PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

gman
10-22-2009, 07:00 PM
the hell with the diet, I want the real thing!

thanks for the offer...I will collect!

musclegoddess65
10-23-2009, 07:36 AM
the captain has a sweeter taste to it already even though its SPICED rum.. so honestly the diet is a better option..

and captain and diet dr pepper...mmmm mmm good...

buckimscl
10-23-2009, 07:39 AM
I cannot do Dr. Pepper for any reason. I'll have to take your word for it.

musclegoddess65
10-23-2009, 07:43 AM
yeah for me its a love hate thing... its like milk for me... some times I can drink Dr Pepper and no problems, others it gives me awful heart burn... milk some days I can drink it and not problem.. others... well if I had a dog the dog would leave the room....and I can never tell what will happen when... with Dr Pepper or Milk...

buckimscl
10-23-2009, 07:48 AM
I always was an Absolut/Grapefruit kind of guy. I will do Jack/Diet from time to time though.

blu2xtreme
10-23-2009, 10:01 AM
Will have to try dr pepper with it

over did jack and coke a few to many times can't really enjoy it anymore:(

Baldiewonkanobi
10-23-2009, 11:00 AM
What's the challenge? :dunno: To see how far one can go off diet before they hurl?

Baldie

blu2xtreme
10-23-2009, 11:10 AM
What's the challenge? :dunno: To see how far one can go off diet before they hurl?

Baldie

That would be good info for these guys.
Care to give them some advice on post contest dinners and drinking - cause I don't want any of them hurling.:no:
Baldie your words of wisdom are always enlightening:)

gman
10-23-2009, 12:21 PM
the captain has a sweeter taste to it already even though its SPICED rum.. so honestly the diet is a better option..

and captain and diet dr pepper...mmmm mmm good...

I will drink it straight, then.;)

gman
10-23-2009, 12:22 PM
That would be good info for these guys.
Care to give them some advice on post contest dinners and drinking - cause I don't want any of them hurling.:no:
Baldie your words of wisdom are always enlightening:)

would not want to overeat and hurl on any of my friends! No way to party if you're sick!

musclegoddess65
10-26-2009, 03:51 PM
so just out of curiosity???

if Rick has stepped down (and how sad he is/seems like a really cool guy but also a man of principle so if something/someone rubbed him the wrong way he has to do as he sees fit) but.... if he has stepped down.. who is heading this challenge up????

not that it matters but if the challenge IS still on... were there rewards for the winner????

and, well, who do we send our Nov 1 photo to now/???

Down4whatever
10-26-2009, 04:00 PM
so just out of curiosity???

if Rick has stepped down (and how sad he is/seems like a really cool guy but also a man of principle so if something/someone rubbed him the wrong way he has to do as he sees fit) but.... if he has stepped down.. who is heading this challenge up????

not that it matters but if the challenge IS still on... were there rewards for the winner????

and, well, who do we send our Nov 1 photo to now/???

X2.......I'm sad about the news as I was really excited about this contest. I have a feeling it may not happen :( :dunno:

gman
10-26-2009, 04:03 PM
I spent $750 on the trip (if I hadn't used my cc miles! lol), it will happen even if I have to go up and pimp slap somebody!

buckimscl
10-26-2009, 04:04 PM
I sent a PM to Dave asking that very question this a.m.

bigdaddyd
10-26-2009, 04:24 PM
WTF did I miss?

buckimscl
10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Esp stepped down and has left the site due to philosophical differences.

bigdaddyd
10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
I just saw that....WTF....dayum

bodyhard
10-26-2009, 05:51 PM
So is the challenge still on? Can someone enlighten me?

I was not part of it, but I was going to be there anyway, so someone tell me, is it or is it not still happening?

blu2xtreme
10-26-2009, 07:19 PM
I spent $750 on the trip (if I hadn't used my cc miles! lol), it will happen even if I have to go up and pimp slap somebody!

Seeing you do that :hypno:
would be worth the money I will spend to go out there :yep:

gman
10-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Hey guys, seriously, let's keep this challenge going no matter what Dave says...we all committed to it for each other, not for some damn prize.

I would do it just so I can meet everyone and shake their hand for going through it with me.

bigdaddyd
10-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Hey guys, seriously, let's keep this challenge going no matter what Dave says...we all committed to it for each other, not for some damn prize.

I would do it just so I can meet everyone and shake their hand for going through it with me.

G....you know me and you are in it until it is done!

blu2xtreme
10-26-2009, 09:27 PM

G....you know me and you are in it until it is done!

I will be there cheering you all on all the way to the end :)

MsGuns
11-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Ill be there cheering yall on too...
"Take it off" is what ill be screaming...

gman
11-13-2009, 09:34 AM
can't take off but so much...

kinda scared to wear posing trunks, they don't hide much!

MsGuns
11-13-2009, 09:41 AM

Come on Mike by the Arnold you should have made a difference!
Dont you wanna do a show one day? GET OVER the trunks...lol

AnglicanBeachParty
11-13-2009, 10:14 AM
Ill be there cheering yall on too...
"Take it off" is what ill be screaming...

Cool! I will finally get to meet you.

Don't forget to shave ... ummm ... that area.

There was a Masters guy at the last contest I did who had those curly hairs poking up over the top of his suit in front. I was so embarrassed for him! :emb:

gman
11-13-2009, 10:18 AM
[/COLOR]

Come on Mike by the Arnold you should have made a difference!
Dont you wanna do a show one day? GET OVER the trunks...lol

I WILL do my first show next August, the Lenda Murray NPC show in Norfolk.

I will get used to the trunks...always worried about the random woody but will probably be to nervous to get one :hypno:

Cool! I will finally get to meet you.

Don't forget to shave ... ummm ... that area.

There was a Masters guy at the last contest I did who had those curly hairs poking up over the top of his suit in front. I was so embarrassed for him! :emb:

Definitely will not be that guy! lol

buckimscl
11-13-2009, 10:22 AM
There is an old pic of Mentzer that has his pubes sticking out the top. I know it was the 70's and all but shave that shit!!

gman
01-13-2010, 11:06 AM
I just emailed Dave about the challenge to make sure he would still do it since there are only 4 of us left.

I emphasized that the small number of people who wanted to do it were busting their asses and we want to show off in columbus.

I hope he says yes

gman
01-13-2010, 11:07 AM
Just to emphasize, I will go through with it no matter whether he says yes or not.

Baldiewonkanobi
01-13-2010, 11:12 AM
Shame about the drop outs :mad:. My guess is that Dave will do it (why not) but now you won't see it on his Arnold video wrap up. Shame. I was looking forward to the 'movie'.

Baldie

AnglicanBeachParty
01-13-2010, 11:16 AM
I just emailed Dave about the challenge to make sure he would still do it since there are only 4 of us left.

I emphasized that the small number of people who wanted to do it were busting their asses and we want to show off in columbus.

I hope he says yes

Yes, please let us know when you hear back from Dave!

bodyhard
01-13-2010, 11:30 AM

I hope he says yes

Mike who are the four?

gman
01-13-2010, 11:41 AM
bucki, me, Anglican Beach Party, and Fatback Goal

BigDaddyD, Matt, and Kim were to do it but have all dropped off the earth.

gman
01-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Dave says "We'll do it!"

So no backing out you dickheads that are still left.

joedemarco
01-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Great! I'm glad Dave is still doing it!

Baldiewonkanobi
01-21-2010, 11:21 AM
....just wish to say to you all:

YouTube- Billy Crystal - You Look Marvelous (1985)

Baldie

Baldiewonkanobi
02-06-2010, 06:33 AM
The first item of 'attractions' noted in the main Forum 'Species at Arnold' thread is you Masters in the posedown.

R U READY ??

Baldie

AnglicanBeachParty
02-06-2010, 07:01 AM
The first item of 'attractions' noted in the main Forum 'Species at Arnold' thread is you Masters in the posedown.

R U READY ??

Baldie

Holy cow, I had skipped right over that to scan the list of celebrities!

I will be there, for sure.

gman
02-06-2010, 09:25 AM
wow. posedown. I am done for! better up the friggin cardio to 3 hours a day!

MsGuns
03-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Mike, a posing wood...hhhmmmmm
Mike, you will have to take a pic of you and Lenda for me, she is my all time FAVE....I have yet to meet her...uuugghhh.

gman
03-15-2010, 05:34 PM
won't be at the Lenda Murray...they changed the date to July 24, the same date as the Masters Nationals.