PDA

View Full Version : Lacey Von Erich in trouble with TNA

~gymdiva~
10-03-2009, 11:26 PM
and yes, she is of that Von Erich clan...

by Nick Paglino
Oct 02, 2009

Prowrestling.net is reporting that there is internal heat on Lacey Von Erich for what appeared to be shoot comments made towards Angelina Love in a recent Miami Herald interview. We reported earlier that Lacey Von Erich commented on Angelina Love by saying that "[Angelina] wasn't a good fit for it in my opinion. I thought that everybody was going to be, `Oh no. Angelina is gone,' but not one person said that. Nobody really missed her that much. I feel like I can fill the shoes that I'm supposed to."

According to the report, when TNA officials got wind of Von Erich's comments, they ordered her to apologize to Angelina Love and made it clear that they were unhappy with Von Erich's actions.

~gymdiva~
10-03-2009, 11:27 PM
you make the call ;)

by Nick Paglino
Oct 02, 2009

In what appears to be a change of attitude, or a move demanded by TNA, Lacey Von Erich has posted the following Tweet on her Twitter account: “I hope everyone enjoyed the show last night! Angelina Love was amazing in the beautiful people and I hope I do it justice! P.S. Don’t believe rumors! I think Angelina will be missed in TNA and hope we can work together someday!”

At this point, it could be speculated that Von Erich made her initial comments towards Love in the Miami Herald interview as a work, and she was playing her Beautiful People character, however, most wrestlers shoot during interviews with The Herald, so it remains unclear whether or not Von Erich really meant what she initially said.

~gymdiva~
10-03-2009, 11:29 PM
and leave it to Sunny to make things a little juicier...and cattier...

by Matt Boone
Oct 03, 2009

David from Florida sent along the following: Tammy Sytch had some pretty harsh words for Lacey Von Erich and her TNA debut. Here are the things that Tammy said on her Facebook last night:

The orignal status update was : "Tamara Lynn Sytch wants to know who else thought Lacey Von Erich's TNA debut was less than stellar?? Man, she sucks!"

Here are further comments she had on that status update:

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
i mean, shes so bad, WWE fired her from developmental after 4 months... I thought TNA prided themselves on girls who could WORK!"

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
hey, it's not hard at all to LOOK hot...it's a lot harder to know how to work"

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
nope, not a single ounce of jealousy Tim...just wondering where the business that I grew up loving has gone. Talent just doesn't seem to matter anymore"

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
how can I be jealous of a disrespectful no-talent bimbo who is only in the business b/c she was born to a suicidal drug addict?"

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
no personal issue with her...it just aggrivates me when some get jobs and dont deserve it, when there are plenty of girls out there with looks and talent who should have those spots"

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
hey, I never relied on my looks for ANY job....think about it...I was one of the girls who was actually GOOD on the mike. I never said I was a wrestler...Im not. Never was. Never will be. do what I do for 20 years and you earn the right to critique the work of others...dont like it? Dont listen. Easy as that."

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
i agree.. Trish started a whole new era of women's wrestling.,I tell her that every time I see her...You see, I gladly give credit where credit is due.... but Lacey doesn't know how to handle herself in the ring, or out of the ring among her peers either...trust me, she's not a popular girl, for more reasons than one.
Yesterday at 9:19pm"

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
ok...so if Uncle Kevin says do it, does that make you good? If your uncle told you to be a plumber, would you be good at it?"

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
no, ive seen her work on indies that Ive been on...there's no helping that situation...she's bad. Candice was better than her."

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
I also heard she's walking around the locker room like she owns the place... Just wait til Kong gets a hold of that!"

"Tamara Lynn Sytch
the only thing she has going for her is her looks...its sad"

thachozenonebx
10-06-2009, 08:06 PM
first off..Lacey is HAAAAWT!! but
who is she to say shit like that...she cant even work...clearly she is believing her hype.
i thought she could have been a good valet for legacy

secondly, Sunny..noone wants to hear from a lowlife who will whore herself out for drugs
i lost all respect for her when i read that she was blowing wrestlers WHILE she was married to chris candido ( the wrestlers are slime to)

~gymdiva~
10-09-2009, 12:55 AM
chozen, I think you'll like this response:

by Nick Paglino
Oct 08, 2009

Former WWE star Renee Dupree has posted the following message on his official website at reneedupree.net in response to Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's latest comments towards Lacey Von Erich:

Beauty and the Beast

It’s being reported that Sunny and Lacey von Erich are booked to appear on a wrestling-themed cruise next summer. So, maybe Sunny’s attack on Lacey is just some pre show work? If so, great job Sunny. If not, then I want and need to say something. I`m f*cking pissed!!!!

I’m not here to cause heat for Tammy Sytch. Sure, she’s got a right to complain about LVE’s comments on Angelina Love. However, everyone makes mistakes and Lacey was wrong and admitted it. You can respect that.

But Sunny’s comments on Lacey’s father are plain and simple disrespect.
My father worked for Lacey’s grandfather Fritz. We’re both connected through our father’s work. What about Sunny?
Was her grandfather a worker?
Was her father one of the biggest draws in the Texas Territories?
Did she grow up in the business, never seeing her father; never knowing when he`d be home; watching him getting beat up in the ring and, as a child, not knowing it’s was all a work; crying, cause her dad was old school and had to kfab?

Yes, KVE had a drug problem. Well, I was a huge mark for KVE and I`ve made similar mistakes. Everyone f*ucks up sometime. So what? But “she’ll overdose or shoot herself before you know it” Well, I just punched a hole through the wall at that.

According to Sunny, “Lacey is a disrepectful ignorant b…itch.” Tammy look at yourself and think before you talk!

PS Don’t think this is an attempt to gain brownie points w/ LVE (although she IS beautiful!!!)

Thanks
Rene Dupree

TheCutMan
10-09-2009, 04:17 AM
Great post by René.
I think Sunny is just jealous because Lacey's time is now and hers is over - even though she doesn't want to admit that.

Mr. Dead
10-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Steve Gerweck - Friday, October 9 2009 - 1:12 AM

- Tammy "Sunny" Sytch was on her Facebook again yesterday claiming a TNA Knockout was pregnant. She later retracted the statement saying she wrote it for fun to trick wrestling websites. A really weird way to get yourself noticed, and to alienate yourself from another major wrestling company.

On a related note, today after she found out that Sytch had threatened Lacey Von Erich with harm in another post, Dawn Marie sent out the following statement regarding the Wrestler's Rescue cruise next year:

Wrestler's Rescue is positive the talent in question will act professional in our upcoming cruise. I am confident the talent in question will act professional, and I will accept nothing but professionalism on the Wrestlers Rescue Cruise ‘Slam On The High Seas’ that will depart on July 26, 2010 departing from Tampa, FL, and return on July 31, 2010. For more information (including activities, appearances, etc.), please visit http://www.wrestlersrescue.org.

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1255065157.shtml

~gymdiva~
10-13-2009, 10:37 AM
more LVE news:

by Nick Paglino
Oct 12, 2009

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA Knockout Lacey Von Erich recently shot a pilot that TNA hopes will be picked up by either MTV or VH1. The pilot is said to be similar to the MTV show "The Hills," with Von Erich as the star and former TNA Knockouts Shelly Martinez, Trenesha Biggers and Lizzy Valentine co-starring. The show would be reality based but scripted, and the pilot episode apparently dealt with the other ladies being jealous that Von Erich landed a job with TNA. Biggers reportedly discusses living with Kurt Angle
at one point on the show. No word yet on whether or not any networks have expressed interest in the show.

Giantkiller
10-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Wonder what Kerry would think about this mess? R.I.P.

Hey Gymdiva did you ever see the shoot interview of Brickhouse Brown? That was one of the best shoots of all time. He had me shaking my head when he said he was supplying coke for Kerry; it was true no doubt.

Mugen
10-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Update on Lacey Von Erich: Backstage TNA Problems Continue

The Figure Four Weekly Newsletter is reporting that Lacey Von Erich's problems in TNA are an ongoing issue as this past Thursday's Impact broadcast had to be heavily edited when Von Erich reportedly fell flat on her face while trying to do a run-in during the Knockout's elimination bout.

In further Von Erich news, ProWrestling.net is reporting that she suffered some sort of a hamstring injury while she was training awhile back at the Impact Zone. When she instructed a trainer to get her an icepack for her injury, she went back to the Knockout's locker room as opposed to the training room. When the trainer entered the locker room, Awesome Kong was reportedly only half dressed and the former Knockouts champion was not happy to say the least. This lead to Kong berating Von Erich later on in front of Kurt Angle, and there was said to be some minor heat on Von Erich thereafter with TNA management.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/update-on-lacey-von-erich-backstage-tna-problems-continue-87757

Wow, she can't get a break for anything.

~gymdiva~
10-13-2009, 11:51 PM
I have not...I'm telling you...people that enable make me angrier than the one using...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
10-13-2009, 11:52 PM
All I want to know is how Kurt did it...