PDA

View Full Version : Australian Bodybuilder dies

Sledge
10-20-2009, 10:09 PM
This is a cut and paste of a post by Outlaw57 posted in the aussie section of anabolex.com

It's with regret that I post yet another tragic loss for the Australian bodybuilding community.
This time it is a young 21yo boy by the name of Michael White.

This kid was about as nice as you could meet, a beautiful young boy with a friendly honest personality.
He died last night on his way home from competing in the INBA Olympia.
Many of you may have seen it on the news as the car accident in Mulgrave Victoria.

Michael is well known to all of us down here in Melb as a regular trainer at Spartans Gym.
He was one of the "Spartan Warriors" who opened up for Michael Faba this year at the CCI.

I have never known a time for such tragedy, I'm still getting over Jordan Hare-Brown's death as well as witnessing Gary Himing's passing at the IFBB Vics on Saturday.
I have enclosed photos of all three bodybuilders, this is truly a terrible time for bodybuilding.

R.I.P Michael.

AVBG
10-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Terrible news. RIP Michael.

stugots_
10-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Rip

Mark
10-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Another one, man, terrible. Thoughts go out to friends and family.

tight booty
10-20-2009, 11:14 PM
My god, he was so young! Very very tragic! RIP Michael...
I think he would have been on such a high after competing and then to have it end all so tragically. I can't even imagine how his loved ones feel.....so sad!

jtg987
10-21-2009, 12:58 AM
terrible news, prayers go out too his family and friends. I have some old school friends who train at that gym I wonder why I haven't heard anything from them.

Curt James
10-21-2009, 01:24 AM
Rest in Peace.