PDA

View Full Version : Tren Enth. What's your thoughts?

Zetawill
02-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Just wanted to see what does guys have done in the past, results you got, rather you like it better than Acetate. What else did you take with it?

Did you do it once or twice a week?

bigcrz
02-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Ive tried both, they are generally the same just different ester. But if I had to choose I like the acetate better.

Nattynomore
02-26-2009, 02:24 PM
GREAT QUESTION!!! Enanthate is cheaper though and less pinning . . . what is a minimum effective dose? I know everyone is different . . .

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 06:43 PM
I prefer enanthate... Less injections, and I don't get the dreaded tren cough. Some of you may have read my post about my brush with death on MD.com. The Tren Cough is nothing to fuck with!

The minimum effective dose would be 200mg/week. I have never went over 400mg/week because the sides can still be very dramatic. That is the main problem with using the enanthate ester... If you have bad sides it will takes DAYS for them to go away.... whereas with Acetate, the wait isn't so long.

JWolfe
02-26-2009, 06:51 PM
It was always my favorite thing other than test. 400mg per week is great!

Zetawill
02-26-2009, 09:19 PM
Aaron....what bad sides did you get that take so long?

BoneBz
02-26-2009, 10:14 PM
^^the cough, sweating and insomnia seem to be the common ones.

indianamonster1986
02-26-2009, 10:18 PM
I prefer enanthate... Less injections, and I don't get the dreaded tren cough. Some of you may have read my post about my brush with death on MD.com. The Tren Cough is nothing to fuck with!

The minimum effective dose would be 200mg/week. I have never went over 400mg/week because the sides can still be very dramatic. That is the main problem with using the enanthate ester... If you have bad sides it will takes DAYS for them to go away.... whereas with Acetate, the wait isn't so long.

Do enlighten the ones who did not get the chance to read this post. I have gotten it a couple times but nothing bad.

BULLDOZER
02-26-2009, 10:38 PM
acetate is diesel, add some test and you will be a bulldozer in the gym.

Aaron Singerman
02-27-2009, 02:48 AM
It seems like MD has decided to delete all of my 2,400 posts. Nice, huh? I have been SUPER busy and I have a bunch of PMs I still haven't gotten to... but after I answer those, I'll re-tell the story of The Tren Cough From HELL.

To those who haven't heard back from me... I am truly sorry. The radio show (OFF TOPIC), the Arnold, work (Infinite Labs), and Amy (Girlfriend)... have kept me over loaded! As usual, I will answer all PMs.

JWolfe
02-27-2009, 08:00 AM
It seems like MD has decided to delete all of my 2,400 posts. Nice, huh? I have been SUPER busy and I have a bunch of PMs I still haven't gotten to... but after I answer those, I'll re-tell the story of The Tren Cough From HELL.

To those who haven't heard back from me... I am truly sorry. The radio show (OFF TOPIC), the Arnold, work (Infinite Labs), and Amy (Girlfriend)... have kept me over loaded! As usual, I will answer all PMs.

I have not heard the story but could it have been possible you injected in a vain? I did once and was sure I was going to die. started to aspirate and my dog was barking so I stopped to listen if anyone was at my house. The dog stopped so I shot but forgot I had not aspirated, started coughing and got dizzy, had to go lay down and for 2 days if I would take a deep breath I would start coughing like crazy.

Nattynomore
02-27-2009, 08:48 AM
Thanks Aaron . . . I am going to try 200mg/week test c, 250mg/week test e, and 200mg/week tren e . . . sound decent??

Zetawill
02-27-2009, 01:17 PM
I'm betting Amy is taking up 90% of your time Aaron. hahaha

Thanks for all you do here Aaron....I know you are one busy guy!

thepump
02-27-2009, 05:09 PM
its the best has its own every thing

tren sweats at night
tren night mares
tren rage above roid rage
tren black outs
tren strength
the list goes on and on plus i know its leget. its hard to find a source that is legit these days

any left pm me lol

SonOfPluto
02-27-2009, 11:41 PM

And that's the gratitude you get for speaking the truth...

It's not Roid Rage !
03-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Just wanted to see what does guys have done in the past, results you got, rather you like it better than Acetate. What else did you take with it?

Did you do it once or twice a week?

I wish i could afford it,i'd hit it twice a week if it was the 200mg/ml..but cause i make mine i only have ace, and pinning EOD is a pain in my ass, (no pun intended):cool:

Aaron Singerman
03-01-2009, 09:43 AM
I strongly suggest splitting up the dose into two. Even if that means 100mg 2x a week. There are studies today that show the half life can be anywhere in between 3.5-6 days depending on many factors... I'll bet Max has the study I'm referring to... Max?

Fluid Karma
03-02-2009, 08:34 PM

Totally agree!!!

I love tren E at 300 to 400mg wk. Hate Tren A and the cough!!

TaylorB
03-02-2009, 08:35 PM
I strongly suggest splitting up the dose into two. Even if that means 100mg 2x a week. There are studies today that show the half life can be anywhere in between 3.5-6 days depending on many factors... I'll bet Max has the study I'm referring to... Max?
half lifes are very sketchy. even the real long heavy esters arent stable. they peak early and drop quick.

SilverBAK
03-02-2009, 08:35 PM
anyone notice differences in night sweats with Tren E vs. Tren A? night sweats on acetate suck!

Nattynomore
03-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Would 500mg/week of test e or c, plus 200mg/week tren e, yield decent results?? Would be first exposure to tren . . . I know tren ace is preferred for first timers, but watching $$s.

Aaron Singerman
03-03-2009, 04:15 PM
half lifes are very sketchy. even the real long heavy esters arent stable. they peak early and drop quick.

Very true... there have been studies done on just that.