PDA

View Full Version : CellTech Vs Vitargo

BudTheBuilder
02-25-2009, 09:42 AM
Ok so I know everyone does not really like MuscleTech but I seen a mate of mine use celltech and he gained a shit load of size.

So is this just because all the dextrose in it? or what?

And I also had some mates use vitargo and gain a good decent amount.

So for those who have tried 1 or both what did you think?

militantmuscle
02-25-2009, 12:39 PM
CellTech is a creatine product with a delivery transport system, it has a couple of insulin sensitivity ingredients as well...

VITARGO is a patented carbohydrate product that causes massive reloading of glycogen levels due to the passing through the stomach quickly.

I tried both, and I think that you can get the same type of product in Cell-Tech for far cheaper, and the VITARGO is great under special situations, I would just use dextrose for the application of post workout recovery.

NPCKnight
02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
You are comparing completely different objects here. Your best bet would be to use Vitargo with some sort of creatine monohydrate.
Or dextrose with a creatine mono.

Cell Tech is just not even worthy of being in this equation or thought process at all.

BudTheBuilder
02-25-2009, 07:52 PM
I know cell tech is shit, but I was just wondering is the size caused only from the shit load of dextrose? I would not use it as I ama bit sugar sensative.

As for vitargo I wanted to see what others think of it before I fork out money for it.

thanks guys :)