PDA

View Full Version : FAT:is there any way to blitz it off?

larryvonramrock
10-14-2009, 07:36 AM
For someone wanting to loose about 50lbs in two months to meet military requirments....................................a college student living penny to penny.

I'm willing to gamble with my health. I can't "sit around" and do nothing, and 2-5lbs a week makes it all seem so far away.

Any idea's?

GrowthGifted
10-14-2009, 07:38 AM
To drop so much weight in two months you will risk losing A LOT OF LEAN BODY MASS for sure...

I think it's too much too soon, you'l risk stretch marks and many health risks... not sure if it's a good idea man..

either way it's up to you.

larryvonramrock
10-14-2009, 07:59 AM
Don't really care about that stuff.Just want some fast fat loss idea's.

Sledge
10-14-2009, 08:00 AM
liposuction :)

Rattbones
10-14-2009, 08:01 AM
DNP or Clen/T3

larryvonramrock
10-14-2009, 08:12 AM
DNP or Clen/T3 ?I don't know these products. When I say living penny to penny I was being serous.

TheTransformator
10-14-2009, 08:27 AM
There is another similair thread here...have a look there mate...everyone chimped in and gave some good advices...I've no time to write it all down again...use the search function...

Ninja Loco
10-14-2009, 08:27 AM
To drop so much weight in two months you will risk losing A LOT OF LEAN BODY MASS for sure...

Don't really care about that stuff.Just want some fast fat loss idea's.Well you better start caring about "that stuff" because losing muscle mass is going to lower your metabolism, and at the rate you want to lose this weight, you're going to lose a LOT of muscle mass along with it. In a nutshell, you're probably going to gain that weight back and then some pretty damned quick when you get off of these "ideas" you're talking about.

DNP or Clen/T3 ?I don't know these products. When I say living penny to penny I was being serous.
So were we. Im sorry if you're living penny to penny like a lot of us are doing, but if you want something bad enough you're going to try and find a way to get it. What Rattbones advised is amongst the strongest "help" you can find, and the only way you're even going to manage losing the amount of weight you want/need WITHOUT losing as much muscle mass as you would WITHOUT IT.

You're in a catch 22 man. Sounds to me like it's self imposed because you could have taken steps to initiate your efforts before. Anyone could. Now Im only going by what you have posted and the manner in which you did, but this is not a place to find quick magical help or even quick help. It doesnt exist. Im not sure what made you think it might (hell I dunno.... we get people here every day that believe the bullshit in the ads so Im merely surmising) but it doesnt exist. Not safely and not permenantly either.

TheTransformator
10-14-2009, 08:30 AM
Here you go...that is then 5$...;)

Lose 25 lbs in a month. - RX Muscle Forums

godstrength
10-14-2009, 09:36 AM
For someone wanting to loose about 50lbs in two months to meet military requirments....................................a college student living penny to penny.

I'm willing to gamble with my health. I can't "sit around" and do nothing, and 2-5lbs a week makes it all seem so far away.

Any idea's?

Dave KETO diet.......I've had people I know do this, and they have had a tremendous amount of success.

MEAL #1
5 whole Omega-3 Eggs (with 4 additional whites)

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 54g Whey Protein Isolate*** with 1.5 Tablespoon of All Natural PB

MEAL #3
“Lean Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) chicken (or Turkey, or Tuna, or tilapia, flounder, or cod) with 1/3-cup RAW almonds, cashews or walnuts

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 54g Whey Protein Isolate with 1 ˝ tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
“Fatty Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) Salmon, Swordfish, or 8oz RED MEAT (filet mignon, or top round cut) with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 54g Whey with 1 ˝ tablespoon all natural peanut butter OR 4 whole Omega-3 eggs

*****MEAL ORDER IS UNIMPORTANT. ALL MEALS ARE EQUAL.

***ONCE A WEEK, HAVE A CHEAT MEAL (instead of MEAL #6) – try to make it the last meal of the day (start after 2 weeks on the diet)

larryvonramrock
10-15-2009, 09:26 AM
Well you better start caring about "that stuff" because losing muscle mass is going to lower your metabolism, and at the rate you want to lose this weight, you're going to lose a LOT of muscle mass along with it. In a nutshell, you're probably going to gain that weight back and then some pretty damned quick when you get off of these "ideas" you're talking about.

I'm not looking for advises on "that stuff",I'm looking to help my friend who is looking for ways to get down to a certain bodyweight to make weight.Once he's in he can go back to weighing 400lbs if he wants.He sent me that message and I just reposted it cause I figured a hundred heads are better than one.He's 6'7 290lbs and is afraid he can't get down to 240lbs if he works out with weights.I told him he would be fine but it's him.He has already lost close to a 100lbs this year and wants to speed things up.

So were we. Im sorry if you're living penny to penny like a lot of us are doing, but if you want something bad enough you're going to try and find a way to get it. What Rattbones advised is amongst the strongest "help" you can find, and the only way you're even going to manage losing the amount of weight you want/need WITHOUT losing as much muscle mass as you would WITHOUT IT.

Who is we?Does he speak for you or did U just label me an outsider?Either way is not kool.Even so I totally agree with your point.

You're in a catch 22 man. Sounds to me like it's self imposed because you could have taken steps to initiate your efforts before. Anyone could. Now Im only going by what you have posted and the manner in which you did, but this is not a place to find quick magical help or even quick help. It doesnt exist. Im not sure what made you think it might (hell I dunno.... we get people here every day that believe the bullshit in the ads so Im merely surmising) but it doesnt exist. Not safely and not permenantly either.

This is a dam hard thing to help someone loose a ton of bodyfat who only does cardio and don't take supplements or even cook.And btw he lives over 100 miles from me to make things worse.Since he don't know a lot about training I was hoping for some ABC's of training and nothing to complex cause i'm running out of idea's to help him.Simple simple simple is what I'm looking for.This is a great guy who just wants to serve our country in the military.

larryvonramrock
10-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Dave KETO diet.......I've had people I know do this, and they have had a tremendous amount of success.

MEAL #1
5 whole Omega-3 Eggs (with 4 additional whites)

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 54g Whey Protein Isolate*** with 1.5 Tablespoon of All Natural PB

MEAL #3
“Lean Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) chicken (or Turkey, or Tuna, or tilapia, flounder, or cod) with 1/3-cup RAW almonds, cashews or walnuts

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 54g Whey Protein Isolate with 1 ˝ tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
“Fatty Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) Salmon, Swordfish, or 8oz RED MEAT (filet mignon, or top round cut) with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 54g Whey with 1 ˝ tablespoon all natural peanut butter OR 4 whole Omega-3 eggs

*****MEAL ORDER IS UNIMPORTANT. ALL MEALS ARE EQUAL.

***ONCE A WEEK, HAVE A CHEAT MEAL (instead of MEAL #6) – try to make it the last meal of the day (start after 2 weeks on the diet)

Thanks godstrength this one of the first things I went to.

fitnita
10-15-2009, 01:26 PM

Any idea's?

larry, i trained a former marine who ultimately lost 59 lbs, and the result was a book that he and i co-wrote, FIT FOR COMBAT with Nita Marquez. The systems outlined herein are simple, easy to follow, and you can use the book as a tool for a number of different goals... we have workouts, diets, tips, and lots of instruction. it's an easy ready, manageable system to work on, and if you want to use something timeless in information, you can order the book and always keep it onhand. i am a trainer, athlete, speaker, author, and fitness model.... i speak to national guard brigades to assist them in improving their apft scores... it sounds like we may be able to help you. pick up a copy of the book... www.fitforcombatsystem.com/nita (the nita link will give you a discount code) and when you can, email me here with questions once you have gotten the book...although, i doubt you will need any help, as i stated, the book's systems are very simple to follow. no need to pay a trainer or get all crazy financially....good luck! hope to hear from ya!!

Ninja Loco
10-15-2009, 03:32 PM
This is a dam hard thing to help someone loose a ton of bodyfat who only does cardio and don't take supplements or even cook.And btw he lives over 100 miles from me to make things worse.Since he don't know a lot about training I was hoping for some ABC's of training and nothing to complex cause i'm running out of idea's to help him.Simple simple simple is what I'm looking for.This is a great guy who just wants to serve our country in the military.
What you're not seeming to understand, or want to understand, is that what you're asking for does not exist safely. SAFELY. Get rid of all the sentimental crap and realize that lack of proper preparation on YOUR part does NOT constitute an emergency on OUR part, and you're coming accross quite fucking demanding. Serve out country or not, this is HIS problem because he waited so fucking long to do this and now you and or him seem to want "experts" to help you get from zero to 60 in under a minute.

Not gonna happen. Not safely.

We love to help people. But what you're asking for does not exist. No supplements.... doesnt cook.... has no money..... and he wants Ferrari performance.

Not gonna happen. A lot of well meaning people will come forth with suggestions, but it's not going to help.

Ninja Loco
10-15-2009, 03:34 PM
larry, i trained a former marine who ultimately lost 59 lbs, and the result was a book that he and i co-wrote, FIT FOR COMBAT with Nita Marquez. The systems outlined herein are simple, easy to follow, and you can use the book as a tool for a number of different goals... we have workouts, diets, tips, and lots of instruction. it's an easy ready, manageable system to work on, and if you want to use something timeless in information, you can order the book and always keep it onhand. i am a trainer, athlete, speaker, author, and fitness model.... i speak to national guard brigades to assist them in improving their apft scores... it sounds like we may be able to help you. pick up a copy of the book... www.fitforcombatsystem.com/nita (http://www.fitforcombatsystem.com/nita) (the nita link will give you a discount code) and when you can, email me here with questions once you have gotten the book...although, i doubt you will need any help, as i stated, the book's systems are very simple to follow. no need to pay a trainer or get all crazy financially....good luck! hope to hear from ya!!
This sport is never at a loss for those seeking any opportunity to self promote no matter how classless, lemme tell ya.

fitnita
10-15-2009, 07:21 PM
This sport is never at a loss for those seeking any opportunity to self promote no matter how classless, lemme tell ya.

i wrote a book with a guy who i HELPED to lose 59 pounds dork! and yes, self-promoting, because i know what the hell works. i have three kids and still lean out and hold muscle naturally better than most 25 year olds, and you sir, are, well, i won't say "classless" ...who am i to criticize an OPINION AND A SHOWING WHICH IS WHAT A FRIGGIN FORUM IS FOR!? anyhooooo, dear sire, who is much to the witt and intelligence of my 9-year-old daughter, oh, no, she's got a little more umph... you can go kiss a tree! maybe it'll make your mean-spirited ass smile!!
:yep:

maybe you just need a hug... here:
:hmn:

fitnita
10-15-2009, 08:48 PM
ninjas are supposed to be at peace with the world... who gave out blackbelts to vigilant vinDICKtive very vulturous and viably vulnerable veg's who sit around picking out things to pick on people for? shouldn't the ninjas be in the zone training their minds with turtles or with the angelic grasshopper mr. carradine on an episode of kung-fu or something? :O :angry: ninja angry... peace be unto you who is meanie man...
:starwars: be a constructive ninja
:lmao:

i will be :pray: for your peace and joy!!

Ninja Loco
10-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Ninja is a nickname. Dork.

The guy says he is living penny to penny and you come on here trying to sell him a book. It doesnt matter if the book is the holy grail to fat loss, you still came on here trying to sell it to him. That's all that really needs to be said.

Sledge
10-16-2009, 02:01 AM
I don't know about the US military, But I'm pretty sure they will be looking for dramatic fat loss during psycological and physical examination. It's not a good thing either physicaly or mentaly and to be honest not the type of person they will accept.

The much better option would be to loose the fat in a sensable controlled manor over a reasonable length of time. This shows a stable mental and physical state working towards a goal of entering the military.

gman
10-16-2009, 10:09 AM
they will let him in, they need bodies...he will burn it off in boot camp

GirlyMuscle
10-16-2009, 11:12 AM
The US military is taking anyone at this point.

If there was a way to "blitz off fat fast" we'd all be doing it. The only way to "blitz off fat" is the old fashioned way...diet and exercise.

fitnita
10-16-2009, 12:52 PM
The US military is taking anyone at this point.

If there was a way to "blitz off fat fast" we'd all be doing it. The only way to "blitz off fat" is the old fashioned way...diet and exercise.

good point... blitz it off fast and easy... not possible... people still have to work their asses off (no pun intended) LOL!!!

fitnita
10-16-2009, 12:53 PM
they will let him in, they need bodies...he will burn it off in boot camp

yes...

hrd
10-16-2009, 01:00 PM
Just curious, it seems that if they are taking, "anybody", into the U.S military...what ARE the requirements that this guy has to meet regarding weight?

jlgiller
10-16-2009, 01:08 PM
If he can come up with about $60 somehow the HCG diet he could drop it all in about 40days if he stays on the diet. I have the diet if you want it PM me.

godstrength
10-16-2009, 01:09 PM
I am not sure what branch of service he is going in, but I remember from being in the Marines that just getting in was tough.

Then once a recruit was in boot camp, if he/she could not keep up during platoon PT. That person would be put in what is called the PCP (physical conditioning platoon) group.

They would have to perform additional PT, and were on a calorie restriced eating plan.

Um, contest prep Marine corp style..LOL!!

jlgiller
10-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Just curious, it seems that if they are taking, "anybody", into the U.S military...what ARE the requirements that this guy has to meet regarding weight?

Funny they don't take just anyone. It's a hight to weight ratio I don't remember exactly but age also factors in. They wouldn't take my youngest son do to all of the fractures he has had skateboarding when he was younger.

godstrength
10-16-2009, 01:14 PM
If he can come up with about $60 somehow the HCG diet he could drop it all in about 40days if he stays on the diet. I have the diet if you want it PM me.

Um, sorry but the HCG diet will make him catabolic, and he'll lose a lot of muscle.
Which he needs at this moment to HELP burn away the fat.

Regardless the rediculous research provided by the makers of the HCG diet, there are NO epidemialogical reports that supports what the developers claim it can do.

ANYONE can lose weight eating only 500 calories a day. That is what the plan calls for.

It is not that HCG itself that provides the weightloss but it is the extreme reduction in calories...

BUT- if someone is willing to cough up $60 I'll come with a diet for you too....LOL!

hrd
10-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Funny they don't take just anyone. It's a hight to weight ratio I don't remember exactly but age also factors in. They wouldn't take my youngest son do to all of the fractures he has had skateboarding when he was younger.

Good to hear that they just don't take anyone. Does anyone have an idea of what they requirments are? Height to weight, BMI etc, how do they decide based on these factors leaving out eyesight previous injuries etc?

Youngguns
10-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Why would he want to go to the army? It's just a posse for the elites to invade other countries on false pretenses for their own monetary gain.

Northman
10-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Why would he want to go to the army? It's just a posse for the elites to invade other countries on false pretenses for their own monetary gain.

Spoken like a true Frenchmen.

fitnita
10-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Good to hear that they just don't take anyone. Does anyone have an idea of what they requirments are? Height to weight, BMI etc, how do they decide based on these factors leaving out eyesight previous injuries etc?

they won't take you if your body or iq indicates an unmanageable or predictable propensity toward injury or multiple errors resulting from lack of motor skills or lack of health or lack of strength in so much as a weakness could cause themselves or fellow soldiers harm in any way shape or form. exactly what those boundaries are is to be determined by the screening officer whose education/experience dictates their decision. very basic... just can't go in if you're looking like a walking potential disaster that could hurt yourself or someone(s) else.

juggernaut
10-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Best protocol ever:

http://www.ironmagazine.com/article403.html

Evighet
10-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Spoken like a true Frenchmen.

Hah, agreed.

larryvonramrock
10-19-2009, 08:49 AM
Why do I get more pissed off everytime I check my thread!!!If u got nothing positive to add stop talking.(ninja "can't be done dont even try cause I dont know how to help but I can be careless with words" loco)

Sometimes real world gets U different results from "scentific studies"

Not even looking to add one pound of muscle or see an ab here.Just trying to make weight before bootcamp.(air force bootcamp)Looking for idea's on weightloss.Trying get down to 240lbs from 280lbs now.40lbs by January.

Anybody ever use grapefruit juice?

larryvonramrock
10-19-2009, 08:55 AM
I love my country and am proud of all our soilders in every branch of the United States military.It's a honor to serve in our army.Pray for them daily.

Ninja Loco
10-19-2009, 09:00 AM
Why do I get more pissed off everytime I check my thread!!!If u got nothing positive to add stop talking.(ninja "can't be done dont even try cause I dont know how to help but I can be careless with words" loco)

Sometimes real world gets U different results from "scentific studies"

Not even looking to add one pound of muscle or see an ab here.Just trying to make weight before bootcamp.(air force bootcamp)Looking for idea's on weightloss.Trying get down to 240lbs from 280lbs now.40lbs by January.

Anybody ever use grapefruit juice?
Listen fuckwad, if you want fantasies go and post at some starwars or star trek board.

THIS is a PUBLIC board for fitness. That means..... ok hang on here cause this might be hard for you to grasp...... that means that ANYONE - lurkers and begginers alike - can see these threads. I AM posting something positive by telling you that WHAT YOU WANT DOES NOT EXIST SAFELY. You think I dont want to help?? Im a fucking trainer myself you dipshit. I help people FOR FREE even, on these boards and in real life every day. But I do it with THE TRUTH. If YOU are too stupid to understand that, then hopefully maybe some of these lurkers and begginers that read this will understand and see the truth and learn that what you're asking for is not safely possible. Saving someone (your "friend" included) from a fucktard way of thinking or possibly hurting themselves is positive when in a public forum.

This is NOT "your" thread, this is a public thread. Many many people read this besides you. You are no better than the idiots who come here telling us how they hurt themselves and asking if anyone HERE can help. Hello we are not fucking doctors. And we are also not miracle workers. So take your demanding, crying like a faggot bitch ass somewhere else where you will hear what you want because the truth obviously makes your pussy hurt. I hear Muscletech has a forums. They convince simpletons that 8.8 pounds of muscle in 14 days is possible, so Im sure they have the answers YOU want.

larryvonramrock
10-19-2009, 09:06 AM
Who thinks Ninja Loco should delete his account and go help somewhere else?

tiramisu
10-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Listen champ, you already missed the fucking boat so stop crying and cut your losses.

There are plenty of fairly aggressive diet plans, dave's keto for a 200 pound man combined with a shitload of cardio and a high intenstiy low volume weight lifting program will get you most of the way there but your goal is likely going to fuck you up unless you have already developed some serious muscle under that fat.

The way that men can achieve 2.5 pound per week weight loss over 16-20 weeks transformation is by adding a shitload of aas while dieting to reduce the muscle loss. If you think that you can pull more than that out of your ass without making yourself sick and probably incapable of completing bootcamp then have at er.

larryvonramrock
10-19-2009, 09:20 AM
Missed the boat?So think think it is impossible to loose 40lbs more pounds in by mid-January.If your caculations are correct 2.5lbs a week times 12weeks would be 30lbs.And I know there are types of water munipluation that could help as well that wouldn't have to be excatly fat loss.I beleive it can be done.

tiramisu
10-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Those aren't calculations those are damn tough objectives to get you 75% of the way there and you aren't using aas so you are going to be completely overtrained at the end of 12 weeks. Then you intend to cut water to make weight. How long would you have to recover before camp? After 4 months of overtraining you are going to be fucked in terms of stamina, recovery ability, ability to fight sickness etc.
You are going to need time for your body to heal or you will wash out either physically or psychologically. And you are going to be hungry and likely yo-yo back up higher than where you started if you can't control yourself AND almost no one can which is the terrible lie of these aggressive diet approaches. You are digging yourself a hole in attempting to meet your date. You are going to have to be prepared to dig yourself back out of it afterwards.

Slow and healthy with pauses in between to recover and get used to the different weight and eating are the only ways to really recover from obesity. The short cuts have all been tried, and by many of the posters on these boards twice just to make sure. If any of the silver bullets really worked no one would be fat.

larryvonramrock
10-19-2009, 10:31 AM
It's tough I agree but U gotta do what u gotta do.Life aint easy and I'm not saying it is.But giving up isn't a option no matter how many people say it can't be done.Nobody thought the first 100lbs would come over this year but it did.Now the final 40 will go as well and no matter how many people say to quit thats not gonna happen.I don't see 40lbs to go but only the next pound.One at a time.Now the question remains"any idea's for the next pound?"Don'y worry about pound 40, I'll deal with that.

larryvonramrock
10-19-2009, 10:42 AM
Does anybody know if there is a forum on RXmuscle website where the post are positive?I think I accidently posted in a hate forum.Maybe I should try the PIT...I think it's a positive forum...right?

Big ER
10-19-2009, 11:49 AM
LMAO,
DISCLAIMER: post at your own risk!

larryvonramrock
10-19-2009, 12:47 PM
HA!Thanks Big ER

Ninja Loco
10-19-2009, 02:50 PM
You want "love"? Is that it? Ok champ, here goes.

I help people here. We all do. All the members here who have done our homework and tried and tested ourselves in the real world with the knowledge that we gained through years of reading, training, and learning all love to help the ones who truly need it. Personaly, I have written complete diet and workout plans, followed through with people, and even helped formulate supplemental plans to help them meet their goal. I did this for free many many times even though my clients here in the real world pay me quite handsomely for it, and so have a lot of other members here. Why? Because, "larry", we know what it's like. We have all been there at the beggning and we all remember what it was like searching through the tons of misinformation looking for what works. We were all begginers.

But those that have been helped all had one thing in common: they asked with respect, and they listened.

You, however, do not ask with respect. You come on here being pushy, fussy, and demanding. You do not listen but instead insist on being give that which most of us have had to pay in one form or another to learn.

In another thread you claim to be a bodybuilder who trains MMA fighters. Really?? And you dont even know how to go about what you're asking for?? Not only that but you're a trainer yourself and yet you have the audacity to come on here demanding to be treated with respect and courtesy and shown "love" when you dont even have the decency to ask with respect and to listen to reason?? Instead of stopping to look at how many views this thread has had and realize that NO ONE really comes here to try and help you, you cry about me being mean to you when I take the time to tell you the truth.

Why do you think no one is jumping in here to help? c'mon man.... there has to be a reason other than you are not being shown "love".

Good luck then. At this point, if someone were to indeed stop in with some advice, I would seriously stop to wonder if is legit and not bogus info for being such a cunt.

Tatyana
10-19-2009, 03:10 PM
What is his body fat percentage?

This is the thing, you can lose quite a bit of weight quickly if you have a lot of fat, your body will work with you to do that most of the time.

2 lbs a week means creating a 1000 kcal deficit per day.

So if he is eating 3000 kcals/day, that means doing something like knocking the calories down to 2500 kcals and doing 500 kcals worth of cardio or training per day on around 1500 - 2000 kcals day.

January is approximately 12 weeks away, so that means approximately 4 lbs of fat loss per week, which means creating a 2000 kcal deficit per day, every day, for 84 days.

This would mean losing at least 1000 kcals from the diet every day, and doing 1000 kcals worth of cardio, which would be at least 3 hours of cardio/day.

As long as there isn't any physiological push back (which there might be as our bodies protect us from starvation), that equals 48 lbs.

Obviously, if you choose to use drugs, it will help a wee bit, but you still have to cut the calories.

If you are not obese, then there will probably be a rebound fat regain and/or loss of lean tissue.

Hope this helps.

juggernaut
10-19-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm impressed with your logic and thoroughness.
What is his body fat percentage?

This is the thing, you can lose quite a bit of weight quickly if you have a lot of fat, your body will work with you to do that most of the time.

2 lbs a week means creating a 1000 kcal deficit per day.

So if he is eating 3000 kcals/day, that means doing something like knocking the calories down to 2500 kcals and doing 500 kcals worth of cardio or training per day on around 1500 - 2000 kcals day.

January is approximately 12 weeks away, so that means approximately 4 lbs of fat loss per week, which means creating a 2000 kcal deficit per day, every day, for 84 days.

This would mean losing at least 1000 kcals from the diet every day, and doing 1000 kcals worth of cardio, which would be at least 3 hours of cardio/day.

As long as there isn't any physiological push back (which there might be as our bodies protect us from starvation), that equals 48 lbs.

Obviously, if you choose to use drugs, it will help a wee bit, but you still have to cut the calories.

If you are not obese, then there will probably be a rebound fat regain and/or loss of lean tissue.

Hope this helps.

larryvonramrock
10-19-2009, 04:51 PM
[quote=Ninja Loco;590003]You want "love"? Is that it? Ok champ, here goes.

I help people here. We all do. All the members here who have done our homework and tried and tested ourselves in the real world with the knowledge that we gained through years of reading, training, and learning all love to help the ones who truly need it. Personaly, I have written complete diet and workout plans, followed through with people, and even helped formulate supplemental plans to help them meet their goal. I did this for free many many times even though my clients here in the real world pay me quite handsomely for it, and so have a lot of other members here. Why? Because, "larry", we know what it's like. We have all been there at the beggning and we all remember what it was like searching through the tons of misinformation looking for what works. We were all begginers.

But those that have been helped all had one thing in common: they asked with respect, and they listened.

You, however, do not ask with respect. You come on here being pushy, fussy, and demanding. You do not listen but instead insist on being give that which most of us have had to pay in one form or another to learn.

In another thread you claim to be a bodybuilder who trains MMA fighters. Really?? And you dont even know how to go about what you're asking for?? Not only that but you're a trainer yourself and yet you have the audacity to come on here demanding to be treated with respect and courtesy and shown "love" when you dont even have the decency to ask with respect and to listen to reason?? Instead of stopping to look at how many views this thread has had and realize that NO ONE really comes here to try and help you, you cry about me being mean to you when I take the time to tell you the truth.

Why do you think no one is jumping in here to help? c'mon man.... there has to be a reason other than you are not being shown "love".

Good luck then. At this point, if someone were to indeed stop in with some advice, I would seriously stop to wonder if is legit and not bogus info for being such a cunt.[/quot

I cant do this anymore.:no:

s2h
10-19-2009, 08:55 PM
larry lose the wieght go to iraq and kill some worthless fukin dunecoons!!!

DICE
10-19-2009, 09:09 PM
this is gonna sound crazy but.... maybe spend less on food? Then you won't eat as much.

larryvonramrock
10-20-2009, 08:04 AM
this is gonna sound crazy but.... maybe spend less on food? Then you won't eat as much.

You may be a genuis.I have been looking for really simple idea's like yours.
Very nice Dice.

larryvonramrock
10-20-2009, 08:07 AM
larry lose the wieght go to iraq and kill some worthless fukin dunecoons!!!

I wish I had put myself in a situation to do something that honorable but this post is for my buddy.I just copied and pasted his question.I will relay your encouragment.:)

juggernaut
10-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Ferris Bueller, you're my hero.
[quote=Ninja Loco;590003]You want "love"? Is that it? Ok champ, here goes.

Good luck then. At this point, if someone were to indeed stop in with some advice, I would seriously stop to wonder if is legit and not bogus info for being such a cunt.[/quot

I cant do this anymore.:no:

larryvonramrock
10-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks

juggernaut
10-20-2009, 12:05 PM
LOL dunecoons!!! There's racism for ya!!

Uhhh larry you do realize that my post was directed at Ninja

larryvonramrock
10-20-2009, 12:10 PM
O I thought U was thanking me for stop replying to his nagging rant on how evil I am.The ignore list works great.My bad

DICE
10-20-2009, 12:20 PM
why do u have to lose the weight by Jan? I thought they will take any one at any time?Just slim down and join up...pretty simple ,no?

larryvonramrock
10-20-2009, 12:29 PM
why do u have to lose the weight by Jan? I thought they will take any one at any time?Just slim down and join up...pretty simple ,no?

It's not me but a buddy of mine.I just reposted his question.Thats the date he told me so I don't know if he can move it or not.It may just be a self imposed deadline.He has already dropped close to 100lbs so far.

larryvonramrock
10-20-2009, 12:43 PM
What he has done is very incredable to say the least.He lost all that weight without eating very much protein at all and his last meal of the day is subway.He only does cardio once a day because thats all he has time for and he don't life weights.
I have been training people for many years but it's usually first hand.It would be much easier if he lived near me but he doesn't.So how do u help someone who is starting to slow down on their fat loss after dropping 100lbs that doesn't lift weights and don't have time to cook.Thats prolly what I should have called this thread.
Thought about trying to get some ephedrine and mix it with caffine and aspirin.But anyway the whole eat less idea saves money and does promote weightloss.HA

juggernaut
10-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Who the hell recommended his diet? Jared from subway? You're forgetting one crucial element about the eat less-yes, you need to drop some calories, but if you do with sparse protein, youre truly screwing yourself.

What the hell happened to actually working hard at it? Oh I forgot, we live in a society where 70% of the people in this nation are fat fucks...sorry...and what the hell is life weights?? Just stop the fucking madness. This thread has reached retarded status.

fitnita
10-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Who the hell recommended his diet? Jared from subway? You're forgetting one crucial element about the eat less-yes, you need to drop some calories, but if you do with sparse protein, youre truly screwing yourself.

What the hell happened to actually working hard at it? Oh I forgot, we live in a society where 70% of the people in this nation are fat fucks...sorry...and what the hell is life weights?? Just stop the fucking madness. This thread has reached retarded status.

vehemently...

Densemode
10-22-2009, 09:40 PM
A no carb diet is the way to go. I like Dave's because it't the same food all the time. It makes it easy. I know you can switch things up a little but don't screw yourself up by changing something that is working.

For the first 2 weeks don't eat any carbs. If you can go 3 go 3 weeks. I did 4 weeks once.
After 2 weeks add some veggies.
The third week add 1 cheat meal - last meal of the day.
Don't just add things create a schedule and stick to it.

******Get some sort of testosterone booster to help maintain your muscle. ****
Lift heavy weights - 4-6 reps on the main exercise and 10-20 reps on the assistance exercises. The military does not test for juice unless it's justified. If you go that route make sure you are clean when they take you in for all the test right before you ship out to bootcamp.

Run a lot since this is what you will do during bootcamp almost everyday. At 280 this might be hard on but do a little and it will pay off. Do situps(this is a crunch now), pushups and pullups. You'll do these things during PT in bootcamp and afterwards.

We have similar goals let get to work and see who loses the most fat. I'm on day 4 of my diet.

Densemode
10-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Oh and stay away from DNP. That is some nasty shit.

Densemode
10-22-2009, 09:44 PM
use fitday.com to track your calories. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!! It helps you stay focused and it's motivating to see the graphs and reports when you start dropping weight.

Densemode
10-22-2009, 09:47 PM
It takes time for your body to switch to using fat for fuel, hence the initial 2 weeks zero carb rule, be patient.

Densemode
10-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Low intensity is the way to go too.
Lyle’s Protocol 1: Low Carb Diet plus Low-Intensity Aerobic Activity

If your carbohydrate intake is 20% or less of your cutting calories, this protocol is for you. Why? Well, about four days into your low-carb diet, those dreaded alpha-2 adrenoreceptors are inhibited – while at the same time, adipose tissue blood flow is increased! (Be happy, this is good news!)

Here’s how you can take advantage of your boring diet, my juicy little opportunists!

Perform 45-60 minutes of low to moderate-intensity cardio (McDonald suggests a heart-rate of around 130-140 beats per minute). Since this is a low-intensity workout, you may choose to do it fasted if you like.

Supplementation: 100-200mg of caffeine and 1-3 grams L-tyrosine can be taken 30-60 minutes prior to enhance catecholamine response, as above.

gman
10-23-2009, 05:49 AM
130-140 is not low intensity for a 50 year old, believe me! lol especially one with a resting heart rate in the 50's

Doing the low carb thing for 3 weeks now, and 7 days a week cardio for 60 minutes at 125-130 and have lost a grand total of 7 lbs.

SizZ
10-28-2009, 03:05 PM
I simply can't fathom that a "trainer" is so clueless about fitness. Im a fatchops permabulker and I know there are no quick fixes or cheap answers. My best suggestion to him would be to get on dave's diet and do the requisite cardio. you say he barely eats protein like its a good thing. sheesh. I dont mean to be an arsehole but come on. Use the search function and avoid all the "mean" comments.

milesfitness44
11-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Don't really care about that stuff.Just want some fast fat loss idea's.
CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO ON TREADMILL UPHILL 45 MINUTES,3-5 days week try to do cardio and weight training in separate times .4-6 small meals 2-3 hrs apart .snacks should be rice cakes and natueral pnut butter,no carbs after 7-8pm unless your working those times but still want to keep carb s to minimum at nite.supplements in addition w/meals ,1.nitric oxide 2.branched chained amino acids 3.l-glutamine betw meals b/4 sleep,4.mutimineral formula, 1/2 gallonto 1gallon water daily.personal trainer 4 hire , [email protected],718-612-8425 ny area

juggernaut
11-10-2009, 05:20 PM
CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO ON TREADMILL UPHILL 45 MINUTES,3-5 days week try to do cardio and weight training in separate times .4-6 small meals 2-3 hrs apart .snacks should be rice cakes and natueral pnut butter,no carbs after 7-8pm unless your working those times but still want to keep carb s to minimum at nite.supplements in addition w/meals ,1.nitric oxide 2.branched chained amino acids 3.l-glutamine betw meals b/4 sleep,4.mutimineral formula, 1/2 gallonto 1gallon water daily.personal trainer 4 hire , [email protected],718-612-8425 ny area
this is the shittiest advice I seen in a while. Keep your ACE cert and stick it in the useless cabinet. Glutamine???? Are you kidding?

Ryan Wacht
11-10-2009, 09:52 PM
You could always try fasting every other day, there seems to be some research out now that indicates its effective and actually results in a minimum of muscle loss. Personally, I've also lost fat the quickest when I was on heavy androgens, but I realized that doesn't work for all people.

robertv77
04-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Crazy idea here, on a bodybuilding forum of all places. If he really wants some results tell him to lift some weights.