PDA

View Full Version : 2009 WNBF World Lightweight Champion - Shaun "GK" Clarida

The Giant Killer
10-14-2009, 10:00 PM
Hey all,

Always popped my head in a few times to check out some posts/threads and now finally decided to sign up.

My name is Shaun "The Giant Killer" Clarida and I am a WNBF Pro. This past June, I signed with Universal Nutrition and they have been an excellent supporter, so I thank them for the support.

Stats:
5'2"
128-133- In season weight
145- Off season weight

I compete in the Lightweight division of the WNBF. I have done a total of 6 pro shows so far and placed: 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd, 1st.

My 1st pro win came this past Sept at the US Pro Cup, held in Sacramento, CA.

I'll be popping in a lot more often now and hope to get to know you all. I will share a few photos of myself and also my video from this past June's competition: Northeast America.

YouTube - shaun

Talk soon

GK
www.shaunclarida.com (http://www.shaunclarida.com)

MsGuns
10-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Welcome Shaun!

AlonePowers
10-14-2009, 10:23 PM
Let me be the second to welcome you to RXmuscle. I wished the INBF/WNBF had a website as cool as this one to inspire other Natty's! I have the pleasure of knowing you and you are inspirational in so many ways. I tipp my hat off to you Giant Killer!!!

nutratroy
10-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Welcome Brother!!
:hmn::hmn:
We need to sticky this bad boi!

Bro- WOW!

Gr8rGood
10-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Shaun, I ran across your name a few times on the internet. Goddamn your a freak! Just letting you know I'm a Shaun Clarida fan.

The Giant Killer
10-15-2009, 09:20 AM
Huge thanx to you all here for the warm welcomes and great comments. Totally enjoy the natty section here and wanted to jump aboard. Hope to meet many more.

Anyway I can be of help, I'm all ears.

GK

nutratroy
10-15-2009, 12:45 PM
How many kcals you eat on an avg for a show?

Universal, is that a supplement company?...LOL;)

Mr. Dead
10-15-2009, 12:51 PM
The Giant Killer's in da house!!! Great to see ya over here, GK!!!

naturalguy
10-15-2009, 01:10 PM

It's a small one you may have heard of Troy :cool:

Shaun is the man, very driven, focused and mature.

TreeTrunkLegs
10-15-2009, 01:18 PM
There he is .. the man him self ..

4 weeks my man, 4 weeks.

The Giant Killer
10-15-2009, 01:20 PM
How many kcals you eat on an avg for a show?

To be honest, since competing, I was never a fan of counting/weighing anything. I've always gone by feeling and look. I stuck with a basic high protein, moderate carb, moderate fat diet.

The Giant Killer's in da house!!! Great to see ya over here, GK!!!

Mr. Dead! Whats up! Great to be here with you guys. Natty section here is pretty good. Lots of information going on in here. Hope to spread some wealth as well as get some.

It's a small one you may have heard of Troy :cool:

Shaun is the man, very driven, focused and mature.

NG- Whats up!!! Truly appreciate the non-stop support you guys have shown me since Day 1. Cant thank you enough to the opportunity to represent Universal.

Can wait till Diamond!!!
ps. I wont be dieting for that one, lol

The Giant Killer
10-15-2009, 01:24 PM
There he is .. the man him self ..

4 weeks my man, 4 weeks.

The man with the BIGGEST quads is in here too??? Let go TTL!

NYC + Win = TONY LUKES.......

NATURAL-1987
10-15-2009, 01:41 PM
You look insane! Definately a Giant Killer. You could probably walk right into the banamweights and win your IFBB Pro Card at USA Nationals. Understand being a natty why you arent, but you are good enough to get it. Not sure if the WNBF lets you, but I'd do team U and IFBB Worlds next year. Congrats on the placings as a pro too. I think Troy said it best about you. Bro-WOW!

AVBG
10-15-2009, 02:41 PM
I'm glad you like it here. Welcome Shaun.

B Con
10-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Glad to see you over here Shaun... bringing the GK everywhere

Kiyoshi Moody
10-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Hella good job and awsome physique!!!! Need to be in the NPC easily ifbb pro card!!!

The Giant Killer
10-15-2009, 08:17 PM
You look insane! Definately a Giant Killer. You could probably walk right into the banamweights and win your IFBB Pro Card at USA Nationals. Understand being a natty why you arent, but you are good enough to get it. Not sure if the WNBF lets you, but I'd do team U and IFBB Worlds next year. Congrats on the placings as a pro too. I think Troy said it best about you. Bro-WOW!

Thankx...def. appreciate that! WNBF does not allow us to compete NPC.

I'm glad you like it here. Welcome Shaun.
Thanx..good to be here. Thanx for the "sticky" as well! Anyway I can be of help..all for it.

Glad to see you over here Shaun... bringing the GK everywhere

Sup Big Dog! I'm EVERYWHERE..LOL

Hella good job and awsome physique!!!! Need to be in the NPC easily ifbb pro card!!!

Kiyoshi-Whats up man! Appreciate that, esp coming from a guy with your physique. Always checking up on your updates/pics and heard a lot about you from my buddy Tim Martin.

Awesome physique! Good luck at the Natural O!

nutratroy
10-15-2009, 08:33 PM

Ur gifted brother! Team U :hugme:

Interesting, if I did'nt count my Kcals, I'd be in trouble. Ur a freak..:yep:

peteacher
10-15-2009, 10:16 PM
hey shaun i was at the inbf/wnbf show in sac a cpl wks ago. ur physique was just crazy. i would have given you the overall but it was a pretty close call. great to have you here

mcjandcoolg
10-16-2009, 05:11 AM
Great to have another a quality WNBF Pro aboard. Shaun much improved this year from last. Looks like you added some mass and came in more conditioned than ever. Any specifics as to what you did differently this year?

TheTransformator
10-16-2009, 05:28 AM
Looking good...Shaun!

The Giant Killer
10-16-2009, 08:51 AM
hey shaun i was at the inbf/wnbf show in sac a cpl wks ago. ur physique was just crazy. i would have given you the overall but it was a pretty close call. great to have you here

Sac was a great show! I would have loved to of won the Overall, but Kurt was def. in great shape. Appreciate the support!

Looking good...Shaun!

Thanks transformator...

Great to have another a quality WNBF Pro aboard. Shaun much improved this year from last. Looks like you added some mass and came in more conditioned than ever. Any specifics as to what you did differently this year?

Thanks...I think what helped me this year is the fact that I've been dieting for 8 months now. The reason being is, I've done 3 shows so far this year, whereas last year, I only did the Worlds. So the extra dieting/prep helped me come in leaner at each show. I was also a lot more strict with my diet this year, keeping my carbs pretty low.

I attribute the mass to heavy compounds movement the entire prep.

GK

CleanDean
10-18-2009, 07:56 AM

Congrats !!! Any pics from the show ???

peteacher
10-18-2009, 07:57 PM
i posted a few pics in the thread about the show. unfortunately mine were not of the highest quality

newaza007
10-19-2009, 10:14 AM
You look great in your pics but I can't help but notice the huge lack of calf development. I'm surprised considering how well your legs look. How often do you hit calves? Have you experimented with some different rep ranges or different exercises? I would really focus on bringing that body part up to match the rest of your physique. Best of luck to you.

The Giant Killer
10-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Congrats !!! Any pics from the show ???

I dont have any comparison shots..just a few of me back stage. Some of the photos above are from that show.

i posted a few pics in the thread about the show. unfortunately mine were not of the highest quality

Good pics...My camera didn't work at all in the venue.

You look great in your pics but I can't help but notice the huge lack of calf development. I'm surprised considering how well your legs look. How often do you hit calves? Have you experimented with some different rep ranges or different exercises? I would really focus on bringing that body part up to match the rest of your physique. Best of luck to you.

Very much agree. Legs have always been a problem, both quads/calves. Since I started competing in 05, I was so worried/focused on quad development only, that I neglected the calves. I've been trying a new split, which hits them 3x a week. Each day has different movements/stances/rep ranges. So far, they've gotten a lot better, but not to where I am 100% satisifed. In my off season, they will be a main priority.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hoomgar
10-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Looking ripped GK. See you at Diamond bro!

Hg

tkatmommie
10-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey GKilla!
See you in a few weeks!?!?!

mcjandcoolg
10-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Shaun just wanted to know if you will be doing the worlds, and what is your training like at this point?

The Giant Killer
10-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Looking ripped GK. See you at Diamond bro!

Hg

thanx...def. catch up with ya at Diamond in a few weeks!

Hey GKilla!
See you in a few weeks!?!?!

Whats up Toni!!! Ready to rock the stage or what?!?! Round 2!!!

Shaun just wanted to know if you will be doing the worlds, and what is your training like at this point?

Yep..most def. doing the Worlds. Training never changes...Intense and HEAVY!

AVBG
10-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey GK! You seemed to have settled in nicely..

Let me know something.. Is it on the radar to cross over to different feds ie NPC TU or Nat O?

The Giant Killer
10-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Hey GK! You seemed to have settled in nicely..

Let me know something.. Is it on the radar to cross over to different feds ie NPC TU or Nat O?

Thanx AVBG...Been asked that question by many people. Many people feel that I would do well at TU or even nationals. To be 100% honest, I'm not thinking about crossing over. I have goals set that I want to achieve with the WNBF, so until I conquer those, no real thoughts of crossing over.

anabolistic
10-19-2009, 10:49 PM
i saw this guy in a musculardevelopment.com video .. with centopani training somewhere out in jrzy

The Giant Killer
10-20-2009, 07:35 AM
i saw this guy in a musculardevelopment.com video .. with centopani training somewhere out in jrzy

Yep...trained at Skibas with Evan and the ABC ANIMALS...

nutratroy
10-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Thanx AVBG...Been asked that question by many people. Many people feel that I would do well at TU or even nationals. To be 100% honest, I'm not thinking about crossing over. I have goals set that I want to achieve with the WNBF, so until I conquer those, no real thoughts of crossing over.

Thats the way you do things-PLANS!!! :yep:

U would kill it anywhere...LOL

mcjandcoolg
10-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Where can we get more info on how you train and what you do to create the giant killer. Much respect for willing to stick it out with the WNBF and not just jumping the gun. You will definitely be one of the greats to come out of the federation like Kai Greene, Desmond Miller, and Tim Martin.

The Giant Killer
10-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Thats the way you do things-PLANS!!! :yep:

U would kill it anywhere...LOL

Most def. Dont want to rush into something and live life with regrets. Im only 27 and have a decent amount of time to plan my bodybuilding career out. Got some goals in mind with the WNBF and I plan on conquering those...SOON!

Thanx for the great feedback. TU would be a fun show to do. I was suppose to do it back in 05, but I never did it.

Where can we get more info on how you train and what you do to create the giant killer. Much respect for willing to stick it out with the WNBF and not just jumping the gun. You will definitely be one of the greats to come out of the federation like Kai Greene, Desmond Miller, and Tim Martin.

The Giant Killer came alive in 2006, when I was the 1st Bantam (150lb and below) to win the Overall Amateur World Title, beating out the other weight class winners. I only weighed 130lbs at the time. That year alone, I won 3 overalls in 3 different shows.

There's no secrets to how I train. I just train smart, hard and heavy. I torture myself each and every day. That's how I've always been.

Krazy as this may sound, I do want to be one of the best to come out of the WNBF. I just gotta keep on my grind and I dont see why I cant be the best.

My website for other info: www.shaunclarida.com (http://www.shaunclarida.com)

Thankx guys!
GK

5thAveGym
10-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Most def. Dont want to rush into something and live life with regrets. Im only 27 and have a decent amount of time to plan my bodybuilding career out. Got some goals in mind with the WNBF and I plan on conquering those...SOON!

Thanx for the great feedback. TU would be a fun show to do. I was suppose to do it back in 05, but I never did it.

The Giant Killer came alive in 2006, when I was the 1st Bantam (150lb and below) to win the Overall Amateur World Title, beating out the other weight class winners. I only weighed 130lbs at the time. That year alone, I won 3 overalls in 3 different shows.

There's no secrets to how I train. I just train smart, hard and heavy. I torture myself each and every day. That's how I've always been.

Krazy as this may sound, I do want to be one of the best to come out of the WNBF. I just gotta keep on my grind and I dont see why I cant be the best.

My website for other info: www.shaunclarida.com (http://www.shaunclarida.com)

Thankx guys!
GK

The 2009 worlds should be a great show... I hear that Clement Y. is also entering the picture. He has been relatively quite about his plans however from what I hear he is ready to rock.
In any case it going to be another great battle on stage...Clem competed twice earlier in the year however he has always been focused on the worlds.

TreeTrunkLegs
10-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Hope your feeling ok my man. Keep focused. Its close.

MsGuns
11-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Shaun, when you get a chance, Please Vote for the 2009 Rx Muscle Male and Female Forum Member of the Year! Thx for your time.

juiceinator3000
11-15-2009, 12:19 AM
yo just watched you rip it up and take 1st place in the lightweight worlds. I really thought you were going to come out with the overall too. quad striations were sick

Jude2
11-15-2009, 01:02 AM
Wow he won the LW class at the worlds. Congrats you are on a roll.

garry engle
11-15-2009, 07:44 AM
Hey congrats Shaun

CleanDean
11-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Congrats to the "Giant Killer" 2009 WNBF World Lightweight Champion. A few pics from yesterdays victory.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/cleandean/09%20Worlds/Worlds126.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/cleandean/09%20Worlds/Worlds122.jpg

Mr. Dead
11-16-2009, 12:45 PM
HUUUGE congrats!!! A very well-deserved win!!!

AVBG
11-16-2009, 09:46 PM
what type of weight/rep ranges do you do precontest? Does it vary between diets?

The Giant Killer
11-16-2009, 11:51 PM
Thanx a lot everyone here. I totally appreciate the support. This was by far the TOUGHEST win for me. Each lightweight guy could have been the winner. We all brough our A game and we all fought long and hard. Much props to my fellow pros!

AVBG- I dont believe in lightweight...Heavy Weight at all times. Diet should not stop you from hitting it hard.

ddflex
11-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanx a lot everyone here. I totally appreciate the support. This was by far the TOUGHEST win for me. Each lightweight guy could have been the winner. We all brough our A game and we all fought long and hard. Much props to my fellow pros!

AVBG- I dont believe in lightweight...Heavy Weight at all times. Diet should not stop you from hitting it hard.

Great work Shaun! You really brought it and stood your ground.

Dail

MsGuns
11-17-2009, 08:06 PM

CONGRATS Shaun!

The Giant Killer
11-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Great work Shaun! You really brought it and stood your ground.

Dail

Thanx Dail..wish you were up there with us! Good to see you though!

CONGRATS Shaun!

Thank you MsGuns...appreciate it!

FloridaMuscle
11-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Congrats, Shaun!

Raphael

John Hansen
11-18-2009, 10:50 PM
We just did an interview with Shaun for Natural Bodybuilding Radio. Check it out here: http://naturalbodybuildingradio.com/featured/wnbf-pro-champion-shaun-the-giant-killer-clarida

bodimajestik
11-19-2009, 04:51 AM
Hey all,

Always popped my head in a few times to check out some posts/threads and now finally decided to sign up.

My name is Shaun "The Giant Killer" Clarida and I am a WNBF Pro. This past June, I signed with Universal Nutrition and they have been an excellent supporter, so I thank them for the support.

Stats:
5'2"
128-133- In season weight
145- Off season weight

I compete in the Lightweight division of the WNBF. I have done a total of 6 pro shows so far and placed: 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd, 1st.

I'll be popping in a lot more often now and hope to get to know you all. I will share a few photos of myself and also my video from this past June's competition: Northeast America.

YouTube - shaun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAlxft6PVdE)

Talk soon

GK
www.shaunclarida.com (http://www.shaunclarida.com)

Is it just me or when you smile...you look a little bit like Shawn Ray....

AVBG
11-28-2009, 03:23 PM
you did a fantastic job on the radio show Shaun (a real asset to this board)

Shulk
11-28-2009, 04:16 PM
You stay very lean in the offseason. Do you do this for a specific reason (ie dont like long diets for the show) or do you feel that you grow the best staying lean in the offseason?

The Giant Killer
11-29-2009, 07:04 PM
you did a fantastic job on the radio show Shaun (a real asset to this board)

Thanx...Glad you enjoyed the show. Glad to be here on the boards and giving my input.

You stay very lean in the offseason. Do you do this for a specific reason (ie dont like long diets for the show) or do you feel that you grow the best staying lean in the offseason?

I dont stay lean on purpose. I have a good metabolism on top of training hard, so anything I eat, just gets burned right up. I eat pretty much whatever I want, but I don't go overboard.

Professor_M
12-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Wow...congratulations on the win. Whitacre is no joke, so you had to be in tremendous shape. Judging by the improvements you made to your wheels, your training sessions had to be off the charts during your prep...

nutratroy
12-04-2009, 11:41 AM
MAJOR CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, Brian is no slouch! You must be freaking happy bro!

The Giant Killer
12-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Wow...congratulations on the win. Whitacre is no joke, so you had to be in tremendous shape. Judging by the improvements you made to your wheels, your training sessions had to be off the charts during your prep...

Thanx...Yes, Brian was the guy to beat that night. Knowing that for the past 2 years, I really focused on bringing up some major weak areas as well as improving on other parts. Def. was not an easy journey.

MAJOR CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, Brian is no slouch! You must be freaking happy bro!

Thanx! Very happy and emotional at the same time. It was a great win for myself and my team. Fun and games are over...Back to work!

GK

nutratroy
12-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Gotta win streak to protect!

Forrest
12-16-2009, 05:40 AM
Shaun,

I was just watching the ABC vid with Centopani and noticed you there a couples times. Looking thick dude! What was your take on the ABC meet? It looked like a blast.

Forrest

The Giant Killer
12-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Shaun,

I was just watching the ABC vid with Centopani and noticed you there a couples times. Looking thick dude! What was your take on the ABC meet? It looked like a blast.

Forrest

Thanks Forrest..appreciate it!

The ABC events is a great way for those interested in the sport to get together under 1 roof and just train with others that love the sport.

Before getting sponsored with Universal, I attended the events just as a spectator and appreciated the company for taking the time to put something like that together. No matter what gym we are at, we always have a great time!

ABC's are Worldwide!

raging pitbull
12-16-2009, 11:07 PM
hey shaun, your a big inspiration to those who are your height. i myself am the same height as you and natural too.

The Giant Killer
12-16-2009, 11:55 PM
hey shaun, your a big inspiration to those who are your height. i myself am the same height as you and natural too.

Wow..Thanks alot raging pitbull...truly appreciate your comment!

The one thing that always sticks in my head whenever someone ask me why I do what I do and my response is "I cant do anything about my height, but I can damn sure do something about my size!"

I was always the "little" guy in HS. 4'11, around 100lbs. Got tired of that lifestyle and decided to change my look. It's not easy, but well worth it in the long run!

GK

vboissiere
12-17-2009, 04:30 AM
Wow, an incredible physique!
Continued prosperity to you.

juiceinator3000
01-05-2010, 03:17 PM
lets get some GK offseason pics up

AVBG
01-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey GK, I recall you saying on the radio show that when you
changed up your diet you went from eating 2.5 hrs to every three hours.. What do you think the benefit of doing that was?

The Giant Killer
01-05-2010, 03:34 PM

I'll post a few 2nite after my workout. Check back later.

Hey GK, I recall you saying on the radio show that when you
changed up your diet you went from eating 2.5 hrs to every three hours.. What do you think the benefit of doing that was?

Good question...

The benefit of spreading my meals out:

1. Typically I would eat a meal, then 2-2.5 hours later it was time to eat again and most of the time, I wasnt even hungry but I had to force it down. With now going every 3 hours, I'm so hungry from waiting, that I dont have to force it down.

2. I think it was a better because it spread out my nutrients throughout the day. Overall, it helped to keep me energized throughout the day because I had a better balance.

GK

AVBG
01-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Is that benefit more because of your admittedly fast metabolism? Would the guys on the slower less gifted have that benefit or would that be better 2.5hrs

juiceinator3000
01-05-2010, 03:59 PM
The benefit of spreading my meals out:

2. I think it was a better because it spread out my nutrients throughout the day. Overall, it helped to keep me energized throughout the day because I had a better balance.

GK

definitely agree with you here. i finally started putting some muscle on when i started eating less frequently since i was able to eat significantly more food. i like the bcaas between the meals too + during training. what u using for supps this offseason

The Giant Killer
01-05-2010, 07:31 PM

Here ya go Big E!
These are about 2-3 weeks after Worlds. Im bout 145-146

Is that benefit more because of your admittedly fast metabolism? Would the guys on the slower less gifted have that benefit or would that be better 2.5hrs

I think this will work best for anyone. I'm sure we all get the feeling of not being hungry, but we know it's time to "eat" again. It just forces your body into a new state of hunger.

GK

juiceinator3000
01-05-2010, 09:02 PM
yo those arms are ridiculous man. lookin quite large here

KEVDIESEL
03-01-2010, 09:47 AM
man u gotta one of my biggest motivators, it's always cool to see a smaller guy that can look so damn huge. me bein 5'6 this is great to see.

The Giant Killer
03-01-2010, 02:17 PM
man u gotta one of my biggest motivators, it's always cool to see a smaller guy that can look so damn huge. me bein 5'6 this is great to see.

KevDiesel..Just dropped you a PM, but again, thanx for the comments. Def. appreciate it. Bbing is about creating an illusion. You dont have to be the biggest guy on stage, as long as you look the biggest..that's all that matters!

GK

TreeTrunkLegs
04-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Your a freak! Cant wait to see you on stage again homie!

The Giant Killer
04-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Your a freak! Cant wait to see you on stage again homie!

Gotta be a freak to hang with you big boys! ABC sat...U goin?

GK

EarlGreyuk
05-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Truely a great physique! I hope to achieve half of what you have on the natural stage, much power to you.

boatman
05-14-2010, 07:55 AM
new pics are looking good. This may seem ike a weird question but how many times a day do you go number two?

I used to go 2+ times a day in high school and I ate way unhealthier, and not as much food back then. I only go once in the mornings now and feel so full by the end of the day. I just miss the good feeling going multiple times gives you. Should I be going more? I did weigh 10 more pounds in high school so maybe I am so light now my body doesnt wanna go as often (that doesnt seem logical though...or does it?)?

again...sorry for the weird question lol! When are you gonna compete again?

turkish1530
05-15-2010, 02:37 AM
Looking great Giant Killer! After competitions are never good for me, my body goes crazy after the final prep.

Tim Martin
05-15-2010, 03:38 PM
Just got back from a great shoulders/bi's workout with the "Giant Killer" at the ABC event at Bodyworx in Paterson, NJ. Shaun - if your listening... Eight weeks until the Team Universe, then do the NPC Nationals in the fall. The bantamweight class is tailor made for you! Try to collect your IFBB pro card, then sit back and decide what is next. You could compete as a 202, or if you chose continue in the IFPA and give Doug Miller a run.

TreeTrunkLegs
05-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Just got back from a great shoulders/bi's workout with the "Giant Killer" at the ABC event at Bodyworx in Paterson, NJ. Shaun - if your listening... Eight weeks until the Team Universe, then do the NPC Nationals in the fall. The bantamweight class is tailor made for you! Try to collect your IFBB pro card, then sit back and decide what is next. You could compete as a 202, or if you chose continue in the IFPA and give Doug Miller a run.

Agreed! GK ALL THE WAY.

The Giant Killer
05-29-2010, 04:46 PM
Whats up all!

Been a very good year thus far as it pertains to my training. I've made decent improvements in my physique. I'm looking forward to presenting the changes on stage in the very near future. Tim and I had a GREAT workout at the last ABC held at Bodyworx. We killed delts and bi's. Big thanks to Tim for putting me thru the trenches.

I will be at the Team Universe!....in the crowd that is. I have very close friends competing, such as my bro TTL! I'll be there supporting him all the way! Sry, no GK on the TU stage. lol

Big thankx for the tons of comments/feedback.

Talk soon,

GK

peteacher
05-30-2010, 11:27 AM
hey Shawn are you going to be at Roy's show this Saturday?

The Giant Killer
05-30-2010, 04:02 PM
hey Shawn are you going to be at Roy's show this Saturday?

I'm suppose to be there but not 100% sure yet. I'll find out for sure on Tuesday.

CleanDean
06-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Shaun, Are you guest posing at the INBF Hercules on the 26th in NYC ? I thought I read that somewhere ?

BTW, Looking large !!! Tim is huge and you look like you are holding your own next to him ! Way to represent NJ.

The Giant Killer
06-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Shaun, Are you guest posing at the INBF Hercules on the 26th in NYC ? I thought I read that somewhere ?

BTW, Looking large !!! Tim is huge and you look like you are holding your own next to him ! Way to represent NJ.

Thanx! Tim is def. a BIG BOY!

Yes, I will be at the Hercules guest posing. Looking forward to being back on the Hercules stage. Great show filled with excellent talent.

GK

MsGuns
06-16-2010, 07:16 AM
Whats up Natty?

The Giant Killer
06-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Whats up Natty?

Whats up Lady Drex! How you been?

NATURAL-1987
06-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey GK, my boy from Canada WNBF Pro Fernando Cipriani is looking nasty! I expect you 2 to be battling it out this year at Pro Cup and Worlds. Keep doing your thing buddy and hopefully next year I will be there with you guys, but in the heavies. Train Insane buddy!

DRod79
07-05-2010, 08:01 PM
looking incredible bro,,,keep doing what your doing!

The Giant Killer
08-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Hey GK, my boy from Canada WNBF Pro Fernando Cipriani is looking nasty! I expect you 2 to be battling it out this year at Pro Cup and Worlds. Keep doing your thing buddy and hopefully next year I will be there with you guys, but in the heavies. Train Insane buddy!

Thanx...Looking forward to yet another great battle.

looking incredible bro,,,keep doing what your doing!

Appreciate it!

THEVMAN
08-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Here ya go Big E!
These are about 2-3 weeks after Worlds. Im bout 145-146

I think this will work best for anyone. I'm sure we all get the feeling of not being hungry, but we know it's time to "eat" again. It just forces your body into a new state of hunger.

GK

You look great - congrats

KEVDIESEL
10-02-2010, 08:41 PM
just saw your most recent vids on youtube, lookin strong as hell bro. post more when you get the chance.

The Giant Killer
10-02-2010, 10:14 PM
just saw your most recent vids on youtube, lookin strong as hell bro. post more when you get the chance.

Thanks...appreciate it!

GK

Forrest
12-10-2010, 03:59 AM
Hey Shaun, I just watched the "in the trenches" vid on MD. Great vid, good motivation for arms day this week!

The Giant Killer
12-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Hey Shaun, I just watched the "in the trenches" vid on MD. Great vid, good motivation for arms day this week!

Thanks alot! appreciate it! Glad you enjoyed the video.

All the best!

TreeTrunkLegs
02-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Few weeks till the CAGE!!!!