PDA

View Full Version : SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 Video Game Reviewed & Now On Sale

ROTFLMAO
10-20-2009, 02:21 PM
SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 Video Game Reviewed & Now On Sale
By Michael Bluth
Oct 20, 2009 - 11:29:03 AM

The new WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 video game is now available the PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, DS, PSPand PS2 consoles.

Video game site IGN.com has posted a review of the game and gave it an 8.5/10 - Great. Reviewer Gregory Miller had a lot of good things to say about this year's installment, as there have been improvements in many aspects of the game. You can read IGN.com's full written review of the game here and watch their video review of the game here. Some of this year's improvements include:

-- The presentation of the game is better than ever, "practically nonexistent" load timess and plenty of small details (the WWE live logo, the end of show copyright, etc.) that make this feel like you’re watching a real WWE broadcast.

-- The Royal Rumble match has been completely redesigned from the ground up and is more authentic than ever.

-- WWE Story Designer is another brand new addition to the game this year. Players the ability to create their own original story.

-- Created Superstars, highlight reels, created finishing moves, and screenshots can all be uploaded online and downloaded by other players.

-- The characters models continue to evolve, looking "as good as ever". The animations are smooth and everything seems to move fluidly.

-- The new blood system is said to be a great feature, with cuts starting small and blood flow increasing as more damage is done.

MichaelWayne
10-20-2009, 02:24 PM
Have you played it yet?

Used to buy the game every year it came out until I realized it was just the wrestling version of Madden. Basically the same game, nothing new, just an expanded roster = not worth spending 60 bucks when 04 plays the same. LOL

ROTFLMAO
10-20-2009, 07:59 PM
No I have not, I hate to say .....