PDA

View Full Version : This video is awesome. Funny,fun,hot girls its got it all

needtogetaas
10-05-2009, 03:32 PM
YouTube - needtobuildmuscle.com Shredder stack

DICE
10-05-2009, 03:37 PM
u gained 22 lbs of mass? So you started at 130 ish then?And 7%...c'mon man....A for funny video though.

GENESIS
10-05-2009, 03:39 PM
why would the producer film a guy showering, and taking a shit? i dont see how that helps sell more products. i liked the first 23 seconds

sweed
10-05-2009, 03:46 PM
LMFAO!!! hahaha that movie kicks asss!!!!!
Nice ladies in there too! 'It's like huuge". lol
awesome vid man! easily the winner imo.

MichaelWayne
10-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Some serious MuscleTech t(h)ype claims. Nice quality on the video, edited and shot very well.

RickO'shea
10-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Hey Guys just read my shredder Stack log, none of the claims are exagerated. at all. I have posted both the before testing with measurements and the afters. I went from 202 to 224. 9% using calipers to 5% do I think so absolutely not. Just what the CSCS who tested me told me. I'm getting bod pod done to confirm tommorow. I am right around 6.5 /7% right now. I know the results are aypical, but not falseified in any way. Pm me if you have questions which I'll be glad to answer.

TheTransformator
10-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey Guys just read my shredder Stack log, none of the claims are exagerated. at all. I have posted both the before testing with measurements and the afters. I went from 202 to 224. 9% using calipers to 5% do I think so absolutely not. Just what the CSCS who tested me told me. I'm getting bod pod done to confirm tommorow. I am right around 6.5 /7% right now. I know the results are aypical, but not falseified in any way. Pm me if you have questions which I'll be glad to answer.

That aint 7%...

GENESIS
10-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Hey Guys just read my shredder Stack log, none of the claims are exagerated. at all. I have posted both the before testing with measurements and the afters. I went from 202 to 224. 9% using calipers to 5% do I think so absolutely not. Just what the CSCS who tested me told me. I'm getting bod pod done to confirm tommorow. I am right around 6.5 /7% right now. I know the results are aypical, but not falseified in any way. Pm me if you have questions which I'll be glad to answer. since i PM'ed you and you havent responded ill post up here and hope you see this first.

why would you settle for the raised blood pressure? seems like a side i wouldnt put up with...

Carson
10-05-2009, 04:42 PM

You went to 224, you must be at least 6'2 or taller! :yep:

RickO'shea
10-05-2009, 04:59 PM
That aint 7%...

You know it very well coudn't be I'm just telling you what the caliper testing stated and what I think I am. I was pretty flat cause I didn't know Ben was going to be shooting for nine hours so I had almost no cals in me and very very little water....but like I said that's just what the tests show...well they actually show lower, but I know I'm not that low...but I can see all of my abs, all the veins in my lats and my striatus muscles and veins in my lower abs all day and all night....gettin to where I wake up and I can see cuts in my tendons on my abs which is kinda nasty actually but I still got more work to do...

Yes I'm 6'3.

TheTransformator
10-05-2009, 05:17 PM
You know it very well coudn't be I'm just telling you what the caliper testing stated and what I think I am. I was pretty flat cause I didn't know Ben was going to be shooting for nine hours so I had almost no cals in me and very very little water....but like I said that's just what the tests show...well they actually show lower, but I know I'm not that low...but I can see all of my abs, all the veins in my lats and my striatus muscles and veins in my lower abs all day and all night....gettin to where I wake up and I can see cuts in my tendons on my abs which is kinda nasty actually but I still got more work to do...

Yes I'm 6'3.

All that is fine...bro...but it ain't 7%...I like your approach to business...though...we all need to start somewhere and the vid is quite entertaining...humor is an important key in advertising...

RickO'shea
10-05-2009, 05:25 PM
All that is fine...bro...but it ain't 7%...I like your approach to business...though...we all need to start somewhere and the vid is quite entertaining...humor is an important key in advertising...

Thanks Dude!!! Most appreciated...Well If I aint seven I gotta long way to go :yep:

Mongo
10-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Funny ass video, but why? To me it looks like your trying to sell your products, but it comes off looking like a joke aka Muscletech. I know your products work and work pretty well, but why the clown show? Need2 your products are better then this and its a real shame that you put them out there like this.

To the guy in the video, im not sure who gave you the body fat %, but they should be shot. You are no where near 5% or 7% body fat. Your closer to 11 or 12%. Before the stack you looked very lean and you still do. Not sure where that 22lbs went to? Did you hop on the scale after a really big meal or something?? Not trying to put you down but i don't see 22lbs in gains.

DICE
10-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Ya can't bs the people on this forum...Maybe the average dude at the gym would believe your claims but there's no way I do... Want a pic of 7%? lol... looks a lot different than you did in the video... But you are close to pulling it all together, just save the bs for everyone else but us....A few tweaks and the video is golden... here I am at 7%. Oh, 6 ft 228 in this pic....

RickO'shea
10-05-2009, 08:10 PM
Funny ass video, but why? To me it looks like your trying to sell your products, but it comes off looking like a joke aka Muscletech. I know your products work and work pretty well, but why the clown show? Need2 your products are better then this and its a real shame that you put them out there like this.

To the guy in the video, im not sure who gave you the body fat %, but they should be shot. You are no where near 5% or 7% body fat. Your closer to 11 or 12%. Before the stack you looked very lean and you still do. Not sure where that 22lbs went to? Did you hop on the scale after a really big meal or something?? Not trying to put you down but i don't see 22lbs in gains.

I'm not trying to fool anyone I'm just simply stating what the tests say I don't agree with the tests either that I'm 5%! Thats rediculously lean. I'll take a picture and you guys can tell me what you think. Seriously I was tested when I first woke up and had 9 hours between meals. Needto's products are amazing!!! I love the guy and the company, and if People feel like I was clowning him or the company, well I'm extremely sorry I gave that impression. I just guess I have a dumb sense of humor then....the mockumentary style of comedies have always had a special place in my heart and we wanted to go that route but try to keep it dedicated to the product too.

RickO'shea
10-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Ya can't bs the people on this forum...Maybe the average dude at the gym would believe your claims but there's no way I do... Want a pic of 7%? lol... looks a lot different than you did in the video... But you are close to pulling it all together, just save the bs for everyone else but us....A few tweaks and the video is golden... here I am at 7%. Oh, 6 ft 228 in this pic....

Hey Dice, you are fricken ripped no doubt! Sorry the video came off as me trying to bs you, that was not my intent at all, far from it. I'll send you a pic if that's cool, and you can give me a better Idea of where I'm at. I'm not arguing that i couldn't be higher than seven, I def could, I'm just telling you what the tests say. But anyways thanks for the props and the input, and again you're fricken jacked and that's what I'm shootin for!

Curt James
10-05-2009, 08:19 PM
why would the producer film a guy showering, and taking a shit? i dont see how that helps sell more products. i liked the first 23 seconds

I thought it was funny as hell. Especially the girls saying he got huge and thick and then holding their hands apart like measuring a... fish. :rolleyes:

Are the claims in the log the same as the claims in the video? Because, c'mon, that was all a joke, right? Right?

You gained a total of 30 lbs. of muscle and dropped two percent of bodyfat? GTFO!

I'm not trying to fool anyone I'm just simply stating what the tests say I don't agree with the tests either that I'm 5%! Thats rediculously lean. I'll take a picture and you guys can tell me what you think. Seriously I was tested when I first woke up and had 9 hours between meals. Needto's products are amazing!!! I love the guy and the company, and if People feel like I was clowning him or the company, well I'm extremely sorry I gave that impression. I just guess I have a dumb sense of humor then....the mockumentary style of comedies have always had a special place in my heart and we wanted to go that route but try to keep it dedicated to the product too.

Aren't those two the same? Promoting the company's name through humor and exaggerated claims?

:confused: I subscribed to the YouTube channel because I thought that was the intent of the ad or video. I never for a second took you seriously. What am I missing here?

Anyway, intentional or not, the video rocks for humor's sake. It's also a slick production. Well done!

:beerbang:

CleanDean
10-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Cool video. I actually hit on the website, and would not have if the video had not been so entertaining. If that was the sole purpose of the video, you have done a fine job. Unfortunately, I do not think you will get many believers here with those claims.

Aren't those two the same? Promoting the company's name through humor and exaggerated claims?

:confused: I subscribed to the YouTube channel because I thought that was the intent of the ad or video. I never for a second took you seriously. What am I missing here?

Anyway, intentional or not, the video rocks for humor's sake. It's also a slick production. Well done!

Your marketing approach is interesting, but I agree Curt James, and your true message is lost in the humor.

Shadow
10-05-2009, 11:01 PM

I agree.

needtogetaas
10-06-2009, 04:31 AM
God damn this is good shit guys. Lots of replies in this thread!!!. HMMM guess the vid does something don't it.

Everyone has there opinion and every group of people will look at things differently. Rick made the vid and had fun doing it. I think its a great vid to watch. I have watched it like 20 times already and I think I will watch it again right now lol..

No matter what way you look at it its a cool video and shit it got more people posting in this forum that I have never seen posting here before. Whats that say? good or bad traffic is traffic.

So hell ya lets all keep this thread going!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas
10-06-2009, 04:32 AM
I agree.
The vid was made for entertaiment more then selling products. I could care less if the clip sells a single product. Its fun and entertaining.

RickO'shea
10-06-2009, 07:54 AM
And Just to clarify, I don't work for needto. I wasn't even planning on making a video log, but I had such great results on it that I thought it would be fun. My buddy ben said he could film it so I took him up on the offer. The first Shredder Stack video was no where near this quality but you can see the progress from that point, which was 12lbs on day 12 when we filmed it.

needtogetaas
10-06-2009, 02:09 PM
And now that we have this thread moving, and we have a bunch of guys talking lol..

If any of you think you can do a better video then by all means put your money where your mouth is

For the rest of this whole month needtobuildmuscle.com is doing a video contest with big prizes.

For the rest of this month and till the end of next month (oct 31) needtobuildmuscle.com will be holding its first ever needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.

How it works. you can ether make a youtube video and post it in this thread to auto reg for the contest. Or you can make a video recording on dvd and send it to

needtobuildmuscle.inc
100 macy st stf 183 Amesbury mass 01913

along with your screen name
name and address.

What we are looking for and how you can win the contest.

The videos must feature something about needtobuildmuscle.com ie products you bought from us (new or old products we have many new products coming in soon), the service you got, what you think of the company or what have you.

You can do transformation videos. Instructional videos of you making the bars with your variation of the bars or a recipe already posted on the site.

You can make a commercial type video for the company with your own twist on it. Make a rap song (gladaitor lmao) or anything you can think of.

The video if posted on Youtube must be titled needtobuildmuscle.com, or one of the products we sell.

Let your imagination run wild and make a great video and needtobuildmuscle.com will reward you.. OK so what are the prizes and is it worth it.

1st place 1000.00 cash (damn right who could not use a grand man)
2nd place. 500.00 cash or worth of needtobuildmuscle.com products
3rd place 300.00 cash or worth of free needtobuildmuscle.com products.
4th place 200.00 worth of needtobuildmuscle.com products
5th place 100.00 worth of free products.

Now we have made it worth everyone's wild. 5 spots to win big prizes with the grand price being 1000.00 cash!!!!!! Win big just to have fun and make a video

If this is not enough needtobuildmuscle.com is going to go the extra mile and make sure every single person who makes a video will get a entry prize. Its not much but its something for joining in on the fun.

1 free bag of Protein bars (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Protein-Products-c28/) will be sent to every single person who makes a video.

To make who wins fare every one will vote on the videos on the needtobuildmuscle.com forums. At the end of the month we will put all videos made up on needtobuildmuscle.com and people can come and vote on them for the winners.

good luck and I do hope everyone joins in the fun. All of the videos will be a large part of the new needtobuildmuscle.com web site.

This contest was going ot be only for elite members but I feel we should give everyone a chance. Have fun with it.

DICE
10-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Sneaky.

Shadow
10-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Well this will be interesting.

sweed
10-06-2009, 05:20 PM
it's tough for us taller guys to get huge! lol
I agree with the products, and they are doing awesome for me so far as well!
the vid (again ) is awesome and funny.

needtogetaas
10-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Sneaky.
Thank you :yep:

DICE
10-07-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm currently on a bulk, why don't you pm me how you could help me with your products. I will evaluate, and if it's good I will do a complete write up and video.. Currently 6ft, 255, around 10 %.....

"Rodz"
10-07-2009, 08:05 PM
it's tough for us taller guys to get huge! lol
I agree with the products, and they are doing awesome for me so far as well!
the vid (again ) is awesome and funny.

I hear ya man, i'm 5'8 and its................nevermind, lol

RickO'shea
10-07-2009, 09:13 PM

Hahahah Mike, we still love ya!:yep:

sam the man
10-07-2009, 11:17 PM
that big.... lol

sam the man
10-07-2009, 11:18 PM
ay, i am the MAN,,, imean i am THE SAM THE MAN,,,so u cant get bigger then me,, lol, mate that was funny

sweed
10-08-2009, 03:55 PM

lol. if I were 5'8" and 240 then I would be a lot bigger! but it sucks being 6'2-3" whatever I am for "bodybuilding" wise.

"Rodz"
10-09-2009, 01:17 PM
lol. if I were 5'8" and 240 then I would be a lot bigger! but it sucks being 6'2-3" whatever I am for "bodybuilding" wise.

True that is tough, i think ill be around 200 nov 15 once ive stripped this fat off

RickO'shea
10-09-2009, 02:42 PM
We're pullin for ya M-Rod!

Ryan Wacht
12-13-2009, 12:14 AM
Pretty smart marketing ploy there :)