PDA

View Full Version : how 2 inject triceps correctly ???????

MrOXY
10-22-2009, 06:56 AM
over the years ive pinned the glutes and rear delts and now id just like to switch it up .. i cant pin my quads at all so i think triceps can be next on my rotation ... can you guys tell me in detail how the correct triceps injection protocal would work ? and try to stick with the triceps cause im not interested in pinning any other spot at the moment
i apreceate any comments thanks

juggernaut
10-22-2009, 07:01 AM
I'd rather stick a rusty butter knife in there. But since you asked, here is the best reference I can find...http://www.howtodoinjections.com/IM/tris.html

nitrous
10-22-2009, 12:38 PM
if you were to add something else into the rotation i would recommend lats

SuperSnake
10-22-2009, 01:17 PM
I've pinned all over. One of the places I like is the triceps. BUT, I don't like pinning right at the back of the triceps. I like pinning more of the side of the tricep.

http://i34.tinypic.com/b5gyoj.jpg

Ninja Loco
10-22-2009, 01:40 PM
You would almost have to pin "up", wouldn't you? Ive pinned delts, traps, pecs and lats. Tried biceps once........ i think Id rater give childbirth.

NPCKnight
10-23-2009, 04:27 AM
I havent done arm injections. BUT, that being said, you either hit the claw as above shows....or you get in a mirror...with your arm raised upwards(reach one arm straight up high) and pin with the other arm into the 'long head' of the tri. Really it is two heads though....long head is pretty much just inaccurate.

MrOXY
10-23-2009, 04:36 AM
would i pin it on an upward angle or a downward angle? im trying to invision how to do it properly

NPCKnight
10-23-2009, 05:09 AM
From the Q&A on proM....

Two ways:
1 - sit down next to your bed, with your shoulder resting on the bed, back
towards the bed. Let the tri hang over the edge of the bed. Inject upwards
from the floor.
2 - in front of the mirror, lift your arm up as if doing a front delt raise.
The delt will have all the pressure on it, while the tricep will just hang
fully relaxed. Inject upwards.
Triceps straight in.

MrOXY
10-23-2009, 06:18 AM
From the Q&A on proM....

Two ways:
1 - sit down next to your bed, with your shoulder resting on the bed, back
towards the bed. Let the tri hang over the edge of the bed. Inject upwards
from the floor.
2 - in front of the mirror, lift your arm up as if doing a front delt raise.
The delt will have all the pressure on it, while the tricep will just hang
fully relaxed. Inject upwards.
Triceps straight in.
thanks for trying to explain

IronCrusher
10-23-2009, 04:45 PM
I find quads to be the most convenient pin spot for me. having long legs helps with tons of real estate for pinning.

Greg0ry
10-23-2009, 10:30 PM
I find quads to be the most convenient pin spot for me. having long legs helps with tons of real estate for pinning.

This, and delts... That's it for me.

Bolan
10-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Rear Tri shots hurt like hell, biceps are cake.
Never tried hitting the horseshoe tho.....maybe tomorrow!

NPCKnight
10-24-2009, 03:48 AM
Rarely does the claw ever have to be hit. It rarely lacks.

For biceps I hope you guys know to inject under from the side..in each head....not 'down' into them from above.

TheTransformator
10-24-2009, 03:52 AM
No offence...but why shoot in your triceps...other than it just being another place to shoot...

NPCKnight
10-24-2009, 05:31 AM
Some people believe it stretches the fascia out. I believe its possible...but more likely with a SEO, not AAS. Im sure other people have their own reasons....even if its as simple as they like how it feels?

MrOXY
10-24-2009, 06:17 PM
No offence...but why shoot in your triceps...other than it just being another place to shoot...
it just seems like an easier spot to hit but still im unsure on how 2 hit it properly

Some people believe it stretches the fascia out. I believe its possible...but more likely with a SEO, not AAS. Im sure other people have their own reasons....even if its as simple as they like how it feels?

what are other spots that can be pinned properly ? im having problems with glutes and quads can not be hit at all ... im pinning the rear delts on fri and sat .. can i also pin the side delts on tue wed without causing a problem ? im having a hard time finding proper injection teqniques

Silidons
10-24-2009, 06:47 PM
http://www.spotinjections.com

NPCKnight
10-24-2009, 08:40 PM
what the fuck dude? i wouldnt pin the rear delt...its small and it can tear easily if you fuck with it too much. wtf is wrong with your glutes, side delts, and quads.

MrOXY
10-25-2009, 06:57 AM
http://www.spotinjections.com

great pics on there .. idk how they just pin str8 in the pec like that withought hitting something

what the fuck dude? i wouldnt pin the rear delt...its small and it can tear easily if you fuck with it too much. wtf is wrong with your glutes, side delts, and quads.

well in all my past cycles ive always pinned the rear delts properly with no issues and glutes and most of my cycles required me to pin min 4 times a week . now with the years of cycles behind me there is some scar tissue there so i just thought id liek to switch it up. about 3 weeks ago i started my cycle and it was compleatly different from what im doing now , i had a bottle of test c and unfourtunatly for me the batch was dirty and cause me to have symptoms that i thought was cellulitis so i threw it away and started with new compounds ... it took me a few weeks to fully recover from that mishap and swelling , now that ive pinned the glutes with the new clean gear it seams to agrivate my glutes like it did b4 for some reason so i need some more options . 2 week ago i also gave quads a try and omg it fuked me up so bad for a week !! the first pin was painless but 24 hrs later i couldent walk at all due 2 extreame pain and swelling and the week was a writeoff so now quads are off the list ... traps look interesting and also lats but fuk i dont need another week off from the gym due 2 the initial reaction from my virgin muscles that are being pinned

almard
10-25-2009, 07:48 AM
I like to go for side delts, Bi, Tri, Glutes....

MrOXY
10-26-2009, 04:25 AM
can i hit the tris with a 23 g 1 inch pin of should i hit it with a half an inch pin ?
what is the max amount of oil can i hit the smaller muscles with? im curently injecting 2 cc of oil 4 times a week

MrOXY
10-26-2009, 05:54 AM
You would almost have to pin "up", wouldn't you? Ive pinned delts, traps, pecs and lats. Tried biceps once........ i think Id rater give childbirth.
how was your experiance pinning the traps? and how much oil did u pin in them