count the times that he obsesses with me with idiocies like the abs bullshit. Now count the times Ive answered or even paid attention. He can asy all he wants and yap at my heel all he wants on the internet, that matters less than shit to me. It's when he tries and convince others, such as in this thread, that he is natural or to follow his advice that when I may even step in. And I usually dont even have to because Im far from the worst hater he has. He flatters himself to think I even look at him more with more attention than I do a pestering fly.

Oh well. Right?

Youngguns
10-10-2009, 12:06 PM
On MD. But thats the thing.... he knows that most people dont really want to go through the trouble of looking and searching because it was more than a year ago. A few have and they've seen it. If you dont want to that's ok, keep on keepin on. But as long as you've known me, have I ever compromised my integrity with lies against anyone?

Angry? Please. He's a coward, I proved it long ago, and he cant stand it. Angry? count the threads and posts that he has against me. Count the times that he obsesses with me with idiocies like the abs bullshit. Now count the times Ive answered or even paid attention. He can asy all he wants and yap at my heel all he wants on the internet, that matters less than shit to me. It's when he tries and convince others, such as in this thread, that he is natural or to follow his advice that when I may even step in. And I usually dont even have to because Im far from the worst hater he has. He flatters himself to think I even look at him more with more attention than I do a pestering fly.

Oh well. Right?
I've wittled you down to using ad-hominems, you have 0 evidence and no, you don't have any integrity here.

I posted irrefutable claims that I KNEW you had nothing against. I came on rx today knowing you'd have nothing.

And Ninja, steroids, countless years training, no abs? How does that feel?

Youngguns
10-10-2009, 12:14 PM
"Now count the times I've paid attention".. only about 50% of the time, because like the ab thread, you're so completely owned you have NOTHING.

AVBG
10-10-2009, 03:43 PM

Oh well. Right?

It's not that I wouldn't want to verify but...I can't currently view MD.

Ninja Loco
10-11-2009, 12:50 AM
It's not that I wouldn't want to verify but...I can't currently view MD.
Bro, just the fact that someone is willing to show you where the evidence is should be enough. Its not like we're asking you or anyone to "just believe". But if that is not enough, like I said..... "Oh well".

And Ninja, steroids, countless years training, no abs? How does that feel?

Me:
- Almost six years of training and three intelligent, well planned, well worked cycles.
- Abs? Im not a bodybuilder, I couldnt care less about "visible" abs. My waist is flat and strong. It's what I can do with my fists and feet as a result of PROPERLY WORKED abs that count.

You:
- A pussy who lives off his parents.
- A pussy desperate for public approval
- A pussy with years of training AND stupid, retarded drug cycles.
- A pussy owned in progress by an almost 50 year old man on HRT doses while you did your retarded 3 grams.
- A pussy who talks shit on the internet because for all that training and stupid drug abuse, all you DO have is "abs".

You're taller, heavier, and probably stronger. But I, a 43 year old man can still slap you in the face open handed like the girl/bitch that you are and you and your "abs" will do nothing. Nothing. THAT is why all you do is talk shit on the internet.

How does THAT feel?

Youngguns
10-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Bro, just the fact that someone is willing to show you where the evidence is should be enough. Its not like we're asking you or anyone to "just believe". But if that is not enough, like I said..... "Oh well".

Me:
- Almost six years of training and three intelligent, well planned, well worked cycles.
- Abs? Im not a bodybuilder, I couldnt care less about "visible" abs. My waist is flat and strong. It's what I can do with my fists and feet as a result of PROPERLY WORKED abs that count.

You:
- A pussy who lives with his parents.
- A pussy desperate for public approval- meh
- A pussy with years of training AND stupid, retarded drug cycles. 4 years training, all natural.
- A pussy owned in progress by an almost 50 year old man on HRT doses while you did your retarded 3 grams. Anyone can PM Sallyanne or one of many former MD members and they will tell you I won that, heck, ask Foreman rules himself, he'll admit it. So, since you're clearly lying about me losing to him, it totally discredits your online "word" that I juiced, which is just your assumption anyways... so... you're a liar and I have proof. You have 0 proof.
- A pussy who talks shit on the internet because for all that training and stupid drug abuse, all you DO have is "abs".You're fat.

You're taller, heavier, and probably stronger. But I, a 43 year old man can still slap you in the face open handed like the girl/bitch that you are and you and your "abs" will do nothing. Nothing. THAT is why all you do is talk shit on the internet.

How does THAT feel?
Well... it feels like I'm ashamed that in this day and age something who calls themselves a "ninja" and at a supposedly mature age of 43 would slap a kid.

Owned, owned, owned.

Ninja Loco
10-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Yup. Runs behind words. First you try and act like a man and call yourself a man, then the minute you get called on it you go back to callin yourself a kid.

So what the fuck are you? A man or a kid?

Ninja Loco
10-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Answer the fucking question you piece of shit. Are you a man or a kid???

AVBG
10-11-2009, 04:34 PM
This is getting interesting. :popcorn:

Ninja Loco
10-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Actually it's not, Im just bored getting ready to go close the gym. This has happened before where he paints himself into a corner and always has the same outcome where he starts crying like a bitch and spouts nothing but non related rhetoric in an attempt to difuse or detract from the issue at hand. Mostly detract. Thats why I usually ignore him but even the pit is slow today.

Answer the fucking question you fucking coward. Are you a man or a kid??

Ninja Loco
10-11-2009, 04:51 PM
He's posting everywhere but here now. Wonder why? Typical coward. Shoots his mouth off and then runs.

ANADROLicfreak
10-11-2009, 04:54 PM
he is a little kid.he ran away to his parents to cry.

Youngguns
10-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Yup. Runs behind words. First you try and act like a man and call yourself a man, then the minute you get called on it you go back to callin yourself a kid.

So what the fuck are you? A man or a kid?

Answer the fucking question you piece of shit. Are you a man or a kid???

Actually it's not, Im just bored getting ready to go close the gym. This has happened before where he paints himself into a corner and always has the same outcome where he starts crying like a bitch and spouts nothing but non related rhetoric in an attempt to difuse or detract from the issue at hand. Mostly detract. Thats why I usually ignore him but even the pit is slow today.

Answer the fucking question you fucking coward. Are you a man or a kid??

http://www.videogamecritic.net/images/7800/meltdown.png

ANADROLicfreak
10-11-2009, 05:06 PM
^^^you are a special kid for sure.

Youngguns
10-11-2009, 05:12 PM
I know my mom always told me I'm extra special.

AVBG
10-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Let's get this thread back on track...There's a reason the pit exists. YG and Ninja cool with that?

Youngguns
10-11-2009, 05:27 PM
I have my source, Sallyanne, therefore I win.

Ninja Loco
10-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Let's get this thread back on track...There's a reason the pit exists. YG and Ninja cool with that?
Im cool with that cause the board is actually interesting tonight. Especially since, as I predicted, he didnt answer the question but instead tried to turn it around with bullshit.

He's a coward, plain and simple.

Youngguns
10-12-2009, 01:40 AM
I am a man, but compared to your age, I'm still a kid. Got it?

TONYT82
10-13-2009, 12:50 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/r1hl48.jpg

you looked alot bigger than 170 lbs man,good work

Youngguns
10-15-2009, 11:40 PM
you looked alot bigger than 170 lbs man,good work
Thanks man.

Ninja Loco
10-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Correction, compared to me you're a fucking pussy. And if you're a man at all - any kind of man - I'll stomp you like a man. Got it?

Meh..... just say whatever the fuck you want Kyle. I GIVE you permission. Because every last single person on this board knows the internet is all you have. You wont ever say it to my face. Ever. Go on....talk all you want, you already bore me again.

Youngguns
10-16-2009, 06:23 PM
I don't care to say anything to your face...

To be honest we're both pussies for feuding this long over the internet.

The fact of the matter is that I'm natural, and you're either a liar, or jealous.

Liar or jealous, which one are you?

Ninja Loco
10-16-2009, 06:43 PM
I don't care to say anything to your face...

Yup.

just say whatever the fuck you want Kyle. I GIVE you permission. Because every last single person on this board knows the internet is all you have.

raylove
11-12-2009, 12:59 AM
My last leg workout...

Legs
Lunge(20) 95x4
Leg Extension(15) 100x4

Bro just trying to help you out....You need A LOT MORE in your workout. Legs are the biggest muscle group to hit and they can take a lot trust me. Dont fear over training either just train your ass off and eat whatever you want as long as you got about 50-100g of protein after the workout i guarantee those bitches will be huge in no time. Dont worry about putting on fat cuz thatll come off in your diet and dont worry about the excess protein cuz you would and should want/have more than have to little....

try it out and just trust me. Lot more and go heavy heavy heavy

ProtoType
11-12-2009, 07:53 PM
damn young guns lookin good..

Wesley
11-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Do you have to have a post count to see images? I usually lurk and never see the posted images.

Youngguns
11-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Bro just trying to help you out....You need A LOT MORE in your workout. Legs are the biggest muscle group to hit and they can take a lot trust me. Dont fear over training either just train your ass off and eat whatever you want as long as you got about 50-100g of protein after the workout i guarantee those bitches will be huge in no time. Dont worry about putting on fat cuz thatll come off in your diet and dont worry about the excess protein cuz you would and should want/have more than have to little....

try it out and just trust me. Lot more and go heavy heavy heavy
That's more than 20 sets for quads alone... I also do biceps after.

damn young guns lookin good..
:flowers:

Do you have to have a post count to see images? I usually lurk and never see the posted images.I don't think so, either way, post more.