PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty Pulling out Right latt !

maxxmuscle
02-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Hi,

Just registered over here ! Nice Board ! Question for the Doc....

I have been suffering with some shoulder pain.Also,my right trap always feels "Tight" and i am having trouble with my right side hitting a rear double bicep and rear latt spread.They dont seem to "Pop" right and feel tigher than the left side.My righ shoulder kind of feels hunched in ! What could be causing this.I was thinking of getting an MRI done.I am currently visiting my Chiro once per week and having deep tissue massage once per week.....

Any help/input appreciated...

Dr. Mike Feulner
02-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Hi,

Just registered over here ! Nice Board ! Question for the Doc....

I have been suffering with some shoulder pain.Also,my right trap always feels "Tight" and i am having trouble with my right side hitting a rear double bicep and rear latt spread.They dont seem to "Pop" right and feel tigher than the left side.My righ shoulder kind of feels hunched in ! What could be causing this.I was thinking of getting an MRI done.I am currently visiting my Chiro once per week and having deep tissue massage once per week.....

Any help/input appreciated...

Hey maxxmuscle,

It sounds like you are having a issue with your rotator cuff. Do you recall injuring it at a specific time? Has the problem been getting progressively worse, if so, for how long? Has your chiro attempted to adjust your shoulder? I would get my rotator cuff checked out if you haven't already, this may include an MRI. Keep me posted.

Dr. Mike Feulner

maxxmuscle
02-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Dr Mike,thanks for your input.Cant remember having a specific injury to the shoulder,but i do get pain and trouble sleeping on it sometimes.I had an MRI a few years back when i was having problems and it showed nothing ! Cortisone shot seemed to help it.I think im going to have to get an MRI to get to the bottom of this.Keep you informed.......

maxxmuscle
02-28-2009, 10:51 AM
Thanks Mike.I must admit i dont stretch enough ! Will add in more streching between sets !