PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Thread

Pages : [1] 2

esplendido
10-09-2009, 03:42 AM
Let me put this out there for you guys to chew on. The Arnold is in, what....18 weeks or so. How about a Masters challenge for best conditioned by the Arnold starting with your condition now. I know some of you are close to contest shape and some aren't (hell, I'm 30lbs away).

We'll ask Dave to put together a panel of judges at the Rx (Species) booth at the Arnold and have the challenge judged there as a promo for Rx and Species. We'd have standard classes and an overall posedown. 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-over.

Let me know what you think and who would participate. I'm sure I can get Dave to assemble some prizes and Rx live coverage.

Let's see who does better....the lean-to-bulk guys or the eat-to-bulk.

Gman.....here's a real chance to shoot for the stars!

Who's on board?

TheTransformator
10-09-2009, 04:25 AM
Ain't 40 yet...still a few years...else I would beat you all...that being said...nice idea...

gman
10-09-2009, 05:48 AM
I am in.

Baldiewonkanobi
10-09-2009, 07:16 AM
Great idea but 100 days too soon for me and would burn up my frequent flier tickets being saved for a gaggle of family and Pitt....but tempting non the less. Other Forums have "Arnold' trips and should be encouraged to join in. I don't have a finger on or feeling how large and/or participatory this RX Masters group is. One 40+ class for the girlies?

Baldie

gman
10-09-2009, 09:41 AM
I can't come to the Arnold, ever in my life, because of my job, but I am still going to do this challenge! OK, it is possible I might be able to fly up, do the contest, and fly back the same day...

AnglicanBeachParty
10-09-2009, 10:14 AM
I'm mulling this over.

The timing is kind of bad for me, because I'm still supposed to be bulking by then.

On the other hand, I already have my Arnold tickets, and I'm an attention whore, so ... :dunno:

(consulting with my support team as we speak)

blu2xtreme
10-09-2009, 10:22 AM
I can't come to the Arnold, ever in my life, because of my job, but I am still going to do this challenge! OK, it is possible I might be able to fly up, do the contest, and fly back the same day...

Do it Mike ... having a challenge is a great incentive :yep:
Can't wait to see how you all do.

gman
10-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Seriously, that is about the worst possible time for a bodybuilding show when you are a CPA in public practice.

I am going to do the cutting whether I can come or not, I don't really give a damn if I can only win by being there, I just want to get my ass looking ripped.

esplendido
10-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Dave suggested 1 class, "Best of Show". Makes sense. No age group, but must be 40-over to enter.

I'm opening it up to the women here.

We're talking exposure at the ARNOLD, people! If Dave can set up a platform at his booth, he would have a great draw with this challenge.....and you all would have thousands in attendance as spectators.

Baldie.....no f**king excuses! You're 70! Find a way!!!!
Mike, you can take a day (O.K. Friday night in, Sat. night out) and get your numbercrunching ass there!

Don't make me do this alone! C'mon, ABC.....no waffling! Hell, I should be bulking from now till the Arnold and start my cut then....but I'm gonna get close to contest shape by then and eat up to the MN's.

gman
10-09-2009, 11:52 AM
I will call in sick

Are we going to put up pics every so often and/or do some type of updates and encourage or kick each other's ass when needed?

esplendido
10-09-2009, 12:34 PM
I think we could do starting pics. But why give away the final package with weekly pics? It will be more fun to unveil at the Arnold!

AND! We could give a "Most Improved" award, too....based on the beginning pics.

gman
10-09-2009, 12:37 PM
cool, sounds good. I hope they have good prizes for all of you who finish behind me.

esplendido
10-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Look at Mikey! Talkin shit already! I like it....hey Mikey!

blu2xtreme
10-09-2009, 12:51 PM
I think we could do starting pics. But why give away the final package with weekly pics? It will be more fun to unveil at the Arnold!

AND! We could give a "Most Improved" award, too....based on the beginning pics.

Wish I was on the East Coast would love to be there for the final unveiling ...

very cool :yep:

AnglicanBeachParty
10-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Wish I was on the East Coast would love to be there for the final unveiling ...

Columbus is on the "Central Coast" ... LOL.

gman
10-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Look at Mikey! Talkin shit already! I like it....hey Mikey!

Shit, I got it if I just stick to the diet for 18 weeks and do enough cardio...lol

I have the farthest to come so my transformation is going to be shocking!

blu2xtreme
10-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Columbus is on the "Central Coast" ... LOL.

Way east coast from Vegas:)
I'm just a girl - not good with directions:p

gman
10-09-2009, 01:01 PM
probably 3 hours tops on a plane, come on Blu. You might come in second, but I am sure you would still win a good prize lol

AnglicanBeachParty
10-09-2009, 01:05 PM
I'm assuming we all go out for some kind of group cheat meal after the contest, right?

gman
10-09-2009, 01:08 PM
hell no.....:p

esplendido
10-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Columbus is 4+ hours from Vegas by air. But everyone should do at least 1 Arnold. It is an event (events) beyond anything you've ever seen, including the Olympia. 4 days of multiple sports plus 3 days of the largest bbing expo on earth. Everyone who's anyone will be there!

gman
10-09-2009, 01:11 PM
My good friend Eric and his girlfriend go to the O and the Arnold, EVERY YEAR.

He says the Arnold is better in many ways. I am going to bust my ass to come for one night and see it.

AnglicanBeachParty
10-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Columbus is 4+ hours from Vegas by air. But everyone should do at least 1 Arnold. It is an event (events) beyond anything you've ever seen, including the Olympia. 4 days of multiple sports plus 3 days of the largest bbing expo on earth. Everyone who's anyone will be there!

Ditto.

I think I've been to 5 Arnolds ... I never regretted going.

Okay, maybe that one time, trapped in an overcrowded aisle of the Expo on Saturday, with protein fart explosions going off all around.

No, seriously, it is HUGE! It's impossible to do everything, but everything you see and do is awesome!

blu2xtreme
10-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Sounds very tempting ...but as a cheerleader...
very good at cheering:excited:

Baldiewonkanobi
10-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Not enough info yet...day/days/time of day, etc. I assist my wife who suffers from stroke and breast cancer and must time my absence. When I go on business trips I red eye and try to round trip in 24 hours. She will go to Pitt in July because youngest daughter LOVES Pitt and will tag along to assist.

Baldie

Baldiewonkanobi
10-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Esp...just peeked in the main forum where you posted....

Rx Arnold Challenge - RX Muscle Forums

I looked but saw no where that an I.Q. test was required. Should be no problem then for this crew. In all candor...this disrespect for Masters has always been there. The only time I see it go away is when they see us train. But then too the Masters Nationals had a lot of kids sitting in their seats with jaws slack.

Baldie

gman
10-10-2009, 09:06 AM
hell I lift more than 90% of the 25 year olds, and I am not even strong!

Young bastards!!!

musclemilf
10-10-2009, 09:15 AM
This is a great thread. I'm interested in seeing the progress of those who accept the challenge.

gman
10-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Here is my beginning pic, who else? It is from last Saturday, does it count or do I need a more recent one? lol

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w294/namtrag/DSC00457.jpg

musclemilf
10-10-2009, 09:27 AM
You can definitely do it!!! Go for it!

Baldiewonkanobi
10-10-2009, 11:26 AM
OK got out my big spoon and stired it a bit over in the main forum. The more attention to the thread...the more interest.....right?

I brought the idea up on the home front last night and got a 'you are a lot more stupid than I thought' look.

Baldie

gman
10-10-2009, 11:35 AM
I tried to stir it too, but the young guys are too dense to even know we are fucking with them.

Have you ever noticed the ones crowing the loudest never post a pic of themselves?

blu2xtreme
10-10-2009, 12:24 PM
OK got out my big spoon and stired it a bit over in the main forum. The more attention to the thread...the more interest.....right?

I brought the idea up on the home front last night and got a 'you are a lot more stupid than I thought' look.

Baldie

Is that a good look or a bad look
could be either...
a hell no look
or
a of course you should go look

esplendido
10-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Let's see how they respond to real shit talkin"......

gman
10-10-2009, 12:52 PM
can I apprentice under you in how to talk shit? That was great stuff over there

gman
10-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Just realized if the contest is only 18 weeks off, I have to start doing at least an hour a day cardio from day one on...I have to get in the 175-180 range in 18 weeks, that's 2lbs a week average

bigdaddyd
10-10-2009, 09:14 PM
G...are you really doing this?

AnglicanBeachParty
10-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Have you ever noticed the ones crowing the loudest never post a pic of themselves?

Definitely!

Just realized if the contest is only 18 weeks off, I have to start doing at least an hour a day cardio from day one on...I have to get in the 175-180 range in 18 weeks, that's 2lbs a week average

It is 21 weeks, according to my reckoning.

gman
10-10-2009, 09:31 PM
G...are you really doing this?

yes, I want to get it over and done, this will push my ass to the limit.

I know I can do it.

bigdaddyd
10-10-2009, 09:32 PM
I'm being a pussy....I grab my hat to throw it in, then put it back on....LOL

gman
10-10-2009, 09:56 PM
come on D, let's do it together. Let's get this shit done.

bigdaddyd
10-10-2009, 10:04 PM
I don't know why I am suddenly being a chicken shit

fatbackgoal
10-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Will toss my large frame into the mix. I took the wife and family last year and while she enjoyed it this morning she said I should plan on going myself. I was all excited then realized this was probably part of a master plan and had just fallen for it.

Gman I beg to differ as I probably have the farthest to go. ESP has seen my pictures but this is perfect timing as I would like to do a show in the spring.

gman
10-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Let's get it on FB!

I am going to the gym for an hour of cardio today after church....weekends used to be days off...not anymore

Rick Prince
10-11-2009, 10:43 AM
2010 Arnold Classic (http://arnoldsportsfestival.com/) March 4-7, 2010

If I can go to the Arnold, I'm in. I'm waiting to see the 2010 dates for a few shows and determine my show schedule.

esplendido
10-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Keep it coming, boys and girls....I'd like to see 5 or 6 Masters and 5 or 6 non-Masters, including a few womens!!!

This is about 2 things....best conditioned and most improved. One person can win both or there can be a different winner in each category. I'm sure Dave will film it and Dan Ray photo it. Here's your 15 minutes of fame....

Baldiewonkanobi
10-11-2009, 01:07 PM
What day, what time of day, etc. "If" I would consider this and BLOW my lean bulk for the Nationals right in two (just for you)(I need the precious pounds my brother), I would have to leave L.A. crack of dawn and get a red eye home out of Ohio same night. And and and my frequent flier points would have to cover me. Loooooooong shot.

Baldie

gman
10-11-2009, 01:13 PM
I am in the need to know details stage too...I am hoping it could be Saturday afternoon/evening...I don't work on Sundays no matter what, and I could fly in Saturday and go home Sunday...

fingers crossed

esplendido
10-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Let me get some info out of Dave. I'll get back to you guys.

bodyhard
10-11-2009, 02:33 PM
I will be there. Would love to participate on this but I need to see where the shoulder is at after the 6 weeks first.

blu2xtreme
10-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Would love to watch you guys - checking with some friends to see if they would go - theyare all none bb people but might still enjoy it:)

gman
10-11-2009, 04:10 PM
It would be fun to meet you.

I am going to be bleary eyed but ready for a cheat meal I bet.

gman
10-11-2009, 04:11 PM
I will be there. Would love to participate on this but I need to see where the shoulder is at after the 6 weeks first.

I really gotta work hard if you end up participating. Damn the competition is getting stiff.

blu2xtreme
10-11-2009, 04:18 PM
It would be fun to meet you.

I am going to be bleary eyed but ready for a cheat meal I bet.

If you win I will buy you dinner and a drink:beerbang:

gman
10-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Waiter, send me your most expensive top shelf liquor and a steak and lobster dinner, please

blu2xtreme
10-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Waiter, send me your most expensive top shelf liquor and a steak and lobster dinner, please

I remember earlier ...you saying you were cheap:p

bodyhard
10-11-2009, 04:30 PM

That is what I love to hear, confiansa!!!

blu2xtreme
10-11-2009, 04:32 PM
That is what I love to hear, confiansa!!!

You I could never afford ;)

freebirdmac
10-11-2009, 04:48 PM
I'd love to go too. Checked airline fares and yuck!

blu2xtreme
10-11-2009, 04:50 PM
I'd love to go too. Checked airline fares and yuck!

That's not good news:(

Need more women going ...so my hubby feels safer about it
Oh I forgot he is more worried about the women :dunno:

AnglicanBeachParty
10-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Okay, I'm in! :lift2::lift3::lift:

esplendido
10-11-2009, 08:08 PM
THAT'S what I'm talkin about!

esplendido
10-11-2009, 08:14 PM
For you "on the bubble" folks, you will not be disappointed in stretching your budgets to make it to the Arnold. In addition to meeting moi face-to-face, you'll see Dave and John and Mr. G and many other Rx celebraties. And the expo alone, is worth the dough! Everyone who's anyone is there from Schwarzeneggar to Ferrigno, to Coleman and Cutler. Many Rx members come and hang out at the Species both. The Olympic events, like gymnastics, fencing, wrestling, etc are free. Other than the Men's Arnold competition, some of the finals are right in the expo hall.
This will be the best $$$ you'll spend in bodybuilding, even if it's for 1 day! (3 days of great activity, though.)

fatbackgoal
10-12-2009, 08:08 AM
For you "on the bubble" folks, you will not be disappointed in stretching your budgets to make it to the Arnold. In addition to meeting moi face-to-face, you'll see Dave and John and Mr. G and many other Rx celebraties. And the expo alone, is worth the dough! Everyone who's anyone is there from Schwarzeneggar to Ferrigno, to Coleman and Cutler. Many Rx members come and hang out at the Species both. The Olympic events, like gymnastics, fencing, wrestling, etc are free. Other than the Men's Arnold competition, some of the finals are right in the expo hall.
This will be the best $$$ you'll spend in bodybuilding, even if it's for 1 day! (3 days of great activity, though.)

The only reason I am making the trip!!! I am going to give the Dave diet a go for this comp. I seem to be a good size to have good results on it.

Any chance of making this thread a sticky?

bigdaddyd
10-12-2009, 08:39 AM
OK, I'm in. I may not be able to afford anything BUT the expo...but I am in and ya'll have been served notice starting..........NOW

gman
10-12-2009, 10:07 AM
you have absolutely no chance to beat me D....but it will be fun for both of us.

Let's lose a person between us.

esplendido
10-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Dave wants the challenge showdown to happen on Friday, when the Expo crowd is not wall-to-wall. It makes sense but I know it conflicts with a couple of your schedules. I don't think we're going to get the Boss to budge from this, so who can make it Friday?

gman
10-12-2009, 11:19 AM
not me, I am out, one day off would be sellable, not two though...will still do it though and send pics. I need to do this for my health if nothing else.

ParadiseCup
10-12-2009, 11:20 AM
awesome !!

esplendido
10-12-2009, 11:35 AM
not me, I am out, one day off would be sellable, not two though...will still do it though and send pics. I need to do this for my health if nothing else.

If you could take Saturday off, you can switch that to Friday and work Saturday. No fucking excuses, soldier! You make it work. Put your 70 hours in before Friday, come up Thursday evening, kick some ass Friday afternoon and get back home Friday night.

YOU NEED THIS, MIKE!!!!!!

gman
10-12-2009, 11:43 AM
If it were on Saturday, it gave me all day saturday to have fun and sunday to relax and fly back at 5pm flight, I will check to see if I can figure it out on expedia to come Thursday night and fly back Friday night.

Saturday will not be much productivity but might be able to if I take enough Lipo 6

esplendido
10-12-2009, 12:35 PM
It's official! Friday afternoon, the Rx Challenge will take place!

bigdaddyd
10-12-2009, 12:57 PM
you have absolutely no chance to beat me D....but it will be fun for both of us.

Let's lose a person between us.

I like that attitude Mike. Remember that because You will look good second to me!

gman
10-12-2009, 01:18 PM
fuck you D, I am going to be 4-5% bf that day, you can count on it.

and I AM going in person, just found the flights.

AnglicanBeachParty
10-12-2009, 01:28 PM
and I AM going in person, just found the flights.

YES! :headbang::flex:

gman
10-12-2009, 01:30 PM
it's going to suck ass to do it in 24 hours, but I really need to do this challenge. UNLEASH THE BEAST

I want to see my abs, I know I have them somewhere in there. Never seen them in my life though...NOW'S THE TIME

gman
10-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Hey are we gonna all submit our before photos so the dramatic improvements can be documented? I need to know, I am shedding so fast it won't be fair to wait much longer to take a before pic....lol

fatbackgoal
10-12-2009, 02:37 PM
G you are making me feel bad about you coming all that way and going thru all that hard work just to come in second. I tell you what I will get you a protein shake after I get my first place trophy.

bigdaddyd
10-12-2009, 02:39 PM
G you are making me feel bad about you coming all that way and going thru all that hard work just to come in second. I tell you what I will get you a protein shake after I get my first place trophy.

Perfect. Just make sure you get him that drink after you hand the trophy to me FB.

:yep:

gman
10-12-2009, 03:04 PM
We are all going to win just by doing it, but that's the last nice thing I am going to say to any of you wannabes

esplendido
10-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Here's what we do. Those of you taking the challenge, send me your 'before' pics. Leave them off the forum. I'll have them blown up to lifesize cardboard stand-ups, which we'll have at the Species booth for comparisons. Fuel the fever with shit talk until then, boasting about your training and fat loss, then unveil the package at the Arnold!

gman
10-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Hey D not a pic from when you were really fat years ago, a pic from this month at least!

AnglicanBeachParty
10-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Here's what we do. Those of you taking the challenge, send me your 'before' pics. Leave them off the forum. I'll have them blown up to lifesize cardboard stand-ups, which we'll have at the Species booth for comparisons. Fuel the fever with shit talk until then, boasting about your training and fat loss, then unveil the package at the Arnold!

That's a great idea! What pose do you want? Front double biceps?

bigdaddyd
10-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Hey D not a pic from when you were really fat years ago, a pic from this month at least!

Are you implying I would cheat amigo? NEVER!

I will take one tonight as a matter of fact, since I started the dieting today.

gman
10-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Are you implying I would cheat amigo? NEVER!

I will take one tonight as a matter of fact, since I started the dieting today.

BUSTED, you were supposed to be dieting already....I am gonna stay on your ass nonstop...you better not cheat on the diet this time motherfucker or I will come and kick your ass.

NO EXCUSES THIS TIME D! NONE

I can already tell after a week my clothes are getting looser. My big hurdle will be after 6-8 weeks when my body grinds to a halt and stops losing weight. Please kick my ass if I start whining then, and tell me to suck it up and work even harder and eat even less.

Since I said yes to this challenge the other day, I haven't even been hungry...it's a nice feeling

esplendido
10-12-2009, 04:22 PM
That's a great idea! What pose do you want? Front double biceps?

Whatever shows your current condition best! Front double biceps is fine.

bigdaddyd
10-12-2009, 04:22 PM
I wasn't dieting, just being strict with what I ate. Eating cleaner than I had.

NOW it's on brother G. So far today, 2 Whey shakes, 1/3 cup almonds, 7oz lean steak, chicken and broccoli for dinner, 5 Omega eggs for dessert....sounding familiar?

LMAO

gman
10-12-2009, 04:24 PM
you have eaten about twice what I have, but other than that, yep sounds familiar

2 eggs, 1 cup of egg whites, 3tbsp of peanut butter, 2 cups broccoli, 5 oz of tuna and 4 scoops of whey so far today.

Am amped up so much I will have trouble eating again.

bigdaddyd
10-12-2009, 04:27 PM
you have eaten about twice what I have, but other than that, yep sounds familiar

2 eggs, 1 cup of egg whites, 3tbsp of peanut butter, 2 cups broccoli, 5 oz of tuna and 4 scoops of whey so far today.

Am amped up so much I will have trouble eating again.

I will be about 2000 cals a day for now with about 250 protein.

Say goodbye fat cells and hello RXMUSCLE/Species winner

:byeb:

gman
10-12-2009, 04:29 PM
2000 is what I am aiming for too, I haven't been that anal yet though, just trying to eat protein and a little healthy fat 6 x a day. throwing broccoli, cauliflower or green beans in on occasion and taking lots of fish oil and psyllium.

I plan on being 4% bf on that day, so if you want to win, you better get lipo, D

PS ain't any of you other lard ass losers gonna talk smack with us?

bigdaddyd
10-12-2009, 04:51 PM

Right? WTH is up with that? Where is everybody?

gman
10-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Asking their wives to help them compose the posts, I guess.

A better guess would be, STUFFING THEIR BIG ROUND CHEEKS

bigdaddyd
10-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Asking their wives to help them compose the posts, I guess.

Maybe they are asking for permission to post?

Or maybe they know we got this handled already

gman
10-12-2009, 04:56 PM
My number one goal for this competition is to become a DILF

How about you D?

fatbackgoal
10-12-2009, 05:16 PM
I was not posting because I am trying to decide which Species hottie I am going to get my picture taken with when Dave and ESP present me with the trophy. Right now leaning toward Nicole Ball.

gman
10-12-2009, 05:18 PM
You will have to pose with MrG in another before pic

esplendido
10-12-2009, 05:37 PM
2000 is what I am aiming for too, I haven't been that anal yet though, just trying to eat protein and a little healthy fat 6 x a day. throwing broccoli, cauliflower or green beans in on occasion and taking lots of fish oil and psyllium.

I plan on being 4% bf on that day, so if you want to win, you better get lipo, D

You don't want me to go there, Mikey....:no:

gman
10-12-2009, 05:50 PM
what, E, eating 2000 a day or talking smack?

You have an advantage over us, you get senior discount at the supplement store.

I can't learn to talk smack unless I get roughed up pretty bad, so go ahead, Rick...it's a learning experience to get smacked down by you.

esplendido
10-13-2009, 01:17 AM
Trust me, you will get smacked. And when you do, you will say, "Thank you sir. May I have another?"

AnglicanBeachParty
10-13-2009, 06:37 AM
How many Masters to we have committed to this contest so far?

Non-Masters?

gman
10-13-2009, 10:06 AM
I am afraid of you most ABP, you are keeping your trap shut

How many Masters to we have committed to this contest so far?

Non-Masters?

blu2xtreme
10-13-2009, 10:09 AM
The chances of me coming to watch you guys are getting better- found one friend willing to go with me.
Would love to make it to the expo - and see how great you all do:)

gman
10-13-2009, 11:13 AM
The chances of me coming to watch you guys are getting better- found one friend willing to go with me.

no need to come, it's a foregone conclusion who is taking the prize...ME

AnglicanBeachParty
10-13-2009, 11:50 AM
I am afraid of you most ABP, you are keeping your trap shut

I seem to get most motivated, not by thinking I'm going to beat anyone else, but by moping around (like Eeyore or Puddleglum, from kids books) telling myself I am nothing, and I will surely finish last place.

I call it the Power of Positive Pessimism (stole it from IFBB Pro Vince Taylor).

If I start a journal to parallel yours and BigDaddyD's, it would be called somthing like: ABP's Journey to Last Place at the Arnold Challenge!

or else: I Won't Win, But This'll Be a Blast!

gman
10-13-2009, 11:51 AM
I used to think that way, but it always came to pass...so I have to get pissed and fired up like I am now.

That would be a great book to write though, Power Of Positive Pessimism

Down4whatever
10-13-2009, 04:41 PM
:hypno:Consider me a fence rider for the non-masters; need a few days to fully decide and work out the logistics.

bigdaddyd
10-13-2009, 06:29 PM
:hypno:Consider me a fence rider for the non-masters; need a few days to fully decide and work out the logistics.

DO IT and figure out the details later

esplendido
10-13-2009, 09:38 PM

If you come (and you will) do NOT look directly at me when I'm posing against these guys, or you'll sear your retinas and need a panty change for all the wetness....

gman
10-13-2009, 09:40 PM
If you come (and you will) do NOT look directly at me when I'm posing against these guys, or you'll sear your retinas and need a panty change for all the wetness....

that would already have happened by her looking at me in street clothes. No need to pose in trunks when you are good looking like me.

esplendido
10-13-2009, 09:41 PM

Look, you punkass okie rodeo clown, if you don't show up I'm coming to Tulsa and posting your photo on every utility pole with the caption "bends over for bears". :yep:

gman
10-13-2009, 09:45 PM
while wearing assless chaps

blu2xtreme
10-13-2009, 09:58 PM

that would already have happened by her looking at me in street clothes. No need to pose in trunks when you are good looking like me.

Oh I am going ...couldn't miss either of those images:p

esplendido
10-14-2009, 12:30 AM

If it gets you there, Mikey...

esplendido
10-14-2009, 01:11 AM
I'm making the cutoff for entering the challenge Nov. 1st for those of you competing in the "Most Improved" category. I need a "before" picture from all those competitors by Nov. 1st or they can't compete.

However, for the "Best Conditioned" category, I leave enrollment open until Dec. 31st.

I am NOT competing in the "Most Improved" category.

blu2xtreme
10-14-2009, 01:58 AM

It will get him there :p ;)

gman
10-14-2009, 05:50 AM

If I had been doing it for the womenz all along I might already have gotten there...

I'm making the cutoff for entering the challenge Nov. 1st for those of you competing in the "Most Improved" category. I need a "before" picture from all those competitors by Nov. 1st or they can't compete.

However, for the "Best Conditioned" category, I leave enrollment open until Dec. 31st.

I am NOT competing in the "Most Improved" category.

Hey, D and I do have a chance now...:flowers:l

It will get him there :p ;)

all the women screaming when flex, gotta be good influence on the judges :p

gman
10-14-2009, 10:46 AM
where are you bucki, we are waiting, you pussy

bigdaddyd
10-14-2009, 12:27 PM
BUUUUUUCKI
BUUUUUUCKI

Here boy.....

LMAO

gman
10-14-2009, 12:33 PM
what's really fucked up is he lives in Ohio I think!

esplendido
10-14-2009, 01:22 PM
We have 5 Masters and 1 non-master so far. The non-masters are wise and the Masters are delusional knowing that they will going up against me for best conditioned, judging by those numbers!

gman
10-14-2009, 01:24 PM
even if we lose, we win...that's the way I look at it..

esplendido
10-14-2009, 01:33 PM
even if we lose, we win...that's the way I look at it..

Easy, big fella....you're winning already by doing this. And I believe you can get super lean, too. There's no guarantee that I'm gonna win (yeah, right!)

gman
10-14-2009, 01:34 PM
I was trying to get you to be overconfident...didn't work, did it?

I will be 4%, how about you?

Down4whatever
10-14-2009, 01:36 PM
Alright, I'm in! I will begin dieting the 2nd week of November. Can we enter both of the contest versions? If so, I'll have starting pics after I eat 4 large pizzas this weekend :D

gman
10-14-2009, 01:52 PM
lucky you, you ain't competing as a Master...if you were you might as well just stay home!

enjoy the pizzas while I lose another 2lbs.

esplendido
10-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Alright, I'm in! I will begin dieting the 2nd week of November. Can we enter both of the contest versions? If so, I'll have starting pics after I eat 4 large pizzas this weekend :D

Yes.

esplendido
10-14-2009, 02:00 PM
I was trying to get you to be overconfident...didn't work, did it?

I will be 4%, how about you?

Impossible! (overconfidence) When you have all the confidence in the world, there is no room for more!

Down4whatever
10-14-2009, 02:03 PM
lucky you, you ain't competing as a Master...if you were you might as well just stay home!

enjoy the pizzas while I lose another 2lbs.

I figure I gotta lose almost as much as you......estimating my LBM at 170-173 :( I weighed in at 205 this morning.

gman
10-14-2009, 02:05 PM
I am 10lbs heavier with same lbm...I have a lot more to lose. But let's do it.

But I am a Sooner fan, so I can kick your Cowboy butt.

bodyhard
10-14-2009, 03:54 PM

Oh shit! Lookout peepz! :yep:

Down4whatever
10-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Oh shit! Lookout peepz! :yep:

Haha, thanks for the confidence inspiring, John. Means more than you know!

gman
10-14-2009, 04:15 PM
you will do great Matt

bodyhard
10-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Haha, thanks for the confidence inspiring, John. Means more than you know!

You got a great base and I seen your new pics at bb.com, looks like you are coming along very nicely man!!

I gained some more size but had to stop training for the rehab. But I will be back after the 6 weeks.

Down4whatever
10-14-2009, 04:21 PM
you will do great Matt

Thanks Mike!! Too bad you're gonna be doin' a drive by that weekend; would be cool to catch-up and take in some of the Arnold.

Like you said, it's a win win either way! (but I know you're gonna win for realz :D)

Down4whatever
10-14-2009, 04:26 PM
You got a great base and I seen your new pics at bb.com, looks like you are coming along very nicely man!!

I gained some more size but had to stop training for the rehab. But I will be back after the 6 weeks.

Thanks man!

Hell, you would still have time to join the comp after that 6 weeks given how low your BF is year round, but I know you're wanting to bulk and get back to your original size before cutting.

You gonna be at the Arnold? We'll hang and hit up a gym if you do!

gman
10-14-2009, 04:31 PM
damn Matt you are so lucky you aren't in public accounting anymore and can go to the whole thing....

bodyhard
10-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Thanks man!

Hell, you would still have time to join the comp after that 6 weeks given how low your BF is year round, but I know you're wanting to bulk and get back to your original size before cutting.

You gonna be at the Arnold? We'll hang and hit up a gym if you do!

Yup I am gonna be there! Hopefully weighing about 180-190 or so!

Down4whatever
10-14-2009, 04:38 PM
damn Matt you are so lucky you aren't in public accounting anymore and can go to the whole thing....

Maybe you'll have escaped by then......:hypno:.....or maybe you'll be caught up enough to take another day **crossing fingers**

I'll most likely be driving :eek: Low funds, FTL

bodyhard
10-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Maybe you'll have escaped by then......:hypno:.....or maybe you'll be caught up enough to take another day **crossing fingers**

I'll most likely be driving :eek: Low funds, FTL

What is FTL?

gman
10-14-2009, 05:05 PM
for the loss?

Down4whatever
10-14-2009, 05:06 PM
What is FTL?

Opposite of FTW (for the win)

I got the ex-wife blues.......aka, I got the shaft!

bodyhard
10-14-2009, 05:09 PM
Opposite of FTW (for the win)

I got the ex-wife blues.......aka, I got the shaft!

Man I always thought FTW meant Fuck The World! :D :D

Down4whatever
10-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Man I always thought FTW meant Fuck The World! :D :D

I used to think the same thing, but found out it has morphed--for cyber-speak anyway

bodyhard
10-14-2009, 05:22 PM
I used to think the same thing, but found out it has morphed--for cyber-speak anyway

I will stick with FUCK THE WORLD, FOR THE WIN is too fucking faggoty for me!

bigdaddyd
10-14-2009, 07:16 PM
I will stick with FUCK THE WORLD, FOR THE WIN is too fucking faggoty for me!

AMEN to that!

AnglicanBeachParty
10-15-2009, 09:32 AM
We have 5 Masters and 1 non-master so far. The non-masters are wise and the Masters are delusional knowing that they will going up against me for best conditioned, judging by those numbers!

I gotta say, those numbers are a bit disappointing. With all the boasting that goes on with the younger guys on these forums, it is staggering to think that only one of them is up to this challenge!?

:no:

gman
10-15-2009, 09:53 AM
matt committed too, so now 2 under 40's

the 20 somethings are a bunch of pussy fat slobs or skinny fat know it alls...like I said, none of them post up pics even in there avatar...usually some big name pro as the avatar.

bigdaddyd
10-15-2009, 12:44 PM
matt committed too, so now 2 under 40's

the 20 somethings are a bunch of pussy fat slobs or skinny fat know it alls...like i said, none of them post up pics even in there avatar...usually some big name pro as the avatar.

hahahaha

gman
10-15-2009, 05:25 PM
where's all the trash talking?

you fat lazy bastards have no chance to win, give up now

musclegoddess65
10-19-2009, 06:00 PM
come on D, let's do it together. Let's get this shit done.

can girlies enter??? I realize I'm late in coming to the prom here but....:dunno:

gman
10-19-2009, 06:00 PM
yes...go for it...nov 1 deadline

musclegoddess65
10-19-2009, 06:01 PM
Keep it coming, boys and girls....I'd like to see 5 or 6 Masters and 5 or 6 non-Masters, including a few womens!!!

This is about 2 things....best conditioned and most improved. One person can win both or there can be a different winner in each category. I'm sure Dave will film it and Dan Ray photo it. Here's your 15 minutes of fame....

well that answers my prev post can girls enter... I realize I'm behind the 8 ball just getting back on the RX board in months.. but damn a Dan Ray session.. shit yeah that alone would be worth it

bigdaddyd
10-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Oh shit....I wasn't scared of the guys beating me because I know I can take them, but I know first hand MG's potential....now I'm scared and really better get my shit together.

musclegoddess65
10-19-2009, 06:04 PM
OK, I'm in. I may not be able to afford anything BUT the expo...but I am in and ya'll have been served notice starting..........NOW

expo would be all I could afford.. or maybe the amateur contest... might have to sleep in my car... but hey can shower at the gym

musclegoddess65
10-19-2009, 06:06 PM
If it were on Saturday, it gave me all day saturday to have fun and sunday to relax and fly back at 5pm flight, I will check to see if I can figure it out on expedia to come Thursday night and fly back Friday night.

Saturday will not be much productivity but might be able to if I take enough Lipo 6

don't mention this at work... then call in sick... cause when you drop that much lbs they gonna be thinking your sick anyhow.. USE IT to your advantage...

bigdaddyd
10-19-2009, 06:08 PM
expo would be all I could afford.. or maybe the amateur contest... might have to sleep in my car... but hey can shower at the gym

You and me both.

musclegoddess65
10-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Oh shit....I wasn't scared of the guys beating me because I know I can take them, but I know first hand MG's potential....now I'm scared and really better get my shit together.

well then big boy consider yourself PUSHED!!!! by a girl...:byeg:

musclegoddess65
10-19-2009, 06:15 PM
yes...go for it...nov 1 deadline

IN baby!!! I'm in... I need something to motivate me again... its time...

bigdaddyd
10-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Well, better you than some of these guys in here. (Don't tell any of them, but I think they secretly dig me...shhhh)

bigdaddyd
10-19-2009, 06:16 PM
IN baby!!! I'm in... I need something to motivate me again... its time...

Ah hell....NOW ITS ON for sure!

musclegoddess65
10-19-2009, 06:16 PM
You and me both.

Poor Matt.. not even married yet and he has no idea what he's in for here with his future wife....time for obsessed MG to come out and play....

musclegoddess65
10-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Well, better you than some of these guys in here. (Don't tell any of them, but I think they secretly dig me...shhhh)

I dig ya but not in that way.... :hugme:

mmm am I the ONLY girl??? you know my thoughts on winning by default...or are the girls and guys up against each other???

bigdaddyd
10-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Poor Matt.. not even married yet and he has no idea what he's in for here with his future wife....time for obsessed MG to come out and play....
I like obsessed MG. She's good crazy and a good example for that little boy!!

I dig ya but not in that way.... :hugme:
mmm am I the ONLY girl??? you know my thoughts on winning by default...or are the girls and guys up against each other???
There are no male/female divisions that I recall

gman
10-19-2009, 06:22 PM
now there are 2 obsessed MG's!

those are my initials

what is this about Matt's future wife?

I was thinking there was one other woman already entered.

musclegoddess65
10-19-2009, 06:24 PM
now there are 2 obsessed MG's!

those are my initials

what is this about Matt's future wife?

yes Matt and I will be getting married.. nothing formal, no date set, but its a given...

gman
10-19-2009, 07:15 PM
oh, different Matt! Congrats, Kim

one of the contestants is a single guy named Matt. down4whatever is the screen name

gman
10-20-2009, 11:21 AM
Serious question about the challenge, especially for the most improved contestants:

Is this going to like a dress rehearsal of a bodybuilding show where we pose in trunks, do mandatory poses, have to shave everything, and have to get a tan?

If so, do I need to start at the tanning booth now, or will the fake stuff work by itself?

musclegoddess65
10-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Serious question about the challenge, especially for the most improved contestants:

Is this going to like a dress rehearsal of a bodybuilding show where we pose in trunks, do mandatory poses, have to shave everything, and have to get a tan?

If so, do I need to start at the tanning booth now, or will the fake stuff work by itself?

Gman I love the tanning bed just for my 20 min nap mid-day...

gman
10-20-2009, 11:51 AM
20 min in the tanning bed and I would be a piece of fried bacon.

I am fairer than fair.

I went last year and was in it for 5 minutes and burned pretty badly.

musclegoddess65
10-20-2009, 11:55 AM
oh I didn't mean start out at 20 min.. silly... I am a fair skinned red head and I had to start out with 2 -3 min at a time when I first started... I've had to work my way UP TO 20 min..

gman
10-20-2009, 11:59 AM
but can I do fake tan and be ok, or do I need to invest $200-300 in tanning salon visits?

And how the hell am I supposed to figure out posing trunks...I won't even be ready to get any until 2-3 weeks out. I have no clue on what size to order or when.

I know I have to lose at least 6" off my waist, maybe 8". Do I order 30 or 32's now, or wait

musclegoddess65
10-20-2009, 04:22 PM
contact one of the ladies from the board like Celeste who does suits... she may be able to give you an idea when you should order... I would not go anything fancy unless someday you plan to compete and even at that... go to Cherry Bombs.com and you can find some items there for a decent price....

I had similar concerns when I competed and those that make the suits can usually judge where you will be size wise.... not even sure... but I think the guys suits run S M or L anyhow....

use protan or jantana... I wouldn't worry, for somethign like this, doing tanning bed if you don't want... just my .02

gman
10-20-2009, 04:57 PM
i would like to have a real tan for it, but I know it would fade within a week! lol

I do plan on competing next summer here in Norfolk, so a pair of trunks might not be a bad idea...now need the ladies to help me pick a color!

I am pretty sure I will be in a 32 pant size...if I am not I will not be lean enough. I can check with the makers, like you said.

Thanks, K

musclegoddess65
10-20-2009, 05:01 PM
I prefer a darker color for the guys... nothing WORSE then seeing a guy on stage in a yellow pair of trunks with brown dream tan or pro tan on his ass looking like he had an accident in his trunks..

so for me, dark red, dark blue, dark green.....

gman
10-20-2009, 05:03 PM
I think dark blue may be what I will pick.

sassy69
10-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Would love to represent as well, but shit, after 3 shows in a row this fall I need some time to get fat. Not sure I could handle a cut as early as March. Depending on, I"m not really sure what yet, I'd be looking at a potential national qualifier in May (Contra Costa) or July ( San Jose) and another round of national show(s) - USAs, Masters Nats, NAs? (Shit, I need to get another job if I"m going to afford this "hobby" of mine...)

musclegoddess65
10-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Would love to represent as well, but shit, after 3 shows in a row this fall I need some time to get fat. Not sure I could handle a cut as early as March. Depending on, I"m not really sure what yet, I'd be looking at a potential national qualifier in May (Contra Costa) or July ( San Jose) and another round of national show(s) - USAs, Masters Nats, NAs? (Shit, I need to get another job if I"m going to afford this "hobby" of mine...)

nice avi picture....

sassy69
10-20-2009, 07:20 PM
nice avi picture....

Thx MG! Kudos go to Dan Ray!

buckimscl
10-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Very nice avi Sass. Too bad you can't do our little challenge thing.

musclegoddess65
10-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Thx MG! Kudos go to Dan Ray!

Ok Dan may have been the photog... but he had a great subject to work with... serious up its a GREAT picture...

blu2xtreme
10-20-2009, 09:09 PM
I think dark blue may be what I will pick.

Go for blue for sure...great color and very lucky :yep:

gman
10-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Go for blue for sure...great color and very lucky :yep:

Blue it is, at least it matches my eyes.

I don't like red, and don't think green would look good on me for some reason.

blu2xtreme
10-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Blue it is, at least it matches my eyes.

I don't like red, and don't think green would look good on me for some reason.

Do you think anyone is going to be looking at your eyes when you have that posing suit on:drool:

Great color choice:)

bigdaddyd
10-20-2009, 09:25 PM
I certainly will be!! I mean I heard he has a nice ass and all but.....I think I will look at his eyes...yup...pretty sure

buckimscl
10-20-2009, 09:28 PM
Personally I'd look good in a potato sack (lmao) but for the purposes of this challenge I'll probably be going with dark blue.

blu2xtreme
10-20-2009, 09:29 PM
I certainly will be!! I mean I heard he has a nice ass and all but.....I think I will look at his eyes...yup...pretty sure

Haven't heard about his ass ...but will be sure to check it out...thanks;)

blu2xtreme
10-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Personally I'd look good in a potato sack (lmao) but for the purposes of this challenge I'll probably be going with dark blue.

Another smart man...picking such a beautiful color...I mean sexy color:p

gman
10-21-2009, 11:00 AM
bucki you and I would look best in kilts (blue of course)

We are built to do heavy peasant labor like our ancestors in Ireland and/or Scotland

musclegoddess65
10-21-2009, 12:54 PM
nothing like a man in a kilt... ask Rob...

its quite sexy I think...

buckimscl
10-21-2009, 02:36 PM
I'll have the kilt on in Columbus. Before I do the challenge. So be ready MG haha

gman
10-21-2009, 02:41 PM
gots to get me one.

gman
10-21-2009, 03:22 PM
after the contest, let's go here:

http://www.schmidthaus.com/

http://crazy-eats.com/2009/08/18/the-sausage-haus/

musclegoddess65
10-21-2009, 03:38 PM
after the contest, let's go here:

http://www.schmidthaus.com/

http://crazy-eats.com/2009/08/18/the-sausage-haus/

mmmm sauerbraten!

bigdaddyd
10-21-2009, 03:41 PM
PLEASE....tell me you are joking

musclegoddess65
10-21-2009, 03:42 PM
no I really like sauerbrauten...

but I'd rather go for some pizza or a nice steak dinner...

gman
saw it on Man vs Food....I want to attempt it....

musclegoddess65
Gman just wants the german beer and he is hoping for scantly clad maidens...

bigdaddyd
10-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Fatty Steak
Fatty Steak
Fatty Steak
Fatty Steak

musclegoddess65
ok that sausage looks disgusting... and I've been sans a man for a few days...

bigdaddyd
Gman just wants the german beer and he is hoping for scantly clad maidens...

I'm a little worried what he will do with something that big.

bigdaddyd
10-21-2009, 03:44 PM
ok that sausage looks disgusting... and I've been sans a man for a few days...

OK, I just spit my Chain'd out on my keyboard. That's funny

musclegoddess65
10-21-2009, 03:44 PM
don't be wasting good supplements like that dude... thats... why thats supplement abuse.

gman
10-21-2009, 03:49 PM
you have to watch the travel channel segment, there is a link there.

1/2 lb cream puffs for dessert

buckimscl
10-21-2009, 03:51 PM
MG, hope he gets home soon. LMAO!!

musclegoddess65
10-21-2009, 03:51 PM
you have to watch the travel channel segment, there is a link there.

1/2 lb cream puffs for dessert

i hate cream puffs

musclegoddess65
10-21-2009, 03:53 PM
MG, hope he gets home soon. LMAO!!

picking him up from the airport at 1:04pm tomorrow... :yep: - might have to utilize the cell phone parking lot for about 20 min or so...;)

gman
10-21-2009, 03:53 PM
i hate cream puffs

normally I do too, but when I saw them on TV, they looked damn good.

buckimscl
10-21-2009, 03:56 PM
picking him up from the airport at 1:04pm tomorrow... :yep: - might have to utilize the cell phone parking lot for about 20 min or so...;)

Someone's in trouble and he don't even know it. :yep:

buckimscl
10-21-2009, 03:56 PM
normally I do too, but when I saw them on TV, they looked damn good.

Everything looks good when you're on a diet.

gman
10-21-2009, 03:57 PM
I havent had a carb in 17 days now. I am hallucinating.

buckimscl
10-21-2009, 03:57 PM
I havent had a carb in 17 days now. I am hallucinating.

G, I bet that fat is melting off you right now!!

gman
10-21-2009, 03:59 PM
nope

have been 209 since Saturday...always happens.

In another week, will probably move to 90 minutes of cardio every day.

buckimscl
10-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Maybe you don't have as much to lose as you think??

musclegoddess65
10-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Everything looks good when you're on a diet.

even dieting... for me.... cream puffs never tempt me.... they are just gross....

gman
10-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Maybe you don't have as much to lose as you think??

I am at 17% now. I had 172 of lbm at my dexascan 2 weeks ago.

so, yeah, I have another 30 to lose to be in contest shape, at least

buckimscl
10-21-2009, 04:06 PM
30 more!!! How tall are you bro?

gman
10-21-2009, 04:08 PM
5'8" on the nose...I will need to be between 175-180 to have any chance at all.

blu2xtreme
10-21-2009, 04:13 PM
Hate when everyones having fun and I am working:(
I vote for pizza and beer - I know that was the last page

gman
10-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Hate when everyones having fun and I am working:(
I vote for pizza and beer - I know that was the last page

I always wondered on these post contest meals...seems like your eyes would be bigger than your stomach, and you could only eat one or two slices and drink one beer before feeling like you would explode

blu2xtreme
10-21-2009, 06:26 PM
I always wondered on these post contest meals...seems like your eyes would be bigger than your stomach, and you could only eat one or two slices and drink one beer before feeling like you would explode

Let's make it a meal of peanut butter and
beer much better combo:)

buckimscl
10-21-2009, 06:27 PM
I vote for pizza and beer!

musclegoddess65
10-21-2009, 07:54 PM
gotta be chocolate in there somewhere!

buckimscl
10-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Dark chocolate!!

blu2xtreme
10-21-2009, 08:34 PM
gotta be chocolate in there somewhere!
You got it chocolate and peanut butter :yep:
I have a bad peanut butter fetish :p
Could be worse:)

gman
10-22-2009, 10:55 AM
How about a half gallon of Reese's Ice Cream and a quart bottle of Old English 800?

blu2xtreme
10-22-2009, 11:00 AM
How about a half gallon of Reese's Ice Cream and a quart bottle of Old English 800?

That's just gross :no:

fatbackgoal
10-22-2009, 11:13 AM
For folks that have done a cut then gone off, when you go back on another do you have an immediate loss to where you were or does it take time? I just finished a cut and have been eating "non-clean" for a couple of weeks now getting back on and was just curious.

fatbackgoal
10-22-2009, 11:15 AM
Will there be a tall and short class or do I have to battle it out in the land of the little ones?

musclegoddess65
10-22-2009, 11:17 AM

I prefer a 1/2 gallon of Breyers Chocolate Chip and a 1/2 gallon of the Black Raspberry chocolate chip by Breyers and Makers Mark or Southern Comfort or Jack Daniels...

gman
10-22-2009, 11:19 AM
I will be eating with you after the contest, MG!

musclegoddess65
Will there be a tall and short class or do I have to battle it out in the land of the little ones?

If girls have to go up against the guys... I doubt there will be a tall or short class :)

gman

free for all...so you're stuck going against little ole me.

blu2xtreme
10-22-2009, 11:36 AM
I prefer a 1/2 gallon of Breyers Chocolate Chip and a 1/2 gallon of the Black Raspberry chocolate chip by Breyers and Makers Mark or Southern Comfort or Jack Daniels...

Much better choice - even if I don't like ice cream!

musclegoddess65
10-22-2009, 11:37 AM
whats the saying... go BIG or go home????

musclegoddess65
10-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Much better choice - even if I don't like ice cream!

I like ice cream to much and yes I can, in one day, eat both of those 1/2 gallons...

gman
10-22-2009, 11:43 AM
I can eat a half gallon in about 10 minutes.

do you put the southern comfort over the ice cream or drink it on the side.

I really would like to know how much you can really eat after a contest when you have been eating so little for so long. I know I went 8 weeks without a cheat meal once, then I was told by my trainer I could eat whatever I wanted...I ate 2 slices of meat lovers pizza and thought I was going to throw up.

Just worried the same thing will happen in Columbus...eyes bigger than stomach

bigdaddyd
10-22-2009, 11:44 AM
I don't know the answer to that G, but I can tell you already thats how I am since I eat 6 to 7 times a day. I just can't eat a big meal anymore.

gman
10-22-2009, 11:47 AM
sounds like we might need to go straight to copious amounts of liquor after the contest, and skip the food, D

bigdaddyd
10-22-2009, 11:47 AM
That sounds good....because we will be cheap dates then too!

blu2xtreme
10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
sounds like we might need to go straight to copious amounts of liquor after the contest, and skip the food, D

If you puke I ain't hanging around you ...all you guys are going to eat to much and moan all night - glad I will still be bulking:p

gman
10-22-2009, 11:53 AM
That sounds good....because we will be cheap dates then too!

it only takes a couple with me now...imagine me 30lbs lighter..

shhhh, don't tell the women

If you puke I ain't hanging around you ...all you guys are going to eat to much and moan all night - glad I will still be bulking:p

I don't plan on eating too much, just want something besides tuna or chicken or whey!

blu2xtreme
10-22-2009, 12:09 PM
it only takes a couple with me now...imagine me 30lbs lighter..

shhhh, don't tell the women

I don't plan on eating too much, just want something besides tuna or chicken or whey!

Too late the secret is out;)

How about a nice steak and sweet potato with some cinnamon sprinkled on and a Captain and diet - now that is a meal :yep:

gman
10-22-2009, 12:15 PM
believe it or not I have never tasted Capt Morgan's

but that meal sounds just right, except you need to add a couple of spoons of real butter to the sweet potato! I love cinnamon on a sweet potato.

blu2xtreme
10-22-2009, 01:01 PM

but that meal sounds just right, except you need to add a couple of spoons of real butter to the sweet potato! I love cinnamon on a sweet potato.

Got to try it once it's heavenly - one of lives guilty pleasures;)

musclegoddess65
10-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Too late the secret is out;)

How about a nice steak and sweet potato with some cinnamon sprinkled on and a Captain and diet - now that is a meal :yep:

I love this woman... a perfect meal and a PERFECT drink!

musclegoddess65
10-22-2009, 05:15 PM

WTF...dude... Captain is the BEST rum going!!!!

gman
10-22-2009, 05:17 PM
it's got too many carbs ;)

blu2xtreme
10-22-2009, 05:59 PM
it's got too many carbs ;)

It will be your post victory drink - live it up;)

gman
10-22-2009, 06:14 PM
It will be your post victory drink - live it up;)

if you buy, I will drink.

blu2xtreme
10-22-2009, 06:28 PM
if you buy, I will drink.

You got it - one Captian and diet owed to Mike post victory.
Payment for all your help and encouragement:)