PDA

View Full Version : A few steroid questions.

Gray
02-25-2009, 08:10 AM
I'm a complete newbie here, so please stay with me. I will off course do my own reading and research and I DON'T expect to be spoon fed at all!! I just want to hear from real people that have done it and not a magazine writer with hidden agendas. I will just ask a few random questions and probably ask more as I get my answers from you guys (hopefully!).

I want to dabble with taking steroids, I've spent many years training on and off, more on that off, and feel my body is at a natural level now where any more increases will be difficult to come by. I also don't have a moral issue with them, I find people getting drunk, causing trouble and accidents and damaging their liver far more despicable than someone taking steroids responsibly, so please, don't come to me preaching about morals, I'm not interested. That being said, I'll start.

1.) I only want to take a very tiny amount, as I'm really worried about sides affects. I absolutely CANNOT get bitch tits, have my testicles shrink or it impact sexual performance at all! I don't know if it's a stupid question, but I've asked anyway.

2.) Is it possible taking only a little amount and getting good gains, nothing massive, just progress. If so, what exactly do I need to take and how much?

3.) Is it set in stone that you will get negative side affects with taking steroids? Is there ways or certain steroids (regardless of effectiveness) that give no side affects at all?

As you can tell, my biggest issues is side affects with the main one testicles and sexual performance, followed by gyno. Does anyone have some good experience with making sure this don't happen, or is it inevitable?

As I said, I'm grossly inexperienced with steroids since they never interested me, they do now. Leave all negative and bitchy comments out please, if you have nothing to say of find this thread stupid, feel free to leave it and go elsewhere to spew your bile.

Thanks. And thanks for any answers forthcoming :)

maxititer
02-25-2009, 08:39 AM
there is other drugs and supplements, besides of AAS, which can help you a lot , if you are so concern about AAS sides, why not to examine more carefully if there any other ways to go.

in any way for some one of your height, it will take more time to put on mass, compare to most other guys, if you want just to speed things up with AAS, that may be not best way to go.

You seems like feel a bit uncertain about steroids, well the fact that everybody else using steroids still does not means that it is your best bet too.

Be patient with steroids or without steroids, very unlikely you will see big changes in your physique fast. For Toney Freeman for example, who also 6'2, it took 10 years from first place as junior to pro card.

Nattynomore
02-25-2009, 08:48 AM
While I new to steroids (I am one week into my first cycle (HRT+), I have done a TON of research and when it comes to guarantees in this game, there are none. Everyone can react different (positively and adversely) to the same doses, etc.

Based upon you comments about feeling your testosterone may be low, you may want to consider consulting with a doctor about testosterone replacement. This usually involves a relatively low dose of testosterone adminstered weekly and monitored by a doctor. Then, in the unlikely event a side pops up (such as gyno symptoms), you can take appropriate and effective action to remedy the situation. About the shrinking of the balls, there are remedies for that as well.

Maybe you need to do some more research and consider other options . . . the possibility of side effects is unavoidable and there are no guarantees. Don't trust anyone who claims "gear is totally safe at X dose" . . .

Good Luck.

Shadow
02-25-2009, 09:26 AM
- When you say "tiny" how tiny are we talking?

- You say you're gonna research, so research this: HCG. Handles your nut shrinkage issue.

There are going to be side effects, but the key is knowing what to expect and taking the proper measures to both prevent them and reverse them if they should arise. Keep researching.

Gray
02-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Another question about testosterone. I recently came out of a very long, very dull relationship where we had zero sex the last 18 months, I just didn't want to, she didn't want to, heck knows why we stayed together so long. I felt my test levels were low because of this

Anyway, I have a new girl friend now and sex is great and frequent. Could it be that with a new partner your testosterone production increases?

I might be wrong, but I was just wondering if that could also be a factor?

Max, regarding my height, I usually find that I put on mass very quickly for a time then it slows to a halt. Only with a herculean like grind in the gym and 9 meals a day do I slowly start gaining again. I'm now at a point where I'm stuck on 231 and have not gained anything the past 5 weeks despite a monstrous effort in the gym and meal department. I really don't want to overeat since I like maintaining a flat stomach, but getting up to around 240 is my goal. Is it possible for a natural at my height to get to 240 ?

Gray
02-25-2009, 11:31 AM
While I new to steroids (I am one week into my first cycle (HRT+), I have done a TON of research and when it comes to guarantees in this game, there are none. Everyone can react different (positively and adversely) to the same doses, etc.

Based upon you comments about feeling your testosterone may be low, you may want to consider consulting with a doctor about testosterone replacement. This usually involves a relatively low dose of testosterone adminstered weekly and monitored by a doctor. Then, in the unlikely event a side pops up (such as gyno symptoms), you can take appropriate and effective action to remedy the situation. About the shrinking of the balls, there are remedies for that as well.

Maybe you need to do some more research and consider other options . . . the possibility of side effects is unavoidable and there are no guarantees. Don't trust anyone who claims "gear is totally safe at X dose" . . .

Good Luck.

I'm very interested to hear how it goes for you. Gains, side affects, emotional state etc. Would be great if you can keep us updated.

Aaron Singerman
02-25-2009, 11:56 AM
3.) Is it set in stone that you will get negative side affects with taking steroids? Is there ways or certain steroids (regardless of effectiveness) that give no side affects at all?

No, it is not set in stone. Everyone responds differently. For example I have never taken an anti-estrogen of any sort yet I don't get gyno. I have also never had any hair loss or acne. The only negative side effect I have noticed is increased body hair. I started off as a relatively hairless guy, and now if I don't shave I look like a hairy Gorilla...

Nattynomore
02-25-2009, 12:18 PM
I'm very interested to hear how it goes for you. Gains, side affects, emotional state etc. Would be great if you can keep us updated.

I will post from time to time to keep things updated. I have talked to alot of guys who "ran a cycle years ago" who have nothing to show for it or nothing but negative to say because they didn't know what they were doing. (You know . . . the guy who did the d-bol or winstrol only cycle with no PCT)

Before I decided to embark on this journey, I must have spent hundreds of hours reading hundreds of thread regarding things like different types of gear, doses, PCT, frontloading, bridging, stacking and on and on. Alot of those threads were written by or contributed to by Aaron and Marcus. They are GREAT resources and I am sure there are others.

I believe steroids can be used in a relative safe manor, but it is not something to just jump into . . . only time will tell for me :D

BULLDOZER
02-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Why do guys want to take a "little" bit of steroids?

Jump in bro, none of this sticking your toe in the water.

Jack of All
02-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Why do guys want to take a "little" bit of steroids?

Jump in bro, none of this sticking your toe in the water.

Couldnt agree more. If you are going to do something do it right or dont do it. Once you introduce exogenous Test to your system your body is going to respond by stoping its production. If you do a little or a lot this is going to happen.

maxititer
02-27-2009, 09:44 PM
don't forget guys that here may be also people who are not exactly as young as you and may have different goals. I'm for example almost 50, do you think I need tons of AAS too. It simply will not make any sense for me injecting large amount of AAS, in my age there is not receptors to counteract with big amount of AAS, that will be just total waste.

Juntao
02-27-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm a complete newbie here, so please stay with me. I will off course do my own reading and research and I DON'T expect to be spoon fed at all!! I just want to hear from real people that have done it and not a magazine writer with hidden agendas. I will just ask a few random questions and probably ask more as I get my answers from you guys (hopefully!).

I want to dabble with taking steroids, I've spent many years training on and off, more on that off, and feel my body is at a natural level now where any more increases will be difficult to come by. I also don't have a moral issue with them, I find people getting drunk, causing trouble and accidents and damaging their liver far more despicable than someone taking steroids responsibly, so please, don't come to me preaching about morals, I'm not interested. That being said, I'll start.

1.) I only want to take a very tiny amount, as I'm really worried about sides affects. I absolutely CANNOT get bitch tits, have my testicles shrink or it impact sexual performance at all! I don't know if it's a stupid question, but I've asked anyway.

2.) Is it possible taking only a little amount and getting good gains, nothing massive, just progress. If so, what exactly do I need to take and how much?

As you can tell, my biggest issues is side affects with the main one testicles and sexual performance, followed by gyno. Does anyone have some good experience with making sure this don't happen, or is it inevitable?

As I said, I'm grossly inexperienced with steroids since they never interested me, they do now. Leave all negative and bitchy comments out please, if you have nothing to say of find this thread stupid, feel free to leave it and go elsewhere to spew your bile.

Thanks. And thanks for any answers forthcoming :)

You can get around getting bitch tits(correct pct) and nuts shrinkage(hcg). As for libido when your "on" you do get some serious hard-ons from just thinking about sex, but i must say i have always been a serious high octane libido guy, i'm just 10% more hornier when i'm "on", ok more like 25%.

My only downfall is my skin is really greasy than normal. so i just cleanse 4 times a day and use facial wipes! No spots on my back other than the usual and usual adult mild acne (hereditary).

Read read, research research, post post, compare compare! lol

Good luck!

Juntao
02-27-2009, 10:09 PM
don't forget guys that here may be also people who are not exactly as young as you and may have different goals. I'm for example almost 50, do you think I need tons of AAS too. It simply will not make any sense for me injecting large amount of AAS, in my age there is not receptors to counteract with big amount of AAS, that will be just total waste.

So would you agree Vince Taylor is the superior genetic freak!?!?

Zetawill
02-28-2009, 01:29 AM
You will probably experience some type of side effect. Maybe just a mild one or a serious case in all. Low dose is probably a good start since you are so worried about sides.
I'm assuming you are doing this for cosmetic reasons more than to compete.
The biggest question that is going to arise is what you are going to use. I think most on here would agree to start with test and maybe one or two others followed by PCT of nolva and HCG. Have Nolva close at hand in cast you start to get neg. sides when you first start (it can happen and you don't want to wait a week for your stuff to come in while your nips are sore).
If you've never done prohormones, that might be a good start too. Realize that these can sometimes cause worse sides than the stuff in the needle .
Lastly, welcome to the otherside of the hormone spectrum!

BULLDOZER
02-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Yes, you do need a lot unless you are on replacement. Hell, anything less than 500mg per week is not a cycle it is childsplay. I am 45 and a gram a week is good for me and I can tell you none of it is being "wasted" lol. I just get stronger and bigger. I know guys older than me who are routinely on twice as much and they keep growing.

What are you running each week and what are your goals?

maxititer
02-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Yes, you do need a lot unless you are on replacement. Hell, anything less than 500mg per week is not a cycle it is childsplay. I am 45 and a gram a week is good for me and I can tell you none of it is being "wasted" lol. I just get stronger and bigger. I know guys older than me who are routinely on twice as much and they keep growing.

What are you running each week and what are your goals?

I do not have any serious goals as an athlete, it is all in the past. I was competing in athletics running 800m and 1500km, now just train MMA style, and kettlebells.

I'm doing 250mg per week of Sustanon ED sub. c, I found difference is really huge for me, compare to once in a week 250mg injection. My reaction of steroids really quick . Also recently started Organon's test udecanoate caps 40 mg per day, cant say much about it right now.

so total per week about 500 mg.

mindfcuk
02-28-2009, 11:15 PM
I do not have any serious goals as an athlete, it is all in the past. I was competing in athletics running 800m and 1500km, now just train MMA style, and kettlebells.

I'm doing 250mg per week of Sustanon ED sub. c, I found difference is really huge for me, compare to once in a week 250mg injection. My reaction of steroids really quick . Also recently started Organon's test udecanoate caps 40 mg per day, cant say much about it right now.

so total per week about 500 mg.

Mexi beans suck ass, and I am not trying to be a dick but are you saying you are injecting Sub c, meaning stomach injections and not Intra muscular? And are you saying you are doing total a week of 250mgs divided up by seven days?

testboner
02-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Gray, I recommend that you just continue to read up as much from a variety of resources.... steroid profiles, user cycle logs, etc.
Perhaps that's exactly what you doing?

esplendido
03-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Look, if you've never cycled before but want a dose/protocol to gain muscle and strength beyond your unaided ability, do a cycle of test e or cyp only. Start by taking 350-400mg/week, period. Run a 12 week cycle and keep notes on strength, body weight, and muscular size (a once a week review).

You can take 1/2mg arimidex daily after the first 2 weeks to avoid sides.

Anything more is jumping waaaaaay ahead at this point in the game. Learn what test will do for you first, then start asking about stacking on your next cycle.