PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk experiencing backstage heat...

~gymdiva~
10-06-2009, 11:15 AM
by Matt Boone
Oct 04, 2009

According to F4WOnline.com CM Punk is in the dog house in WWE right now over something that happened on the most recent overseas tour.

Apparently this is part of the reason why WWE decided to open the Hell In A Cell PPV with CM Punk dropping the World title to The Undertaker.

We will have more details on this story in the news later. Check back for more information.

and apparently here's why:

by Matt Boone
Oct 05, 2009

Here is an update our report late last night about CM Punk in the dog house in WWE right now.

As we noted, the decision was made to have Punk lose the World title in the opening match at the Hell In A Cell PPV due to him having heat with management due to an incident on the recent European tour.

According to sources, there was apparently an issue on Punk's dress code during the tour. The story goes that at one point Undertaker pulled him aside and explained that he's the World champion and representing the WWE brand and name overseas, so he should dress better. Punk reportedly said something along the lines of "what about John Cena?" which wasn't taken very well.

The incident got back to WWE management and they decided that they weren't thrilled with Punk's actions and response and the decision was made. While it was already likely Punk was dropping the title at the PPV, it was decided that he would lose what would ultimately be a quiet squash match in the very first match on the show.

(source: wrestlezone)

TPT
10-06-2009, 12:14 PM
talk about punishment! damn.

bad move of taking the title off him. his gimmick is so novel and especially him being heel. undertaker should of chased him until at least surivior series.

The Big Sexy
10-06-2009, 12:19 PM
That is a shitty reason to take the title away. What's up with a dress code in fucking WWE? I mean - that is his whole image... straight edge hard core - his hair is always greasy, etc. What do they want him to wear a suit? I would think a T and jeans would be fine... wtf.

phillymuscle
10-06-2009, 06:43 PM
It's hard to judge what's professional because we don't know what his dress habits were. But in my eyes I've always liked to see the champion dressed like they are above everyone else. Sorta like ric flair back in his day. Or even the way big show and Jericho dress. They look like money. Makes u want to be like them.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
10-06-2009, 06:44 PM
You like that Corporate Champ look, do you? :yep:

thachozenonebx
10-06-2009, 07:58 PM
I know the Undertaker runs the SD lockerroom and if he says something its almost like hearing it from Vince, and we dont know how CM responded to Taker.

BUT

I dont think that a reason to bury CM, he is the hottest thing on SD.
I think they should have just reprimanded him but not burying him