PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Girls Inc. (09-29-09) TUE 7pm EST: Iris Kyle, Adela Garcia, Nicole Wilkins-Lee

Jeff The Producer
09-29-2009, 05:14 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/articles/radio/JOJO10inch.jpg

We have ALL of the 2009 Ms. Olympia Champions right here on Muscle Girls Inc.!

Iris Kyle has just taken the title of Ms. Olympia for the sixth time in her career! Her amazing lines, shape, symmetry and presentation are nothing short of spectacular. It may be hard to believe, but she made even more improvements from her amazing physique from just a year ago. Iris talks about what she did to boost her body to the next level on Muscle Girls Inc.

Adela Garcia made an amazing comeback after sustaining an injury that many thought would be the end of her career. She's now the 2009 Ms. Fitness Olympia! Hear about her recovery and mindset going into the competition and how she managed to earn the win!

Ms. Figure Olympia Nicole Wilkins-Lee seems to be redefining the standard in figure. She combines her stunning look with a great shape and lines. She's not overly muscular, but fits somewhere between Bikini and Bodybuilding. Is Nicole the new look for Figure in the years to come?

Women's Bodybuilding historian Steve Wennerstrom breaks down the 2009 Ms. Olympia competition!

And Photographer extraordinaire J.M. Manion gives us his insights into what went down this past weekend in Las Vegas at the Olympia!
You won't want to miss a single minute of Muscle Girls Inc.

MUSCLE GIRLS, INC. airs on TUESDAY, September 29th, 2009 at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST. Just click on the MUSCLE GIRLS, INC. page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/muscle-girl-inc.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

IRIS KYLE

http://www.rxmuscle.com/newgallery/DSC_3202_MXSIQGAJAP.jpg

ADELA GARCIA

http://www.rxmuscle.com/newgallery/DSC_7975_NJBFGULMXR.jpg

NICOLE WILKINS-LEE

http://www.rxmuscle.com/newgallery/DSC_3719_TYOLKAAKVH.jpg

bndniron4evrgal
09-29-2009, 05:37 PM
LENDA MURRAY.........muscle gurls need to interview her!!

she was AWESOME as an interviewer!! even though it was for MD.

she IS CRAZY BEAUTIFUL!! and her voice!!

Kitty Kat
09-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Great job ladies...

Musclepapa John
09-30-2009, 09:20 PM
I found Wennerstrom's comment regarding Nicole being out of gas relative to her multiple contest lead up to the Olympia interesting considering Betty Pariso in her 50's did the same and placed higher, which Wennerstrom said Betty "quite easily could have been fifth." I like Wennerstrom's analysis on Betty having the formula based in part on her experience to carry her through competing at this top level consider the toll it has on an athlete.

What do Missy Coles, Monique Minton, Chelse Montes, and Jaime Baird have in common besides being bikini pros? Anyone? You have to listen to this terrific show:p
Look at the lineup!

Musclepapa John
10-01-2009, 07:09 AM
This is the thread with the fewest views on the forum even after a terrific write up by Jeff, extraordinary lining up of guests, and execution of a terrific show. It just makes no damn sense that top ladies like this conducting such timely interviews receives so little apparent appreciation:no:

Surely it isn't the producer, hosts or guests fault but something else. Maybe try not to do such good content and maybe that will help. ;)

Biggie973
10-01-2009, 08:29 AM
This was a great show

KRISSY CHIN
10-01-2009, 01:05 PM
This is the thread with the fewest views on the forum even after a terrific write up by Jeff, extraordinary lining up of guests, and execution of a terrific show. It just makes no damn sense that top ladies like this conducting such timely interviews receives so little apparent appreciation:no:

Surely it isn't the producer, hosts or guests fault but something else. Maybe try not to do such good content and maybe that will help. ;)

Hi Musclepapa:)!
Did I ever tell you that I just love ya?!!!!!! Your support is greatly appreciated. Colette and I strive to give the best show we can for all of our listeners. Big Hugs!!!!!:hmn:

Krissyxo

huge285
10-01-2009, 04:26 PM
I agree.......great show. All the OLYMPIA winners!

Musclepapa John
10-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Hi Musclepapa:)!
Did I ever tell you that I just love ya?!!!!!! Big Hugs!!!!!:hmn:
Krissyxo

I loved you FIRST!:p

Seriously though, the show is quite phenomenal. I don't know what you could do to make it more "comment worthy" here, but regardless the show is carried by many other podcast aggregates and sites interested in this high caliber content. Rather like Wennerstroms' lonely mission as a historian you gals are doing something very valuable in bringing the voices of many of the best and most distinguished figures in the sport and industry that would otherwise go unheard for the most part.
Bully for the babes Collette & Krissy!

Musclepapa John
10-01-2009, 11:56 PM
bump,...don't make me bring in the donkeys like Dave did for Masino!:yep:

Musclepapa John
10-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Market research shows us (lol) based on view counts that what Denise Masino says is approximately three times more popular to talk about than what is said by the recent Olympia winners Iris Kyle, Adela Garcia, Nicole Wilkins-Lee and Steve Wennerstrom and J.M. Manion "combined.":dunno:
I haven't heard Denise show yet, but this one is purty good, lol.

Musclepapa John
10-04-2009, 09:24 PM
J.M. Manion mentioned on the show that Sonia Gonzalez is switching from figure to Pro Bikini for 2010. I found it interesting what Krissy Chin asked, "J.M. so at the beginning of the year do we have to declare we are doing figure or bikini or fitness or can you switch over in the mid season or do one of each show." Might Krissy be considering a move to bikini? I'm thinking it isn't out of the question as Krissy is quite the beauty and I suspect she can fare quite well in pro bikini considering not only her natural beauty with a few more pounds on above her pro figure lean and hard look, but she has the personality for it. As she noted in the interview the look back is so important and what with that total package and a lovable personality that may surpass her extraordinary physique surely she would (or will?) be competitive as a bikini pro as well as pro figure.

Jeff The Producer
10-04-2009, 09:29 PM
J.M. Manion mentioned on the show that Sonia Gonzalez is switching from figure to Pro Bikini for 2010. I found it interesting what Krissy Chin asked, "J.M. so at the beginning of the year do we have to declare we are doing figure or bikini or fitness or can you switch over in the mid season or do one of each show." Might Krissy be considering a move to bikini? I'm thinking it isn't out of the question as Krissy is quite the beauty and I suspect she can fare quite well in pro bikini considering not only her natural beauty with a few more pounds on above her pro figure lean and hard look, but she has the personality for it. As she noted in the interview the look back is so important and what with that total package and a lovable personality that may surpass her extraordinary physique surely she would (or will?) be competitive as a bikini pro as well as pro figure.

Krissy would be amazing Bikini competitor, just judging solely on that photo! :)

But she's already a gorgeous Figure competitior too. Whatever division she chooses, she'll make the stage hotter either way!

Musclepapa John
10-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Krissy would be amazing Bikini competitor, just judging solely on that photo! :)

True that! It's LIGHTS OUT if she swings those hips looks back while poking that booty out.

But she's already a gorgeous Figure competitior too. Whatever division she chooses, she'll make the stage hotter either way!
Yep, yep!:yep:

debbiebramwell
10-05-2009, 12:08 AM

I actually think krissy is an awesome figure competitor! she is one of my favorites for sure...if I had it my way she would of been in top 5 easy at the olympia..she has a little bit more of a shapely, muscular look that I prefer to see(the girls are getting skinnier now)and have you seen her butt??:pcute shapely butt...and she is absolutely an amazingly beautiful sweet positive loving giving spirit...I am proud to call her a dear friend;)if she ever decided to do bikini then she will be my favorite bikini girl...hehe

Musclepapa John
10-05-2009, 07:52 AM
I actually think krissy is an awesome figure competitor! she is one of my favorites for sure...if I had it my way she would of been in top 5 easy at the olympia..she has a little bit more of a shapely, muscular look that I prefer to see(the girls are getting skinnier now)and have you seen her butt??:pcute shapely butt...and she is absolutely an amazingly beautiful sweet positive loving giving spirit...I am proud to call her a dear friend;)if she ever decided to do bikini then she will be my favorite bikini girl...hehe

I agree Debbie. She would be my favorite bikini competitor as she is my favorite figure babe bar none because of precisely that total package you described:yep: You are one of my favorite bodybuilders btw (gotta hedge my bets).