PDA

View Full Version : Being a natty

bodyhard
10-09-2009, 12:57 PM
I am a true natty never done a cycle ever in my life. Came close to it several times but never went forward with it. One of the reasons when I was younger was the fear of the side effects. As I am getting older I am thinking about it once again, not sure I would go that route, but who knows depending on how much I can educate myself on the subject and understand the pro’s and the cons, then only time will tell.

But being a natty has one disadvantage, (especially for a guy like me, I am an ecto and I am extremely thin) and that is gaining lean body mass, but over the years I have gained some size with a LOT of supplements and a hell of a lot of food and consistent training.

Since I have always taken pictures I have pics of me in my teens till now. But just for this instance here is a comparison pic of me over the years.
The first pic is of me in my 20's, 30's and 40's.

Almost 3 years ago now, I was in a serious car accident and was left for dead, I survived but ended up in a wheelchair. During that time I lost 43lbs. What took me well over 20 years to achieve I lost in a matter of months. I went from 193lbs to 150lbs. I have been training now for almost 8 months straight and have gained 20lbs back. Here I am at 170lbs. The second pic was taken this year.

As a natty and at my age this run will be extremely difficult to get back to 190+lbs but I am giving it my all. If I do decide to get some help I will be the first to admit that I am doing so.

Youngguns
10-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Height?

bodyhard
10-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Height?

5'8"

Youngguns
10-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Gives me something to strive for, I'm also 5'8'' 175.

bodyhard
10-09-2009, 01:13 PM

You are young man you got it all right now.

My best was 193lbs at 10% bf at 42 years old.

NATURAL-1987
10-09-2009, 01:32 PM
If you've already gained 20lbs who's to say you cant gain another 20 or more. Keep doing what you were doing before the accident. Wish you well.

bodyhard
10-09-2009, 01:46 PM
If you've already gained 20lbs who's to say you cant gain another 20 or more. Keep doing what you were doing before the accident. Wish you well.

I think getting back to 190lbs I could do, my biggest concern is surpassing that. I think muscle memory is on my side for now ;)

AVBG
10-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Keep at it Bodyhard. The one thing I like about being drug free is the consistency of not being reliant on drugs both strength and physique wise..did you hear Mike Hearn on HMR?

bodyhard
10-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Keep at it Bodyhard. The one thing I like about being drug free is the consistency of not being reliant on drugs both strength and physique wise..did you hear Mike Hearn on HMR?

Thanks man, nah I didn't get to, what did he have to say?

AVBG
10-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Thanks man, nah I didn't get to, what did he have to say?

he made some interesting points to why he stayed clean.. you should check it out.

bodyhard
10-09-2009, 03:14 PM
he made some interesting points to why he stayed clean.. you should check it out.

Where can I find it? Thanks for the heads up!

TheTransformator
10-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Impressive work...!

bodyhard
10-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Impressive work...!

Thanks!! I am looking to compete in 2010, just need to fix this damn shoulder of mine.

bodyhard
10-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Thought I give you guys an idea on how much weight/mass I lost.

Here is a pic of me when I started walking again down to 150lbs. The second pic was taken in Sept of this year up to 170lbs

RDFinders
10-11-2009, 03:33 PM
howdy ho bodyhard. nice to see you posting as i haven't been bbing.com much.

bodyhard
10-11-2009, 03:36 PM

Nice, I got banned from BB.com, so I came here from the advice of one of the members here and I really like this so much better. BB.com has gotten too fucking weak for my likings although I do have a lot of friends over there so I will post from time to time when my ban is up, but I like it here a hell of a lot better!

RDFinders
10-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Nice, I got banned from BB.com, so I came here from the advice of one of the members here and I really like this so much better. BB.com has gotten too fucking weak for my likings although I do have a lot of friends over there so I will post from time to time when my ban is up, but I like it here a hell of a lot better!
get out! they are stupid over there, which is why i don't participate. occassionally i check in to visit with some buds over there. truely sad. glad to see you.

bodyhard
10-11-2009, 03:46 PM

Why did you stop posting at BB.com?

RDFinders
10-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Why did you stop posting at BB.com?
b/c of morons that think they know everything. i have gotten here as well. i only post on occasion. the misinformation is sad and boring. if you correct, you called names etc.

bodyhard
10-11-2009, 03:55 PM
get out! they are stupid over there, which is why i don't participate. occassionally i check in to visit with some buds over there. truely sad. glad to see you.

I think what really fucked bb.com up is the way the repping whores took over. There are so many fucking wannabees at bb.com it is a joke. They have forum members that have no clue about bodybuilding/training/dieting yet thier rep points are in the 100 thousands LMFAO!!

But yeah I got banned becuase of this FUGLY bitch, people who seen her in real life called me on the phone and told me how ugly the bitch was and how her body looked like shit. Altough I never said anything on the forums as she was cool with me but then the bitch started making threads about me and then when I let loose on her BAM they banned me :D

bodyhard
10-11-2009, 03:59 PM
b/c of morons that think they know everything. i have gotten here as well. i only post on occasion. the misinformation is sad and boring. if you correct, you called names etc.

LOL, its all good though, with me is a lot different. There is one guy on that site that really got under my skin and as I told everyone, I have a feeling we will see each other at a bb event in the future and when we do, well lets just say BB.com will cover it ;).......

RDFinders
10-11-2009, 04:05 PM
I think what really fucked bb.com up is the way the repping whores took over. There are so many fucking wannabees at bb.com it is a joke. They have forum members that have no clue about bodybuilding/training/dieting yet thier rep points are in the 100 thousands LMFAO!!

But yeah I got banned becuase of this FUGLY bitch, people who seen her in real life called me on the phone and told me how ugly the bitch was and how her body looked like shit. Altough I never said anything on the forums as she was cool with me but then the bitch started making threads about me and then when I let loose on her BAM they banned me :D
totally sad. haters, but you gotta love'em. yep, the people with outrageous reps and have no clue. sad. very sad. most people don't really investigate information. if you have the hype and a following you can say just about anything.

bndniron4evrgal
10-11-2009, 04:07 PM
sorry to hear about your accident.

glad you are back to recovering.

why **blurr** your face in all your pics!!!! what could you possibly be hiding?

i DARE you to post up your PICS without the face **blurr**!!:yep:;)

bndniron4evrgal
10-11-2009, 04:09 PM
i have always envisioned you as being 6'2.............:( ;)

bodyhard
10-11-2009, 04:14 PM
totally sad. haters, but you gotta love'em. yep, the people with outrageous reps and have no clue. sad. very sad. most people don't really investigate information. if you have the hype and a following you can say just about anything.

So true, glad I found this place!

sorry to hear about your accident.

glad you are back to recovering.

why **blurr** your face in all your pics!!!! what could you possibly be hiding?

i DARE you to post up your PICS without the face **blurr**!!:yep:;)

I am just too fucking ugly to post my face it takes away from people actually looking at my body :( ;)

freebirdmac
10-11-2009, 04:22 PM

I am just too fucking ugly to post my face it takes away from people actually looking at my body :( ;)

I've seen his face and that is an outright lie!

RDFinders
10-11-2009, 04:28 PM
right.

blu2xtreme
10-11-2009, 04:48 PM

I agree but...
We don't want to get the girls here droolin :drool:

freebirdmac
10-11-2009, 04:49 PM
I agree but...
We don't want to get the girls here droolin :drool:

Why not?

blu2xtreme
10-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Why not?

Good question? :confused:

They all deserve to see his sexy self :p

MsGuns
10-11-2009, 06:19 PM
I would stay stick to what you did b4 the accident...Glad things have turned around for you.
***Hi RDFinders, Blu and Freebird***
You should stay NATURAL you will be happy w/ your decision, since you have already gone thru soo much.
I never really got into posting at BB, I did do a lot of visiting, leaving comments and adding friends...lol

blu2xtreme
10-11-2009, 08:26 PM
I would stay stick to what you did b4 the accident...Glad things have turned around for you.
***Hi RDFinders, Blu and Freebird***
You should stay NATURAL you will be happy w/ your decision, since you have already gone thru soo much.
I never really got into posting at BB, I did do a lot of visiting, leaving comments and adding friends...lol

Hi girl...I agree ...but he is one guy that makes up his own mind :yep:
Will hit you up for some info later in the week when I have time:)

BH - too many girls already know how damn cute you are ...no hiding it:p

bodyhard
10-12-2009, 12:29 PM
awwww thanks guys, but I am not worthy :D :D

:o :o

bodyhard
10-12-2009, 01:36 PM
My first two months of training once I finished my rehabilitation and was able to walk again.

bndniron4evrgal
10-12-2009, 08:47 PM

I am just too fucking ugly to post my face it takes away from people actually looking at my body :( ;)but, i LIKE faces....they COMPLETE the package.....

this reminds me of a conversation once that ALL contestants should come out with BROWN BAGS over their heads.....thus evening the playing field.....lol

you SHOULD really rethink your reasoning and slip in a few FACE SHOTS!:yep:

bndniron4evrgal
10-12-2009, 08:49 PM
My first two months of training once I finished my rehabilitation and was able to walk again.
how long did you say you were "down"?

bodyhard
10-12-2009, 10:38 PM
but, i LIKE faces....they COMPLETE the package.....

this reminds me of a conversation once that ALL contestants should come out with BROWN BAGS over their heads.....thus evening the playing field.....lol

you SHOULD really rethink your reasoning and slip in a few FACE SHOTS!:yep:

OK I will think about it ok? :D

how long did you say you were "down"?

2 years.

bodyhard
10-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Here is another before and after shot. Pic to the left at 193lbs before the accident, pic on the right taken this year at 170lbs.

Down4whatever
10-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Whassup BH? It's Bustasinclair here. Just wanted to say hey!

bodyhard
10-13-2009, 12:22 PM

Hey what up man, welcome to the jungle!!

Down4whatever
10-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Hey what up man, welcome to the jungle!!

Haha, seems alot more serious over here; I like it!!

I think you should consider staying natural till you feel you've surpassed the biggest you ever were and win a natty contest or two, then re-evaluate on the other route....just my .02

bodyhard
10-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Haha, seems alot more serious over here; I like it!!

I think you should consider staying natural till you feel you've surpassed the biggest you ever were and win a natty contest or two, then re-evaluate on the other route....just my .02

Waaaayyyy more fucking serious over here man, by far! This place was made for me! I fucking love it, especially the PIT! My kind of fucking group some crazy ass motherfuckers in there and hope I get to meet some of them in real life ;)

I won't do the steroids route till I hit my genetic makeup which means getting back to 190+ THEN I will inject the needle of death! LOL

But yeah man I am seriously considering it, getting a lot of good advice on it in this site.

bodyhard
10-13-2009, 08:11 PM
A relax shot and some posing shots posing shots

RDFinders
10-13-2009, 09:12 PM
they will let anyone join!

Down4whatever
10-13-2009, 09:16 PM

:yep:

Nice to see you in the green!!

RDFinders
10-13-2009, 09:19 PM
:yep:

Nice to see you in the green!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :hmn:

bodyhard
10-13-2009, 09:21 PM

Hey that is kinda harsh, we don't talk bad at this site, this is a nice calmer site :D :D

bodyhard
10-13-2009, 09:22 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :hmn:
Let me guess you were in the red at that other site? :rolleyes: :D

bodyhard
10-14-2009, 01:55 PM
How come I can not upload any more photos?

bodyhard
10-16-2009, 02:39 PM
hmmm can't edit my own post so had to post another. So found out we (or at least me :) ) are limited to a certain number of pics per thread.

AVBG
10-16-2009, 03:01 PM
There aint a limit to posting per thread.. you freakin muscletech ad!

bodyhard
10-16-2009, 03:07 PM
There aint a limit to posting per thread.. you freakin muscletech ad!

Really why did a MOD tell me that then? Seriously

Capt_lou
11-02-2009, 09:46 AM

I wonder who you are talking about lol

Down4whatever
11-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Hey whats up Tom, good to see you over here!

Capt_lou
11-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Hey whats up Tom, good to see you over here!
John told me about this place the other day. I figured I would check it out. Like that we can pretty much say what the fuck we want to over here lol.

DICE
11-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Hey bodyhard, Once you get back to where you were, which looked great btw, you should def, consider stepping over to the dark side. You don't need to do anything crazy, 500 mg test/week for 12-14 weeks. You will put on at least 20 with the years training you have behind you already .
It's not that bad, like drinking, haveing a few okay, drinking 24/7 ...bad.. Moderation and education and you can still rock it old man! lol.
You looked pretty thick at 190 ish. Imagine 220 ish............

bodyhard
11-02-2009, 11:25 AM
I wonder who you are talking about lol

Hey hey WHats up kid!! You know who I am talking about, an ugly creature who goes by the stupid ass fucking name GBG, who one day will run into me and get has nasty ass bitch slapped!

Hey bodyhard, Once you get back to where you were, which looked great btw, you should def, consider stepping over to the dark side. You don't need to do anything crazy, 500 mg test/week for 12-14 weeks. You will put on at least 20 with the years training you have behind you already .
It's not that bad, like drinking, haveing a few okay, drinking 24/7 ...bad.. Moderation and education and you can still rock it old man! lol.
You looked pretty thick at 190 ish. Imagine 220 ish............

I have been researching a lot and speaking to a lot of people as well. If I do decided to go that route it will be only when I reach what I believe would be my best potential naturally

Down4whatever
11-02-2009, 11:35 AM
You guys gotta spill the Chewbacca story.....

bodyhard
11-02-2009, 11:38 AM

I will let Tom fill you in, all I gotta say is the bitch is hairy/scary!

bodyhard
11-02-2009, 11:40 AM
By the way do any of you guys know if Kennedy is going to be at the Arnold? I wanna break this guys fucking jaw! He has so much to say to me on the boards and quite frankly I am tired of his ass. So if you guys know if he will be there, please let me know.

Capt_lou
11-02-2009, 12:36 PM
+

I will let Tom fill you in, all I gotta say is the bitch is hairy/scary!

When I met her last year at the Arnold, she had more facial hair than I did after not shaving for 2 weeks. I swear her chin hair was a inch long lol.

Not to mention her arm hair could have been braided :hypno:

By the way do any of you guys know if Kennedy is going to be at the Arnold? I wanna break this guys fucking jaw! He has so much to say to me on the boards and quite frankly I am tired of his ass. So if you guys know if he will be there, please let me know.

Prob not...what did he say to you?

bodyhard
11-02-2009, 12:54 PM
+

When I met her last year at the Arnold, she had more facial hair than I did after not shaving for 2 weeks. I swear her chin hair was a inch long lol.

Not to mention her arm hair could have been braided :hypno:

Prob not...what did he say to you?

LMFAO!!!! There you go!

It is not one thing just multiple shit, he talks mad bullshit and keeps defending GBG at every opportunity he can get. I would PM him but then I would get banned. The problem is he is part of the pathetic Snapper Club and sucks major mod dick, so I can't say a fucking thing to the faggot!

But if there is anyway I can find out if he will be at the Arnold I would love to pay him a surprise visit!

Capt_lou
11-02-2009, 01:02 PM
LMFAO!!!! There you go!

It is not one thing just multiple shit, he talks mad bullshit and keeps defending GBG at every opportunity he can get. I would PM him but then I would get banned. The problem is he is part of the pathetic Snapper Club and sucks major mod dick, so I can't say a fucking thing to the faggot!

But if there is anyway I can find out if he will be at the Arnold I would love to pay him a surprise visit!

Honestly, pretty much everyone over there is pissing me off. That site has turned into nothing more than getfit.com or Iwannagettoned.com. I have resigned to the fact that I will only post in my journal and maybe a couple other peoples.

Too bad it has changed that much over the past 2 1/2 years.

bodyhard
11-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Honestly, pretty much everyone over there is pissing me off. That site has turned into nothing more than getfit.com or Iwannagettoned.com. I have resigned to the fact that I will only post in my journal and maybe a couple other peoples.

Too bad it has changed that much over the past 2 1/2 years.

Yeah it has turned into a joke I don't really post there about working out I just post there for the laughs.