PDA

View Full Version : ASS LIGHTNING and the Keto Diet

DJTree
10-13-2009, 11:26 PM
For those that have been wondering about it...

I'm not going to say that ASS LIGHTNING energy shooters are keto diet approved, I'll have to defer to the OTHER Dave on that one; but what I CAN say is that ASS LIGHTNING is:

ZERO calorie
ZERO Sugar
ZERO CARBS

:yep:

Which is more than I can say for a lot of energy drinks out there!

-Dave

sweed
10-16-2009, 02:48 PM
LOL, where did yuo come up with that name?!
I saw this on another forum.. "Brought to you by Ass Lightning" and I thought it was a joke, but I guess not, lol

DJTree
10-16-2009, 06:00 PM
LOL, where did yuo come up with that name?!
I saw this on another forum.. "Brought to you by Ass Lightning" and I thought it was a joke, but I guess not, lol

Glad you like the name bro :yep:

ASS LIGHTNING is something you absolutely canNOT ignore. An idea that hits you like a bolt of lightning burning your ass, you can't ignore that!

So what better name for a product that helps keep you awake and focused?

-Dave

John Romano
10-21-2009, 10:38 PM
It's fun to swig down a bottle after a few uninformed read it. I drank one in the subway yesterday and two people moved away from me. In NYC that is a big deal!

DJTree
10-22-2009, 10:35 AM
It's fun to swig down a bottle after a few uninformed read it. I drank one in the subway yesterday and two people moved away from me. In NYC that is a big deal!

Having been on the NY Subway (pre and post-renovation) I must say that this is my favorite review of one of our products LOL!

:yep:

Thanks for the support John!

needtogetaas
12-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Glad you loved the product bro... And now I am glad I own the product line......
Needtobuildmuscle.com or Rlssupplements.com is the place to go to get your brutalalchemy.com products now

lartinos
01-02-2011, 10:02 PM

lol

daft205
01-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Glad you loved the product bro... And now I am glad I own the product line......
Needtobuildmuscle.com or Rlssupplements.com is the place to go to get your brutalalchemy.com products now

.... And now nutra also.

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
02-17-2011, 09:19 PM
.... And now nutra also.
Ruthless is selling it dirt cheap right now