PDA

View Full Version : broken foot....cant do shit

wittleguy
02-10-2009, 03:47 AM
ok so on thursday i tried to get into a car and before i could get in it moved. i slipped and hurt my foot. i have no insurance and therefore i was afraid to go to the ER or the doctor. so i went thru the weekend on a pair of crutches and in pain. today (monday) i finally gave in and went to the Urgent Care. $95 bucks to see the doctor....$29 for xrays.......$2 for 30 hydrocodones.....and a boot for my foot (dont know the cost on that). so anyways, the end result was two fractured bones in my left foot. good news is though that the other bones in my foot have stabalized the injured ones and therefore i need only R&R for about 3-4 weeks. better than 6-8 but 3-4 weeks is a long time to not work (truck unloader). its even longer to not be in the gym!:mad:

TEST1984
02-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Same thing happened to me 6 months ago and i had no fuckin health insurance i had to pay 2000 dls. It's not much but it fuckin sucks. Shit i could do nothin for bout a month i wanted to cry lol and on top of that i lost tons of hair lol i think it was cause i was worried, no fukin income. And stress fucks up ur hair i tried propecia but didnt work. Now im fuckin bald

bigdaddyd
02-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Similar last year put me out for over two months but I had 3 in one foot and refused to listen and do anything about it until it jacked my foot up too bad. You will come back and you know what really helped me was Cissus. I kow some people do not believe it worked but nothing else was working untl I started taking that stuff man. Give a try.

ellocogrande
03-09-2009, 08:19 PM
As long as you are careful loading the bar there's really no reason you can't do upper body work. I broke my foot about a week and a half before you broke yours. I took a week off from the gym and was right back to it. I just make sure I am seated or lying down for everything. Since I can't go back to work yet the gym is the only thing keeping me sane.........well, as sane as I can be anyway.