PDA

View Full Version : First Comp

PoppaPump
10-06-2009, 03:10 AM
Hey how are u all?
I am going to compete in my first comp and im a total beginner which is obvious. Im around 112kg and 6 ft i want to know where the best place to get info on dieting pre comp and workouts as well as all the important stuff which comes just before the comp like water depletion etc. Im considering doing Dave Palumbo keto diet as my cutting down pre comp. Help would be much appreciated

ricker35910
10-06-2009, 11:55 AM
there is a section here on contest prep also diet and fat loss, if you can't find what you're looking for there send me a pm and maybe we can work something out...

s2h
10-13-2009, 08:55 PM
i would just go ahead a hire dave if its in your budget(he's very reasonable)e-mail him at [email protected]. he works w/ all different levels of BB's from beginner to pro and gives the same time and attention to all.i know this from first hand exp. he's worked w/ several people in know.good luck at your show!!!

fitnita
10-15-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey how are u all?
I am going to compete in my first comp and im a total beginner which is obvious. Im around 112kg and 6 ft i want to know where the best place to get info on dieting pre comp and workouts as well as all the important stuff which comes just before the comp like water depletion etc. Im considering doing Dave Palumbo keto diet as my cutting down pre comp. Help would be much appreciated

we outline beginner basics in my book fit for combat with nita marquez... the link to purchase with a discount is www.fitforcombatsystem.com/nita... if you check it out, it's an easy read, teaching you quickly about gaining lean mass, leaning out, ketonic and mass building diets, as well as all the basics in getting you through stages you will need to remit before going onstage... if you have questions for me, you can email me here, although, because everything in the book is so simple to follow, you probably won't have any questions for me.... like i said, simple, straight up, easy-to-follow systems, diets, workouts, etc... all the basics and then some... holla back!! good luck!