PDA

View Full Version : dave if lee priest ever tells you to coach him....

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
02-10-2009, 07:37 AM
tell him to suck your cock:

KETO DIET....WHAT THE FAWWKKK I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY DAVE'S DIET AGAIN......MMMMM SILLY ME....BEEN TWO WEEKS HAD ENOUGH.....http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies/smile.gif.....I NEED CARBS......WHO CAN REALLY TRAIN TWICE ADAY AND CARDIO 2 TWICE ADAY WITH OUT CARBS? NOT ME..............I FEEL CRAP.................AND FLAT.............NOW IT MIGHT WORK FOR SOME.......BUT NOT ME.. I TRIED AGAIN............AND THOSE WHO IT WORKS FOR..BE HONEST YOU CHEATED http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies/smile.gif...................I WOULD RATHER DO THE AKINS ......PROTIEN AND FAT..........WHICH THIS IS SIMILAR TO ALITTLE.......................BUT ALL I KNOW IS I AM GOING BACK TO BASICS WHAT HAS WORKED FOR BODYBUILDERS FOR OVER 20 YEARS......HIGH PROTIEN...MEDIUM CARBS....LOW FAT........................

WHERE'S THAT RICE AND OATMEAL http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

MRT
02-10-2009, 07:42 AM
tell him to suck your cock:

KETO DIET....WHAT THE FAWWKKK I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY DAVE'S DIET AGAIN......MMMMM SILLY ME....BEEN TWO WEEKS HAD ENOUGH.....http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies/smile.gif.....I NEED CARBS......WHO CAN REALLY TRAIN TWICE ADAY AND CARDIO 2 TWICE ADAY WITH OUT CARBS? NOT ME..............I FEEL CRAP.................AND FLAT.............NOW IT MIGHT WORK FOR SOME.......BUT NOT ME.. I TRIED AGAIN............AND THOSE WHO IT WORKS FOR..BE HONEST YOU CHEATED http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies/smile.gif...................I WOULD RATHER DO THE AKINS ......PROTIEN AND FAT..........WHICH THIS IS SIMILAR TO ALITTLE.......................BUT ALL I KNOW IS I AM GOING BACK TO BASICS WHAT HAS WORKED FOR BODYBUILDERS FOR OVER 20 YEARS......HIGH PROTIEN...MEDIUM CARBS....LOW FAT........................

WHERE'S THAT RICE AND OATMEAL http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm waiting for GV's stab in the back.

SAMSON
02-10-2009, 07:49 AM
Interesting how Lee posted this article just 3 days after Blechman throow his toys out of the pram!

Why didnt Lee contribute to the debate on the keto diet while Dave/John still had a voice at MD?

Guaresnay
02-10-2009, 07:55 AM
that was a newbie post from Lee..

BBuckley
02-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Blechman is sure doing everything he can think of to get at Dave, having all the athletes he can bash low carb.

Childish shit TBH.

Lost a subscription from me.

David
02-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Yea I was thinking the same thing, why's he posting this in the middle of all the carb controversy? Hmmm maybe Steve flexed his little arm and told Lee to talk about the greatness of carbs...

jim
02-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Yea I was thinking the same thing, why's he posting this in the middle of all the carb controversy? Hmmm maybe Steve flexed his little arm and told Lee to talk about the greatness of carbs...

i can't stop chuckling over that image.

Rush
02-10-2009, 09:02 AM
It's a really pathetic attempt to discredit a solid diet philosophy

Steve56
02-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Lee Priest is burnt out if you ask me..his better days are behind him

A-Maxx
02-10-2009, 09:30 AM
man o man..they lost the carb wars...now they are just making a fool of themselves

APK
02-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Its funny how Lee Priests post, Denis Wolfs deal all popped up right as this site opened.

Lees was alitte sooner but still post firing

swiftriz
02-10-2009, 12:16 PM
lee is kissing some ass over there

MichaelWayne
02-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Lee Priest is burnt out if you ask me..his better days are behind him

He never had better days! 90% failure record. His mouth has kept him endorsed, his body has kept him from winning.

Dee
02-10-2009, 12:24 PM
lee is kissing some ass over there

Essentially....seems like most dudes in bodybuilding period are only as good as their last paycheck.....Dave isnt there to voice his opinion onthe subject, and lee obviously just got a larger position at MD (probably with more pay) so.....allthe sudden keto is bad......is he trying to say atkins is better? he probably doesnt know what the fuck he is doing.

Carlos Godoy
02-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Ok guys, We all love the keto diet and of course DAVE for bring this nice diet to us, but I saw Lee a long time ago saying the same shit..
Maybe it's not work for him..
But he said that a long time ago

AVBG
02-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Lee has always been a "fair weather" friend... Just ask anyone who knows him outside the boards.

jim
02-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Ok guys, We all love the keto diet and of course DAVE for bring this nice diet to us, but I saw Lee a long time ago saying the same shit..
Maybe it's not work for him..
But he said that a long time ago

that's not everyone's issue. the issue is the timing of his post. why post now after the whole "carb wars" issue over there if it isn't an attempt to discredit dave's diet philosophy? there has been plenty of time to say this on the forum, but he waited until a few days after dave was fired to chime in with his opinion. that along with other events (such as the wolf quote on the front page) makes it clear that there has been a directive from above to smear dave by bashing him on that which he is arguably best known, namely a no carb diet.

tight booty
02-10-2009, 07:15 PM
I think Lee has been on the "See all you can eat" diet....;)

JamesWebb
02-10-2009, 07:17 PM
he does say that it works for others but just isn't for him. i dont see a direct attack at the diet or dave just that he couldn't handle it. its more of a knock on him than the diet

StrongMan.87
02-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Shawn Ray posted his "pro carb" opinion in that thread too..

man.. what a bunch of backstabbers..

everyone knows this is more than actual diet opinion, this is about "dave vs blechman" ..

in times of war you really know where one's loyalty lies.

DECABEATZ
02-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Lee loves his carbs i have seen some off season pics wow totally differrent person vs competition

wildcat22
02-10-2009, 07:51 PM
The way I see it Lee says and does whatever benefits Lee at the time. Most of the time he is full of shit and says and does anything to get a rise. Must have been neglected as a child.

YukonCrazy
02-10-2009, 08:12 PM
I think Lee has been on the "See all you can eat" diet....;)

I thought he was on a "fuck and piss on everything you see" diet. ;)

tight booty
02-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Yeah, that too! :eek:

SLICED
02-10-2009, 09:24 PM
I'm pretty sure he never tried the diet he just posted that shit to gain brownie points with Steve .

kp3131
02-10-2009, 10:36 PM

and you enjoyed every minute of it tb

kp3131
02-10-2009, 10:38 PM
also the timing could have been due to the fact that he just recently had started his diet for the aussie show, so it was something he was dealing with at the time. who knows