PDA

View Full Version : stupidest kid ever

way too
02-24-2009, 10:35 PM
So I was at the gym tonite. I overhear some teenage kids talking about gear. One of them says "it gives you worms in your stomach. Giambi got worms in his stomach from it." :eek: It struck me as the stupidest thing I've heard anyone say in a long time.

BarbellBeast
02-24-2009, 10:40 PM
...you never swallow the worm at the bottom of the ampoule? Weird.:p

sassy69
02-25-2009, 01:40 AM
It amazes me how, w/ literally the knowledge of the ages available on the internet, a touch away, people seem to be as dumb, if not dumber than ever.

maxititer
02-25-2009, 05:42 AM
do the worms have receptors for androgens too?

Tu Holmes
02-25-2009, 05:49 AM
It amazes me how, w/ literally the knowledge of the ages available on the internet, a touch away, people seem to be as dumb, if not dumber than ever.

People aren't really any dumber...

The reality is that there is the same ration of stupid to not stupid in the world, the only difference is, over time, it's become ok to let your stupid become public, where long ago, if you were one of the stupid... You just kept your mouth shut.

banger
02-25-2009, 08:46 AM
lol, i suppose the worm is more potent.... i've been working in this field for over 20yrs and it all to often that we here people just say what they here. most of the time if they gave it any thought they mite not even believe it themselves.

back in the day (70's when i started) i wish we had web site's like this, it's a great tool and it can really help out a beginner.

Zetawill
02-26-2009, 05:57 PM
So what worms have more HGH......I'll eat 'em!