PDA

View Full Version : A few Romano meals for ya....

John Romano
02-25-2009, 03:53 PM
CRAVE THAT ORIENTAL FLAVOR?

But, Beware - Chinese Food Can Contain Tons of Chub

Make it yourself and eat free of guilt.
I love Chinese food. Unfortunately, the Americanization of Chinese food has ladened it with as much fat as your basic extra value meal from Micky-D’s. This seems to be a common problem when foreign fair crosses our borders - Italian, Mexican, Japanese and French food have all ended up here in America freighted with far more chub than you would find them containing in their authentic, native, iterations. However, you can always prepare these foods at home and control what goes in the pot. Following are two of my favorite Chinese dishes - make that low-fat Chinese dishes.

Oriental Turkey Skewers

2 medium sized turkey thighs
2 green onions, chopped
6 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
1/2 cup mirin
1/2 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons cilantro

For the marinade, combine all ingredients (except turkey) in large bowl and mix well. Remove the skin and excess fat from the thigh. With a boning knife, cut around the bone and remove it. Lay the meat smooth side down and cut into either side, from where the bone used to be, with the knife parallel to the cutting surface stopping before you reach the ends creating two flaps. Turn the meat over, peel the flaps back and pound flat with a mallet or the side of a can. Inspect the meat again and remove any newly exposed fat. Slice the meat crosswise into 1 inch strips and weave them onto a wooden skewer. Immerse the skewers in the marinade, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.

Grill or barbecue turkey over low heat, basting them often with the marinade. Reserve remaining marinade for another use. It will keep one week in the refrigerator.
This recipe makes two servings each containing
Calories: 479
Protein: 70g
Carbohydrates: 12g
Fat: 12g

Fried Rice

2 cups cooked white rice (left over from the previous day)
2 egg whites
1/4 cup frozen peas
1 cup left over chicken breast pieces
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1 tablespoon soy sauce (low sodium)
1/4 cup drained bamboo shoots

Spray a nonstick saute pan with nonstick cooking spray and scramble egg whites until very firm. Set aside.

Spray the pan again with nonstick cooking spray and saute bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, and peas until heated through. Add to egg whites and set aside.

Heat sesame oil in a large nonstick pan. Add the rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice starts to brown. Add chicken, soy sauce, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, egg whites, and peas. Mix well.
This recipe makes two servings each containing:

Calories: 415
Protein: 39g
Carbohydrates: 46g
Fat: 8g

FLAVORS OF SPAIN

Spanish Food Brings New Life to old Standards

Fish, chicken and rice are bodybuilding staples. Unfortunately, prepared like typical bodybuilding food, they can become dry, bland and boring. Try spicing up these muscle building foods with classic European flavor without adding excess fat.

Arroz con Pollo

1 pound chicken breasts, boned and skinned
2 cups tomatoes, chopped, drained, and peeled
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 green chili, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 cup white rice
2 cups chicken stock
salt and pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice

Cut chicken into thin strips. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add the garlic and saute until opaque, about 2 minutes. Add chicken and saute until it starts to brown. Remove chicken and place on a covered plate. Set aside. Do not clean saucepan. Add onion, peppers, salt and pepper. Saute until onion starts to brown. Add rice and stir to coat. Add chicken stock, tomatoes, lemon juice, and cilantro. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 20 minutes or until the remaining liquid is absorbed. Return the chicken to the mixture, stir and remove from heat. Let stand covered another 20 minutes. Fluff rice and serve.
This recipe makes 4 servings each containing:

Calories: 538
Protein: 67g
Carbohydrates: 43g
Fat: 10g

Spanish Sea Bass

1 can whole tomatoes, seeded, chopped, and drained
2 onions, halved and thinly sliced
1 cup dry white wine
2 cups fish stock
juice of one lemon
1 pound sea bass fillets
1 head fennel, finely chopped
1 bay leaf
salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a roasting pan, combine tomatoes, onions, white wine, stock, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil on the stove and cook about 10 minutes until onions start to soften. Turn off heat.

Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper and sink into tomato/onion mixture. Add fennel and bay leaf. Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove cover, raise heat to 425 degrees, and bake another 10 minutes.

Gently remove fish from pan and place on a serving platter. Cover and set aside. Pour contents of roasting pan into a medium saucepan, remove bay leaf, and reduce liquid by half. Pour over fish.

Calories: 190
Protein: 25g
Carbohydrates: 19g
Fat: 2g

Jer
02-25-2009, 08:08 PM
Good stuff John.

I know you're a busy man, but maybe a muscle meals segment video style one of these days.;)

anthony1992
02-25-2009, 08:23 PM
cool thanks John

John Romano
02-25-2009, 10:28 PM
A few more to help support my beautiful Girl friend (aka - future wife)

CHICKEN BREASTS

Perhaps the Most Perfect Muscle Building Protein Source - Until You Cook it.

Every fitness enthusiast is intimately familiar with the chicken breast. I think it runs neck and neck with canned tuna as the most popular protein source. Unfortunately, cooked too long or with no creativity, chicken can be your worst enemy - at least to your taste buds. Try these recipes to breath new life into an old standard.

Italian Chicken Salad

8 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, poached and cut into cubes
10 whole tomatoes, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 shallots, finely minced
1 cup fresh oyster mushrooms, coarsely chopped
1 pound pasta
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

Combine the chicken, tomatoes, and basil in a bowl and mix well. Saute garlic and shallots in olive oil until soft and add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook until most of the liquid given off from the mushrooms evaporates. Cool, and add to the chicken mixture. Cook the pasta in lightly salted water until al dente. Drain, cool under cold running water and add it to the chicken mixture. Toss and let stand covered in refrigerator one hour. Adjust seasoning to taste before serving.

Calories: 422
Protein: 40g
Carbohydrates: 50g
Fat: 6g

Chicken Stroganoff

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup nonfat milk
1 tablespoon cornstarch
4 shallots, sliced
2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
8 ounces fettucine
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg

Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and brown the chicken meat. Remove and set aside. Respray the pan and saute the shallots until opaque. Add mushrooms and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook over medium heat until mushrooms just begin to brown. Add chicken and chicken stock. Cook until liquid is reduced by one-half.

Dissolve cornstarch in nonfat milk. Add to sauce. Remove from heat and stir until thickened. Add parsley, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook pasta in 4 quarts of lightly-salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and add to sauce. Toss and serve.

Calories: 330
Protein: 24g
Carbohydrates: 49g
Fat: 4g

APK
02-25-2009, 10:51 PM
Do you have any recipes for food that could replace a meal on the off-season keto diet? something that could add some variety.

BigJD69
02-25-2009, 10:55 PM
Any Desserts???

John Romano
02-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Any Desserts???

Try these strawberry creps

16 ounces non-fat cottage cheese
6 egg whites
10 packets Sweet One sweetener
3 tablespoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons strawberry preserves

Beat sweetener with egg whites in a mixing bowl. Add the cottage cheese and cornstarch. Mix well. Then add vanilla and cinnamon and mix to incorporate.
Spray a small non-stick pan with cooking spray. Add one-sixth of the mixture (about 1/3 cup), and spread evenly by rocking the pan from side to side. Cook covered over low heat, about 3 to 4 minutes. Gently remove and place on a plate. Keep each crepe warm in a 200-degree oven while repeating the process five more times using the remaining mixture.
Spread 1 tablespoon of the preserves on half of each crepe and roll it up.

Servings: 6
Calories: 180
Protein: 15g
Carbohydrates: 30g
Fat: 0g

John Romano
02-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Do you have any recipes for food that could replace a meal on the off-season keto diet? something that could add some variety.

I'm looking.....

This one might hold you over....

Turkey Meat Loaf

2 pounds ground turkey breast
1 envelope Lipton instant onion soup mix (non fat)
2 egg whites
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 small can tomato paste

Combine the first three ingredients in a bowl and mix well by squishing the ingredients through your fingers, (there is no kitchen tool that works better for mixing meat loaf than a thoroughly washed, bare hand). Shape the mixture into a ball and press it into a loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Spread the tomato paste over the top of the meat loaf and sprinkle with the garlic salt. Bake in a 350 degree oven for forty minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf registers 185 degrees.

Servings: 4 - approx. 8 oz.
Calories: 360
Carbohydrates: 2g
Fat: 1g

BigJD69
02-26-2009, 12:19 AM
Can all these meals be eaten on Dave's Diet?

John Romano
02-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Can all these meals be eaten on Dave's Diet?

of course not! Look at the nutritional content.

Blakryno
02-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Thank you my off season SAVIOR! Christ if I ate another grilled chicken breast I would have went crazy!

DaveV
02-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Got one for Chicken Chop Suey (the only chinese food I will eat)?

Mr X
02-26-2009, 10:57 AM
John , mi favorita comida española es...tortilla de patata..y tambien claro una paella con pollo..

Fitswim by Celeste
02-26-2009, 10:59 AM
A few more to help support my beautiful Girl friend (aka - future wife)

CHICKEN BREASTS

Perhaps the Most Perfect Muscle Building Protein Source - Until You Cook it.

Every fitness enthusiast is intimately familiar with the chicken breast. I think it runs neck and neck with canned tuna as the most popular protein source. Unfortunately, cooked too long or with no creativity, chicken can be your worst enemy - at least to your taste buds. Try these recipes to breath new life into an old standard.

Italian Chicken Salad

8 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, poached and cut into cubes
10 whole tomatoes, coarsely chopped
4 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 shallots, finely minced
1 cup fresh oyster mushrooms, coarsely chopped
1 pound pasta
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

Combine the chicken, tomatoes, and basil in a bowl and mix well. Saute garlic and shallots in olive oil until soft and add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook until most of the liquid given off from the mushrooms evaporates. Cool, and add to the chicken mixture. Cook the pasta in lightly salted water until al dente. Drain, cool under cold running water and add it to the chicken mixture. Toss and let stand covered in refrigerator one hour. Adjust seasoning to taste before serving.

Calories: 422
Carbohydrates: 50g
Fat: 6g

Chicken Stroganoff

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup nonfat milk
1 tablespoon cornstarch
4 shallots, sliced
2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
8 ounces fettucine
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg

Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and brown the chicken meat. Remove and set aside. Respray the pan and saute the shallots until opaque. Add mushrooms and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook over medium heat until mushrooms just begin to brown. Add chicken and chicken stock. Cook until liquid is reduced by one-half.

Dissolve cornstarch in nonfat milk. Add to sauce. Remove from heat and stir until thickened. Add parsley, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook pasta in 4 quarts of lightly-salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and add to sauce. Toss and serve.

Calories: 330
Protein: 24g
Carbohydrates: 49g
Fat: 4g

wow - john that's great, congrats!

love all these recipes - thanks john - you really need to do a video segment with colette! looking forward to many more of your great recipes....:D

John Romano
02-26-2009, 04:54 PM
I gave Peaceful my entire cookbook on disk. I'm sure she will dole out its content accordingly. A fun thing I like to do is take dishes that are usually off limits and figure out how to remake them in such a way that we can eat them. So, if there is something you crave that's not in the book, let me know and there is a chance we (Peaceful and me) can figure it out for you.

Carson
02-26-2009, 04:56 PM
How long and at what temp do you find chicken to cook the best at.

Zetawill
02-26-2009, 06:00 PM
John, I'm hungry now. Come to Texas and you can cut the steak right of my steer and cook it for me.

needtogetaas
02-26-2009, 06:15 PM
Hope you don't mind good bro. I would like to expand on the Chinese Food thing. This one happens to be a fav for a lot of people so I just want to share it.

Healthy general tows chicken.
Ever wish that Chinese food was a bit healthier. Try this recipe. Still taste great and it’s a lot better for you.
Ingredients:
3 tablespoons wheat germ
2 tablespoons honey (organic is best)

1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon canned apricot nectar or apricot jam (low sugar)

3/4 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
6 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the wheat germ, honey, mustard, apricot nectar or jam, and soy sauce until well blended.
3. Arrange the chicken pieces, bone side down, on a baking sheet.
4. Spread the wheat germ mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
5. Bake until the chicken is opaque throughout and the wheat germ mixture has formed a crust, 35-40 minutes.
Recipe makes 6 servings

Taste great

Peaceful28
02-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Try these strawberry creps

16 ounces non-fat cottage cheese
6 egg whites
10 packets Sweet One sweetener
3 tablespoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons strawberry preserves

Beat sweetener with egg whites in a mixing bowl. Add the cottage cheese and cornstarch. Mix well. Then add vanilla and cinnamon and mix to incorporate.
Spray a small non-stick pan with cooking spray. Add one-sixth of the mixture (about 1/3 cup), and spread evenly by rocking the pan from side to side. Cook covered over low heat, about 3 to 4 minutes. Gently remove and place on a plate. Keep each crepe warm in a 200-degree oven while repeating the process five more times using the remaining mixture.
Spread 1 tablespoon of the preserves on half of each crepe and roll it up.

Servings: 6
Calories: 180
Protein: 15g
Carbohydrates: 30g

I just love your recipes!!!!!! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-love061.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

SallyAnne
02-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Hope you don't mind good bro. I would like to expand on the Chinese Food thing. This one happens to be a fav for a lot of people so I just want to share it.

Healthy general tows chicken.
Ever wish that Chinese food was a bit healthier. Try this recipe. Still taste great and it’s a lot better for you.
Ingredients:
3 tablespoons wheat germ
2 tablespoons honey (organic is best)

1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon canned apricot nectar or apricot jam (low sugar)

3/4 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
6 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the wheat germ, honey, mustard, apricot nectar or jam, and soy sauce until well blended.
3. Arrange the chicken pieces, bone side down, on a baking sheet.
4. Spread the wheat germ mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
5. Bake until the chicken is opaque throughout and the wheat germ mixture has formed a crust, 35-40 minutes.
Recipe makes 6 servings

Taste great

If ya'll don't know - need2 is a chef by profession. At least you were. Are you still chefing?

BigJD69
02-27-2009, 12:52 PM
John I meant for your cheat day???

John Romano
02-27-2009, 04:23 PM
John I meant for your cheat day???

On cheat day you can eat anything bro. I usually go for the pizza and ice cream no where on this board! That's the great thing about Dave's diet. NOTHING is off limits for your cheat meal!!

John Romano
02-27-2009, 04:25 PM
If ya'll don't know - need2 is a chef by profession. At least you were. Are you still chefing?

Wow, a few of us were then! Add Carlo and me to the list. We could probably throw some serious BBQ someday. The question is where?

SallyAnne
02-27-2009, 04:29 PM
An RX Muscle Party would be a very cool idea.

BigJD69
02-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Come on over to my house, the wife loves to cook!!!!

thepump
02-27-2009, 05:00 PM
good stuff john. loving it keep them coming.

later

MrDiamondCalves
03-02-2009, 04:50 AM
Thanks John!

Peaceful28
03-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Chicken Piccata

4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
juice of two lemons
1 tablespoon capers
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup white wine
salt and pepper

Pound chicken breasts flat. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick saucepan and add chicken. Brown on both sides, but do not overcook. Place on a plate and cover. Add white wine to the hot pan and scrape the bottom with a wooden spoon. Reduce liquid by one-half. Return the chicken to the pan. Turn it over in the pan, coating the chicken. Add capers and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Remove chicken and place on a serving plate. Pour sauce over chicken.
Calories: 207
Protein: 30g
Carbohydrates: 15g
Fat: 3g

needtogetaas
03-04-2009, 10:14 AM
No I no longer run any restaurants. I do menu design and training for start up restaurants some times but for the most part I am no longer cheffing.

I have a published body builders cook book,and I do a lot of others things for work now. As you know I help run the ef site now,a run a few other sites, have my own supplements company, media mgr for a few others,run a training program, and a bunch of other stuff. :D I make a lot more money then I did as a chef. The work is just as long and at times can be just as stressful ( I am sure you know all about it) but it is less physically taxing (I guess). I have just as much love for what I do now as I did for cooking.

needtogetaas
03-04-2009, 10:16 AM
Wow, a few of us were then! Add Carlo and me to the list. We could probably throw some serious BBQ someday. The question is where?
That is a great idea. I would be down. I drove down to Texas last summer and had a bbq with a few people so I am not opposed to travel. :D

"Rodz"
04-11-2009, 02:23 AM
I'm looking.....

This one might hold you over....

Turkey Meat Loaf

2 pounds ground turkey breast
1 envelope Lipton instant onion soup mix (non fat)
2 egg whites
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 small can tomato paste

Combine the first three ingredients in a bowl and mix well by squishing the ingredients through your fingers, (there is no kitchen tool that works better for mixing meat loaf than a thoroughly washed, bare hand). Shape the mixture into a ball and press it into a loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Spread the tomato paste over the top of the meat loaf and sprinkle with the garlic salt. Bake in a 350 degree oven for forty minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf registers 185 degrees.

Servings: 4 - approx. 8 oz.
Calories: 360
Carbohydrates: 2g
Fat: 1g

this one was great and the kids liked it too!!!

Peaceful28
06-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Meat Loaf

3 egg whites
2 pounds ground beef, (or ground turkey) extra lean
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup tomato sauce (see recipe below)
1 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper

Heat oil in a large saute pan. Add the garlic, onion, mushrooms, and one teaspoon salt. Saute over medium heat until onions are soft. Let cool.
Combine beef and onion mixture, oatmeal, parsley, remaining teaspoon salt and pepper, and egg whites in a bowl. Mix well. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and press in the meat. Pour sauce on top and spread evenly. Bake at 350 degrees until internal temperature reaches 130 degrees. Cool and serve.

Servings: 8
Calories: 266
Protein: 38g
Carbohydrates: 6g
Fat: 10g

Tomato Sauce recipe

1 can tomato puree
2 cans peeled whole tomatoes, chopped and drained
4 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
salt and pepper

Combine the ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 1/2 hour.

Serving size: 1/2 cup
Calories: 45
Protein: 0g
Carbohydrates: 11g.

Peaceful28
06-25-2009, 09:10 PM
1 pound. shark steaks, cut in one-inch cubes
1 pound cherry tomatoes
1 pound large mushrooms
1 large onion, quartered and cut into one-inch slices and separated
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey

Alternately skewer onion, shark, tomato, and mushrooms on long wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for about an hour. (This keeps the skewers from burning.) Set aside.

In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, and honey. Broil or grill kabobs on all sides, basting with the liquid until shark is done, about 15 minutes.

Peaceful28
06-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Nonfat Italian Dressing

1 cup balsamic vinegar
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon dry mustard or 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix with a wire whisk.

Servings: 1
Calories: 36
Protein: 0g
Carbohydrates: 9g

Nonfat Oriental Dressing

1 cup rice vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce (low sodium)
1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a wire whisk. Tastes great on any combination of greens!

Peaceful28
06-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Flank Steak

1 cup dry red wine
1 onion, sliced
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
3 cloves garlic, peeled and split
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
1 8-ounce flank steak

Trim any fat from the flank steak and rub each side with salt and pepper. Pour the wine and the vinegar into a large baking dish and add the onion, garlic, and bay leaves. Add the meat and turn a few times to coat. Cover the meat and marinade with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Remove meat from marinade Transfer marinade to a nonstick pan and reduce away the liquid. Lower the heat and continue to cook until the onions are soft. Meanwhile, grill or barbecue the meat on both sides to desired doneness. Slice thinly across the grain and serve smothered in onions.

Peaceful28
06-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Vegetable Soup

3 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 medium onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 carrots, chopped
1 can whole plum tomatoes, drained, seeded and chopped
1/2 small cabbage, chopped
6 cups chicken stock
1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper

Spray a large saucepan or stock pot with cooking spray and saute the garlic over medium heat until soft. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer the soup until the vegetables are tender, about thirty minutes. Adjust seasoning and serve.

Peaceful28
06-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Steak and Peppers

1 8-ounce eye-of-round
2 green bell peppers, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper

Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak. Grill on both sides to desired doneness. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saute pan and add the onions, peppers, salt, and pepper. Saute on high heat until onions are soft, about 5 minutes. Smother the steak with the onion and pepper mixture and serve.

ZenFit
04-01-2011, 11:57 AM
hey John, good stuff, thanks for the tips! looking forward to trying them out!

mince002
04-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Thanks a lot...Seems quite tasty as well.

Sledge
04-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Peaceful is an excellent cook too I've heard.

tmno
05-26-2011, 06:53 AM
i love oriental food, thanks for those recipes dude specially the fried rice

roy79
10-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Beautiful girls, big muscles, sexy fitness body:

www.fitness-dream.com

luckystar8914
04-12-2012, 09:52 PM
vietnam visa (http://getvietnamvisa.org)
vietnam visa on arrival (http://getvietnamvisa.org)

georgeman22
08-04-2012, 12:56 PM
That's is the recipe. I like this type of recipes so much yummy. Thanks john.