PDA

View Full Version : AFTER HOURS RADIO: FRI (10/23/09) 10pm EST- Obese People, Cats and Drugs!

huge285
10-23-2009, 01:30 AM

Jimmy "the Angry Bull" Pellechia talks about his hatred of fat people and persian cats. Find out what happened the time that Jimmy dropped acid!

Diegoposes down and begs for sponsorship dollars!

. . . and Daveand Johntry to contain the chaos!

Only on. . . . AFTER HOURS WITH THE WHACK PACK!

AFTER HOURS RADIO airs live on Friday, October 23, 2009 at 10 PM EST/7 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the AFTER HOURS RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

JASON THE ANGRY BULL
DIEGO THINKING ABOUT CHEATING ON HIS DIET?
SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO COLETTE AFTER DARK!
ROMANO IS DEADLY!
DEADLY VAMPIRES!

JIMMY THE BULL CAUGHT IN THOUGHT!
DAVE AFTER A HARD DAY OF BABYSITTING THE WHACK PACK!
CARBOHYDRATE MAN STRIKES AGAIN!
JIMMY THE DRUNK BULL!

huge285
10-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Diego at 3 weeks out!

Leigh Carmichael
10-23-2009, 01:34 AM
hatred of fat people

Diego begs for sponsorship dollars!

I also hate fat people.

How much you need Diego? I got you.

Damn I love this show.

Good to see Dave up late posting away on RX.

Leigh Carmichael
10-23-2009, 01:37 AM
Diego at 3 weeks out!

Much improved. Waist looks much tighter. Mind you the shots he takes in the gym do him much more justice.

SallyAnne
10-23-2009, 01:38 AM
DAVE AFTER A HARD DAY OF BABYSITTING THE WHACK PACK!

Dave, you look like you need a vacation.

stugots_
10-23-2009, 01:45 AM
Looks like another good show cant wait!

Diego your looking shredded.

huge285
10-23-2009, 02:52 AM
We filmed outside in the night of my neighborhood for 2 hours BEFORE we taped the show! Good stuff though!

AVBG
10-23-2009, 04:36 AM
I also hate fat people.

How much you need Diego? I got you.

Damn I love this show.

Good to see Dave up late posting away on RX.

agreed.

C'mon Diego, let's get the paypal happenin'

~Maz~
10-23-2009, 05:28 AM
Dave, you look like you need a vacation.

~Scotland is a great place for a vacation aka a 'Wack Pack' trip!! :yep: Come for Hogmanay!! Hell you guys won't know what hit ya!!~ :rdstrongman:

Gr8rGood
10-23-2009, 07:50 AM
Diego is a source of much inspiration.

diego-b
10-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Much improved. Waist looks much tighter. Mind you the shots he takes in the gym do him much more justice.

Looks like another good show cant wait!

Diego your looking shredded.

agreed.

C'mon Diego, let's get the paypal happenin'

Diego is a source of much inspiration.

Thanks alot guys Leigh & AV you guys have been there since week one and supported me all the way till now so Thanks Fellas, and also thanks to everyone else that has gave me props and advice. I'm feeling good and ready to do battle. Oh and that pic of me cheating I wish but if i was to cheat it wouldn't be with no fucking pound cake it would be with a 30,000 calorie burger LOL!! Still have some sharpening up to do but not a prob I will be my best on show day.

Oh and the Paypal is a great idea have to get one of those. But for now FWD all mail and money to RX HQ and Dave will pass it to me (of course after taking his commission) LOLO!!!!!!!

DECABEATZ
10-23-2009, 10:40 AM
Diego what weight class?

Shariff Abel
10-23-2009, 11:22 AM
is this on video or only radio show ?

huge285
10-23-2009, 03:05 PM
RADIO SHOW! The HAUNTED HOUSE stuff is a terrific video that's coming soon!

GREENMACHINE23
10-23-2009, 04:19 PM
RADIO SHOW! The HAUNTED HOUSE stuff is a terrific video that's coming soon!

From the photos it looks like the video will be sweet.

Jeff The Producer
10-23-2009, 10:31 PM
The show is up - click here to listen and download! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html)

AVBG
10-23-2009, 10:33 PM
great show... let the fat bastard starve.

Gr8rGood
10-24-2009, 12:06 AM
_V4K7FepKw4

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
10-24-2009, 01:52 AM
Jimmy the bull FTW

Ryan Bracewell
10-24-2009, 02:00 AM
still listening now, but Jimmy's story about the cat going diarrhea was hilarious.

stugots_
10-24-2009, 03:38 AM
Another great show!

huge285
10-24-2009, 04:29 AM
I actually found myself laughing. When you laugh at your own ridiculousness, you know you did something either really stupid or really ingenious. Either way, it's sure to entertain!

LANCE ADAM
10-24-2009, 06:03 AM
LMAO listin now... that fat fuck should die. any vid of that burger?

DIEGO lookin lean!

btw: i fuckd my 1st stripper tonite by basically bein DA, i used his story about dancin for gays when i was younger, along with the sugardaddies(BLP), drugs, and money. im thinkin of writin an article about it. Its a CRAZY STORY!!

P-muscle
10-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Where is the video of the guy eating the 30000lb burger ?

Jimmy The Bull
10-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Dave, you look like you need a vacation.~sallyanne thats a great picture,love the bandanna,wish it was warm when we go to the arnold! i would ride out! take you for a spin on the bike! you look like you would enjoy that!!

huge285
10-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Where is the video of the guy eating the 30000lb burger ?

http://www.thatsfit.com/2009/10/08/omg-30,000-calorie-burger-devoured

Jason Newman
10-24-2009, 02:49 PM
random, and dont let Diego hear or read this, for sake of his ego.... But he looks pretty good. congrats D and Dave

GREENMACHINE23
10-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Listening right now on my i-pod , I need a good laugh.

SallyAnne
10-24-2009, 03:18 PM
~sallyanne thats a great picture,love the bandanna,wish it was warm when we go to the arnold! i would ride out! take you for a spin on the bike! you look like you would enjoy that!!

That does sound fun, Jimmy - I'll hold you to that ride if I ever get out to the East Coast.

GREENMACHINE23
10-24-2009, 04:02 PM
That fat bastard from the U.K. would eat Diego and have the turtles for desert.

Caddan
10-24-2009, 04:34 PM
Good show and Diego is getting in shape!

TigerUpperCut
10-24-2009, 07:39 PM
great show

TigerUpperCut
10-24-2009, 07:39 PM
goodluck with ur diet diego don't cheat!

Jimmy The Bull
10-24-2009, 07:53 PM
That fat bastard from the U.K. would eat Diego and have the turtles for desert.~lol,thats funny shit bro! the turtle's for desert! what the fuck is he doing with turtle's anyway! lol.

Jimmy The Bull
10-24-2009, 07:58 PM
That does sound fun, Jimmy - I'll hold you to that ride if I ever get out to the East Coast.
~that wold be cool! have you ever been out here before! like in the city,or out on long island! the city is very cool. we ride there all the time! lotta cool place's to go! you would love it! so much stuff to do and see!!
never get bored there!

bigdawg19
10-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Jimmy The Bull was funny as alway's and Diego keep up the good work were cheering for you all the way from Miami, Florida and Dave if you want to see some amazing eating challenge's you should check out Travel channel' show called Man Versus Food it's on every wednesday at 10:00 p.m. it's a cool show.:yep:

SallyAnne
10-24-2009, 10:33 PM
~that wold be cool! have you ever been out here before! like in the city,or out on long island! the city is very cool. we ride there all the time! lotta cool place's to go! you would love it! so much stuff to do and see!!
never get bored there!
I've been a lot of places in this world, but have never made it to NY.

Btw - loved the stories you told on After Hours this week. lol I have a son who is Max's age and I never, ever let him watch those cartoons when he was little. When he was 6/7, he was allowed to watch Braveheart and 300, but Teletubbies and shit like that was banned in my house. lol

This Is War
10-25-2009, 05:36 AM
Man, I say the same shit every week but JTP is a fucking crack up!LMAO

When Dave told Diego take take his shirt off and JTP said, "Okay, let's do this!"

And all the sound effects were fucken golden! LMAO!

MaverickMan
10-25-2009, 07:45 AM

When Dave told Diego take take his shirt off and JTP said, "Okay, let's do this!"

Agreed.

JTP as Diego is fast becoming the highlight of the show for me. He's so eager to pose!

Jimmy The Bull
10-25-2009, 10:24 AM
I've been a lot of places in this world, but have never made it to NY.

Btw - loved the stories you told on After Hours this week. lol I have a son who is Max's age and I never, ever let him watch those cartoons when he was little. When he was 6/7, he was allowed to watch Braveheart and 300, but Teletubbies and shit like that was banned in my house. lol
~i know when i was a kid,we watched cartoons to,roadrunner, bugs bunny,the little rascle's,not a cartoon but was a kid show! anyway the point is like you said yourself! the cartoons of today,are almost insulting!
teletubbies,lol was beyond insulting,it was retarted,i actually tried to watch it one day,just to see what it was about! i did'nt make it thru,lol
anyway glad you agree,btw brave heart ,three hundred,and troy, are my favorite movies!! and can't forget the patriot! love history! glad you like the show! suprised i even made it,was riding and drinking with friends all day! left my house around 12:00 pm,got home 1:00 am,i was pretty beat up, got a good night sleep thou! lol.
thanks sallyanne!
gotta come to new york one day!
peace.

ROTFLMAO
10-25-2009, 03:07 PM
It would be nice to hear a part 2 of doing drugs next weeks AHR.....

Jason Newman
10-25-2009, 04:29 PM
how old is diego and how long has he been trainig?

Big Barry
10-25-2009, 04:29 PM
teletubbies,lol was beyond insulting,it was retarted

I stopped my kids from watching that shit when I found out 'TINKY-WINKY' was bent...that was the big purple cunt with the handbag.

SallyAnne
10-25-2009, 09:09 PM
I stopped my kids from watching that shit when I found out 'TINKY-WINKY' was bent...that was the big purple cunt with the handbag.

...another one that made me want to shoot a hole in my tv was Barney.

Peaceful28
10-25-2009, 09:14 PM
...another one that made me want to shoot a hole in my tv was Barney.

http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-char-043.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons.php)

SallyAnne
10-25-2009, 09:18 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-char-043.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons.php)

You're a youngin'. I bet you watched Barney, Blues Clues & Dora. :)

When I was 6, there was Sesame Street, The Electric Company, & Mr. Rogers. That was it. lol

Oh - and what Jimmy said. Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner, & Elmer Fudd. :D

Biggie973
10-26-2009, 08:30 AM
This was a funny show

diego-b
10-26-2009, 10:26 AM
random, and dont let Diego hear or read this, for sake of his ego.... But he looks pretty good. congrats D and Dave

That fat bastard from the U.K. would eat Diego and have the turtles for desert.

Thanks Jason, But don't worry i didn't look at the compliment. It's been a long diet but definitely has been paying off.

Yea bro that fat bastard was the size of a whale. Hell he would eat me and still be hungry. LOL!!!

diego-b
10-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Good show and Diego is getting in shape!

goodluck with ur diet diego don't cheat!

Thanks guys, and don't worry there's no cheating, that's not even an option. I will have all the food i want after the show.

diego-b
10-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Jimmy The Bull was funny as alway's and Diego keep up the good work were cheering for you all the way from Miami, Florida and Dave if you want to see some amazing eating challenge's you should check out Travel channel' show called Man Versus Food it's on every wednesday at 10:00 p.m. it's a cool show.:yep:

Agreed.

JTP as Diego is fast becoming the highlight of the show for me. He's so eager to pose!

You guy's rock I got family down in Miami Big Dawg. So you're part of that crew thanks bud. And I might be heading down that way the week after my show to support some friends at Nationals. So maybe well have a RX meet up.

Yea JTP has the best sound effects I dont hear him to well while im posing for pics but its golden when I hear the show. GRRRRR, ok bitches lets pose there all funny shit. might have to keep on posing every week even after the show just for that part. LOL!!!

diego-b
10-26-2009, 10:38 AM
how old is diego and how long has he been trainig?

I'm 24 and been training for a good 5 years. I'm not like some bodybuilders who have been doing this since there teens in high school for a sport of something like that. But have been in the gym ever since the biggest break I have taken is a week like once a year so no stopping and have been working with Dave for about 3 years on Diet, training and all that.

~Maz~
10-26-2009, 10:51 AM
~Your doing great Diego!! You are shaping up really nicely!! Just had a quick look back at the photos of you taken at the beginning of this on one of the old 'After Hours' shows and the changes are insane!! It's harder to see the changes when it is from week to week but to look at you when you were 16 weeks out (i think) you see VAST improvements!! Well done bro!!~ :hmn:

Jimmy The Bull
10-26-2009, 10:37 PM
You're a youngin'. I bet you watched Barney, Blues Clues & Dora. :)

When I was 6, there was Sesame Street, The Electric Company, & Mr. Rogers. That was it. lol

Oh - and what Jimmy said. Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner, & Elmer Fudd. :D
~hey sallyanne,did you get to watch our horror movie yet,lol.i was riding my harley for a second or two! lol.