PDA

View Full Version : Posing oil Situations?

Bacon Boy
10-04-2009, 11:42 AM
So with my first show coming up, I have some q's:

What do you guys throw on for posing oil? I have heard a lot of people use baby oil, or various plant oils like safflower or almond?

Who puts this junk on me is there an appointed oil person there that I have to pay or is this something I have to do myself, or a like you throw some on the guy next to you he throws it on you...

:dunno:

Quadsweep
10-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Baby oil glares...no good. Pam works well and is easy to apply. We use this horse grooming show spray. Marylynn at www.liquidsunrayz.com (http://www.liquidsunrayz.com) has it and its awesome. it dries and seems to seal your tan.

Jeff

NATURAL-1987
10-04-2009, 01:47 PM
So with my first show coming up, I have some q's:

What do you guys throw on for posing oil? I have heard a lot of people use baby oil, or various plant oils like safflower or almond?

Who puts this junk on me is there an appointed oil person there that I have to pay or is this something I have to do myself, or a like you throw some on the guy next to you he throws it on you...

:dunno:
I use Muscle Juice Posing oil. I Spray it in the palm of my hand and pat it on my body. I get someone I trust, a buddy or a guy you know in the show. Not the guy who is going to be standing next to you during comparisons to do my back. After pre-judge I pat it off with a towel and do the same thing at the finals. Its $5 on bb.com and is good for like 5 shows if you dont share it.

MsGuns
10-04-2009, 01:50 PM
You can use mineral oil. Pick up a bottle from walmart. It stays on longer and it looks smoother.

You can apply it yourself but might need someone to put it on your back.

Comps normally have tan people there or helpers backstage, if you can bring a friend backstage then they can help.

DAVIDHARDY
10-04-2009, 05:04 PM
You can use mineral oil. Pick up a bottle from walmart. It stays on longer and it looks smoother.

You can apply it yourself but might need someone to put it on your back.

Comps normally have tan people there or helpers backstage, if you can bring a friend backstage then they can help.

Mineral oil? The same stuff that is used as a laxative? If so, then hell, I have some at the house now and that's one less thing that I have to worry about.

Bacon Boy
10-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Mineral oil? The same stuff that is used as a laxative? If so, then hell, I have some at the house now and that's one less thing that I have to worry about.

One and the only, its dirt cheap too just like pam... Either or I think I am going to try out next time I have a posing session just to see how it looks