PDA

View Full Version : 3 Weeks To Go.... !

maxxmuscle
10-03-2009, 12:20 PM
3 Weeks out....On Schedule ?

TheTransformator
10-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Looking excellent bro...props to you...keep your focus and don't dial in too early...

ricker35910
10-03-2009, 01:21 PM
hardening up quite well brotha, you should look great in 3wks...

Scoobysnacks
10-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Yes you are. Only areas (and I'm nit-picking) because you Brits bring the it on conditioning, is your lower back a bit drier and glutes. I dont say its water often but given the rest of you, it very well could be. But, those are the areas I see to harden up.

I really like your structure and flow. Its freaky yet not overblown. Good luck this last 3 weeks.

Curious, you have great abs, why hide them in your most muscular, Id personally lower my arms at the navel and show those abs and chest, etc.....just an opinion.

Ss

TheTransformator
10-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Yes you are. Only areas (and I'm nit-picking) because you Brits bring the it on conditioning, is your lower back a bit drier and glutes. I dont say its water often but given the rest of you, it very well could be. But, those are the areas I see to harden up.

I really like your structure and flow. Its freaky yet not overblown. Good luck this last 3 weeks.

Curious, you have great abs, why hide them in your most muscular, Id personally lower my arms at the navel and show those abs and chest, etc.....just an opinion.

Ss

I agree...you have good abs...show them...

maxxmuscle
10-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the input.....

I have a pretty Narrow Stucture / Clavicles....that is why i do the MM that way.Bringing my arms right down narrows me out even more IMO....

I hear you on the Lower Back / Glutes area.There is still some to come off,but i wont be coming down as far as i did for the last Contest.This Contest will be my last one,and i want to go in how "I" want to look....

A Top 6 placing is going to be VERY tough being realistic,so my motivation for this Contest is like i say...to come in how i want to look,not necessarily how the Judges want me to look.Really want to try and "Enjoy" this Contest ! Felt pretty ill at the last one and really stressed !

That being said,i still want to be in shape :) We still have a few weeks for that ;)

Im doing some things at 3 weeks out i dont normally do,to try and come in a touch heavier / fuller,so i am holding a little more water than usual at this point.....

TheTransformator
10-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the input.....

I have a pretty Narrow Stucture / Clavicles....that is why i do the MM that way.Bringing my arms right down narrows me out even more IMO....

I hear you on the Lower Back / Glutes area.There is still some to come off,but i wont be coming down as far as i did for the last Contest.This Contest will be my last one,and i want to go in how "I" want to look....

A Top 6 placing is going to be VERY tough being realistic,so my motivation for this Contest is like i say...to come in how i want to look,not necessarily how the Judges want me to look.Really want to try and "Enjoy" this Contest ! Felt pretty ill at the last one and really stressed !

That being said,i still want to be in shape :) We still have a few weeks for that ;)

Im doing some things at 3 weeks out i dont normally do,to try and come in a touch heavier / fuller,so i am holding a little more water than usual at this point.....

What about the shot where you cross your arms as a crab...that will show your stomach and make your shoulders pop out...given you a wider illusion...train hard till the end...

MsGuns
10-03-2009, 06:02 PM
ROCK the STAGE! You are a WINNER in my book for prepping!

maxxmuscle
10-04-2009, 07:51 AM
Thanks MsGuns......Nice RDB shot in your Avatar BTW !

maxxmuscle
10-04-2009, 07:52 AM
What about the shot where you cross your arms as a crab...that will show your stomach and make your shoulders pop out...given you a wider illusion...train hard till the end...

Will give it a try next week when i do my Pics.Always open to feedback / Suggestions......Always Learning ! Thanks !

NATURAL-1987
10-05-2009, 03:40 PM
Impressive, cruz right into the show brother.

BigJD69
10-05-2009, 04:44 PM
You look Great as usual!

legz
10-10-2009, 06:52 PM
your gonna hurt someone bro....