PDA

View Full Version : Non-OTC supplement advice

in151598
09-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Attn: Dave/John, and anyone else that is well versed in this subject matter.

I am currently two weeks out from my first ever bodybuilding competition and I need some advice regarding my non-OTC supplements. I am 5'7" and currently weigh 180lbs and I am looking to compete in the middle weight class for an NPC show. I am currently taking Prop, Tren, EQ, and Winni. When should I cut out my test and how much of everything should I be taking up until the day of the show. I have gotten so many advices from people at my gym, but I want to make sure that I do the right thing. The Prop I currently have is 100mg/ml, Tren 100mg/ml, EQ 300mg/ml, and Winni 50mg/ml. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

MusclesMarinara
09-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Go to the chemical enhancement forum dude

Kirk Angel525
10-26-2009, 12:31 AM
Go to the chemical enhancement forum dude
what he said

kirk:)

Sledge
10-26-2009, 01:14 AM
Attn: Dave/John, and anyone else that is well versed in this subject matter.

I am currently two weeks out from my first ever bodybuilding competition and I need some advice regarding my non-OTC supplements. I am 5'7" and currently weigh 180lbs and I am looking to compete in the middle weight class for an NPC show. I am currently taking Prop, Tren, EQ, and Winni. When should I cut out my test and how much of everything should I be taking up until the day of the show. I have gotten so many advices from people at my gym, but I want to make sure that I do the right thing. The Prop I currently have is 100mg/ml, Tren 100mg/ml, EQ 300mg/ml, and Winni 50mg/ml. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Maybe they are giving you the wrong advices:)

Post this in the contest prep or chemical enhancement mate. I'm I'm sure the blokes there can help you out.

s2h
10-26-2009, 09:43 PM
hire somebody like dave(he has a $150 2 week out prep program) and get solid advice!!!