PDA

View Full Version : Have you tried WTF pump?

bigdaddyd
02-25-2009, 04:34 PM
I tried this stuff today before my workout and I have to say it tasted like CRAP! I got no pump from the stuff and the taste is just awful.

What has your experience been?

Dom
02-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Worked good for me.

Jason Newman
02-25-2009, 05:46 PM
yes tastes like pinesol, but worked awesome!!! drink more water wiht it liek 1/2 gallon or so, the glycerol works with more water

norway power
02-25-2009, 05:58 PM
When I used it, I put it into a shaker bottle and some of the powder was still there. It was like drinking the powder.

big.poppa.pump
02-25-2009, 07:54 PM
It's not too bad of shit. Decent pumps and it doesn't make you so twitchy. I like No Xplode more just because of the raw energy, but I like it more the SuperPump because SP bloats me liked a stuffed pig.

Sensei
02-26-2009, 05:08 PM
I love WTF, I stack it with ALRI's primmed ultra, with that combo I can do an hour of wiegts & an hour of cardio easily!!!

norway power
02-26-2009, 07:18 PM
When you guys drink this stuff, does it still have some of the stuff there that did not mix?

Jason Newman
02-27-2009, 01:21 AM
ya its the glycerol, fill back with water, and drink,

Zetawill
02-27-2009, 05:15 PM
way too much caffeine. Will cause the body to have a higher acid response. You'll also have higher lactic acid and ammonia build up.
Be sure and take some Beta-Alanine with this, as it should help with the lactic acid.

BoneBz
03-01-2009, 09:37 PM
I tried WTF about a year ago. Stuff tasted bad man, had to mix it with Crystal Light just to be able to tolerate it....It also left a lot of gritty substance in the glass so I had to fill with water and swirl/drink a few times to get it all down. As far as the pump and energy goes,I found it to work well. I liked it much better than BSN NO Explode, which is what I was using before WTF. Since then I have kinda stopped buying pre-workout/NO drinks. For brief visual effects NO is alright, but I can not say any of my potential gains can be attributed to a NO supplement.