PDA

View Full Version : Suzanne~Time to get FREAKY shredded!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Suzanne
02-26-2009, 04:42 PM
After a very long off season (since Nov 2007) Sunday begins prep for Jr Nationals!!! I am so excited. I had a very productive off season gaining muscle and fixing my metabolism. I can't wait to see what i uncover!!!

I work with Jeremy Minihan, Size and Shape Fitness, in Oklahoma City. I lvie in NW Chicago Suburb so i fly down there a few times a year to get my ass kicked! I was there a few weeks ago and just booked my flight to go April 2-9 While there i stay with the beautiful IFBB Pro Sherry Smith and she has a stepmill at home whihc makes cardio really easy while i am there.

Jeremy and I have our work cut out for us. I am about 34lbs form making weight and 4lbs heavier then the Nov pics on the right of comparisons. I have never lost anywhere close to that much during a prep. We are going for FREAKY shredded with striated glutes with deep lines.

Here are some progress comparisons during the off season March 2008 vs Nov 2008 wt 145

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/Back-1.jpg?t=1235684108
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/Front-1.jpg?t=1235684153
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/FrontBi.jpg?t=1235684185

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/BackBi.jpg?t=1235684213

Suzanne
02-26-2009, 04:43 PM
:)

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/Lat.jpg?t=1235684278

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/FrontLat.jpg?t=1235684599

InfinityCrisis6
02-26-2009, 06:12 PM
nice improvements and I like that you log with photos

Tiki
02-26-2009, 07:28 PM
WOW! You look great.

I can't wait to see what you uncover too.
And, I will certainly be following your transformation! :)

GirlyMuscle
02-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Finally!!!!

*subscribed*

musclegoddess65
02-26-2009, 11:02 PM
very nice!!! following...

musclegoddess65
02-26-2009, 11:04 PM
wow your in NWChicago.. I'm in Elmhurst IL...

buckimscl
02-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Following along!! Looking forward to it.

Suzanne
02-27-2009, 08:10 AM
nice improvements and I like that you log with photos

WOW! You look great.

I can't wait to see what you uncover too.
And, I will certainly be following your transformation! :)

Finally!!!!

*subscribed*

very nice!!! following...

Following along!! Looking forward to it.

Thanks everyone! Finally prep is here been a long off season and i am ready to get started!

wow your in NWChicago.. I'm in Elmhurst IL...

yep i am in Buffalo Grove :)

I think most people know my story but if no here is where i started from in 1995 and a link to my progress pics along the journey
http://fitsuzanne.com/Progresspics/transformationprogress.htm

www.fitsuzanne.com

My daughter whose hand i am holding is now almost 18 and will be graduating in June and attending Missouri University of Science and Technology in the fall studying civil engineering. The boy i am holding is my nephew

http://fitsuzanne.com/Progresspics/P1030211_A.JPG
http://fitsuzanne.com/Progresspics/before1995.JPG

GirlyMuscle
02-27-2009, 08:18 AM
Hey MG....Suzanne has taken posing lessons from Jennifer Abrams a couple of years ago.

Suzanne, MG65 and I both trained under Jen. MG65 went on to compete as a member of her team at one of Kevin Noble's shows.

Suzanne
02-27-2009, 08:25 AM
Hey MG....Suzanne has taken posing lessons from Jennifer Abrams a couple of years ago.

Suzanne, MG65 and I both trained under Jen. MG65 went on to compete as a member of her team at one of Kevin Noble's shows.

I only did some posing with Jen. She was really nice. I was training with Jeremy at the time.

tammyp
02-27-2009, 08:36 AM
suz i think you gotta get that same hairdo in the bottom pic:)

Suzanne
02-27-2009, 10:06 AM
suz i think you gotta get that same hairdo in the bottom pic:)

lol NO! :eek:

Tomorrow will be last cheat We are going for Mexican yum! Then not sure for dessert either cheesecakefactory or i should probably have COLDSTONE!

GirlyMuscle
02-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Coldstone's in the shit!

Will you have cheat meals this far out? What kind of dieting philosophies does Jeremy use for you?

Suzanne
02-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Coldstone's in the shit!

Will you have cheat meals this far out? What kind of dieting philosophies does Jeremy use for you?

I LOVE coldstone for super bowl i got 2 pb cup perfection and oreo overload :D

This will be my last cheat meal. My off season has been about 3000 cals with weekly cheat meal. It did take along itm eto get there prior trainer has f-ed up metabolism with that trainer back in 06 before Jeremy my off season was 1350 cals :mad:

It nutrition is very individualized. I did have 1 cheat 8 weeks out and a refeed 4 weeks out with Jr Nats as i was ahead and gonna do figure at the time of the 8 week out cheat. For nationals i got neither.

He is more along the line of carbs and carb cycling. We are looking at refeeds this time not sure what they will be yet whether all carb or some carbs and fats.

Suzanne
02-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Fri
cardio

back/rear delts

AVBG
02-27-2009, 06:21 PM
great potential in the physique (and thread) Good luck S!

musclegoddess65
02-27-2009, 08:35 PM
damn small world...

any chance you like heavy metal??? I would love someone to hit a concert with!

Or if you'd ever be up to catching a workout or something let me know!

I enjoyed working with Jen for the most part, but it bugged the hell out of me that she was always late to our appts...

Suzanne
02-27-2009, 08:48 PM
great potential in the physique (and thread) Good luck S!

Thanks!!!!

Suzanne
02-27-2009, 09:00 PM
damn small world...

any chance you like heavy metal??? I would love someone to hit a concert with!

Or if you'd ever be up to catching a workout or something let me know!

I enjoyed working with Jen for the most part, but it bugged the hell out of me that she was always late to our appts...

a workout would be cool! i can't drive cuz i am legally blind but would be awesome

I listen to all kind of stuff but WO music right now is linkin park, rob zombie, seether, disturbed, nickelback, three days grace, Buck Cherry, Hinder...

musclegoddess65
02-27-2009, 09:03 PM
a workout would be cool! i can't drive cuz i am legally blind but would be awesome

I listen to all kind of stuff but WO music right now is linkin park, rob zombie, seether, disturbed, nickelback, three days grace, Buck Cherry, Hinder...

no worries, buffalo grove is but a hop, skip and a jump...I've been driving to libertyville every sunday to workout with my friend Jen, so driving doesn't bother me at all..

and OMG a chick that likes heavy metal.... mmm we might have to do some talking about catching disturbed when they come round in May....

and I am just itching to go see Black Label Society and SevenDust in March at Congress Theatre...but at 43 not one of my friends will even consider it, they are all kicking back to easy listening.. which is fine but...

Suzanne
02-27-2009, 09:56 PM
no worries, buffalo grove is but a hop, skip and a jump...I've been driving to libertyville every sunday to workout with my friend Jen, so driving doesn't bother me at all..

and OMG a chick that likes heavy metal.... mmm we might have to do some talking about catching disturbed when they come round in May....

and I am just itching to go see Black Label Society and SevenDust in March at Congress Theatre...but at 43 not one of my friends will even consider it, they are all kicking back to easy listening.. which is fine but...

During the summer i went with my daughter to her first concert :) 3 doors down, hinder, staind and i am 45

musclegoddess65
02-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!

GirlyMuscle
02-28-2009, 01:28 AM
I just saw Staind, Seether and Papa Roach. Awesome concert. I am 44.

buckimscl
02-28-2009, 01:36 AM
Some people never grow up :) congratulations

Viking
02-28-2009, 01:39 AM

Thats badass haha

Suzanne congrats on your success and nice offseason!

musclegoddess65
02-28-2009, 01:45 PM

and I know you'd be my one friend that WOULD go with me... but you moved away..:(

NPCfigure
02-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Disturbed ROCKS!!!!! Saw them a couple years ago in concert! I am a metal head too, I'm 40! My last concert was Metallica/Godsmack!!

Hi Suzanne.....Following here too! How was that last cheat???

Jill

Suzanne
02-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Disturbed ROCKS!!!!! Saw them a couple years ago in concert! I am a metal head too, I'm 40! My last concert was Metallica/Godsmack!!

Hi Suzanne.....Following here too! How was that last cheat???

Jill

Thats badass haha

Suzanne congrats on your success and nice offseason!

Some people never grow up :) congratulations

Thanks!

Sat Last day of off season

Today is leg day!!!
Squats 135X10, 185x8, 225x6, 245x4 My upper quads/hip flexors were really tight so only got really deep on the 135 and 185
then 135x10 1 1/2 reps got DEEP DEEP DEEP so all the way down half way up back down all the way up = 1 rep
Walking lunges 60s 3 sets
Single leg hammer strength leg press 4plates(per leg)x15, 5x12, 6x10
Lying ham curl 4 sets don't remember weights
sldl 135X10,8,9 back was bothering me (strained serratus/intercostals awhile back)
Leg Ext triple "drop" 3 sets of 10 increase wt 10 increase wt 10 i HATE these!!!!

Went for mexican then
coldstone pb cup perfection extra pb cup extra pb and peanut m&m's

Starting stats 147.7 32.7lbs to make weight

todays pics

Suzanne
02-28-2009, 07:44 PM
the rest

musclegoddess65
02-28-2009, 09:09 PM
that is one hell of a cheat meal girl... I think I would have been sick...

Suzanne
03-01-2009, 10:16 AM
that is one hell of a cheat meal girl... I think I would have been sick...

my body LOVES cheat food! :D

IT'S ON!!!!!

Day 1 to freaky shredded!
cardio
cooking some chick/fish/cow/sweet tatos/rice
will be hitting chest/tris

NPCfigure
03-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Good luck on your first day!

Suzanne
03-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Good luck on your first day!

Thanks!

Had Great WO! talked to Jeremy just to clarify a few questions
tanned

Suzanne
03-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Sun
cardio
chest/tris

Mon
Cardio
back/bis
another relatively pain free bi WO yay!!!!!!!! My forearm was so bad i couldn't even do one rep of hammer curl with 10lbs a couple weeks ago

Tues
cardio only day

walked the dogs

cooked some chick.fish, rice

today is "lower" carb day and since not a WO day i don't get pwo carbs or during WO carbs so pretty low compared to my high days

I got on the scale today for shits and giggles I had HUGE cheats Sat so fully expected the normal which is wt to be higher than Sat AM weighing cuz of cheat but i am actually down 1.5 lbs!!!!! :D This is a miracle compared to how i usually drop.

musclegoddess65
03-03-2009, 06:46 PM
love those scale miracle days....

Angela123
03-03-2009, 09:50 PM
im sorry im late. im so glad u started a journal. im so excited to follow along. you have a fantastic start and you are going to look awesome come june. you put on some great sise yet you still look pretty lean..you have some nice ass cuts in those quads. how tall are you?

congrats on FL!

Suzanne
03-04-2009, 07:22 AM
love those scale miracle days....

Yep especially since i rarely have them i think i could count on one hand the number of times the scale has moved more than 1 lbs in a week.

im sorry im late. im so glad u started a journal. im so excited to follow along. you have a fantastic start and you are going to look awesome come june. you put on some great sise yet you still look pretty lean..you have some nice ass cuts in those quads. how tall are you?

congrats on FL!

Thanks it was a great off season first time i really had the goal of adding size except for 8 weeks i had of between jr nats and nats but can't do much in 8 wks

I am 5'1"

Suzanne
03-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Pic from today in my new WO shirt and my EJM jeans i won in SC sponsorship
Shirt says
Fragile
Handle with Care
Dieting
Deprived of Flavor
So don't Piss Me Off

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/Photo465.jpg?t=1236186867

Suzanne
03-04-2009, 06:14 PM
wtf there are posts missing from journal???
the one from figurebre and my response

Wed
Cardio

delts/hammies
felt great all day love the Vyper but when doing workout strength was down booooo I am sure form low day yesterday

Suzanne
03-05-2009, 08:51 AM
At home cardio
I must saying buying a stepmill has got the be one of the best purchases we have ever made. I wake up when i wake up (although this is between 5:30 and 6:00) I can get up and actually wake up for a bit before doing cardio, drink some caffeine. You can never forget your iPod. Breakfast is right they when you are done. Don't have to put contacts in. Don't have to get dressed to go to gym then change into workout clothes then change again to go home. Not on Chase's sched like when we used to go in the AM we had to be at the gym at 5AM so he could be at work on time. Now he does cardio then i do cardio.

GirlyMuscle
03-05-2009, 08:57 AM
I have a treadmill and an elliptical for that reason. Of course, the treadmill is doing me no good out in the shed. I need to get my brother to help me move it into the house before my comp prep starts.

Suzanne
03-06-2009, 11:22 AM
I have a treadmill and an elliptical for that reason. Of course, the treadmill is doing me no good out in the shed. I need to get my brother to help me move it into the house before my comp prep starts.

It makes such a diff doing it at home!!!!

Thur
cardio

tris/bis
just a bit of pain in the forearm

went to chiro and got more ultrasound on forearm/bi/tri and ART on traps,rhomboids, serratus

Fri
cardio
today is low day

will be back/delts later

Suzanne
03-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Fri WO
Back/Delts
got to gym and was like WTF the place was PACKED at 1:00PM! and everything i wanted was taken so i started to think gonna be shitty WO but...
It was a GREAT WO
Did back first pushed hard and al lthe weights were heavy felt good
Then delts haven't done heavy DB press in awhile cuz getting the DBs up hurt my forearm but
30s for 20
35s for 20
but on elbow sleeve to get up the heavier ones
40s for 16
45s for 10 :D

Dropped 3lbs this week looks like just tightened up a bit in my upper body

Love Vyper fatburner!

musclegoddess65
03-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Vyper or Hyperdrive???

I got some great stuff at Expo for elbow pain... as soon as I find the damn card I will send ya the link...

Suzanne
03-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Vyper or Hyperdrive???

I got some great stuff at Expo for elbow pain... as soon as I find the damn card I will send ya the link...

Vyper it is from professional supplements

ya lemme know on the elbow stuff

Suzanne
03-08-2009, 11:00 AM
sat
cardio

legs
it seems my day after low day aren't great WOs The weights aren't a lot lower just he level of motivation. On friday which was the low day i was getting those 45s up if it killed me. Yesterday was like damn walking lunges wiht 60s are hard lets do smith lunges instead. but even so without the level of drive i like i did do 6 plates+20 for 8 on each side of the hammer strength single leg leg press and the week before i could not do 7 plates and hadn't started diet yet
I love the hammer iso-lateral leg press i do one leg at a time
http://muscleventures.com/video/images/2006-09-22-iso-lateral-leg-press-002.jpg
http://muscleventures.com/video/images/2006-09-22-iso-lateral-leg-press-003.jpg

Suzanne
03-08-2009, 11:02 AM
One week pics
look like upper body tightened up a bit

NPCfigure
03-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Pics look good Suzanne! Keep up the good work!:)

Tiki
03-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Good Job!
I see a difference in your legs as well.

Suzanne
03-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Pics look good Suzanne! Keep up the good work!:)

Good Job!
I see a difference in your legs as well.

Sun
cardio

chest/tris good WO

Suzanne
03-09-2009, 05:11 PM
PMS SUCKS i don't give a shit about the bloating but the grumpy easily frustrated mental shit has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the doubts are creeping in
why do i do this when i don't ahve the structure to do well?
why push so hard when i can never look how i want(structure again)?
etc

musclegoddess65
03-09-2009, 07:37 PM
girl your structure looks mighty fine to me... tell that PMS to go fuck itself!

Suzanne
03-10-2009, 10:27 AM
girl your structure looks mighty fine to me... tell that PMS to go fuck itself!

I have narrow clavicles and wide waist but of course will still give it 150% and be freaky shredded with striated glutes!

Mon
cardio

back/bis
was not into WO but wts were good just one of those don't feel it days ugh!
rackpulls were with pins set so below knee damn plates almost on the ground lol
135x10, 185x10, 205x8, 225x 8 and diet brain here took off teh quater and 2 10s to go UP by putting on a 45 did 6 then as unracking was like idiot 25+2 10s is a 45 lol :nuts:
forearm still feeling good
did the 30s for 8, 30s are highest i have gotten

Tues
cardio

off from lifting today which is good cuz raining yuck hate walking in the rain

This vyper fatburner from professional supps within like 30 min i am sweating and HOT and on the edge of jittery. Chase even said when he first took it felt like he could do cardio for 3 hrs he HATES cardio and never feels anything from fatburners or energy drinks

bndniron4evrgal
03-10-2009, 11:19 AM
hey suz! lookin good.
remember we do it for ourselves!!! don't buy too much into the negative stuff......:)

~Dayna~
03-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Pic from today in my new WO shirt and my EJM jeans i won in SC sponsorship
Shirt says
Fragile
Handle with Care
Dieting
Deprived of Flavor
So don't Piss Me Off

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/Photo465.jpg?t=1236186867
OMG I love that where did you get it? Great log BTW :)

Suzanne
03-12-2009, 12:30 PM
OMG I love that where did you get it? Great log BTW :)

Got it here

http://www.cafepress.com/leanladies

wed
cardio

bis/tris
forearm made it thru 4 bicep exercises yay!
tris hurt today :)

thur
cardio

heading off for hammies soon

Changed my split up a bit. I had to do back and legs on sat and sun to do them at Gold's. They have lots of hammer strength back stuff my close gym doesn't have an TONS of leg stuff adn now both chase and i do back on sat and legs on sun so he can spot me the whole time if i want

Sat Back/Tris
Sun Legs
Mon Delts/Bis
Tues off
Wed Back (rackpull day)/tris
Thur Hams/Bis
Fri Delts/Chest

This week will be a little messed up to make the change without missing any extra day
so today will be bis/tris and tomorrow just Hammies then starting Friday new schedule

Suzanne
03-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Thur
cardio

hamstrings

Chase and i took the doggies to the "candy store" the pet supply place whre they get thier trates, toys and "babies" (stuffed animals)

Suzanne
03-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Fri
cardio

delts/chest
I finally got the 50s up myself for shoulder presses for 10 :awesome:
I have done them and the 55s before but Chase had ot hand my the DBs and spotted. And not long ago it hurt just to get the 30s up not the presses but to get from knee to position hurt my forearm and elbow.
Took tries to get them up and after the failed attempt no one even the trainer near by bothered to ask if i needed a spot.

Suzanne
03-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Today we are going to find the armed cookie guards and buy lots of thin mints

14 weeks out 2 weeks down

wt 143.1 down 1.7 this week down 4.6lbs total
two week comparison

Angela123
03-14-2009, 12:28 PM
more detail in your back. midsection is tighter. in ur back lat spread, your glutes even look a tad tighter.
great job so far!

Suzanne
03-15-2009, 10:08 AM
more detail in your back. midsection is tighter. in ur back lat spread, your glutes even look a tad tighter.
great job so far!

thanks! :)

Sat
cardio

back/tris
haven't done back at Gold's in awhile They have LOTS of stuff probably every hammer strength piece made

R.J. the raccoon sees a couple of Girl Scouts making their deliveries and explains to the other animals that "cookies are so valuable, they're handled by uniformed guards." Over the Hedge

Bought TONS of Girl Scout cookies!! they are safely stored til after prep altho Christine did break out one of her boxes of thin mints

Suzanne
03-15-2009, 10:10 AM
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UNGIJYpNfi4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UNGIJYpNfi4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

musclegoddess65
03-15-2009, 03:29 PM

Sat
cardio

back/tris
haven't done back at Gold's in awhile They have LOTS of stuff probably every hammer strength piece made

R.J. the raccoon sees a couple of Girl Scouts making their deliveries and explains to the other animals that "cookies are so valuable, they're handled by uniformed guards." Over the Hedge

Bought TONS of Girl Scout cookies!! they are safely stored til after prep altho Christine did break out one of her boxes of thin mints

love them darn thin mints...

SallyAnne
03-15-2009, 03:38 PM
LOVING the weekly pictures. You're looking so good, Suz.

Suzanne
03-15-2009, 06:21 PM
love them darn thin mints...

mmmmmmmmm THIN MINTS!!!!

LOVING the weekly pictures. You're looking so good, Suz.

Thanks Sally!

Sun
cardio

Legs
squats 135x10, 185x10, 205x8, 225x6, 135x15
leg press 12 plates 3x12 hips/glutes really tight
hammer iso-lateral legs press each leg 4 platesx15, 5x12, 6x10
hammer iso=lateral leg ext each leg 25x15, 35x12,45x10
lying ham curl 115, 12, 10 ,8 don't remember wts
leg press machine feet high for ham/glute work single legges 100x15, 120x12, 120x12
seated ham curl 15, 10,10
leg are very tired

Chase left for VA til Wed :(

musclegoddess65
03-15-2009, 06:24 PM
WOW on them squats Suzanne... all looks awesome toward the freaky shredded goal!!

Suzanne
03-16-2009, 05:30 PM
WOW on them squats Suzanne... all looks awesome toward the freaky shredded goal!!

thanks!

Mon
cardio

delts/bis

Suzanne
03-17-2009, 10:59 AM
Tues
cardio only day

gonna walk the dogs soon

Last night went to winter sports awards at Christine's school She has been Varsity bowler for 3 year. She got Big Gun award for girls bowling it's like mvp, and she got a school and Illinois ward for all academic athlete. There are some damn smart kids at her school her gpa is 4.25 One guy on i think basketball had 4.75

Suzanne
03-17-2009, 01:36 PM
From today Looks like glutes and hammies making progress :)

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/3-17-09.jpg?t=1237311286

buckimscl
03-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Suzanne, definitely seeing some lines in the hams and the shlef in the glute/ham tie in!! Good job!

figurebre
03-17-2009, 03:27 PM
Lookin good! I need to ask you some stuff about my trip to chicago. like best places for tickets, the hotel you are staying in, dates, etc...:)

Suzanne
03-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Suzanne, definitely seeing some lines in the hams and the shlef in the glute/ham tie in!! Good job!

thanks

Lookin good! I need to ask you some stuff about my trip to chicago. like best places for tickets, the hotel you are staying in, dates, etc...:)

thanks bre
i told j to shoot you my number, if he forgets shoot him a call or text and ask for it

musclegoddess65
03-17-2009, 08:15 PM

mmm without sounding like a lesbian... nice ass girl!!! looks good...

IRONURSE
03-17-2009, 09:46 PM

Daaammm!
Looking awesome. Great pic.

Suzanne
03-17-2009, 11:13 PM
mmm without sounding like a lesbian... nice ass girl!!! looks good...

Daaammm!
Looking awesome. Great pic.

bndniron4evrgal
03-18-2009, 02:44 PM

your pic has been taken down!:confused:

Suzanne
03-18-2009, 07:40 PM
your pic has been taken down!:confused:

bastards! :)

Here it is

Suzanne
03-18-2009, 11:07 PM
Wed
cardio

back
straight arm pulldowns 3x15
wg pulldowns 15, 12, 10, 8
rack pulls
185x10
205x8
225x6
245x5
255x1
t-bar 15, 12, 10
cg pulldowns 15, 12, 8, 6 drop 6
Triceps
pressdowns cambered bar 25, 15, 12, 10, 8
skull crushers 15, 12, 8
dips bodyweight 10, 9, 10
rope pressdowns 15x4

KRISSY CHIN
03-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Hi Suzanne:)!
Keep up the great work. I definitely notice the improvements in your pics!

Krissyxo

bndniron4evrgal
03-19-2009, 04:01 PM

Here it is
you are AWESOME!!

thanks for the pictorial journey......;)

Suzanne
03-19-2009, 08:12 PM
so far this prep is going really well! much better than i thought it would.

Tomorrow i do pics for Jeremy and he decides if i get a refeed this weekend. I was shocked he would consider one so soon only 3 weeks of dieting and my cals and carbs are high Spinny

Thur
cardio

bis/pecs

starving! i am so hungry on my high carbs days!! J said i m really burning through them. I am not very hungry on my lower days but it isn't like i have a bunch of fat to keep me full just some flank at 2 meals. It's weird i am a freak, my weight goes up slightly or down just a 1/10th lb after the low day but after the high day goes down .5-1.5 I am 2 high 1 lower right now. Jeremy said the best plan for my body is not to assume anything cuz my body does whatever it wants and he will just be ready to change things depending on what my body does.

Suzanne
03-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi Suzanne:)!
Keep up the great work. I definitely notice the improvements in your pics!

Krissyxo

Thanks Krissy!

you are AWESOME!!

thanks for the pictorial journey......;)

Thank you!!!

Did weighin and pics today instead of usual Saturday since J needs to decide if i will have refeed.

down 1.5 since last Saturday and 6.1lbs since i started just under 3 weeks that is CRAZY i have NEVER lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks my normal for that having done 10 competitions would be 6-8 weeks

3 week comparisons

Suzanne
03-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Last one

Suzanne
03-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Fri
cardio

GREAT WO!
delts/hammies
Got the 55s up my self for DB press and got 6!!!

Suzanne
03-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Sat.
cardio

back/tris pretty good WO

Talked to Jeremy Sunday is REFEED
Pancakes
Cereal w/skim milk
Baked BBQ Lays
Pasta w/Marina
FF Candy Jujyfruits
Cookies!!!!
YUM!!!!

Suzanne
03-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Sun
cardio

refeed til about noon
few bowls honey graham Ohs
bowl of lucky charms
stack of pancakes
jujy fruits
pasta w/marinara
lots of animal crackers frosted (unfortunately not my pink and white sprinkled circus ones)

Felt fantastic! no bloat, was a tad full after the pancakes but about 5 min later was ready for another bowl of cereal :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:
I think i was burning through those carbs

12:30
LEGS
GREAT WO!
squats
135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 225x5, 255x6 drop 135x12
Lep press
12x12, 14x12 2 sets
Isolateral Leg Press
4 plates per legx15, 5x12, 6x12
Leg Ext 15, 12, 10
Lying ham curl 15, 12, 10
sldl 135X10 3 sets
seated ham curl 15, 12, 12
abductors 3x10
glute machine 4x10 per leg

finished day with regular meals 4, 5 and 6 which all have carbs
i ate meal 5 at 7:45 at 8:45 i was STARVING

Mon
cardio

much more hungry this AM STARVING!!

weighed for fun up 1.5lb
last week i was up 1 lb after leg day which was a low day with no refeed

It's raining i HATE rain
hopefully it will stop andi can walk the dogs

Booked Jeremy's flight for Jr Nats

GirlyMuscle
03-23-2009, 11:19 AM

Here it isI wish the NPC allowed thongs. Your glutes look great in one.

Suzanne
03-23-2009, 11:42 AM
I wish the NPC allowed thongs. Your glutes look great in one.

thanks
i think they should too! :)

Suzanne
03-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Mon
bis/delts
very tired today

Nothing worse than wanted to relax in a hot bath and not enough hot water

figurebre
03-23-2009, 11:26 PM
pancakes make me bloat, i think its the milk thats in them. but they sure sound damn good!
I want a hot bubble bath so bad! but I dont have a tub

Angela123
03-24-2009, 06:27 PM
just checking for your progress pix. i know you do them on sundays lol. i love em! you make changes every week..its great! i know i always comment on them...but your quads are going to look SICK when you are shredded up. i cant beleive they are so cut up already. shit...they were cut up in offseason tho! keep up the good work!

Suzanne
03-24-2009, 06:55 PM
pancakes make me bloat, i think its the milk thats in them. but they sure sound damn good!
I want a hot bubble bath so bad! but I dont have a tub

Got my hot bath in today :)

just checking for your progress pix. i know you do them on sundays lol. i love em! you make changes every week..its great! i know i always comment on them...but your quads are going to look SICK when you are shredded up. i cant beleive they are so cut up already. shit...they were cut up in offseason tho! keep up the good work!

Thanks! Ya my legs stay fairly lean and i hold it all in the middle I never have abs til week of the show

Tues
cardio only day
and low day

I go to OKC week from Thursday!!!!

figurebre
03-25-2009, 01:36 PM
exciting! cant wait to see ya down here.
what do u do for a living?

Suzanne
03-25-2009, 05:45 PM
exciting! cant wait to see ya down here.
what do u do for a living?

Right now stay at home mom to 17 year old 2 german shepherds and 2 cats :D

Suzanne
03-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Wed
cardio

back/tris

thurs
cardio

bis/hammies
great bi WO nice pump and able to go heavy with relatively littel pain in forearm!

Most afternoons/evenings i am pretty tired

Suzanne
03-27-2009, 10:57 AM
12 WEEKS OUT!!!

and a LONG way to go!

weight 140.8 down about 1lb this week

I find it amazing that when you gain 1-2 lbs it is so easy to see yet you drop 7 and can barely tell

Suzanne
03-27-2009, 10:59 AM
Here is a comparison 12 weeks out form Nationals 2007 I weighed 130.9 and now 12 weeks out from Jr Nats

GirlyMuscle
03-27-2009, 11:02 AM
Wow! That off season has paid off! I can see the new muscle and you look leaner than last time. Great job!

Suzanne
03-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Wow! That off season has paid off! I can see the new muscle and you look leaner than last time. Great job!

Thanks Erin!

musclegoddess65
03-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Vyper it is from professional supplements

ya lemme know on the elbow stuff

kink-ease is the name of the product Suzanne... had to use it today in fact... my right elbow was screaming at me... and I was doing legs????

www.suffernomore.com is the website you can get it from...

Suzanne
03-29-2009, 11:03 AM
kink-ease is the name of the product Suzanne... had to use it today in fact... my right elbow was screaming at me... and I was doing legs????

www.suffernomore.com (http://www.suffernomore.com) is the website you can get it from...

Thanks i will check it out

Sat
Cardio

Back/Tris
i was super tired before we got to gym and was thinking gonna be sucky WO but i knocked out a great WO nice and heavy and great pumps :flex:

We got snow! the boys are very happy. It will be gone tomorrow sicne will be in the 50-60s then rain tuesday i really don't like rain!!!

Sun
cardio

off to hit legs soon. have to do them at our close gym cuz we don't have time to go to gold's since Chase has to fly to tampa today.

Fri nite the breeder we got Krieger and Wookie from had a litter of 6 puppies they are so cute. Christine and i are going to see them on mon or tues

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/DLitter.jpg?t=1238338896

musclegoddess65
03-29-2009, 11:19 AM
i can't wait till I move and can get a puppy!!!!

Suzanne
03-29-2009, 04:05 PM
i can't wait till I move and can get a puppy!!!!

My dogs would HATE Florida They absolutely LOVE the snow!!! The will stay outside forever in it. But once it's warm they want nothing to do with outside

Sun
cardio

legs
WO was NOT looking promising at close gym Chase and i were working out together so we didnt' have our iPods on they play fucking elevator nap time music it is awful!!! so we decided screw that put on our music and just did hand gestures to each other lol
started off with squats felt heavy at 135 :mad:
135X10
155X10
225X8 but was mad cuz not getting deep enough
225X6 deeper
135X10 ATG
Leg Press
12 plates15
14X15 same as Chase so he challeged me to keep up
16X15
18x12
20X6 :D he did 5 so i had to do 6 He claimed mine weren't deep enough but his was full ROM on that set either and he didnt' do squats fitrst!
Single leg press on Machine
12, 10 , 8 drop 8
same weight as Chase :D
Single leg leg ext
this is where i had to go lower damnit! :mad:
10,12,10 per leg
Chase went to hit tris
Single leg ham curls
3x12
SLDL
135X9X3
lying ham curl
15, 12, 10, 6 drop 5 drop 4

Tanned

Angela123
03-29-2009, 04:35 PM
great offseason progress. you can definitly see the size you added in your arms and back!

Suzanne
03-30-2009, 01:32 PM
great offseason progress. you can definitly see the size you added in your arms and back!

Thanks! Now just gotta keep it all :)

Suzanne
03-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Legs hurt nicely from sundays WO not so fun during cardio tho!

Mon
cardio

delts/bis
decided to do some supersets for delts
4 sets lateral raises 15lbs x 20 s/s machine press 15 (don't remember wt)
4 sets 10lbs front raise then lateral raise thatone rep did 10
4 sets 25lbs shoulder presses 15 s/s rear laterals 15
Bis stil have to watch forearm
3 sets 10 lbs hammer curl regular curl that one rep 12 rep
4 sets 10 reps 30 lbs bb curls 1 1/2 reps all the way up half way down back up all the way down is one rep
4 sets 25lbs db curl 8-10 reps
4 sets high cable curls 15 reps

Tues
cardio

off day from training

goona go see monsters vs aliens

RealLilSwole
03-31-2009, 01:31 PM
What class do you normally compete in or will you compete in? You are looking GREAT by the way!!! Keep it up!

Suzanne
03-31-2009, 07:26 PM
What class do you normally compete in or will you compete in? You are looking GREAT by the way!!! Keep it up!

Thank you!

I was LW at Jr Nat and Nats just squeaked in at 114.8
Jeremy wants me LW again :eek: :eek: :eek: not sure I will make it and if i do i will be a LOT more shredded

musclegoddess65
03-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Legs hurt nicely from sundays WO not so fun during cardio tho!

Mon
cardio

delts/bis
decided to do some supersets for delts
4 sets lateral raises 15lbs x 20 s/s machine press 15 (don't remember wt)
4 sets 10lbs front raise then lateral raise thatone rep did 10
4 sets 25lbs shoulder presses 15 s/s rear laterals 15
Bis stil have to watch forearm
3 sets 10 lbs hammer curl regular curl that one rep 12 rep
4 sets 10 reps 30 lbs bb curls 1 1/2 reps all the way up half way down back up all the way down is one rep
4 sets 25lbs db curl 8-10 reps
4 sets high cable curls 15 reps

Tues
cardio

off day from training

goona go see monsters vs aliens

ok eventually when we train together... lets do shoulders... I can keep up here... you'd kick my ass on leg day!

nice work girl!!!

tammyp
04-01-2009, 06:15 AM
looking good suz!

Suzanne
04-01-2009, 10:55 AM
ok eventually when we train together... lets do shoulders... I can keep up here... you'd kick my ass on leg day!

nice work girl!!!

looking good suz!

Wed
cardio

will be hitting back/tris

Tomorrow i leave for OKC!!! so gotta cook a bit more chicken and my flank do the laundry and pack

and

139lbs Today!!!!

out of the 140s and have dropped 8.7lbs in 4.5 weeks that is just incredible for me!!!!!

musclegoddess65
04-01-2009, 06:52 PM
woo hoo!!!! 139! I'm looking forward to seeing those kind of numbers myself someday soon.. well 140's would be nice...

enjoy your workouts with Jeremy...

Suzanne
04-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Thur
138lbs wooohoo!!!
cardio EARLY 4:30AM since i had to leave for airport at 7:30
arrived okc sherry picked me up and we went to her place for a bit
Bis/Hammies with Jeremy OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!!
he said i have really tihgtened up since feb when i was there and
REFEED in about a week so prob Easter
Fri
bis/and hammies hurt!!!!
cardio
chest/delts with Jeremy
he is mean my pecs are gonna hurt!
Bre one of his figure clients who is doing the OK then Jr NAts gave me ride back to Sherry's
she is gonna share a room with me at jrs

musclegoddess65
04-03-2009, 08:59 PM
I will be there to cheer ya both on!!!

Suzanne
04-03-2009, 11:33 PM
I will be there to cheer ya both on!!!

Awesome!

Few pics from today 11 weeks til I kick ass at Jr Nats!

sweetjane57
04-04-2009, 05:08 AM
awesome stuff Suzanne! you've made alot of gains since your figure days!

musclegoddess65
04-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Suzanne you look wonderful. with all that muscle I can even imagine you doing figure...

FANTASTIC missy!

Suzanne
04-04-2009, 04:33 PM
awesome stuff Suzanne! you've made alot of gains since your figure days!

Thanks! the figure trainer staved off the muscle now with JEremy i get FOOD!

Suzanne
04-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Suzanne you look wonderful. with all that muscle I can even imagine you doing figure...

FANTASTIC missy!

Thanks! i was scrawny when i did figure well IMO but i was way too big for the figure look plus i really only did it cuz i still had it in my head form being fat that small equalled looking good not anymore i see people walking around who i size 1 and wonder why i eever wanted to be that tiny lol

Here are some figure pics I had ZERO back From my last figure comp Emerald cup 2006. I did BBing 2002 and 2003 and figure 2004 and 2006 then back to BBing 2007

http://fitsuzanne.com/Emerald%20Cup%202006/full/Suzanne%20Germano_3.jpg
http://fitsuzanne.com/Emerald%20Cup%202006/full/SuzanneGermano2.jpg
http://www.fitsuzanne.com/JTShootEC2006/full/DSC_0075.jpg

Suzanne
04-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Few pics from today for my weekly progress

sweetjane57
04-04-2009, 08:57 PM
still improving......lookin great!:)

figurebre
04-05-2009, 01:38 PM
looks great! hope u liked that motivational quote I texted ya lol ;)

Suzanne
04-07-2009, 05:37 PM
still improving......lookin great!:)

thanks

looks great! hope u liked that motivational quote I texted ya lol ;)

thanks yep got it :)

see ya tomorrow i train at 12:30

Sat
Cardio
Back/Tris
everything we have hit so far is sore except delts they never get sore
watched Jeremy put Al (who will be competing at jr nats) and a couple other thru leg torture
Sun
cardio
LEGS!!
tough tough WO! didn't feel i had that extra umpf to push beyond
one of the things we did was 3/4 squats so all the way down 3/4 up then back down
i worked hard for that one
Mon
cardio
delts/bis
he REALLY killed em! hit from every angle
sherry and i worked on my routine :)
using the one she choreographed for me last time for Nationals since i didnt get to use it at night show at Nationals
Tues
cardio
off from training
did posing session with Jeremy on mandatories
he said we are right on track dropping nice and steady and keeping all the muscle
Pics form posing today hate pics they never show what you see in the mirro

Suzanne
04-11-2009, 12:21 PM
10 Weeks to go!

wt 136.3 down 1.7 this week, down 11.4 in 6 weeks :woohoo:
waist & hips each down 3/4 inch in 2 weeks!! finally budged!!!!

6 Week Comparisons

figurebre
04-11-2009, 12:23 PM
yea! so what do you think, it will fall off from here?

sweetjane57
04-11-2009, 01:03 PM
comparisons look great! You are droppin consistantly. Don't let up!

Suzanne
04-12-2009, 10:08 AM
yea! so what do you think, it will fall off from here?

hopefully :)

comparisons look great! You are droppin consistantly. Don't let up!

thanks! let up NEVER!!

Today is

REFEED!!!!!!
pancakes
honey graham Ohs cereal
jelly beans
graham crackers

Suzanne
04-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Thurs
Cardio

Hammies/Bis

Flight home :banghead:
My flight was at 5:00pm I arrived at airport at 3:30. At 4:45 we board and taxied out and drove around and around and around. Then pilot announced the winds were too high to take off so we were gonna turn off engines and wait a bit to see if die down Well at 7:00pm we went back to gate and deboarded. We had no idea if flight would be canceled completely or not. I had enough meals to make it til 7:30 (i was supposed to land at home at 7:00) So i called Jeremy and he told me which place to try to get grilled chicken so i did that (unless a situation like this restaurant food is of limits) We continued to wait as they kept setting the departure time later and later. Finally at 8:45 boarded again and began to taxi then pilot announced that because of winds north of us they were changing the flight path and they had to make sure we had enough gas to fly that route :eek: Well we FINALLY got off the ground and i got to chicago about 11PM and finally home close to midnight. I should have learned form my other flight ordeal to have at least 3 meals more than i think i will need!!!!!

Fri
cardio

delts/bis

Sat
cardio

back/tris

Sun
EASTER and REFEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cardio

ate 400g of yummy carbs by noon

legs at World Gym (our 2 gyms closed at noon but world was open til 5 so we payed day fee to go there)

squats
135x12 ATG
185x8 deep but not quite atg
205x8 deep but again not qute atg
135x20 (10 3/4 rep all the way down little more then half up then back down, 5 full atg regular pace, 5 full atg hold for 2-3 sec at bottom)

Single leg leg press
12, 10,8

was gonna do 45 deg leg press next but i was too little i had my feet completely pointed and toes barely touched so
Front squat machine all deep(wt is what was added to machine)
90x15
135x15
185x15

leg ext triple drop plate loaded
3 sets of 45x15+70x15+95x15

hammer seat hamstring curl
25, 20,15 thought i was gonna die! hammies still hurting form thur with J

lying ham curl
20, 15, 12

Mon
cardio

delts/bis
Chase was with me so i took the opportunity to try db press the 60s!!!
40X15, 50x12, 60x8!!!!!!!!! he only helped on last 2

i think i look tighter today after refeed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne
04-14-2009, 01:28 PM
I am so happy with the way this prep has been going. There have been no changes to the diet since i started 6.5 weeks ago and i have had two refeeds. I am progressing at a rate that has NEVER happened; I have lost more in the last 6.5 weeks then i have in all the other preps the entire 12 weeks! I feel great!!! Sure i have had some tired days and some days where i wasn't quite feeling it in the gym but hell i have those offseason. I am hungry but i welcome it that it means my metabolism is still burning through all the food!!

I can't thank Jeremy enough for having me take last year off. We got my metabolism working got my caloric intake way up and my cardio way down. And going through the hard time from jan-june last year trying to find out why my body was not responding gave me time to really think about why I do this. I no longer WO and eat clean because i am afraid i will gain weight. I do it because i am a bodybuilder. I am over the scale causing me stress. I can now not be bothered when the number goes up It is just a tool that helps determine how my body is responding. I look way better now at 136lbs then i did at 125 when i had less muscle. I LOVE what i do! I think going into prep with this outlook has made a world of difference. I don't dread the cardio. It is part of the tools that will get me freaky shredded. I have had zero issues with the diet (even though i was worried after 15 months of huge weekly cheats and much more fun food that it would be hard) I am really enjoying and experiencing this prep. I know harder days are coming and i welcome the challenge.

I will bring the best me physically and mentally to stage this year!!!

bndniron4evrgal
04-14-2009, 04:16 PM
i think i look tighter today after refeed!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hear thats because your muscles fill up and then your separations show more.............i guess thats the idea of carb loading before a show eh??

and, by the way you look AWESOME and you are working very hard!!

gotta love your pictorial updates too!

Suzanne
04-15-2009, 04:31 PM
i hear thats because your muscles fill up and then your separations show more.............i guess thats the idea of carb loading before a show eh??

and, by the way you look AWESOME and you are working very hard!!

gotta love your pictorial updates too!

Thanks!

Wed
cardio

walked the doggies

back/tris
wg pulldowns
the power rack was being used so i had to wait to do rack ulls so decided to do DB Rows which i haven't done in a long time so
65x12 really easy
80x10
90x8
100x6!!!!!!!!
I have never done the 90s or 100s :woohoo::awesome2::flex:
Rack Pulls
185x10
225x8
275 tried 3 times but nope :banghead:
225x6
225x6
CG pulldowns

Tricep pressdowns
Single reverse grip pressdowns
Seated overhead triep presses with ezcurl

two handle cable tricep pressdown s/s two handle straight arm pressdowns

figurebre
04-15-2009, 04:57 PM
I like your attitude missy!

GirlyMuscle
04-15-2009, 06:50 PM
I am so happy with the way this prep has been going. There have been no changes to the diet since i started 6.5 weeks ago and i have had two refeeds. I am progressing at a rate that has NEVER happened; I have lost more in the last 6.5 weeks then i have in all the other preps the entire 12 weeks! I feel great!!! Sure i have had some tired days and some days where i wasn't quite feeling it in the gym but hell i have those offseason. I am hungry but i welcome it that it means my metabolism is still burning through all the food!!

I can't thank Jeremy enough for having me take last year off. We got my metabolism working got my caloric intake way up and my cardio way down. And going through the hard time from jan-june last year trying to find out why my body was not responding gave me time to really think about why I do this. I no longer WO and eat clean because i am afraid i will gain weight. I do it because i am a bodybuilder. I am over the scale causing me stress. I can now not be bothered when the number goes up It is just a tool that helps determine how my body is responding. I look way better now at 136lbs then i did at 125 when i had less muscle. I LOVE what i do! I think going into prep with this outlook has made a world of difference. I don't dread the cardio. It is part of the tools that will get me freaky shredded. I have had zero issues with the diet (even though i was worried after 15 months of huge weekly cheats and much more fun food that it would be hard) I am really enjoying and experiencing this prep. I know harder days are coming and i welcome the challenge.

I will bring the best me physically and mentally to stage this year!!!

I like your attitude missy!Me too!:beerbang:

Suzanne
04-16-2009, 12:26 PM
I like your attitude missy!

Me too!:beerbang:

My back is hurting nicely from the WO yesterday :D tris too

Suzanne
04-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Thurs
cardio

hammies/bis
4 sets lying leg curls s/s walking lunges hammies were dying after this
3 sets seated ham curl
4 sets sldl
warmup db curls 40 reps
close grip ezcurl preacher 4 sets got heavier then i thought i could do forearm/elbow seem to be doing alot better
seated low cable curls s/s db curls 3 sets
rope curls 5 sets very happy i could do these! haven't been able to do anything in a hammer position in a long time!!

Been really tired in the evenings this week might be form the refeed that i am just burning through the food I have carbs in all 6 meals but still dead from like 4pm on. I seem to remember being more tired the week after the last refeed.

MsGuns
04-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Hey when is our trainer coming back?

Suzanne
04-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Hey when is our trainer coming back?

He said 7 days and he left on Sunday so Sat or Sun????

GirlyMuscle
04-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Suzanne..I did hammies today too. Do you think there's much of a difference as far as the placement of exercises? I typically do SLDLs first and curls after. Do you think it makes a difference?

Suzanne
04-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Suzanne..I did hammies today too. Do you think there's much of a difference as far as the placement of exercises? I typically do SLDLs first and curls after. Do you think it makes a difference?

no prob not i usually vary my WO i am not one to go and do same thing week after week in same order. I usually don't do sldl first I want to be able to get a really tight full contraction on the curls. I kinda find hammies boring :o but one of the parts Jeremy says i need to improve so i am hitting twice a week right now.

Suzanne
04-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Fri
Cardio

walked the doggies CRAZY HOT today mid 70s ugh monday i was wearing winter coat, hat and gloves for the walk today shorts and tank top now the dilemma of tan lines!

delts/chest
another really good WO!

today is a "low" day normally i am not hungry on the low days but today STARVING!

Chase got back from VA at 7:00pm he forgot our gps in the rental car, sunday he leaves for IN for 3 days

JayKurk
04-18-2009, 07:26 AM
wow this thread is great, I feel motivated to not have a refeed meal everyday anymore. You look great great job, and good luck in the show. You are very disaplined and work very hard,much respect.

JK

Suzanne
04-18-2009, 11:27 AM
9 weeks til i collect my 1st place trophy

wt 137.8 up 1.5 often happens after going to okc don't sweat nearly as much here as there due to dry air here so i think a bit of water came back

RealLilSwole
04-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Looking good girl!! I am doing Jr nats too! So I can't wait to meet you! We gonna have a great time! I got my air plane tickets yesterday so I can't back out now. LOL. I hope you have a great day! Its beautiful here in good old Kentucky.

Suzanne
04-18-2009, 11:56 AM
wow this thread is great, I feel motivated to not have a refeed meal everyday anymore. You look great great job, and good luck in the show. You are very disaplined and work very hard,much respect.

JK

Thank you very much!

Suzanne
04-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Looking good girl!! I am doing Jr nats too! So I can't wait to meet you! We gonna have a great time! I got my air plane tickets yesterday so I can't back out now. LOL. I hope you have a great day! Its beautiful here in good old Kentucky.

Looking forward to meeting you! what weight class?

RealLilSwole
04-18-2009, 12:52 PM
I am hoping to make the lightweight class. I am scared of the middles. LOL!

Suzanne
04-19-2009, 05:19 PM
I am hoping to make the lightweight class. I am scared of the middles. LOL!

well at least there shoudl be 2 lws last year there were none

Sat
cardio

back/tris
kinda blah WO
oh well rest of weeks were great

Sun
cardio

legs my fav!
squats
135x12, 155x10, 185x9 all atg :)
225x6 but sucky depth :mad:
leg press
8 plates x 15
10 plates x 12 2 sets
iso-lateral hammer strength leg press
5 plates (each leg) x 12 2 sets
6 plates x 10 2 sets
hammer iso-lateral leg ext
seated ham curl
20, 20, 15
lying leg curl
10 left 10 right 10 together 3 sets
hip abductor 4 sets

tanned

it's raining i don't like the rain!

bndniron4evrgal
04-19-2009, 05:51 PM
it's raining i don't like the rain!

LOL! it came from AZ...........well from the west anyway.

There were snow flurries here on thursday, and NOT TO MENTION THE WIND!!

great job on your progress and training!

NO KIDDING your posts inspire me to do more!!:)

Suzanne
04-21-2009, 12:15 PM
LOL! it came from AZ...........well from the west anyway.

There were snow flurries here on thursday, and NOT TO MENTION THE WIND!!

great job on your progress and training!

NO KIDDING your posts inspire me to do more!!:)

thanks!

rain still around such a pain! muddy paws no matterhow much i wipe thier feet when they come int

Mon
cardio

bis/tris GROW DAMNIT! :D

tues
cardio

off from WO

my friend form San Diego is coming in tonight for a week. He is Christine's Godfather and thurs is her 18th birthday. He will being living on my fav pizza while here Lou Malnati's deep dish :mad: :mad: BASTARD! And Thurs or Fri night prob going to Melting Pot for her to get choc fondue :(

figurebre
04-21-2009, 12:35 PM
I have never eaten at the melting pot, but damn does it look good!

RealLilSwole
04-21-2009, 01:00 PM
the melting pot is good....it just takes too long. LOL! you got to cook all your own food.

Suzanne
04-21-2009, 01:09 PM
the melting pot is good....it just takes too long. LOL! you got to cook all your own food.

we only go for the cheese and chocolate couldn't give a crap about the meat lol

course this time i only get to watch

Suzanne
04-21-2009, 01:09 PM
I have never eaten at the melting pot, but damn does it look good!

it is so good if you love cheese and chocolate

RealLilSwole
04-21-2009, 01:27 PM
I LOVED the cheese and chocolate!!!!

Suzanne
04-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Comparison 9 weeks out form Nationals 2007 vs 9 weeks out from Jr Nats now.I grew a back!!!!!!!

figurebre
04-22-2009, 01:57 PM
your back is amazing! good work!

Suzanne
04-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Gotta work on posing. On left is thurs and on right tody. Lats and no lats. I MUST have the lats on stage!!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/April23_26_Lats.jpg?t=1240764525

RealLilSwole
04-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Looking great girl! I am getting so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne
04-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Looking great girl! I am getting so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks excited too!

Been a busy week my friend Christine's Godfather is in town for Christine's 18th birthday which was thursday. I was pretty tired mon-wed got to bed way to late between cleaning and airport etc. He got her a wii the bolwing is lots of fun and the game drives the dog crazy and they try to bite you and the controller. Firday nite we went to Melting Pot for family BDay dinner. they had cheese fondue and 2 diff choc fondues; i brought my chick green beans and rice. Saturday was her party it was laser tag we had alot of fun and they had pizzanand ice cream cupcakes form coldstone. My firend is also living of of my fav chicago deep dish pizza while he is here.

Saturday morning we went to the Sieger Show which is a german dog show for German Shepherds there is the ring portion which evaluates how closely the dogs meets the standards of the breed and then the PERFORMANCE AND EVALUATION TEST

All dogs of the Working Dog Classes must participate in the Sieger Show Performance Test. There will be two (2) helpers; one for the “attack on handler” and one for the "pursuit and courage test".

The dog has three (3) tries to perform the free heeling exercise to the attack on handler and must reach a predetermined distance from the blind (20 feet) to pass. The actual attack will commence when the dog is between 10 to 15 feet from the blind. The distance from the starting point of heeling to the blind will be 60 feet.

The judge will evaluate the gripwork as it is described in USA’s Schutzhund Rule Book, “The dog should counter the attack securely and energetically in stopping the attack by the helper.” A lack of self-confidence in the gripwork shall be evaluated as “sufficient” in courage.

The "out" should show the dog clearly off the sleeve and in the guarding phase. The only command permitted is one word for the out such as: out, aus, or any other single command of out. The commands of sit or down to affect the out are not permitted here. The dog, however, may sit, down or stand upon the out command, but may not bother the helper. The sit or down may be reinforced at a distance of 10 (ten) feet, if necessary as the handler approaches the dog

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4mQ9tGSHbKU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4mQ9tGSHbKU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Suzanne
04-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Workouts have been going really good. Changed my split.

Less than 8 weeks!!! This prep has been pretty stress free and i am just enjoying the ride. For the first 57 days diet, cardio, training has been 100%. Even tho i still have 20+ lbs to make weight i am not stressing; how would it help? it wouldn't. I am just gonna listen to Jeremy give it my all and that is the best i can. I know i will be my very best at this show. It is so nice to just let go and not think just do everything with all i got and enjoy it.

RealLilSwole
04-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Your avitar pic is very pretty.

Suzanne
04-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Your avitar pic is very pretty.

Thank you!!!

I thought i put my 8 week out pics up in last post anyway here they are

AmyLynn
04-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Wow girl, your quads and calves look great! I hope your prep is going smoothly!

LuckyDog
04-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Workouts have been going really good. Changed my split.

Less than 8 weeks!!! This prep has been pretty stress free and i am just enjoying the ride. For the first 57 days diet, cardio, training has been 100%. Even tho i still have 20+ lbs to make weight i am not stressing; how would it help? it wouldn't. I am just gonna listen to Jeremy give it my all and that is the best i can. I know i will be my very best at this show. It is so nice to just let go and not think just do everything with all i got and enjoy it.

Thank you seriously for this post - I lurk in here consitently and have leg envy (thats where I carry my weight in my legs) - yours are awesome!!! I'm sitting less then 6 out, I know I'm behind and I need to lose @ least 12 so comprable numbers and your centered thoughtful comment rang so true and meaningful to me. I think I will adopt it as a mantra :bowdown:

Just know with that attitude you have already won and will only get fantastic from here!

Suzanne
04-28-2009, 08:23 AM
Wow girl, your quads and calves look great! I hope your prep is going smoothly!

Thanksprep is going great!

Thank you seriously for this post - I lurk in here consitently and have leg envy (thats where I carry my weight in my legs) - yours are awesome!!! I'm sitting less then 6 out, I know I'm behind and I need to lose @ least 12 so comprable numbers and your centered thoughtful comment rang so true and meaningful to me. I think I will adopt it as a mantra :bowdown:

Just know with that attitude you have already won and will only get fantastic from here!

Thank you

It is amazing the diff i feel just letting go and not stressing about prep. It even makes cardio (which i detest) better.

Talked to Jeremy last nite made a few changes and he says want me just "stupid shredded"
He says my body does very well with carbs

back/bis had pretty good WO for having a headache. I am thinking it might be the weather we go from 40 to 80/humid then 50 then 70 rain no rain. Woke up stuffed up either sinusy/allergy

figurebre
04-28-2009, 11:25 AM
That is a great attitude to have, to let Jeremy take over and not stress.
I have a difficult time with that myself :) I always like to try and figure shit out, but I still obey. :)
Enjoying the process makes a world of difference, doesn't it? the best feeling doesnt come from winning, it comes from knowing that you gave it your ALL. That there was nothing you could have done better or different, that you couldnt have pushed any harder if you tried.
I like the 'Tude dude!

Suzanne
04-28-2009, 09:13 PM
That is a great attitude to have, to let Jeremy take over and not stress.
I have a difficult time with that myself :) I always like to try and figure shit out, but I still obey. :)
Enjoying the process makes a world of difference, doesn't it? the best feeling doesnt come from winning, it comes from knowing that you gave it your ALL. That there was nothing you could have done better or different, that you couldnt have pushed any harder if you tried.
I like the 'Tude dude!

thanks girl!

Tues
cardio

delts/tris really good WO
noticed more vascularity in delts/arms and arms seemed tighter

Suzanne
04-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Today I bought a 40lb weighted vest off ebay. I want to increae my intenisyt on cardio without having to go faster lol plus i can bring my calorie burning level back to my starting weight and maybe plus some depending how it feels

bndniron4evrgal
04-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Today I bought a 40lb weighted vest off ebay. I want to increae my intenisyt on cardio without having to go faster lol plus i can bring my calorie burning level back to my starting weight and maybe plus some depending how it feels
just curious how much did it cost you?

plus, your "progresspics" link is not working.......for me anyway:(

SallyAnne
04-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Your back looks awesome, too! I Detail is really starting to come in.

Suzanne
04-30-2009, 11:45 AM
just curious how much did it cost you?

plus, your "progresspics" link is not working.......for me anyway:(

$67 :)

will fix the link

Suzanne
04-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Your back looks awesome, too! I Detail is really starting to come in.

Thanks!

Suzanne
04-30-2009, 01:22 PM
oooh a hint of abs! not a site i usually see this far out :)

GirlyMuscle
04-30-2009, 05:43 PM
Woohoo!!!!

figurebre
05-01-2009, 01:23 AM
wow seriously that last pic is lookin good girlfriend! nice work

sassy69
05-01-2009, 01:46 AM
Nice hammy detail coming in on the side pix!

Suzanne
05-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Woohoo!!!!

wow seriously that last pic is lookin good girlfriend! nice work

Nice hammy detail coming in on the side pix!

Thanks!! only got 7 weeks to get FREAKY SHREDDED!

My body seems to be processing carbs really well. As an overanalytical person i was weighing everyday just to see how my body reacted to certain things and a pattern came up. I was doing 2 high carb days and 1 lower carb and my weight would go up after the lower days and down after the higher days. So we got rid of the lower days and i have all high days and we dropped protein a bit and i am down 2.9 this week. :) and i am starving even more just burning through the food. I love having a trainer that actually responds to how MY body is reacting not what "should" be done at a certain time in prep (most trainers would have dropped carbs lower to get results) or what he does with another client.

7 weeks to go! Still feeling good and enjoying the process :awesome:

These pics are with a diff camera.

Suzanne
05-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Fri got a 90 minute massage which was much needed but still not long enough!

this weekend the Long Grove chocolate festival is going on right up the road I think we should go buy some fudge and freeze it :D

I am more starving now that I am all high days which is good love my carbs!!!

Here are some funny pics all 7 weeks out
Far left: 7 weeks out Jr Nats 2007 wt 121 one week after we decided to switch me back to bbing so changing form training to bring down arms and legs to training to GROW
Middle: 7 weeks out from Nationals 2007 wt 127.5
Far right: 7 weeks out form Jr Nats 2009 wt 135.7 taken yesterday

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/Back3shows.jpg?t=1241276171
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/BackBi3shows.jpg?t=1241276340
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/Front3shows.jpg?t=1241276374
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/FrontBi3shows.jpg?t=1241276409
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/FrontLat3shows.jpg?t=1241276458
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/Lat3shows.jpg?t=1241276505
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/SideChest3shows.jpg?t=1241276532

GirlyMuscle
05-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Wow, Suzanne, you've really put on some muscle. Think you'll always want to stay lightweight?

Suzanne
05-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Wow, Suzanne, you've really put on some muscle. Think you'll always want to stay lightweight?

Thanks!!

I think to balance my legs I need more upper body which would put me middle weight but want Jeremy's thoughts.

Hell I think it is gonna be tough making LW this time! :eek:

GirlyMuscle
05-02-2009, 11:42 AM
I think so too. Not because you can't get the fat off but because you've put on so much muscle in the last two years. It would be a shame to lose muscle just to hit lightweights.

MsGuns
05-02-2009, 01:44 PM
keep it up gurl!

musclegoddess65
05-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Damn girl you look GREAT! I want your legs..... fuck they are awesome and you are 7 weeks out.

I took pics yesterday and I am so f'n depressed by them its disgusting... upper body I'm very pleased with... legs and ass... UGH!

Suzanne
05-03-2009, 11:03 AM
I think so too. Not because you can't get the fat off but because you've put on so much muscle in the last two years. It would be a shame to lose muscle just to hit lightweights.

I did have room to be tighter at Nationals and since we are going for just "stupid shredded" I may make lightweights

keep it up gurl!

:wavey:

Damn girl you look GREAT! I want your legs..... fuck they are awesome and you are 7 weeks out.

I took pics yesterday and I am so f'n depressed by them its disgusting... upper body I'm very pleased with... legs and ass... UGH!

Thanks! My legs always have definition even when i am off season beyond where i like to be. I hold it ALL in my midsection. I will be lucky to get abs the day of the show :eek:

Today I did my stepmilling sporting my new weight vest :) had it at 16lbs it goes to 40lbs less than 7 weeks to go time to kick it up a notch!!!

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs007.snc1/2848_1137865094831_1473481020_30345189_2637671_n.j pg

musclegoddess65
05-03-2009, 12:03 PM
WOW you have a stepmill at home!! SWEET...

Ok lets do some day of show body part exchange/borrowing... I will let you borrow some abs/midsection, if you will let me borrow some legs!

seriously you are looking great girl...

Suzanne
05-04-2009, 10:10 AM
WOW you have a stepmill at home!! SWEET...

Ok lets do some day of show body part exchange/borrowing... I will let you borrow some abs/midsection, if you will let me borrow some legs!

seriously you are looking great girl...

Yep it was our Christmas present to ourselves :D Ebay

It makes life so much easier for me. Since i have to walk to the gym AM cardios weren't a whole lotta fun either i would go with Chase at 5AM so he could be at work or if he was out of town i would have to walk over at 5am. From 6:30-about 8:00 the street is too busy for me to get across. And walking over at 5AM in the middle of winter is not so much fun.

Chase has been traveling at least 2 weeks every month so having it at home is a God send. Plus i now do cadio at 7 or 7:30

Suzanne
05-04-2009, 01:43 PM
I am almost too sane no stressing at all this prep
did someone put prozac in the water? :lmao:

diet going easy
cardio surprisingly tolerable
going by FAST!
45 days to go will be here before i know it
last 2 weeks will be easy June 8-13 will be in okc training/posing with Jeremy and last week always flies by
week before i go to okc will bake: oreo fudge, jumbo triple chip cookie..

musclegoddess65
05-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Suzanne do you compete Fri and Saturday?

Suzanne
05-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Suzanne do you compete Fri and Saturday?

Fri nite prejudge and sat for finals

RealLilSwole
05-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Hey Chicky Momma!!! How r u feeling? Looking good!!! Wow we only got 47 days left. I am so nervous!!!! All of us RX girls should get together and get some pics for Dave and his site. LOL!!! R u going to go out after the show?

musclegoddess65
05-04-2009, 06:23 PM
I don't have a great camera but I'd be happy to be photog if you ladies would like... can even use multiple cameras so we all have pics...

If you ladies would be up for going out afterward on Sat... I'd be happy to save up a cheat meal till then...

Also.. I will PM ya all my cell number.. I am doing some photo shoots but if there is something I can do or bring cause you forgot something you only need to give a shout...

Suzanne
05-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Hey Chicky Momma!!! How r u feeling? Looking good!!! Wow we only got 47 days left. I am so nervous!!!! All of us RX girls should get together and get some pics for Dave and his site. LOL!!! R u going to go out after the show?

I am totally excited
pics would be fun , i love having lots of pics
pming u my number

I don't have a great camera but I'd be happy to be photog if you ladies would like... can even use multiple cameras so we all have pics...

If you ladies would be up for going out afterward on Sat... I'd be happy to save up a cheat meal till then...

Also.. I will PM ya all my cell number.. I am doing some photo shoots but if there is something I can do or bring cause you forgot something you only need to give a shout...

I have a couple of cameras

Not sure saturday plans Jeremy has a HW mens bber i will prob watch and we usually all hang out after. I gotta watch my treats i have photoshoots sunday. I never used to have a prob but after jr ants last time i had very little but it was pizza and i was up 20lbs monday!

Angela123
05-05-2009, 03:09 AM
damn! u have put on a lot of muscle since those early pix. ur back...wow...ur lats have grown! gives me inspiration that mine will! thanks for sharing those pix on the other page. u look great suz. i love that stepmill pic! ur my idol! i want one at home!!!

Suzanne
05-05-2009, 10:10 AM
damn! u have put on a lot of muscle since those early pix. ur back...wow...ur lats have grown! gives me inspiration that mine will! thanks for sharing those pix on the other page. u look great suz. i love that stepmill pic! ur my idol! i want one at home!!!

Thanks so much! I can't even tell you how happy i am about finally having a back!!!

Darkhrse99
05-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Your looking great!

How long are your cardio sessions?

Suzanne
05-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Your looking great!

How long are your cardio sessions?

thank you!

I am doing twice a days in all my preps I have ended up with 2 hrs (60 min and 60 min). Part of the amount i do is for conditioning of muscle not just fatloss. I also am getting a lot of food and carbs :D

figurebre
05-05-2009, 02:34 PM
So whats the plan for Jrs? What days willI be rooming alone?

Suzanne
05-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Yesterday I had a "Whoa when the ell did that happen" moment at the gym. I have decided they have great liking and magic mirrors!! I was posing between sets and could not believe how tight i was all of a sudden. I was actually impressed with how i looked. Now where do i buy those mirrors??

been stepmilling with wt vest at 16 lbs may try 20lbs next week
wt still dropping after the diet change

Suzanne
05-07-2009, 04:41 PM
tonight is brow wax and hair cut/color. I wish i could just sleep thru it i get so bored getting my hair done seems like i am sitting there for hours.

taking the boys to the vet. krieger has an ear infection and due for rabie and both boys getting their nails trimmed.

GirlyMuscle
05-07-2009, 04:51 PM
How often do you weigh youself, Suzanne?

Suzanne
05-07-2009, 06:19 PM
How often do you weigh youself, Suzanne?

every day mostly for research by doing that we discovered that my body responds better to carbs. i was going down after high carb days and up after low carb days. So we changed my diet based on that got rid of low carbs days and i dropped over almost 4 lbs in the week and a half after the change

GirlyMuscle
05-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Wow....I'm the opposite. With carbs my weight kept climbing. Take out the carbs...down down down.

musclegoddess65
05-07-2009, 08:13 PM
I find it fascinating how different things cause different reactions in all of us...

can't wait till I see you ladies rockin' the stage at Jr Nationals

Suzanne
05-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Finals 6 weeks from tonight!
This week i have been pretty tired i think cuz pms-y Today I took a nap after cardio and meal 1 lol

Today's pics

musclegoddess65
05-09-2009, 08:13 PM
looking good lady....

6wks yikes my ass needs to be ready for pictures and here I sit at my brothers with TONS of BBQ food in front of me... neice is having a bonfire.... sigh...

RealLilSwole
05-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Mmmmmmmmm.......BBQ! Me love some!!!!! LOL!! Looking good Suz!!!!

musclegoddess65
05-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Me too girl... smores and everything, but thankfully it IS a protein/fat day so I CAN have some almonds... and I'll have some Chocolate chip pancakes with my mom tomorrow..

Suzanne
05-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Thanks! and mmmmmmmmmmm bbq!

Some comparisons on the left 6 weeks out from Nationals 2007 wt 131 and on the right now 6 weeks out form Jr Nats wt 135.5

Suzanne
05-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Now i just gotta get out of the tired mode! I have been pretty tired midday and that is when i lift. Saturday i did AM cardio ate meal 1 then sat on couch to watch some tv with Chase and fell asleep and was just DEAD it was all i could do to get up and eat next meal shower eat and drag tired ass to the gym!!! I am hoping that the tired was just part of pms crap

39 days til weigh so time to dig in and push even harder!
4 weeks from yesterday Christine graduates high school!!!
4 weeks from today i will be in okc for a week of Jeremy torture and many hours of posing!
Booked hair and brow wax for monday before show.
Booked nail and pedicure for tuesday before show - Chase and the dogs and cats got me a gift certificate to the spa for this for Mother's Day

RealLilSwole
05-12-2009, 04:17 AM
That was an awesome gift! I got a cute black dress and a Guess Handbag that I have had my eye on for a while! LOL! YOu wil have to let me know where the best place to get some stuffed pizza after the show will be. Hell, maybe we can all go out for food afterward.

tammyp
05-12-2009, 08:04 AM
i got a card from the doggies and a lottery ticket..didnt win:(

musclegoddess65
05-12-2009, 08:05 AM
That was an awesome gift! I got a cute black dress and a Guess Handbag that I have had my eye on for a while! LOL! YOu wil have to let me know where the best place to get some stuffed pizza after the show will be. Hell, maybe we can all go out for food afterward.

giordanno's is pretty good, not sure if there is one close by the Rosemont area...

Suzanne
05-12-2009, 08:16 AM
i got a card from the doggies and a lottery ticket..didnt win:(

ah damn winning would have been nice

giordanno's is pretty good, not sure if there is one close by the Rosemont area...

Lou Malnati's is the BEST!!!!!! Giordannos will delivery to hotel but i like Lou's WAY better!!!!!

Not sure i will do pizza tho last time i blew up 20lbs which never happens to me post show even when i eat a shitload of food

5 weeks and 2 days til weigh in!

Talked to Jeremy yesterday. He is happy with progress getting tighter altho scale isn't budging much. I am not worried I already know i will look better than my last show. He says huge improvements comparing the two diff 6 week out pics.

musclegoddess65
05-12-2009, 08:21 AM
didn't realize there was a Malnati's over that way... I agree much better! Love the Lou Pizza!!!

Suzanne
05-12-2009, 10:14 AM
didn't realize there was a Malnati's over that way... I agree much better! Love the Lou Pizza!!!

Sausage and Pepperoni!!! OMG LOVE IT!!! One of my regular cheats of season plus some coldstone!!!!!!

ok starving now!!!!! time for some oats

debbiebramwell
05-12-2009, 11:19 AM
HI suzanne! I have been meaning to leave ya a "you go girl!!!" note here....I have followed along(I do my reading while doing cardio)it is so fun to see you be so excited about your progress and show...you look awesome and I can wait to see the final package!! your posing is great! one thing I would suggest is to put your arms down for front relaxed shot(I did this back in the day! hehe) also I would pull back a little further for your side chest shot! hang in there ! you are almost there!:D

RealLilSwole
05-12-2009, 11:35 AM
I am gonna have to agree with the others. I think you are going to be a SOLID middleweight!! Which in my opinion, is a compliment. I would like to step up myself, but I got some growing to do! LOL!

Suzanne
05-12-2009, 01:10 PM
HI suzanne! I have been meaning to leave ya a "you go girl!!!" note here....I have followed along(I do my reading while doing cardio)it is so fun to see you be so excited about your progress and show...you look awesome and I can wait to see the final package!! your posing is great! one thing I would suggest is to put your arms down for front relaxed shot(I did this back in the day! hehe) also I would pull back a little further for your side chest shot! hang in there ! you are almost there!:D

Thanks Debbie!

Definitely working on posing. This is first year can actually see lats form front so trying to make sure see them EVERYTIME will keep arm position in mind for sure. Two weeks out from show will be in okc for a week and Jeremy and Sherry will be dialing in my posing a tweaking it :)

Suzanne
05-12-2009, 01:13 PM
I am gonna have to agree with the others. I think you are going to be a SOLID middleweight!! Which in my opinion, is a compliment. I would like to step up myself, but I got some growing to do! LOL!

Lol i guess we will see come weigh ins :D I know there is still handfuls of shit on my hips and butt and i always drop about 8 lbs of water day of weighins

For Nats i was 124 at beginning of week and weighed in at 114.8
for Jr Nats i was 121 at noon and 114.8 at 8pm for weigh ins

I think i need much more arms, delts etc to be middleweight i feel tiny

RealLilSwole
05-12-2009, 04:52 PM
I think we ALL feel tiny. LOL! THats why we bodybuild. I think we all have a sort of bodydismorhpic disorder. HAHA! I am 120 right now. I weighed in at 122 last year. SCary to me. I am doing Dave's diet. ME miss me carbs. lol

debbiebramwell
05-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Thanks Debbie!

Definitely working on posing. This is first year can actually see lats form front so trying to make sure see them EVERYTIME will keep arm position in mind for sure. Two weeks out from show will be in okc for a week and Jeremy and Sherry will be dialing in my posing a tweaking it :)

I came back to check on ya...:Dyou pretty much have it down just a few tweaks...Sheri and DT are good friends of mine...Im glad they take care of you when you visit! I forgot to mention earlier that I am on Dave palumbos prep(it is the best prep experience ever!!) for the NYPro show...anyways my weight is higher when I dont have fat and it drops after my fat days.....and when I carb cycled it did the same(and dave gave me some carbs last friday and it dropped sat am) isnt that interesting how it does that? it is normal.....anyways enjoy your carbs;)I actually felt better in ketotis....so I am gonna stick with it!

Suzanne
05-13-2009, 11:20 AM
I came back to check on ya...:Dyou pretty much have it down just a few tweaks...Sheri and DT are good friends of mine...Im glad they take care of you when you visit! I forgot to mention earlier that I am on Dave palumbos prep(it is the best prep experience ever!!) for the NYPro show...anyways my weight is higher when I dont have fat and it drops after my fat days.....and when I carb cycled it did the same(and dave gave me some carbs last friday and it dropped sat am) isnt that interesting how it does that? it is normal.....anyways enjoy your carbs;)I actually felt better in ketotis....so I am gonna stick with it!

good luck this weekend! i am definitely NOT a keto diet person my body responds well to carbs and i like them :)

a few years back i did a week of keto as a challenge i dint' even drop 1 ounce of water i know that is weird but my body is weird lol

Suzanne
05-13-2009, 11:21 AM
I think we ALL feel tiny. LOL! THats why we bodybuild. I think we all have a sort of bodydismorhpic disorder. HAHA! I am 120 right now. I weighed in at 122 last year. SCary to me. I am doing Dave's diet. ME miss me carbs. lol

not me i always feel FAT from being over weight in the past
but i feel tiny to be a BBer

RealLilSwole
05-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Well I think you are beautiful and I think you are going to do VERY WELL in Chi-town!!! (no I am not a lesbian) LOLOLOL!

Suzanne
05-13-2009, 02:09 PM
Well I think you are beautiful and I think you are going to do VERY WELL in Chi-town!!! (no I am not a lesbian) LOLOLOL!

Thanks! I am really excited I am looking by best ever and furthest out seeing a glimmer of abs!

Rainy day so no walk for dogs :-(

Today is off day from lifting so practiced routine and videoed to send to Jeremy and Sherry for critiquing

Today pic
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs044.snc1/4410_1143315671092_1473481020_30359986_826517_n.jp g

musclegoddess65
05-13-2009, 02:37 PM
looking good girl... GREAT in fact...

kdmnohio
05-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Lookin good! If I don't get a chance between now and your show...just wanted to tell you GOOD LUCK!!!

RealLilSwole
05-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Your back is SMOKIN!!

Suzanne
05-14-2009, 11:17 AM
looking good girl... GREAT in fact...

Lookin good! If I don't get a chance between now and your show...just wanted to tell you GOOD LUCK!!!

Your back is SMOKIN!!

Thank you!!!!!

I can't tell you how good it feel to hear compliments on my back I tried for so long with no luck to build it before working with Jeremy

Suzanne
05-14-2009, 07:52 PM
On the left 10 days out from 2007 Nationals wt 125.9 i weighed in at 114.8
On the right yesterday 5 week to go wt 134.5

I will be at an all time new shreddedness for this show!!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/BackBi110707_051309.jpg?t=1242317358

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Looks like the final product this time out will be beyond words! :D

musclegoddess65
05-14-2009, 08:05 PM
I wanna be freaky shredded like Suzanne!!!!

LuckyDog
05-14-2009, 08:41 PM
that is very very cool - the same yet so much bigger - awesome awesome work!

Suzanne
05-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Looks like the final product this time out will be beyond words! :D

I wanna be freaky shredded like Suzanne!!!!

that is very very cool - the same yet so much bigger - awesome awesome work!

Thank you! I am so excited to see what the next 5 weeks bring!!!!

Suzanne
05-15-2009, 02:44 PM
It is so fucking cool to notice something new almost everyday
just doing normal things like drying hair arms look tighter, or new veins or definition somewhere
I am entering virgin territory in shreddedness especially with this much muscle and the next 5 weeks are gonna be crazy awesome!!!

Wendy
05-15-2009, 08:37 PM

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/BackBi110707_051309.jpg?t=1242317358

I've pretty much been a lurker in your journal but have been following along in your prep and all I can say is "WOW!" :bowdown:

and also....can I borrow some muscle!!??:)

RealLilSwole
05-16-2009, 10:56 AM
5 weeks girly!

Suzanne
05-16-2009, 11:55 AM
5 weeks girly!

woohoo! less then since i count to weigh in thurs

Suzanne
05-16-2009, 11:56 AM
I've pretty much been a lurker in your journal but have been following along in your prep and all I can say is "WOW!" :bowdown:

and also....can I borrow some muscle!!??:)

thanks!

uh let's see probably not lol ;)

SallyAnne
05-16-2009, 12:12 PM

Holy crap, Suz. You look freakin' awesome. :bowdown:

Suzanne
05-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Holy crap, Suz. You look freakin' awesome. :bowdown:

Thank you Sally! :)

5 weeks out pics wt 132.3
what is really cool is i actually think i look better than the pics show especially midday at the gym after a feel meals and there is great lighting and mirrors there

MsGuns
05-16-2009, 12:53 PM
keep up the GREAT WORK Suzanne!

Suzanne
05-16-2009, 06:41 PM
keep up the GREAT WORK Suzanne!

thanks drex!

sassy69
05-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Dialing in really nice S! Love the detail in your quads & back! Calves showing nice splitting (my personal challenge - huge calves, no detail) & hammies starting to show those lines!

figurebre
05-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Your back and legs are for sure your strong points!
looking good lady! 5 weeks 5 weeks 5 weeks.... are u coming down to OK again before the show?

Suzanne
05-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Dialing in really nice S! Love the detail in your quads & back! Calves showing nice splitting (my personal challenge - huge calves, no detail) & hammies starting to show those lines!

Thanks Sassy! i am really happy with the improvements i made taking the time of plus it really helped me for prep dieting responding really well.

Your back and legs are for sure your strong points!
looking good lady! 5 weeks 5 weeks 5 weeks.... are u coming down to OK again before the show?

thanks! will be there mon june 8 - sat june 13 for training torture and posing posing posing posing posing

bndniron4evrgal
05-19-2009, 11:25 PM
most excelent progress!!

you should be proud and energized.

keep up the great work & posting pics!!

GOOD LUCK. :)

Suzanne
05-20-2009, 11:36 AM
most excelent progress!!

you should be proud and energized.

keep up the great work & posting pics!!

GOOD LUCK. :)

that you! i am excited!

Suzanne
05-22-2009, 10:52 AM
4 WEEKS!!!!

Prejudging 4 weeks from today! on the one hand that seems so so close yet it is 1/3 of a regular prep. It will go by FAST! Next week will be regular week, then a week of baking, then a week in OKC then the final week! And during that time on June 7th is Christine's high school graduation.

Wt today 132.2
I can't believe how lean i am and i am 2lbs heavier then when i started my last prep. And i have complex carbs at 6 meals plus pwo carbs