PDA

View Full Version : To get things started...

Asmolenski
02-09-2009, 08:20 AM
I am excited that John and Dave got this site up so quickly. Anyone else doing a natural show this year? I am training for the NPC Natural Northern USA in Cleveland, Ohio this October. I did the same event last year and they put on a nice show.

Allen

Joshua H
02-09-2009, 10:13 AM
I have 5 clients doing the INBF Wisconsin Natural Championships in Madison, WI on April 25th this year, 3 women (all figure) and 2 men. I then have 1 women (bodybuilding) and 1 male (there a couple) doing the 2009 NPC Wisconsin Natural Championships in Middleton, WI on May 16th. I then have 1 other guy doing The NPC Badger State Classic in West Allis, WI on Oct 1st this year as a light heavyweight in his first show ever.

No shows for me this year but its going to be a busy assed year for my clients! If I cant be on stage I damn well better be putting others up there or I would go nuts!

TigerUpperCut
02-09-2009, 11:22 AM
i might attend the northern kentucky (just watch) i went last year it was a very long show

Joshua H
02-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Thats the Beverly sponsored show right?

Steph Orr
02-09-2009, 01:50 PM
I hope to be doing a Natty show next year. My ultimate goal is to compete at the Worlds. Fingers are crossed ;)

BRADLEYC
02-09-2009, 04:50 PM
I will be doing my first show in july, under 23 class natural bnbf in the uk. I have a great prep coach helping me you may of heard of him ifbb pro harold marillier top uk guru. Wish me all the best im sure its going to be tough. Ps loving this new site.

AVBG
02-09-2009, 04:58 PM
I will be competing twice this year - may 3rd regional show, late sept state show. INBA.

Velv3t
02-09-2009, 05:59 PM
good luck mate ... from sydney too

AVBG
02-09-2009, 06:12 PM
good luck mate ... from sydney too

cool. thanks.. which part of town are you from? Are you competing this year too?

Mistah Swoleski
02-10-2009, 09:38 AM
yeah im competeing in my very first competition in june
very excited

deadlift0
02-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Im hoping to compete for the first time this year. Need to find a natty show somewhere close to LA

Asmolenski
02-10-2009, 01:40 PM
I hope to be doing a Natty show next year. My ultimate goal is to compete at the Worlds. Fingers are crossed ;)

What organization promotes the "Worlds"?

wnybodybuildingfan
02-10-2009, 05:12 PM
I plan on competing in my first bodybuilding show in late spring. The show is less than an hour from my house so it is very convenient.

Knis
02-10-2009, 08:53 PM

I believe this is the WNBF. I've heard, however, that the WNBF may not make it..

luke_b21
02-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Just a note- the NPC Northern KY isn't a natural show. Still a good show with a lot of competitors (I competed in 2007), but just thought I'd note that its not tested.

I hope to compete in the NPC Natural Northern USA in Cleveland (my first natural show).

Asmolenski
02-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Just a note- the NPC Northern KY isn't a natural show. Still a good show with a lot of competitors (I competed in 2007), but just thought I'd note that its not tested.

I hope to compete in the NPC Natural Northern USA in Cleveland (my first natural show).

I'll see you there - what weight class? FYI it is a fantastic show and the promoters treat the competitors great.

BigCanuck
02-11-2009, 10:38 PM

I believe Steph is speaking of the IFBB World Championships.

Asmolenski
02-11-2009, 11:10 PM
I believe Steph is speaking of the IFBB World Championships.

I find it hard to believe that anyone at the IFBB worlds is natural for 3 years as the rule requires - they probably come off drugs a couple months before the show so they can pass the drug tests - but 3 years? I really doubt it. Plus they can't even test for T3 or GH - Dave told someone on his thread that they can continue those drugs right up to day of a drug tested show.

Yoshe
02-11-2009, 11:51 PM
I'll be competing in 2 INBF shows...the "Revolutionary Technology Nutrition Natural Northeast America" and the "Natural North America".

Entering the teen class (will be 17 by then) and then I might cross class into the lightweights.

I believe this is the WNBF. I've heard, however, that the WNBF may not make it..

I really hope that the WNBF makes it...they are one of the largest (if not the largest) natty organizations that actually pays out decent amounts.

Good to see that Dave and John have moved on and have brought a lot of the community with them!

the mighty stu
02-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Doing my 1st show May 2nd, the USBF NJ Classic. Should be an interesting learning experience, I've never kept such a detailed training and food log before -lol. Gotta figure out which class (classES?) to go,... apparently I can enter Novice, Open, and there's even a Masters 35+ (I hate being 35+)

S

Forrest
02-12-2009, 12:28 PM
INBF Canada Classic on April 10th.

wnybodybuildingfan
02-12-2009, 08:05 PM
I plan on competing in my first bodybuilding show in late spring. The show is less than an hour from my house so it is very convenient.

This is a natural show as well.

STEELERJ-XL
02-13-2009, 05:46 AM
I am excited that John and Dave got this site up so quickly. Anyone else doing a natural show this year? I am training for the NPC Natural Northern USA in Cleveland, Ohio this October. I did the same event last year and they put on a nice show.

Allen

Iv never been to a show. Since this shows in my backyard maybe ill check you out there. The show not you......Im straight.....cmon thats funny.

FLEXR6
02-16-2009, 01:34 AM
I'm aiming to compete in 10 shows in 2009 in Australia. 5 in April / May and another 5 in September/October.
Yes, I am mad, hahahaha:D

luke_b21
02-20-2009, 01:44 PM
I'll see you there - what weight class? FYI it is a fantastic show and the promoters treat the competitors great.

I've never competed in a natural show before, but I know the weight classes are different, so I'm not sure. I competed at 167lbs in Nov 08 (NPC Kentucky Muscle), so hopefully I'll have put on another couple pounds by October.

Kiyoshi Moody
02-20-2009, 01:55 PM
I will be competing twice this year - may 3rd regional show, late sept state show. INBA.

Isnt the Natural Olympia in Aussie this year?

FLEXR6
02-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Isnt the Natural Olympia in Aussie this year?

Yep. On the Gold Coast. I'll be there - either watching or on stage.

Blakryno
02-22-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm gonna give the Team Universe a shot and since I'm a cop I'm looking at the World police and firefighter Games in Canada in July.

Kiyoshi Moody
02-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Yep. On the Gold Coast. I'll be there - either watching or on stage.

I'm hoping to get there if I can. Never been down under and I remember from what I heard from the last time it was there that they put on a great show!!!!!

Kiyoshi Moody
02-22-2009, 01:34 PM
I find it hard to believe that anyone at the IFBB worlds is natural for 3 years as the rule requires - they probably come off drugs a couple months before the show so they can pass the drug tests - but 3 years? I really doubt it. Plus they can't even test for T3 or GH - Dave told someone on his thread that they can continue those drugs right up to day of a drug tested show.

You are right about that. When I went to Korea I talked to several competitiors and they said that they took and still are taking if you get caught it's only a year ban then they can come back and compete the following year. The testing is random at the world's.

FLEXR6
03-03-2009, 05:09 AM

Holy shit. They are some killer abs you have there. You look great.
Good luck at the Worlds:D

thepump
03-21-2009, 05:46 AM

Allen
good luck with your natural shows i wish you the best now and in the future:beerbang: