PDA

View Full Version : Injection Question

Nattynomore
02-25-2009, 08:57 AM
I am a newbie to gear, but I am one week into my first cycle. My cycle is:

200mg/week Test Cyp (HRT dose)
300mg/week Test E
250mg/week Deca (mainly for joint relief - almost 42)

Yesterday, I did a 2cc inject in thigh. Felt great going in and at the gym last night. This morning it felt like I was hit in the thigh with a baseball bat. No lump, redness, or swelling. So sore I might not be able to do my leg workout tomorrow.

The question is . . . will this pain pass or will I encounter this every inject? I like the thigh shot . . . easy to see. But if this not just a newbie issue, I will have to move to glutes or somewhere else.

Caleb56
02-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Mixing deca and test seems to help the soreness.

Nattynomore
02-25-2009, 09:15 AM
The 2cc shot was 300mg Test E and 250mg Deca

Jacquester
02-25-2009, 10:01 AM
Try 100cc in each thigh until they get use to it- it won't take too long 3-4 shots. Also try a 25g which is what I use for the same stuff. You'll just need a little time to draw it up- it's slow.

Caleb56
02-25-2009, 10:04 AM
Trying heating the oils up by putting the vial in hot water, or take a hot shower before injecting to relax the muscles.

Nattynomore
02-25-2009, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the advice guys . . . I get the overall impression that I need to relax, take it slow (gear is always at least room temp) and I will get used to it . . .

Spauldo
02-25-2009, 10:48 AM
I had soreness before, but the bodyparts I was injecting started getting better. Now I get no soreness anymore. But thats just the glutes cause thats all I have been pinning

red barraca
02-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the advice guys . . . I get the overall impression that I need to relax, take it slow (gear is always at least room temp) and I will get used to it . . .

try taking a hot shower,makes your skin tender easy to inject in glutes.

Nattynomore
02-25-2009, 11:22 AM
I shot my HRT dose (1cc) at home, but my additional gear is "undercover" with the wife so a shower is out of the question on the 2cc shot . . .

red barraca
02-25-2009, 11:44 AM
I shot my HRT dose (1cc) at home, but my additional gear is "undercover" with the wife so a shower is out of the question on the 2cc shot . . .

oooh!ic you hav'nt told your wife about this

Aaron Singerman
02-25-2009, 11:51 AM
I am a newbie to gear, but I am one week into my first cycle. My cycle is:

200mg/week Test Cyp (HRT dose)
300mg/week Test E
250mg/week Deca (mainly for joint relief - almost 42)

Yesterday, I did a 2cc inject in thigh. Felt great going in and at the gym last night. This morning it felt like I was hit in the thigh with a baseball bat. No lump, redness, or swelling. So sore I might not be able to do my leg workout tomorrow.

The question is . . . will this pain pass or will I encounter this every inject? I like the thigh shot . . . easy to see. But if this not just a newbie issue, I will have to move to glutes or somewhere else.

I get extreme soreness in my quad when I inject there also. I prefer glutes or recently delts.

Nattynomore
02-25-2009, 11:57 AM
Wife knows about the HRT . . . not the extras :o

Jello
02-25-2009, 12:00 PM

Don't hide this shit from your wife Bro. It would be one thing to hide it from a girlfriend that might not be around for long, but not your wife. You don't want that to come to a head, and trust me it will. If you are already using it for TRT then it would probably be easy to prove to her that it can be used safely.

Nattynomore
02-25-2009, 12:03 PM
I do want to ease her into the thought of some additional gear . . . I need to take this slow and easy though . . .

Jello
02-25-2009, 12:13 PM
I do want to ease her into the thought of some additional gear . . . I need to take this slow and easy though . . .

Here, show her this

http://www.steroid-abuse.org/

It helped me with mine.

Nattynomore
02-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Thanks man . . . I am also trying to get her to sit down and watch Bigger Stronger Faster with me too . . . GREAT FLICK

red barraca
02-25-2009, 07:36 PM
nattynomore i know how this feels.like 300lbs monkey on your back i did 2 cycles behind my wife back,shes not stupid she a R.N.it was hard but i did it her perception on steriods was so fucked up,one of her girl friends boyfriend was on but this guy was abusing the shit i guess beat her up blah blah.that guy abused so bad now has heart problems and back down to about 160lbs was 230lbs,and now he's got gyno.bit the bullet tell her you'll feel so much better.get that movie it will help.RB

six ravens
02-25-2009, 09:23 PM
hey nattynomore,

I dont have an answer to your question, but I close to the same place you are. I am 42 and also doing my first cycle next week. I am also doing smaller doses than you. 1/2 cc of sust and decca per week.

BULLDOZER
02-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Don't tell the bitch. she will just use it against you later. loose lips sink ships and the last thing you need is the tuperware club thinking you shoot drugs. Keep shooting, the pain usually goes away after a few days.

BarbellBeast
02-25-2009, 11:26 PM
Don't tell the bitch. she will just use it against you later. loose lips sink ships and the last thing you need is the tuperware club thinking you shoot drugs. Keep shooting, the pain usually goes away after a few days.

Duude...never call another guys woman that. You'll end up getting punched through your computer screen.

six ravens
02-25-2009, 11:40 PM
Duude...never call another guys woman that. You'll end up getting punched through your computer screen.

Aside from him using the 'B' word, he is right. Dont tell her anything.

Nattynomore
02-26-2009, 09:06 AM
No offense taken Bulldozer . . . I know you meant that in the most respectful way Bitch can be taken . . .

I like the fact she knows about the HRT then she won't be shocked by gains. She has no idea what to expect from HRT. The rest is on a need to know basis and she don't need to know!!

Jacquester
02-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Maybe tell her that you plan on bumping up, why, and all that and see what she says. She doesn't know your doing it already. I kept it from my wife and finally told her. She was perfectly fine with my use and trusts that I'm safe and had done the research and is very supportive. It's been over a year since I told her and the problem she did have was trust, what else might I be hiding, etc. I kick myself when I think I could have avoided all that. And she's right I didn't trust her and the relationship will never be quite the same. (married 10 years)

Nattynomore
02-26-2009, 11:13 AM
When I go back for my 4 month follow-up with the HRT Doc, I was planning on explaining that my dose was adjusted and that he added an additional product. I don't like hiding things and I don't think I will forever, I really just need to ease her into things so that she sees everything is cool. Before HRT, she told me if I ever used, she would leave me, but she is very cool with the HRT and will even shoot my ass. We will get there . . .

BULLDOZER
02-26-2009, 10:56 PM
No offense taken Bulldozer . . . I know you meant that in the most respectful way Bitch can be taken . . .

I like the fact she knows about the HRT then she won't be shocked by gains. She has no idea what to expect from HRT. The rest is on a need to know basis and she don't need to know!!
Naw, it wasn't like that bro. no disrespect to your ole lady.

Nattynomore
02-27-2009, 08:57 AM
Its all good Bulldozer . . . love your posts.