PDA

View Full Version : Ramblings

esplendido
10-14-2009, 10:07 PM
I'll start a line of thought. You add to it anyway you like.....

It's 8 p.m. and I'm on my way home from the gym. Light rain makes the road look jet black. Traffic is steady, and series of stoplights crowds rows of cars puncuated with short runs of empty road. I'm first in line at a red light. It goes green and I press the gas pedal. I hear the sound of spinning tires as the little Honda next to me, driven by a blonde college student on the phone, peels out to shoot past me. She takes my lane with a foot to spare, never looking back, self-absorbed in her phone call.

I speed up, change lanes and pull next to her, doing 50 in a 35 mph zone....

blu2xtreme
10-14-2009, 11:56 PM
It's getting late and I would take this story to a bad bad place:p
someone else can take it on...

esplendido
10-15-2009, 12:02 AM
It's getting late and I would take this story to a bad bad place:p
someone else can take it on...

It can go any-which-way you like it to!

blu2xtreme
10-15-2009, 10:19 AM
I was really hoping someone would take this and run with it...think they all have something else on their minds - like kicking ass in Ohio - good for them:)

gman
10-15-2009, 10:20 AM
I like older women, so I can't figure out what to add to the story.

blu2xtreme
10-15-2009, 10:25 AM
I had plenty I could of wrote but I am trying ...
to be a good girl on this site:angel:

Trying...:daz:

Foreskin
10-15-2009, 10:49 AM
I'll start a line of thought. You add to it anyway you like.....

It's 8 p.m. and I'm on my way home from the gym. Light rain makes the road look jet black. Traffic is steady, and series of stoplights crowds rows of cars puncuated with short runs of empty road. I'm first in line at a red light. It goes green and I press the gas pedal. I hear the sound of spinning tires as the little Honda next to me, driven by a blonde college student on the phone, peels out to shoot past me. She takes my lane with a foot to spare, never looking back, self-absorbed in her phone call.

I speed up, change lanes and pull next to her, doing 50 in a 35 mph zone....

I roll down my passenger side window and hurl the whiskey bottle i've been sipping from since leaving the gym at her drivers side window while screaming " CUNT" at the top of my lungs, Increase to 75 Mph in a 35 zone and head home. That night as I lay my head down on my pillow I'm put at ease by knowing I did the right thing.

gman
10-15-2009, 11:19 AM
I wake up to find my tires slashed and my car covered with 2 dozen egg yolks, and a note saying, "You never know if I am watching you, so be careful."

esplendido
10-15-2009, 11:28 AM
But I recognize the hand writing on the note as my ex-wife's, so I call my attorney, who says to bring the note in with pictures of the damage. He tells me to leave them with his new secretary, Samantha.
I pull up to his office and park next to a familiar-looking Honda. Hmmm....nah, they all look alike. I head into my attorney's office and find the reception area empty. I ring the little bell on the counter and around the corner comes.......the fucking Blonde who cut me off last night!

HeavyDutyGuy
10-15-2009, 01:10 PM
So I ask her if ahe has a cell phone. She says yes. -I ask to see it. She pulls it out. I yell "OOoh look, SHOES" She turns. I grab the cell phone and go throw it out the window. Then I go outside to the Honda, do what any good bodybuilder would do and DEADLIFT the back end while I have my friend who just arrived, remove her back wheels. I set the car down, we take the wheels, and do lunges with themfor 2 blocks before tossing them in an alley...

blu2xtreme
10-15-2009, 06:32 PM
You are a odd group of men - maybe even frightening :eek:

esplendido
10-15-2009, 09:31 PM
....which, by this time, she has discovered my retaliation and has called the police. She reports that I am the perpetrator, but there are no witnesses or evidence indicating I'm the guy, so after a lengthy interview down at Police HQ, I'm released pending further notice.

I hit the gym on the way home and bang out some heavy leg work. In the middle of my 4th rep with 1000lbs on the leg press, a friend runs over to tell me someone is spray painting my truck. I rack the weight and beat it to the parking lot to find Blondie scribbling "Fag" on my front corner panel with dayglo yellow spray paint. She looks up just as I bust through the doors and a moment passes where we glare at each other. I'm enraged at first, and she sees it in my eyes. Her anger lasers right back at me.

Then suddenly, we both burst out laughing, realizing that we are each others equal in revenge...

Foreskin
10-18-2009, 09:08 PM
we lock arms and skip down to the neighbourhood TGIFridays where we dine and drink until the manager kicks us out for being rowdy, as soon as we leave the restaraunt i bash her in the back of the head with the whiskey bottle i've been sipping on since leaving the gym. I drag her unconsious body to the back alley where i pay a group of homeless guys to run a train on her ass while recording the whole thing on my flip video, that night as I post the video on rx muscle i smiled to myself knowing i did the right thing.