PDA

View Full Version : Jeans that fit

GirlyMuscle
10-19-2009, 09:58 PM
I found a brand I love. They are called Angel. I found them at an outlet store here in Reading PA called Vanity Fair. They carry Lee jeans and lots of other lines at half price. Anyway, Angel jeans are super stretchy denim. They fit like a dream! They're lower waisted but not ridiculously low and they have bootcut which I love and every shade of denim. Lots of different styles. Outlet price is $20 a pair so I'm gonna guess that regular price is about $40. They're the only jeans I've found that don't gap at the waist and my thighs fit into.

I just did a search and I believe The Deb Shops carry them as well. They run $20-35. it's always nice to find something that works and isn't over the top expensive.

http://www.debshops.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=angel&origkw=angel&sr=1

musclegoddess65
10-19-2009, 10:38 PM
might have to try those.. my waist is small but my hips/ass/thighs are larger and 99% of the time.. I have to get jeans that are too big in waist to fit the other areas...

sassy69
10-20-2009, 02:34 AM
This summer I've been ecstatic because I fit in size 5 Old Navy "skinny" jeans - this blows my mind because my calves are usually way to big for anything straight legged. In fact I don't recall EVER being able to wear "skinny jeans". I'm cutting back down for Nationals (they're a little tight right now) so I'll get a few more months out of them. I'm dreading gaining weight again for off-season.

LisaRD23
10-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Yup Angel jeans are my Favorite!!
Nice & stretchy...they fit me all year round plus they even come in Capri styles...and shorts for the summer.

You can also find them at Mandees's and Marshalls.

**Shopper tip...if you go to mandee.com you can find all the sale items if you can't find in the store. I'm going to PR in two weeks and needed a new pair of capri's. The store no longer had any left on the sale rack, and I was able to find them on-line. Regular price $40, I got them for $12.00

SallyAnne
10-20-2009, 10:41 AM
I found a brand I love. They are called Angel. I found them at an outlet store here in Reading PA called Vanity Fair. They carry Lee jeans and lots of other lines at half price. Anyway, Angel jeans are super stretchy denim. They fit like a dream! They're lower waisted but not ridiculously low and they have bootcut which I love and every shade of denim. Lots of different styles. Outlet price is $20 a pair so I'm gonna guess that regular price is about $40. They're the only jeans I've found that don't gap at the waist and my thighs fit into.

I just did a search and I believe The Deb Shops carry them as well. They run $20-35. it's always nice to find something that works and isn't over the top expensive.

http://www.debshops.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=angel&origkw=angel&sr=1

I have a couple of pairs of those and love them.

figurebre
10-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Man...I have so many jeans that I LOVE and will probably never be able to wear unless I am like...one week away from contest.
Somehow over the years my ass and quads have EXPLODED lol...which is great for competing...but not for fitting in tiny girl clothes.
I have found a few pairs of jeans that I like, I buy a size or two bigger then have them altered in the waist.
Dresses and knits are the way to go...they fit year round.

cheddar cheese
10-20-2009, 05:05 PM
might have to try those.. my waist is small but my hips/ass/thighs are larger and 99% of the time.. I have to get jeans that are too big in waist to fit the other areas...

Me too! I hate it because I have cinch them up at the waist and it looks stupid

Allifit
10-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Machine jeans...... ADORE them. I own 3 pairs. Also EJM co...... swear by those!

blu2xtreme
10-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the tip on the jeans ...always love lucky jeans - sweet and low - they aren't fitting as well as they use to. Sit low how I like them but the back of the waist gap and legs are little tighter.

Z33ACV2
11-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Today, I found 2 pairs of Lucky Brand jeans in Filene's Basement. I'm happy and relieved that I did because all the jeans that I have are not fitting me anymore.

ActionTan
11-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Looks like I might have to have a trip to the states to buy jeans :0)

sassy69
11-15-2009, 03:03 PM
I'll admit I'm liking Old Navy's "Diva" jeans. If I can keep my estrogen hips under control in the off season, the Diva straight leg jeans "just" fit- I have a terrible time w/ my calves because they are nearly always too big for most straight leg jeans. But also if my weight is going to go up & down in / off season, I just don't want to spend bucks on jeans.

freebirdmac
11-15-2009, 07:29 PM
My daughter likes Angel jeans which we buy at Penney's. I'm hooked on Buckle jeans.

Tuffgirl410
11-15-2009, 11:47 PM
I love Express jeans, they have two cuts that fit great! "Stella- fit & flare" And also "Rerock Flare/Boot" They are priced around $80 however they always have sales like buy one get one half off!

prettymuscles
11-16-2009, 09:54 PM
OMG that's a great price.. I've been buying Parasuco jeans, so far they are the only ones that look good and fit well .. with a price tag of $130 unfortunately - I get this knot in my throat when i get to the cash to pay that type of money on jeans..

GWHH
01-24-2010, 02:58 PM
great spot

jlgiller
01-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Thanks I just ordered a pair, I hate buying jeans because of the gap at the waist. I wear a 12 to get them to fit my legs and ass.

barbellbarbie
01-24-2010, 03:24 PM
if they have 1% lycra in them they will give a little and fit your legs and waist.. sinful and dnky actually fit pretty well also. my quad and my waist are the same size and they fit pretty damn comfy

jlgiller
01-24-2010, 03:26 PM
my ass is huge no matter how much weight I loose, I have tried all the gap jeans and they suck, also dnky but not sinful.