PDA

View Full Version : sustanon

six ravens
02-25-2009, 03:35 PM
anyone tried it? If so, did you like it? Were the side effects severe?

heavyiron
02-25-2009, 04:19 PM
yes,yes,no

Jacquester
02-25-2009, 04:23 PM
yes, like cyp better, no, for the money I saw no reason to take over cyp or eth

HANEYCOLEMAN
02-25-2009, 04:26 PM
sustanon is and can be good. it depends on the user and level of the user. i think it a bad choice for beginners as most dont know how to use sustanon. I say this because of its complex esters attached. becasue of the different ester most user are unaware that sustanon should be injected eod. But most inject once maybe twice a week. To get blood stability i think that the eod method would be ideal.

p.s One last not. I think sustanon and other copycat compounds of this nature is overpriced and used when it come to test. remember test is test.

six ravens
02-25-2009, 04:40 PM
To get blood stability i think that the eod method would be ideal.

eod = ?

Swiper
02-25-2009, 04:46 PM
eod = ?

eod = Every Other Day

sustanon is known to be painful.

maxititer
02-25-2009, 10:00 PM
here is what I do currently with sustanon 250.

charge 1 ml on ampule content in insulin syringe 40iu,
inject sub c 5 iu ED in abdominal area.

I have been on sustanon for years, that is so far best way to use it for HRT imo.

BigJD69
02-25-2009, 10:26 PM
You can do Sustanon sub q???? Does subq into the stomach have any fat burning abilities in that area???? This is all new to me?

HANEYCOLEMAN
02-25-2009, 10:32 PM
You can do Sustanon sub q???? Does subq into the stomach have any fat burning abilities in that area???? This is all new to me?

Now hold the hell up. now dont go wanting to do something just because someone else is doing it. I be damn if i always here folks saying well my buddy this or buddy that. man just because you see or here something dont always make it right; at least for you. for whatever reason he is injecting sub q then let him. he has his reason. But if this is something that you have never heard and you have read that test needs to be injected intramuscular; than by golly george thats the way it should be taken. once again dont go trying to re-invent the wheel. [[ no pun intended ]]

indianamonster1986
02-25-2009, 10:35 PM
here is what I do currently with sustanon 250.

charge 1 ml on ampule content in insulin syringe 40iu,
inject sub c 5 iu ED in abdominal area.

I have been on sustanon for years, that is so far best way to use it for HRT imo.

Really? seems interesting. I have talked to woman in Mexico that have done this winni, but I have never heard sus.

BigJD69
02-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Well Has anyone else done it??? REsults???

BULLDOZER
02-25-2009, 10:51 PM
subq, IM its all the same except you cant shoot enough subq to make it worth your while, not to mention it takes forever to shoot. Just fill your 3cc pin all the way up and shoot it IM a couple times a week. None of this pussy slin pin dose.

maxititer
02-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Now hold the hell up. now dont go wanting to do something just because someone else is doing it. I be damn if i always here folks saying well my buddy this or buddy that. man just because you see or here something dont always make it right; at least for you. for whatever reason he is injecting sub q then let him. he has his reason. But if this is something that you have never heard and you have read that test needs to be injected intramuscular; than by golly george thats the way it should be taken. once again dont go trying to re-invent the wheel. [[ no pun intended ]]

very good point, people are going wrong way on drugs use all the time.

it happens very often in official medicine too - 100K patients die per year in US hospitals from wrongly prescribed drugs.

following some one advice on drugs use from internet can be even much more dangerous. Why then people do that, just becasue they do have any civilized alternative.

BULLDOZER
02-25-2009, 11:47 PM
You seem like one of those science geek guys, wasn't there some study the canadians did about using test in hrt sub q? I know I saw it somewhere.

BarbellBeast
02-26-2009, 01:02 AM
So if you don't mind me hijacking the thread a bit, How much water retention would you get off Sustanon? More comparable to cyp or prop?

BULLDOZER
02-26-2009, 08:46 AM
They all make me blow up but then we didn't use estro blockers when I was a lad.

BarbellBeast
02-26-2009, 09:54 AM
They all make me blow up but then we didn't use estro blockers when I was a lad.

Jack? Jack LaLaine? How the hell are ya man?

six ravens
02-26-2009, 04:52 PM
well I started this thread because I have sust and deca available to me next week. This was advised to me and is my first cycle. Not a large dose, like 1cc once per week. 250mg

I can pick up this thread in a few weeks to give my reviews.

BULLDOZER
02-26-2009, 10:46 PM
well I started this thread because I have sust and deca available to me next week. This was advised to me and is my first cycle. Not a large dose, like 1cc once per week. 250mg

I can pick up this thread in a few weeks to give my reviews.
Not another one of these guys. WTF? This is a steroid section! 250 per week is a joke. I can't even express how much of a waste of time this is. You need 500mg per week minimum bro. You are going through all the trouble of running a cycle, pinning, getting nutrition, training and you want to do some low ass pussy dose? For fucks sake run the cycle right!

six ravens
02-27-2009, 12:29 AM
For fucks sake run the cycle right!

I hear ya man. Your prob right, but I'd rather start low and work my way up. I'm in no rush and I have no idea how my body will react..

GYM RAT
02-27-2009, 07:46 AM
If this is your first cycle rather just go with Test E, drop the Deca. Sustanon can be very painful and if you're not injecting EOD your blood levels are going to be all over the place. If you have no idea how your body will react how will you know what compound is causing problems should they arise. In fact just reading your previous posts in this thread you don't really know much about pinning protocol or AAS.

Whats your age, Height, Weight, body fat, years training and diet? What PCT do you have lined up?