PDA

View Full Version : Species Nutrition: Why It's So Good!!!!

HEADZILLA
10-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Ok guys & girls after listening to dave coach us on SPECIES supplements at the seminar at SOUTHERN FITNESS (down here in Mobile, Alabama), its clear that we should certainly take these supplements. When you listen to someone put the science behind the reason; wow, it all makes sense! Education is a wonderful thing!

Voland
10-12-2009, 06:20 PM
What is you point?

Swede
10-12-2009, 06:21 PM
what...the....hell

Voland
10-12-2009, 06:23 PM
http://allsux.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/wtf-copy.jpg

evilive138
10-12-2009, 06:26 PM
:dunno:

smvmuscle
10-12-2009, 06:27 PM
I'm LOST! :drool:

:confused:

MaverickMan
10-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi Dave! :byeb:

;)

APK
10-12-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm pretty sure that this guy is new due to Dave's recent trip to Alabama for a seminar. blaynehare you might want to rewrite this post without leaving out all the necessary details

crashcrew56
10-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Wow, good thing you posted this. I don't know what I would do with myself without this thread

Curt James
10-12-2009, 06:44 PM
What is you point?

What is you point? :confused:

http://allsux.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/wtf-copy.jpg

"WTF?" is right!

;)

Curt James
10-12-2009, 06:51 PM
I'm pretty sure that this guy is new due to Dave's recent trip to Alabama for a seminar. blaynehare you might want to rewrite this post without leaving out all the necessary details

http://www.davepalumbo.com/ProductsPages/videospictures.htm#new

From that link:

http://www.davepalumbo.com/Products%20page%20photos/DVD2009DIET.jpg

DVD $39.95 + S&H

DAVE PALUMBO’S HARD CORE NUTRITION AND SUPPLEMENT SEMINAR

In this DVD you will experience the equivalent of a one-on-one consultation with the man himself as Dave goes into detail about his approach to diet and supplementation. Some of the analogies he delivers during this highly entertaining seminar illustrate his theories in a manner that not only makes perfect sense but also hammer the point home in a way that makes you think twice about doing some of the things that have held back your progress over the years.

After years of helping top professional and amateur bodybuilders, as well as everyday folk, achieve the best condition of their lives, Dave has finally released a DVD in which he explains the science and principles of his high protein/moderate fat/low carb ketogenic diet. Taped in front of a live audience in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Dave explains his unique system of nutrition and supplementation for maximizing muscle gains and optimizing fat loss. Topics include-- the science of fat loss, how to get big, supplement protocols, training systems, and cardiovascular training. This DVD is a must-own for any serious bodybuilder looking for cutting edge info on nutrition and training.

BILLY GUNS
10-12-2009, 07:06 PM
another Palumbo "Shameless Plug":yep::byeb::hmn:

LayItDown
10-12-2009, 07:07 PM
OH MY god!! i have been using "other" supplements my whole life! my life is changed! I am now aware...

ShelbyStarnes
10-12-2009, 07:29 PM
my penis just went inside my body

GENESIS
10-12-2009, 07:32 PM
my penis just went inside my body thats what we call a vagina.

huge285
10-12-2009, 07:44 PM
another Palumbo "Shameless Plug":yep::byeb::hmn:

Billy, we welcome those when they're unsolicited!

Jonny
10-12-2009, 08:15 PM
I will say this,,, anyone who is too cheap to buy Species Isolate is really missing the boat......Yeah you can save a few bucks but once u try it your hooked......

powergirl
10-12-2009, 08:17 PM
No one has asked me to say this (no shameless plug but just an unbiased review) -- I just ordered the vanilla peanut butter from bb.com about 3 weeks ago -- my husband and I LOVED the stuff -- (he's pickier than me)...it was delicious, easy to mix, 'light' on the stomach -- and did I say DELICIOUS?? I think we finished the 2# container in 5 days! (a personal record). I have about 6 different flavours on my counter, all dift brands and was very sad when I emptied it LOL -- and now BB.com is 'out of stock'... :(

i have a lot of clients here in Okinawa, lots females and i try to find different proteins that they would like (they are 'non-bodybuilders') so need more variety than some of us - so i'm always trying different kinds to find good ones for them.

Youngguns
10-12-2009, 08:22 PM
my penis just went inside my body
bahaha

thats what we call a vagina.
AHAHAHAHA!

I will say this,,, anyone who is too cheap to buy Species Isolate is really missing the boat......Yeah you can save a few bucks but once u try it your hooked......
Cheap eh? You sound like the guy who says to a millionaire "Why are you so frugal, you're rich!?"

Billy, we welcome those when they're unsolicited!Sure Dave..... we aren't noobs broseph

No one has asked me to say this (no shameless plug but just an unbiased review) -- I just ordered the vanilla peanut butter from bb.com about 3 weeks ago -- my husband and I LOVED the stuff -- (he's pickier than me)...it was delicious, easy to mix, 'light' on the stomach -- and did I say DELICIOUS?? I think we finished the 2# container in 5 days! (a personal record). I have about 6 different flavours on my counter, all dift brands and was very sad when I emptied it LOL -- and now BB.com is 'out of stock'... :(

i have a lot of clients here in Okinawa, lots females and i try to find different proteins that they would like (they are 'non-bodybuilders') so need more variety than some of us - so i'm always trying different kinds to find good ones for them.
No offence but it's pretty obvious you're on the Species payroll...

Carson
10-12-2009, 08:24 PM

Lmao, Dave's products are far over hyped and the taste is unbearable.

powergirl
10-12-2009, 08:41 PM
bahaha

AHAHAHAHA!

Cheap eh? You sound like the guy who says to a millionaire "Why are you so frugal, you're rich!?"
Sure Dave..... we aren't noobs broseph

No offence but it's pretty obvious you're on the Species payroll...

No offense taken but you're wrong. Unlike some people who don't like to help other people, I actually ENJOY recommending products that I like (speaking of my clients) and don't expect a payback. There is a lot of confusion out there with various products and I enjoy helping my clients sort through it. It's called being a good ambassador. I could also easily recommend other products I have enjoyed too but this thread was about Species. I have no reason to defend myself to you, but I do believe in one thing -- INTEGRITY. So believe it or not, it is POSSIBLE to like products without getting paid to enjoy them. You did notice I PAID for my product just like the rest of you. :hypno:

2hot4u
10-12-2009, 08:47 PM
then why don't you go back to md and buy something else? we don't need your stupid comments if you don't like it that is your lose?? sad to you. I guess you would rather fuel your body with something that isn't 100% whey and has the quality this product gives so maybe you won't be your best in the end??

buster12
10-12-2009, 08:52 PM
I love species. ehh.... not true. I actually dont take any of their products except mac nut oil. so in other words- I love species mac nut oil.

Strikerrjones
10-12-2009, 08:55 PM

I think Isolyze tastes really good, actually. There are cheaper alternatives for sure, though.

Triple-H_2005
10-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Have you actually TASTED his whey isolate? It's freakin' great...:drool:

zubbeyboy
10-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Isolyze Peanut Butter is the bomb (tastes awesome,more protein per scoop, and no fat and no carbs)!!
Somalyze is the BEST sleep aid on the market (legal).
Omegalyze is a GREAT product use it daily.
And the Mac Nut Oil is the bomb.
Thats my experience with SPECIES so far.
Hey i as well like Animal PUMP, and Pak as well as other Supps ive used in the past. But SPECIES has some great supplements and if you say they are garbage go blow Blechman some more!!!

crashcrew56
10-12-2009, 09:04 PM

I would definetly disagree, I have never tasted the Fiberlyze, but everything else I've tried I really liked the taste of

Carson
10-12-2009, 09:04 PM

I did and I couldn't bare the taste. Give me Syntha 6 any day of the week over Dave's isolate.

crashcrew56
10-12-2009, 09:05 PM
I think Synth-6 sucks

Carson
10-12-2009, 09:08 PM
then why don't you go back to md and buy something else? we don't need your stupid comments if you don't like it that is your lose?? sad to you. I guess you would rather fuel your body with something that isn't 100% whey and has the quality this product gives so maybe you won't be your best in the end??

Lamo, you're by far a product of the all mighty dollar. None of your claims had any valid argument behind them. You merely let your emotions take over and threw a tantrum. As you said it is my lose, I'm now out whatever that protein cost. I fuel my body with whole foods and nothing else, ma'am.

Will there be anything else for you, I'm sure you'll have some sort of marvelous reply. :flowers:

zubbeyboy
10-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Or a youngcock!
Howd you get the name lovesyoungcock ?

Carson
10-12-2009, 09:09 PM
I think Synth-6 sucks

Different strokes for different folks.

Carson
10-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Or a youngcock!

The best rebuttal so far. Yes, it seems my name has been changed, quite mature. It should show merit that nothing that you consider personal is safe with this site.

jbruno7272
10-12-2009, 09:12 PM
The best rebuttal so far. Yes, it seems my name has been changed, quite mature. It should show merit that nothing that you consider personal is safe with this site.
Wait until they change your password!

Carson
10-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Wait until they change your password!

Or release your PM's, great site you have here. But, what do you expect when ex-convicts run the place?

zubbeyboy

LOL . Brilliant mods!!!

Carson
LOL . Brilliant mods!!!

It would seem that a person of your intelligence would find the humor in it.

Youngguns
10-12-2009, 09:27 PM
No offense taken but you're wrong. Unlike some people who don't like to help other people, I actually ENJOY recommending products that I like (speaking of my clients) and don't expect a payback. There is a lot of confusion out there with various products and I enjoy helping my clients sort through it. It's called being a good ambassador. I could also easily recommend other products I have enjoyed too but this thread was about Species. I have no reason to defend myself to you, but I do believe in one thing -- INTEGRITY. So believe it or not, it is POSSIBLE to like products without getting paid to enjoy them. You did notice I PAID for my product just like the rest of you. :hypno:
What if you bought from trueprotein instead, and charged your clients twice what you paid for it? You could make some sweet cash.

zubbeyboy
10-12-2009, 09:31 PM
It would seem that a person of your intelligence would find the humor in it.

It would seem any man intelligent and with some pride would get the point when a mod changes your name to lovesyoungcock and you still come around. Id be outta there and say fuck them guys personally.

zubbeyboy
10-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Different strokes for different folks.

Did you mean the cock? LOL i had to!!!

LayItDown
10-12-2009, 09:35 PM
if any of yall wanna donate some $$ to a bodybuilder in need of Isolyze....hit ya boy up! funds r runnin low these days

big.poppa.pump
10-12-2009, 09:42 PM
I did and I couldn't bare the taste. Give me Syntha 6 any day of the week over Dave's isolate.

Syntha 6 has like 15 g's of carbs, it has about the same as muscle milk.......isolyze is sugar free, you are comparing apples and oranges man. Syntha is good, but isn't ideal for a keto diet

crashcrew56
10-12-2009, 09:56 PM
I never understood why everyone likes Syntha-6 so much, I really don't like the fact that it has carbs in it. Whenever I buy protien I don't buy stuff with carbs in it. On the topic of Trueprotien, you could say that about any protien supplement, it's cheaper than any of the other companies.

I personally don't buy Isolyze though, I can't afford it. I buy Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure

big.poppa.pump
10-12-2009, 09:58 PM
I never understood why everyone likes Syntha-6 so much, I really don't like the fact that it has carbs in it. Whenever I buy protien I don't buy stuff with carbs in it. On the topic of Trueprotien, you could say that about any protien supplement, it's cheaper than any of the other companies.

I personally don't buy Isolyze though, I can't afford it. I buy Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure

I either buy isopure or max muscle's whey isolate.....i have bought 1 jug of species and felt it wasn't worth the $40.

zubbeyboy
10-12-2009, 10:02 PM
How much do you pay for Isopure guys?

big.poppa.pump
10-12-2009, 10:06 PM
$28 for 2 lbs

crashcrew56
10-12-2009, 10:17 PM
$38 for 3lbs

Curt James
10-12-2009, 10:29 PM

The Vanilla PB tastes great, imo.

I would definetly disagree, I have never tasted the Fiberlyze, but everything else I've tried I really liked the taste of

Get the Fruit Punch. Man, I love that stuff. Tastes awesome and, uh, the product works!

http://www.australiansportsnutrition.com.au/shop/images/80408113626speciesfiberlyze.jpg
<3

Syntha 6 tastes great, too. BSN's, what is it, True Mass? Another great-tasting product.

It's not the site. It's one person. Or that would be my guess. Which person with a name-change ability did you disagree with? I'm just a member, like you, but that person would be stripped of their abilities if that's how they're going to use them, imo. Or, rather, if I had that juice.

Or release your PM's, great site you have here. But, what do you expect when ex-convicts run the place?

Otoh, although I'm no fan of the ban, you'd be receiving a 30-day timeout for that crack.

Guess the person who changed your name is lucky and so are you, as I don't have jack for powers in this cartoon. ;)

LOL . Brilliant mods!!!

Only brilliant until it happens to you.

HEADZILLA
10-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Look just use Species or shut up an freakin show up. The pics of you non believers tell me you need to change something. lol

ironwarrior22
10-12-2009, 11:08 PM
I want to try isolyze but it's a bit expensive for me. I get "All the Whey" whey isolate 0 carbs 0 fat and it's delicous, also I can get 50 lb boxes for 230 bucks.

BILLY GUNS
10-12-2009, 11:37 PM
For the record I was on a tub a week of chocalte Isolyze before my bench off and went from 218 to 248 in 4 weeks and this week when adding 2 extra servings of carbolyze I am at 257 tonight

Carson
10-13-2009, 01:39 AM
Look just use Species or shut up an freakin show up. The pics of you non believers tell me you need to change something. lol

Wow, you really put the fear into people with your words.

Summer Leigh
10-18-2009, 11:13 AM
I totally agree with you Headzilla. I learned a lot from Dave last week at the seminar! We should all invest in his products!! I think Dave is amazing!

fitbody
10-19-2009, 02:51 AM
Dave has integrity & truely believes in helping people succeed
it's his reputation so the products are top quality & they work
period !
the proofs in the puddin'
i never recommend to my clients anything that i haven't used on myself
and that i don't wholeheartedly believe in
cuz it's my reputation & my word
and that means everything to me, that i get people the results the pay me for & trust me !