PDA

View Full Version : ARTHROLYZE...let's talk about it!

sba220
10-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Arthrolyze is probably Species most underrated product...it has had some pretty remarkable results for everyone that's tried it. Unfortunately, the market for joint health supplements is flooded and many people find it hard to determine which one to buy and what's worth your hard earned cash.

I'm hoping this thread will serve as a place for people to speak of their results with ARTHROLYZE and how it helped their achy joints...

Here is what the product is all about:

Arthrolyze
Complete Joint Formula

ARTHROLYZE contains key raw materials necessary for complete joint and connective tissue repair. Only the highest potency ingredients with maximum effective dosages are provided for fast, efficient, resynthesis of damaged cartilage, ligaments and tendons. No other joint repair formula on the market has the high potency dosages in ARTHROLYZE!

INGREDIENTS:

GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE: Glucosamine has two critical functions in joint care: It rebuilds cartilage and it lubricates the joints.

a) In joint tissue, glycosaminoglycans are a major structural component of the surface cartilage. When this tissue breaks down during exercise, the body uses glucosamine sulfate to repair the damage. Because of the increased demand for glucosamine sulfate, large supplemental amounts (4000-8000mg per day) can help facilitate the repair of joint cartilage and connective tissue.

b) Supplemental glucosamine sulfate lubricates the joints by stimulating the production of joint-cushioning synovial fluid.

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): MSM is an organic, non-toxic, substance comprised of approximately 1/3 sulfur. It’s important to remember that sulfur can be found in countless tissues of the human body including the structural proteins in joints and connective tissue. Taken in the right quantities (2-4 grams per day), MSM provides enough sulfur to repair damaged muscle and to rebuild injured joints. Let’s not forget that sulfur is also a significant component of collagen, which makes it vital to the formation and repair of cartilage.

CHONDROITIN SULFATE: Chondroitin Sulfate is another key component of cartilage that helps keep it healthy by drawing fluid (particularly water) into the surrounding connective tissue. Research suggests that chondroitin sulfate may also prevent the breakdown of connective tissue and help the body rebuild new cartilage

CALCIUM FRUCTOBORATE (FruiteX-B®): Calcium fructoborate is the only food-form source of boron available for dietary supplements. Its unique calcium-boron conglomerate supports vitamin D metabolism, calcium metabolism, collagen integrity, prostate health, as well as joint and bone health. This patented extract is water soluble and it’s efficiently absorbed into the blood stream in its intact form. In clinical studies with arthritis patients, doses of just 6mg per day (the dosage in ARTHROLYZE) resulted in reduced joint pain, less stiffness, and increased flexibility.

sba220
10-05-2009, 05:28 PM
This was sent into Dave, completly unsolicited (I removed the name for privacy):

Dave,
Just wanted to give you some feedback on Arthrolyze. I am almost at the 30 day mark of taking your product (10 per day). I have to say that I am amazed at the results I am feeling. At the age of 46 and training for many years, I have been nagged with elbow joint and tendon issues for years and the relief I have felt I can only attribute to Arthrolyze. There were days that I would have to stop mid set on my tricep work, pressing, pushdowns and extensions, due to the pain, which directly effected my progress.

Since taking the product I have been nearly pain free and I can tell that I will continue to improve as time passes. Thank you for developing such a great product. Lets face it, all the protein and supplements in world won't work if you physically can't perform the exercises and Arthrolyze has enabled me to train pain free.

Thanks again

SlimTim
10-05-2009, 07:36 PM
In my opinion a quality joint support supplement (arthrolyze) is a staple, even for people who have no existing joint problems. Preventative maintenance on your joints, and overall joint health is invaluable, especially if you train heavy for extended periods of time. We all see guys at the gym who are only in their 30's, or even thier 20's that have terrible joint problems, which may have been avoided if they had of taken a joint supplement as religiously as they took other products like creatine or whey.

GRAVESY
10-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Arthrolyze is probably Species most underrated product...it has had some pretty remarkable results for everyone that's tried it. Unfortunately, the market for joint health supplements is flooded and many people find it hard to determine which one to buy and what's worth your hard earned cash.

I think with most quality product lines the Joint Support is the unheralded product. And takes off as more of a grassroot/cult following story than the bigger products like the proteins, fat burners, creatines, bcaas and such....

Melissa
10-05-2009, 08:49 PM
I'll definitely jump in with my two cents to support Artholyze. I typically get great results from half the dose on the bottle (5 pills/day). Now that I'm into the depths of my contest prep, all the cardio and the lack of recovery wears on my joints. So I've doubled my Artholyze dose to the recommended 10 pills/day, and it alleviates a lot of those aches and pains. This way, I can spend more energy fighting the weights than fighting the pain in my joints.

Plus, I like the purple colored pills:D

sba220
10-06-2009, 01:35 AM
Plus, I like the purple colored pills:D

Wow...seriously?

Biggie973
10-06-2009, 09:46 AM
I like this products

landrum
10-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Best out on the market. Hands down. And I've tried EVERYTHING. Thanks to Dave and all his contributions to this sport - it is appreciated my friend.

Maximus78
10-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Does arthrolyze have any effects on bulging or herniated discs or only joints?

Qaash
10-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Question...I recently tore my tendon loose on my left hand and have to wear a brace for a month to allow the tissue to heal...will Arthrolyze speed up the process?

robofsteel
10-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Arthrolyze will help with any joint pain. My son has some nagging football injuries and he loves Arthrolyze.

sba220
10-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Question...I recently tore my tendon loose on my left hand and have to wear a brace for a month to allow the tissue to heal...will Arthrolyze speed up the process?

Yes...ARTHROLYZE is going to supply your body the raw materials to rebuild the damage.

Qaash
10-08-2009, 05:40 AM
Yes...ARTHROLYZE is going to supply your body the raw materials to rebuild the damage.

Thanks, Dros...I'll keep you posted on my results.

AlaskaMuscle
11-13-2009, 06:57 AM
I tell you what, I just finished my first bottle and this stuff is great. I have had pain in my right shoulder for years and up until two weeks ago I was doing nothing but band work for it. I am finally, for the first time in a year, able to lift real weights with my shoulder. I am doing light work cause I want to take it easy on my shoulder. The only change I have made in the last month is Arthroylize. I am way impressed. Thank you Dave.

AlonePowers
11-30-2009, 06:49 PM
I take it now before I ever get to experiance any of those aches & pains. Prevention is the number one rule for longevity in this Iron game.

GDavis
12-11-2009, 12:10 AM
I have some questions regarding the timing of this product. Why is first thing in the morning optimal over before bed?

robofsteel
12-11-2009, 09:31 AM
GDavis- You should take 5 caps in the A.M and 5 caps at nite.

HammerStrength12
12-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Always been loyal to AnimalFlex. But this stuff looks good too. These types of products are very underrated in general

Lee Penman
01-20-2010, 10:55 AM
There is no doubt about it Arthrolyze WORKS! I used it for about two months and had no joint pain whatsoever. In saying that I have to say now that I am off it....OMG....I need some more!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
01-20-2010, 10:57 AM
How much for a bottle?

robofsteel
01-20-2010, 11:17 AM
How much for a bottle?

It will depend on where you buy it. Check our site out for retailers and e-tailers that you like to deal with. Let us know you results after your on Arthrolyze for a few weeks! Good luck!

Dominick Cardone
02-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Last year I had lost 60 pounds in two months..at the end my body was very depleted and I SHRUNK! One leg work out really banged up my left knee. I took some time off and the day after it happened I used arthrolyze. I swear by this product. IT WORKS!

AlaskaMuscle
02-06-2010, 11:26 AM
I have been on it for months now and my shoulder pain is almost completely gone. I had elbow and wrist pain too but they are completely gone now. Really impressed with Arthrolyze. Spendy but well worth it.

Rick Prince
03-17-2010, 11:29 PM
I had struggled with shoulder joint pain for years. I turned 50 last October and started using Arthrolyze in November. It is the best joint support supplement I have used. It has been rare for me to experience any joint pain while using Arthrolyze.

Dre23
03-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Gonna buy some TODAY!!

shredstack
03-26-2010, 11:40 AM
I use this product twice a day and love it.

BuffGuy
05-14-2010, 05:16 PM
i used arthrolyze for my random knee pain.. GUess what it went away.. after a month of taking arthrolyze..
I stoped the product for a while.. and I hurt my left shoulder.. i hear some nasty tear when i raise my arm ... Ordered arthrolyze.. I started lets see what magic it will do now :)

trap
07-07-2010, 06:54 AM
I'm happy for U guys but arthrolyze do shit for me :(

Jermo
07-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Just started using it @ 10 pills per day yesterday. I have been nagged by recurring pain from an AC joint sprain back in December 2009. Pressing movements or lateral raises are always a pain in the butt and I couldn't even do any presses during my last chest workout. I did go to physio in January 2010 and took a good 4 weeks off of doing any pressing movements between december and january but the pain slowly creeped back.

I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

Curt James
07-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Just finished a bottle. :beerbang:

Jermo
07-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Its been two weeks now and my joints are freakin awesome. This product kicks ass! Plain and simple.

lukx
07-26-2010, 06:48 AM

I'm hoping this thread will serve as a place for people to speak of their results with ARTHROLYZE and how it helped their achy joints...

Here is what the product is all about:

Arthrolyze
Complete Joint Formula

ARTHROLYZE contains key raw materials necessary for complete joint and connective tissue repair. Only the highest potency ingredients with maximum effective dosages are provided for fast, efficient, resynthesis of damaged cartilage, ligaments and tendons. No other joint repair formula on the market has the high potency dosages in ARTHROLYZE!

INGREDIENTS:

GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE: Glucosamine has two critical functions in joint care: It rebuilds cartilage and it lubricates the joints.

a) In joint tissue, glycosaminoglycans are a major structural component of the surface cartilage. When this tissue breaks down during exercise, the body uses glucosamine sulfate to repair the damage. Because of the increased demand for glucosamine sulfate, large supplemental amounts (4000-8000mg per day) can help facilitate the repair of joint cartilage and connective tissue.

b) Supplemental glucosamine sulfate lubricates the joints by stimulating the production of joint-cushioning synovial fluid.

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): MSM is an organic, non-toxic, substance comprised of approximately 1/3 sulfur. It’s important to remember that sulfur can be found in countless tissues of the human body including the structural proteins in joints and connective tissue. Taken in the right quantities (2-4 grams per day), MSM provides enough sulfur to repair damaged muscle and to rebuild injured joints. Let’s not forget that sulfur is also a significant component of collagen, which makes it vital to the formation and repair of cartilage.

CHONDROITIN SULFATE: Chondroitin Sulfate is another key component of cartilage that helps keep it healthy by drawing fluid (particularly water) into the surrounding connective tissue. Research suggests that chondroitin sulfate may also prevent the breakdown of connective tissue and help the body rebuild new cartilage

CALCIUM FRUCTOBORATE (FruiteX-B®): Calcium fructoborate is the only food-form source of boron available for dietary supplements. Its unique calcium-boron conglomerate supports vitamin D metabolism, calcium metabolism, collagen integrity, prostate health, as well as joint and bone health. This patented extract is water soluble and it’s efficiently absorbed into the blood stream in its intact form. In clinical studies with arthritis patients, doses of just 6mg per day (the dosage in ARTHROLYZE) resulted in reduced joint pain, less stiffness, and increased flexibility.

So is it better than Animal Flex? My joints felt very good after Flex.
Flex I can get for 30 $ and I got 40 days with it. Can you explain what is better in ARTHROLYZE that for 15$ more and less days I got better?