PDA

View Full Version : Love letter to the Rx Challenge participants

esplendido
10-18-2009, 08:55 PM
I'm very proud of you all. The Masters have stood tall and proven that we can walk the walk....which gives us license to talk shit! The others on this board, with the exclusion of two, talk shit all the time and have now been proven to be posers. They fear us. Fear is good.

And think of the condition you all will acquire trying to best me. It makes me all teary-eyed that my kids are growing up. Of course, you know I can't let you beat me....or I'd have to hang up my FL status and let the winner become FL of this forum....and we don't want the patients running the asylum :no:.
But to show that I'm a sport...and want you to feel that you're doing well, if one of you beats me, I will arrange it so that you are Forum Leader for a month. And if you do well that month, I'll see about you becoming a permanent FL.

Keep up the good work. I need a reason to diet hard.....:yep:

gman
10-19-2009, 12:10 AM
you can diet all you want and you will still lose...I don't want the FL job, just a pat on the back for a job well done.

blu2xtreme
10-19-2009, 12:13 AM
you can diet all you want and you will still lose...I don't want the FL job, just a pat on the back for a job well done.

How about a big hug :hmn:

from the loser:p

AVBG
10-19-2009, 01:25 AM
Do you normally write "love letters" to other men, or do you wait for occasions like this?

esplendido
10-19-2009, 01:30 AM
Do you normally write "love letters" to other men, or do you wait for occasions like this?

Did you read something homoerotic into it? Are you having those feelings yourself? I won't judge you....you can talk about it :hmn:

AVBG
10-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Did you read something homoerotic into it? Are you having those feelings yourself? I won't judge you....you can talk about it :hmn:

That's the beauty of getting old E. It's the ability to just be yourself and express it which ever way you desire.:yep: Remember this.. "it's only gay if you want it to be".. I'll let you run with that mate.;)

blu2xtreme
10-19-2009, 01:46 AM
I think showing love is a beautiful thing :grouphug:

esplendido
10-19-2009, 01:46 AM
That's the beauty of getting old E. It's the ability to just be yourself and express it which ever way you desire.:yep: Remember this.. "it's only gay if you want it to be".. I'll let you run with that mate.;)

Now I know you feel better ;). Either way, it has added a little to your life today :)

esplendido
10-19-2009, 01:49 AM

Not enough going around these days. I'm just doing my part :love:

AVBG
10-19-2009, 01:49 AM
Now I know you feel better ;). Either way, it has added a little to your life today :)

All in good fun E. Peeps take this shit too seriously sometimes.

esplendido
10-19-2009, 01:51 AM
All in good fun E. Peeps take this shit too seriously sometimes.

It's always in good fun with me, A. Don't read anything into my replies except fun shit talk.

AVBG
10-19-2009, 01:52 AM

:hugme: Make the most of the endorphins

blu2xtreme
10-19-2009, 02:00 AM
:hugme: Make the most of the endorphins

...and that is why I love bodybuilding:p

esplendido
10-19-2009, 02:07 AM
...and that is why I love bodybuilding:p

Yup! Endorphins from training...
....from healing
....from compliments
....from comradery
....from success
....from being desired
....from great sex

All wrapped up in bbing!

blu2xtreme
10-19-2009, 10:10 AM
....from healing
....from compliments
....from comradery
....from success
....from being desired
....from great sex

All wrapped up in bbing!

Who could not want that kind of package;)

Baldiewonkanobi
10-19-2009, 10:16 AM
....and I like two of the endorphin side effects...addiction and natural pain killer. Both keep me commin back fo mo.

I too add my love to my fellow BBers who are taking up the Challenge. :hmn:

Baldie

gman
10-19-2009, 10:35 AM
....from healing
....from compliments
....from comradery
....from success
....from being desired
....from great sex

All wrapped up in bbing!

6 out of 7 ain't bad.

gman
10-19-2009, 10:36 AM
....and I like two of the endorphin side effects...addiction and natural pain killer. Both keep me commin back fo mo.

I too add my love to my fellow BBers who are taking up the Challenge. :hmn:

Baldie

I love them too, but still want to kick their fat asses

gman
10-19-2009, 01:54 PM
instead of becoming the FL, can I just get 2 tubs of Isolyze per month for a year when I win?

buckimscl
10-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Hey Gman why would they send you my tubs of Isolyze? Im gonna be bringing home the trophy. It's staying in OH with Bucki!! Or Mr. Park as the case may be.

blu2xtreme
10-19-2009, 09:44 PM
....from healing
....from compliments
....from comradery
....from success
....from being desired
....from great sex

All wrapped up in bbing!

6 out of 7 ain't bad.

Do we get to guess which 6 :p;)

Oldsuperman
10-20-2009, 03:25 AM
I'm very proud of you all.
But to show that I'm a sport...and want you to feel that you're doing well, if one of you beats me, I will arrange it so that you are Forum Leader for a month. And if you do well that month, I'll see about you becoming a permanent FL. :yep:

Well FL??? Why the fuck would anyone with any sense want that? That would really suck! :suckit:

When I win it, I will bequeath it to someone who WANTS to be a :dickhead: !! :yep:

TheTransformator
10-20-2009, 03:33 AM

Can't fail my boy G here...he will dominate and conquer...!

Baldiewonkanobi
10-20-2009, 08:40 AM
"When I win it, I will bequeath it to someone who WANTS to be a :dickhead: !! :yep:[/quote]"

Huh?? Does this mean that Super Hero from the Northwest has gone back into his closet and is dusting off his cape? For a conditioning showdown in such a very short time? Is it the lure of being interviewed by Dave and/or standing there near nakie at the Arnold in front of the press and to the adulation of the throng? Is it a wake up call for some other 'event' in the near future?

Baldie

Oldsuperman
10-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Huh?? Does this mean that Super Hero from the Northwest has gone back into his closet and is dusting off his cape? For a conditioning showdown in such a very short time? Is it the lure of being interviewed by Dave and/or standing there near nakie at the Arnold in front of the press and to the adulation of the throng? Is it a wake up call for some other 'event' in the near future?

Baldie

:dunno:

Certainly wouldn't do it for FL prize.....

gman
10-20-2009, 11:12 AM
come on Ed, do it...I need some competition to push me...not impressed with the others! ;)

bodyhard
10-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Old supe is joining in on this???? Oh hell NO!! You guys just give it up now :yep:

gman
10-26-2009, 09:28 PM
he never said yes, John....

hope he does, but it's been a week since he hinted at it.

Oldsuperman
10-26-2009, 10:18 PM
he never said yes, John....

hope he does, but it's been a week since he hinted at it.

HOLY CRAP I'M BUSY!

Work has suddenly kicked off. Shit I need it too! Sales are down this year 36%! Yikes! That's about a $100,000 loss in commissions! Been trying to get things going and it's starting to get better.... slowwwwwly. Anyway I've missed out on all the bbing gossip!

Ok the Arnold challenge. Hmmmmm... Yea.. I'm in! :yep:

I'm leaning up now for that fucking photo shoot in 11 days. Crap what a shit ass thing! Why the heck did I ever say yes to this?....I'm sick and tired of carb depleting... Anyway, I'm gonna eat and get my groove back and swole up and win tha DANG THANG!!!! GET READY SUCKKKKKERRRRS! 250 lbs here I come! :lift:

blu2xtreme
10-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Cool this should be an interesting bunch to watch...bet the boys are scared now:)

AnglicanBeachParty
10-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Ok the Arnold challenge. Hmmmmm... Yea.. I'm in! :yep:

Okay ... Now I'm officially shooting for 2nd place!

gman
10-27-2009, 05:27 AM
Okay ... Now I'm officially shooting for 2nd place!

you mean, Old Supe is going to come in 3rd behind me and you?

buckimscl
10-27-2009, 06:44 AM
Hell yeah this is turning into good stuff!

bodyhard
10-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Oh shit, Old Sup just confirmed lol, fuck you gotta love Gmans fucking balls to walls confidence that in itself is a winner in my book!!

Give em fucking hell guys!

I just wish I could be a contender and not a fucking side viewer :(

But my time will come and when that time does come, everyone better watch their fucking back! :D :D

Baldiewonkanobi
10-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Supe is in the mix. Deadline is 12-31 midnight. Hmmmmmm. Sure wish this would not end up being a 3 day event comming in from the left coast.

Baldie

gman
10-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Supe is in the mix. Deadline is 12-31 midnight. Hmmmmmm. Sure wish this would not end up being a 3 day event comming in from the left coast.

Baldie

Damn sure would love to see you Baldie! You won't recognize me.

Having Ed entered is going to make me work even harder to get down to 3-4%...

bodyhard
10-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Damn sure would love to see you Baldie! You won't recognize me.

Having Ed entered is going to make me work even harder to get down to 3-4%...

I have a feeling none of us are going to recognize you Mike!

gman
10-27-2009, 04:50 PM
I have a feeling none of us are going to recognize you Mike!

I am also going to shave my head and grow a full beard just to confuse everyone!